Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (73172 Views)

When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by adedayourt(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2014
defendedvictim:

Hia..mk una dey do una violence sha

Its not there fault, dats wats needed to take d Kingdom
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by extremelygolden: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ur crazy

Not really.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Dolypson04(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2014
Truth24:
Lol.... Make I confess...
It really happened to me though..... She was so beautiful and stunning dat wenever I walk out with her,people kept starring at us in admiration..... And guess wat, we wey so close to each other... We wey still mere friends but wen I saw d chemistry dat existed between us, I wise up but started it on a low key....Started calling her sweet names like sweetheart, dear, angel and she even responded by calling me baby ,honey and so on..... Oboy see map..... Then I took a step further by telling her I love you while ending conversations with her on phone and she responded on d positive 'I love you too'....
After staying together for some weeks like married couples, I decided to be sure of myself and ask her. out.....Lo and behold, I got d shock of my life, yea She turned me down and was so serious about it.... I dint know how d sweats ran so fast dat in few seconds it had reached my buttocks......Lol I later tried everything to get her but to no avail...It got to a point I got so angry dat I just wanted to gain her love and dump her as a sign of revenge... but she still took her stand....Lol never knew if she was friend zoning me ooo...
Sha I won't call dis one friend zoning ooo... Dis babe dey send me cards, dey arrange make we hangout, dey call me pass 8mins but me latest na 2mins our call dey reach wen I call am, last time she bought me an expensive wristwatch and send me flowers on my birthday.... Dis made me more confused cos I don't know wat I've done for her to deserve all dis love but even after everything she won't just accept me ..... Last time I told her she's d most complicated girl I've ever met,she just smiled and said she loves to be unpredicted...... I don't know if she has a boyfriend ooo but I'm sure dat d money she's been spending is of her salary cos she's doing a well paid job.... If she likes make she keep friend zoning me as long as d favour continues......I don't even know if we would make good lovers cos we are so opened and exposed to each other.....
Lol we later pushed dat aside and now we're d still d best of friends even hotter dan before......But I no still happy Sha, I hate been a loser.....But in dis case I think It feels good to loose... Lol
*fixed *
Probably she ain't ready for a relationship or u ar not man enough 4 her. I.e you are at best a friend.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by aytuns(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2014
A lady keeps rejecting me, the simple thing to do is avoid her in every way. Delete her chats and text messages, relegate her number to the background ( not delete sha so I will avoid unnecessary questions), do everything sha to avoid her, even sha.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Emart(m): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2014
Smartiegurl:
......Gets drunk

......calls friends to talk to me

......cries too.
If u dont know this, know it now... Any guy who does what you've mentioned is only pretending.
Why would a guy be drunk cuz of.... Sha, some men tho... Who drink... But the crying aspect is impossible. When he has a business to attend to?
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by iceberylin(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
PinkObsession:
grin cheesy
Where v u been bae embarassed
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
PinkObsession:
grin cheesy
hello dearie,pls vote for me by clicking on this link and writing,i vote jennimma www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Thank you so much,i'm counting on u
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by slimmax: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
seangy4konji:
I cried before cause she rejected me in jss3.the only thing I managed after the rejection was a kiss and sick that her small noobs but when I saw it was not going any where and told all the girls in the area how she is using me to wash?i backed off meanwhile she was strafing a dude in d area who were kinda rich and all.

Sometimes would use all my pocket money to buy gown and chocolates and be penniless cause she is giving me good signs only to really want to be rest assured she is mine but she go still say no. Bisoye do me strong thing ooo but na me win last last.

I hustled hard in uni and got a nice bank account and car. I made sure I slept with her and every single girl in our estate she told of my mumuness without leaving one out all within 4 years but I got them all.

Badts guy, see how babes dey make good guys go bad

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Sunshinelady(f): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
vfactor:

Like cry in public?
. Lol. Dunno jare. It all depends
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
VellyG:
Funny enuf most relationship kicks off after both parties get intimate. The answer is get her laid and there Wud be no need asking her out . if she wants to stay back she Wud and if she moves on u got nothing to lose.

Badt guy.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by fscream(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
She said NO blatantly wen I asked her OUT.. I then humbly asked her IN and she said YES..lol

And so we started dating!
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by twentycent(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
What I do is that I delete her number to avoid building up emtions that's gonna make me a fool for love and that solves d problem..funny thing is that after smtime, chik notices am not game again nd the table is reversed cos she wld start chasing me down like a hunter nd ama be smling cheekily@her desperation since am no longer under pressure...bt in d mean time am blowing d hell outta sm other chik who's down&feels me
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by klins4213(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Truth24:
Lol.... Make I Introduce me to her or i dont believe....
confess...
It really happened to me though..... She was so beautiful and stunning dat wenever I walk out with her,people kept starring at us in admiration..... And guess wat, we wey so close to each other... We wey still mere friends but wen I saw d chemistry dat existed between us, I wise up but started it on a low key....Started calling her sweet names like sweetheart, dear, angel and she even responded by calling me baby ,honey and so on..... Oboy see map..... Then I took a step further by telling her I love you while ending conversations with her on phone and she responded on d positive 'I love you too'....
After staying together for some weeks like married couples, I decided to be sure of myself and ask her. out.....Lo and behold, I got d shock of my life, yea She turned me down and was so serious about it.... I dint know how d sweats ran so fast dat in few seconds it had reached my buttocks......Lol I later tried everything to get her but to no avail...It got to a point I got so angry dat I just wanted to gain her love and dump her as a sign of revenge... but she still took her stand....Lol never knew if she was friend zoning me ooo...
Sha I won't call dis one friend zoning ooo... Dis babe dey send me cards, dey arrange make we hangout, dey call me pass 8mins but me latest na 2mins our call dey reach wen I call am, last time she bought me an expensive wristwatch and send me flowers on my birthday.... Dis made me more confused cos I don't know wat I've done for her to deserve all dis love but even after everything she won't just accept me ..... Last time I told her she's d most complicated girl I've ever met,she just smiled and said she loves to be unpredicted...... I don't know if she has a boyfriend ooo but I'm sure dat d money she's been spending is of her salary cos she's doing a well paid job.... If she likes make she keep friend zoning me as long as d favour continues......I don't even know if we would make good lovers cos we are so opened and exposed to each other.....
Lol we later pushed dat aside and now we're d still d best of friends even hotter dan before......But I no still happy Sha, I hate been a loser.....But in dis case I think It feels good to loose... Lol
*fixed *
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Mariaben(f): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
defendedvictim:
u v no idea; my lifelines r much. I cud give u a few if u need dem
lol smiley
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by francizy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
msmon:
It's not a gain saying that guys can be very funny when a lady they love keep saying 'NO'.

I have a lady friend(just friend) whom a guy was really in love with but she keep turning the guy down. The guy try so hard and did everything to impress my friend but she keep turning him down, so I decide to talk to her 3 days ago that I hope she won't lose the guy who truly love her because that's what I noticed from the guy.

In her response, she told me she's trying to find a place in her heart for him but it's just impossible, she explained that she detest him because he's trying to hard and even go to the extent of crying in a public place.

On a personal note, I have cried as well because 'she' said NO to me but not in a public place (never will that happen).

Here are some of the funny things I see guys do if a lady they truly love keeps saying 'NO'.

CRY: Either privately or in public.
REPORT TO HER FRIEND: a guy will talk to her friend to assist in wooing her.
FEAR HER: Because he doesn't what to do anything that will further create hatred

So guys, what is that funny thing you did because she keeps saying NO?

Ladies on the tried should share with us what funny thing they notice guys do when they keep saying NO.

Let's go there!

The mainly crazy thing I do when a girl said no to me a couple of times was to avoid her... Might be kinda childish but it helped in the sense that the girl loves me and kept delaying so when I avoided her for sometime, she realised very much that she loves me as much as I love her and she came to me... Made life easy for both of us u know...

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by BoyCoyToy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
shakrullah:

I will act like I didn't see that

Abi

the girl you love may be an ugly thing to me bro.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by msmon(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
The best strategy, it gives her space to see what she's missing. 'You may be able to read a book when it's too close'.

twentycent:
What I do is that I delete her number to avoid building up emtions that's gonna make me a fool for love and that solves d problem..funny thing is that after smtime, chik notices am not game again nd the table is reversed cos she wld start chasing me down like a hunter nd ama be smling cheekily@her desperation since am no longer under pressure...bt in d mean time am blowing d hell outta sm other chik who's down&feels me
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by msmon(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
It's not even childish bro
francizy:

The mainly crazy thing I do when a girl said no to me a couple of times was to avoid her... Might be kinda childish but it helped in the sense that the girl loves me and kept delaying so when I avoided her for sometime, she realised very much that she loves me as much as I love her and she came to me... Made life easy for both of us u know...
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by defendedvictim(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
adedayourt:

Its not there fault, dats wats needed to take d Kingdom
U sabi bible sha
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by adedayourt(m): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
defendedvictim:
U sabi bible sha

Mayb bcus he hasn't allowd The book of the law depart his mouth nd he's been meditatin on it day nd nite
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by defendedvictim(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
adedayourt:

Mayb bcus he hasn't allowd The book of the law depart his mouth nd he's been meditatin on it day nd nite
hope his way is prosperous
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 07, 2014
Around smileymissed me? grin
iceberylin:

Where v u been bae embarassed
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by ekoscolary: 5:24am On Nov 07, 2014
If you have good bucks & a good job or business that keeps you busy, you won't have time to do stupid things when a lady says NO ... Idleness is devil's workshop. Trust me#
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by adedayourt(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2014
defendedvictim:
hope his way is prosperous

I prosper in all things and in health, just as my soul prospers.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2014
seangy4konji:
I cried before cause she rejected me in jss3.the only thing I managed after the rejection was a kiss and sick that her small noobs but when I saw it was not going any where and told all the girls in the area how she is using me to wash?i backed off meanwhile she was strafing a dude in d area who were kinda rich and all.

Sometimes would use all my pocket money to buy gown and chocolates and be penniless cause she is giving me good signs only to really want to be rest assured she is mine but she go still say no. Bisoye do me strong thing ooo but na me win last last.

I hustled hard in uni and got a nice bank account and car. I made sure I slept with her and every single girl in our estate she told of my mumuness without leaving one out all within 4 years but I got them all.
Broda are you into cybercrime, how come as a student you had a fat bank account just to impress ladies??
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by tosinisrael5678(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2014
Truth24:
Lol.... Make I confess...
*fixed *
Exactly wat a particular one did/is doing to me....buh its realy confusin cos she loves to be wit me all the tym ,make me laff n feel special...buh i was shocked wen she declined....that wen i tot...'if someone doesnt want a relationship n treats me lyk this, wat else am i lookin for?'

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by tosinisrael5678(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2014
there was this one, we were v.v.very close...talked abt every tin n anitin...buh wen i brought up the issue,she would always decline..and i pesisted until i came accross a tutoria abt 'making them want to b with u'...meanwhile i had 3 other gals dying to have me so all i did was to ignore her [cos we lived close to each other]......i started feeling happy,playin with the others in the way she could notice n with tym she became jealous n sad....so one day wen i asked her....she nur waste tym!
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by iceberylin(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2014
PinkObsession:
Around smileymissed me? grin
So much grin
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by defendedvictim(m): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2014
adedayourt:

I prosper in all things and in health, just as my soul prospers.
Ever realised dat, dat was a wish Is dat really possible
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by mentor7123(m): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
ogaofficer:
Because i schooled in france i wasnt taught to woo a girl
. I can c France master
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
kiss
iceberylin:

So much grin
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by msmon(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
There's no better way than that, they have that weakness to be jealous.
tosinisrael5678:
there was this one, we were v.v.very close...talked abt every tin n anitin...buh wen i brought up the issue,she would always decline..and i pesisted until i came accross a tutoria abt 'making them want to b with u'...meanwhile i had 3 other gals dying to have me so all i did was to ignore her [cos we lived close to each other]......i started feeling happy,playin with the others in the way she could notice n with tym she became jealous n sad....so one day wen i asked her....she nur waste tym!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.