Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:52 AM

SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days (19515 Views)

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? / Secrets That Can End Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by KingsJohnson(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2014
Following
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by 100Cents: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
That moment an Ex super eagle looks back at the calibre of chicks he has played with and feels like, boy, you must have been good at your game..
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by amakufrancis(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
op pls drop your mobile contact if you on whatsapp, its important.
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by 100Cents: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Everything he saying is truth...
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by CharlesNneji1: 12:45am On Nov 04, 2014
A TEXT I GOT YESTERDAY FROM A GUY WHO USED THESE TECHNIQUES...

THE Text message. (It was modified a little to remove grammatical errors)

I tried that JHS thing on a girl when I chatted with her on BBM, before she ignores me all the time but she has been replying my messages very quickly now. I think this strategies work. Please I would want to buy your book. What are the contents like?

END OF Text...

I couldn't send the book's contents in a text message so I decided to post it here. To the guy who sent the text, hoping you will see this. Here are the contents, I can't advertise here, it's against nairaland's rules. So I will just drop the contents, to get the book you will have to go to my profile to see the number you will call.

The Content...

-How to manipulate a girl’s emotions,
irrespective of how tough she is and make her
go crazy about you.

- The four mistakes ruining your chances with
girls now and how you can eliminate these
mistakes, turn them to your advantage and use
those same mistakes to your advantage in
order to effortlessly make girls see you as
boyfriend material.

- The particular mindsets girls have that you can
use right now to trigger massive lust in them.
You can use these secrets to make any girl
want to have sex with you without you even
raising a finger. The one powerful secret you can use in order to make sure that a girl never cheats on you.

- This secret will make sure any girl will be
willingly to stick with you no matter what. This
same secret is the one players use to keep a girl
coming back to them even when they maltreat
such girls.

- The 3 steps that you can use this very moment
to get into any girl’s heart. How to make sure that a girl doesn’t see you as just a friend. This step by step secret will make sure she doesn’t friend-zone you or see you as someone she can’t date.

- The 3 rules of seducing and getting pretty girls
to like you like crazy.

- The 3 exact moves to use on a girl and make
her lower her defenses. These “moves” will
ensure that even a girl who was heart-broken
yesterday will see you as someone she can allow into her life now.

- One particular thing you can start doing right
now to appear more confident in front of girls.
It doesn’t just stop there, this particular secret
will totally eliminate the fears you feel about
approaching a girl you like.

- What to do in order to make a girl see you as
some she must have. This is the exact same
secret players use in order to make girls fight
shamelessly over them.

- How to make a girl love you even if you are
broke

- The exact thing to say in order to make her
comfortable with you in an instant even if you
two had just met.

- How to make pretty and classy girls work hard
just to please you.

Plus lots more

Hope this helped, have a great day.
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by cutieberie1(f): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2014
when u finish ur thread find a srz relationship and life.finish nt all dis long tok .2 pple re meant to lov nd contribute to a rel. nt a 1-way street dat onli d gal z impressin d guy
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by chamboy(m): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2014
FLAWLES:
girls are really getting d attention dz days.hmmm.interesting tho
is ur dp how edo girls looks, after all d hype I heard about dem... mtcheew
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by IdJack(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2014
Bros leave all those long write up...as long as you dont have the money to maintain the Relationship, in 7 days time she will go look for another guy..

to woo a gal first you need to be Bold, dress smart n sexy, Clean up your self, look neat have Confident, be dependent atleast have ur apartment so she can be secure and have some Money to treat her good. she will die for you, and most importantly be good on bed.
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by 100Cents: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2014
IdJack:
Bros leave all those long write up...as long as you dont have the money to maintain the Relationship, in 7 days time she will go look for another guy..

to woo a gal first you need to be Bold, dress smart n sexy, Clean up your self, look neat have Confident, be dependent atleast have ur apartment so she can be secure and have some Money to treat her good. she will die for you, and most importantly be good on bed.

You don't need money.

But have a semblance that there is money..
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by Mayydayy(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2014
chai.this guy has made my morning.afternoon and evening put together.tenk bro cheesy wink
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by missrock(f): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2014
Afrok:
If truly I have to read and study these tips just to date a lady, I think I better change my course of study to " dating and fornication studies" in the university, if there's any course like that.

Do all those things, get the babe but if U no get money to maintain the relationship, there's a probability that she go leave U for another guy wey get money and didn't go through the above stress.
Bottom-line is, if a girl is into U, she's into U, Shikena! nothing to stress yourself about. If she's not into U, abeg BACK OFF cry.

NO BE ALL GIRLS LIKE MONEY OH AND ALL GIRLS ARE NOT THESAME

1 Like

Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by CyberWolf: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2014
OP is really doing a nice job..
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2014
if it meant to be,it wl be
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by benega: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2014
Op thunder fire u and ur e book
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
CharlesNneji1:
I'm going to show you exactly how to make any girl take you seriously in an instant and get attracted to you like you "jazed" her.

This secrets I'm going to show you has been tested and proven by me and a dozen other of my friends since my university days. Some girls who will read this will confirm it is true while some others will disagree.

Before I start writing let me make something clear...

One; A lot of girls will not agree with these stuffs I'm about to write, most will say it doesn't work on them. As a matter of fact a lot of them will come at me and criticise me for writing it.

Two; a lot of guys too will completely disagree with it and most of these guys will be guys who have little or no experience with women - guys who girls keep turning down and rejecting like they are trash.

If you fall under class number one, I have no apology for writing this. If you are in class number two, still - no apologies. I don't care if you like what I have written or not but first test out what I'm going to teach you before you fight this concept. Don't just jump and criticise because you either want to sound smart or sound funny.

These secrets can not get you a wife but it can get you a girlfriend.

Are you ready?

Let's begin, A lot of Nigerian guys feel that girls are attracted to money.

Let's face it, most of these dudes who have this notion are the ones girls label as "mugus". Yes, to some extent wealth can make a girl notice you but what happens if you are not wealthy?

Do you go ahead and spend your hard earned cash? Most guys spend so much trying to impress a girl that it just makes her see you as someone she can use.

I had this friend who had this girlfriend. He took her out, bought her stuffs severally, and called her all the time - he was basically the most romantic guy ever to her.

The day before yesterday that same girl dumped him.

Why?

Women will always tell you they want a romantic guy who really really cares for them but still, when you show them love or care they still don't fall for you. You call her regularly, spend on her, buy her stuffs and she doesn't even return your calls.

Why?

Have you asked yourself why girls love the guys who don't love them while you who show her all the love is not taken seriously?

Have you ever wondered why most girls who you have been very sweet to in the past turn you down when you ask them to be your girlfriend? Then those one you don't take seriously keeping trying to get your attention.

Have you?

Which would you want? That a girl likes you for the money you spend or that she likes you because she likes you.

If you are looking for a gold digger then this advise I will be dishing out in this thread might not work for you - go out and spend all you want but don't get angry when someone saves your number with "mugu".

For others who, like me, are interested in getting a girl interested in who they are and not what they have in their pocket. Read on.

1. GIRLS LIKE GUYS WHO PROJECT VALUE.

It doesn't matter how much you spend on a girl, if you make her feel like she is too good for you she will not take you seriously - she will so cheat on you.

Why? Because she is loose? No, not because she is loose - but because she doesn't just feel it for you.

Women love men who are in control, they resent and hate guys who try to impress them so much. Matter of fact, the more you don't try to impress a girl the more likely that she will fall in love with you.

If trying to impress a girl works then you will be able to get every girl you want. I'm not saying you should treat a girl badly

But;

You might have seen this happen - a girl who is very beautiful and still cries over an average guy with average income who treats her like trash. She complains to you, her "just a friend" guy, that the guy she is dating is treating her badly.

You ask her to leave him and she says she can't that she is in love with the guy.

Ever wondered why girls think this way? Ever wondered why a girl who you show all the love, tell her how much you love her still don't agree to date you.

Have you?

To be continued,

By the way, everything you read here is only a tiny fraction of what is in my book (the Bang Rule- see Profile picture)

Because of fear of piracy, 9ja people dey fear me abeg, Only 9 people will be allowed to buy the book this week. See my Profile for details on how to get it.
I disagree with most of ur points here.Any lady that sticks tighly to a man that treats her like trash, must be definitely insecure in nature,or suffers chronic inferiority issues.A normal lady culd start acting up if the man overfunctions in impressing her every minute & again,but u can't convince me with d part u said women get desperatly attached 2 men who don't impress them at all,dats very untrue. Its only a psycho dat sticks with such men,a mentally balanced lady sticks with he that impresses her in a balanced manner,not one dat does'nt.
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by CharlesNneji1: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
More articles coming soon. Stay tuned.

And I have stopped sales of my book. 20 people have bought already and that's all I can sell for now.

For those calling, sorry if you are turned down. Hope you don't get offended; we have closed sales for now. When the book is open for sale again I might inform you guys in this thread.

Have an awesome day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by youngds: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
enkay4love:
I disagree with most of ur points here.Any lady that sticks tighly to a man that treats her like trash, must be definitely insecure in nature,or suffers chronic inferiority issues.A normal lady culd start acting up if the man overfunctions in impressing her every minute & again,but u can't convince me with d part u said women get desperatly attached 2 men who don't impress them at all,dats very untrue. Its only a psycho dat sticks with such men,a mentally balanced lady sticks with he that impresses her in a balanced manner,not one dat does'nt.

Hmmm.. just a question for you, aw do u get d balance? dont get it(by concealing intentions) like op said most girls would probably think less of you after dey know u re interested, which literally means i av caught dat fish let's move on to d next, so where exactly do you stand to get ur balance?
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
youngds:

Hmmm.. just a question for you, aw do u get d balance? dont get it(by concealing intentions) like op said most girls would probably think less of you after dey know u re interested, which literally means i av caught dat fish let's move on to d next, so where exactly do you stand to get ur balance?
The OP's assertion on women losing interest on a guy who exhibits interest is a narrow opinion & not a general one.Like I said,its natural 4 a lady to start acting fed up on a guy who overfunctions in d area of being at her beck & call*take note of d term*overfunction*.Hope u know,moderation is key.Anything else u don't understand here?
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by Afrok(m): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
missrock:

NO BE ALL GIRLS LIKE MONEY OH AND ALL GIRLS ARE NOT THESAME
U ar right, that was why I said money to maintain the relationship and used the word "probability" when i talked about the girl leaving him if he doesn't have money to maintain the relationship.
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by Anwasia(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
Op after going through your writings only one thing sumerize it all.

You are still a leanner.

Take it from me.
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
OP come and round off dis lecture make I complete my note,I don already schedule the practical 2nyt wit one gal for my street. If u fall my hand eh............

wet in I go talk still dey warm up
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by FLAWLES(f): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
chamboy:
is ur dp how edo girls looks, after all d hype I heard about dem... mtcheew
LOST but FOUND?
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by Anwasia(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
To have any girl you want, you need just this three things.

1) self confidence

2) you must be unpredictable or mysterious

3) you must be at lest 50% arrogant

With this three things you will get any woman you want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by chamboy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
FLAWLES:
LOST but FOUND?
wherever u from u sha nt fine
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by starbhooy(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2014
CharlesNneji1:
More articles coming soon. Stay tuned.

And I have stopped sales of my book. 20 people have bought already and that's all I can sell for now.

For those calling, sorry if you are turned down. Hope you don't get offended; we have closed sales for now. When the book is open for sale again I might inform you guys in this thread.

Have an awesome day.

Since the whole books has been sold,cn u at least continue the lecture.
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by just2odd: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Guys.... who amongst u can share me this stuff since the O.P refused to open the sales?

I'll compensate u...

08156493832 :- whatsapp

Iykomo4jo@gmail.com

Patiently waiting...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by starbhooy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
just2odd:
Guys.... who amongst u can share me this stuff since the O.P refused to open the sales?

I'll compensate u...

Iykomo4jo@gmail.com

Patiently waiting...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by starbhooy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
just2odd:

I'll compensate u...

Iykomo4jo@gmail.com

Patiently waiting...

grin grin grin grin grin

Go to this thread,u will learn all u nid dere!! wink
just2odd:

I'll compensate u...

Iykomo4jo@gmail.com

Patiently waiting...

grin grin grin grin grin

Go to this thread,u will learn all u nid dere!!
www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by just2odd: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
OK... Thanks @ starboy
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by kendrick93(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
Op pls summarize ur post.. learn to write in short pls.. i'm allergic to readin long posts lyk dis especially on an internet forum....
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
marieolae:
*yawns* op this write up is too dry honestly.
Be honest... His tricks been working on you!
Re: SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days by liljboy10: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
sosalekins:
Be honest... His tricks been working on you!

this guys posts are so true.....I got my girlfriend by being so free with her and she loves me so much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? / Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.