Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (73168 Views)

When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by datguru: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
iceberylin:

A BASTERD angry

such a guy is not fit to live

2 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by ziego(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
ogaofficer:
Because i schooled in france i wasnt thought to woo a girl
Lwkmd. Who ask u?
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
A guy crying because she said no? Who does that!!!

A pathetic fvcktard!

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by idonbilivit(m): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
StrongPenis:
I did this grin grin

You sound like Denny Crane in Boston Legal. Do you also have mad cow disease? embarassed
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
1stCitizen:

A pathetic fvcktard!
lol wat a name for such person....seun come and arrest dis guy...
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by nekaa(f): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Abbey2878:
I will just let her be dat mean she's not meant for me, gud things always comes easily
Good things coming easily? since when??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Girls don't say no to me because I schooled in france grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by kilokeys(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Truth24:
Lol.... Make I confess...
It really happened to me though..... She was so beautiful and classic dat wen I walk out with her,people kept starring at us in admiration..... And guess wat, we wey so close to each other... We wey still mere friends but wen I saw d chemistry dat existed between us, I wise up but started it on a low....Started calling her sweet names like sweetheart, dear, angel and she even responded by calling me baby ,honey and so on..... Oboy see map..... Then I took a step further by telling her I love you while ending conversations with her on phone and she responded on d positive 'I love you too'....
After staying together for some weeks like married couples, I decided to be sure of myself and ask her. out.....Lo and behold, I got d shock of my life, yea She turned me down and was so serious about it.... I dint know how d sweats ran so fast dat in few seconds it had reached my buttocks......Lol I later tried everything to get her but to no avail...I got to a point I got so angry dat I was wanted to gain her love and dump her as a sign of revenge... but she still took her stand....Lol never knew if she was friend zoning me ooo...
Lol we later pushed dat aside and now we're d still d best of friends even hotter dan before......

she succeeded in friendzoning u.. and u are happy?

when it could have been better

now u r just a special adviser, a shoulder to cry on..

more grease to ur elbow o.
and more lube to d guy hitting the spot

4 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by IAMGEJ(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
If a Nigerian gal rejects you, it means you just have to husle hard...

Because she is inlov with your moni, not you. make moni and she will tell you, you are d most handsome dude ever!!!
#tease# grin grin grin grin grin

Gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by UjSizzle(f): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
WarRLaY:
I brought her blackberry curve 2 with my school fees, when blackberry was still very expensive
grin grin
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
StrongPenis:
I did this grin grin
u have no future grin
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by 1stola: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
ONLY AN IDIÔT WILL CRY BECAUSE A LADY SAID NO.
WTH!?
GOD FORBID BAD THING.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by tobaflexy1984: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
If u truly love a lady and she is turning u down u can cry may be she will consider u,is normal thing to do if u are in love....................
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by IAMGEJ(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Story dat touch!!!
Rapzino:
i love 'em from my heart.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Sapphire86(f): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
iceberylin:

The ish is no lady has ever said no to me...
Only toast babes thst like me...

Thats how we roll cool

the easy way out! tongue
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by PROCTOR: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
It is this fear of rejection that has not made me tell omotola that ...
"I LOVE YOU"
i hate been turn down

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by pweetixandy: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
See them saying I have never done anything funny. The guys who would flash a girl with a private number until her phone battery dies nko The guys who would send insulting messages anonymously nko They would be so quick to show u pictures of another cute girl on their phones and sometimes use the "cute girl's" picturess as their screen saver. Every body is forming james bond. All this shonkolo boys have turned d thread into somethn else,its not about crying or not crying because u were rejected by a girl! Its about d funny thns u did after

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by UjSizzle(f): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Truth24:
Lol.... Make I confess...
It really happened to me though..... She was so beautiful and classic dat wen I walk out with her,people kept starring at us in admiration..... And guess wat, we wey so close to each other... We wey still mere friends but wen I saw d chemistry dat existed between us, I wise up but started it on a low....Started calling her sweet names like sweetheart, dear, angel and she even responded by calling me baby ,honey and so on..... Oboy see map..... Then I took a step further by telling her I love you while ending conversations with her on phone and she responded on d positive 'I love you too'....
After staying together for some weeks like married couples, I decided to be sure of myself and ask her. out.....Lo and behold, I got d shock of my life, yea She turned me down and was so serious about it.... I dint know how d sweats ran so fast dat in few seconds it had reached my buttocks......Lol I later tried everything to get her but to no avail...I got to a point I got so angry dat I was wanted to gain her love and dump her as a sign of revenge... but she still took her stand....Lol never knew if she was friend zoning me ooo...
Lol we later pushed dat aside and now we're d still d best of friends even hotter dan before......
You're such a nice guy, except for the part where you wanted to date abs break up.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Samuelmbata(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol.av askd a girl out 4 two years and yet I didin't cry.dahs bullshit man
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Flamesfly(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
I will just go to a bar, nd take i one create of star nd drink pepersoup.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by seangy4konji: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
I cried before cause she rejected me in jss3.the only thing I managed after the rejection was a kiss and sick that her small noobs but when I saw it was not going any where and told all the girls in the area how she is using me to wash?i backed off meanwhile she was strafing a dude in d area who were kinda rich and all.

Sometimes would use all my pocket money to buy gown and chocolates and be penniless cause she is giving me good signs only to really want to be rest assured she is mine but she go still say no. Bisoye do me strong thing ooo but na me win last last.

I hustled hard in uni and got a nice bank account and car. I made sure I slept with her and every single girl in our estate she told of my mumuness without leaving one out all within 4 years but I got them all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by maylisa(f): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Some guys can't control their feelings. I once met this guy when I said no he cried almost anytime he sees me, to the level that he fell ill, so I have to go see him in the hospital what I saw was not funny at all cause he was looking like an albino.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Kayczz: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
iceberylin:

A BASTERD angry
haba why u dey lie now...... him na Romeo jare

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Rapzino: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
IAMGEJ:
Story dat touch!!!
eya'a
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by pweetixandy: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
PROCTOR:
It is this fear of rejection that has not made me tell omotola that ...
"I LOVE YOU"
i hate been turn down
tell me,I promise I won't turn u down :-)
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by cecebliss: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
If d gal said NO,doesn't mean she don't love u? But u hv 2 give her sum time
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by darlenese(f): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
A guy crying because she said no? Who does that!!!

A mumu of course
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by dre11(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Just get angry at mah self for making the move of asking her out

No time for tears

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
msmon:
It's not a gain saying that guys can be very funny when a lady they love keep saying 'NO'.

I have a lady friend(just friend) whom a guy was really in love with but she keep turning the guy down. The guy try so hard and did everything to impress my friend but she keep turning him down, so I decide to talk to her 3 days ago that I hope she won't lose the guy who truly love her because that's what I noticed from the guy.

In her response, she told me she's trying to find a place in her heart for him but it's just impossible, she explained that she detest him because he's trying to hard and even go to the extent of crying in a public place.

On a personal note, I have cried as well because 'she' said NO to me but not in a public place (never will that happen).

Here are some of the funny things I see guys do if a lady they truly love keeps saying 'NO'.

CRY: Either privately or in public.
REPORT TO HER FRIEND: a guy will talk to her friend to assist in wooing her.
FEAR HER: Because he doesn't what to do anything that will further create hatred

So guys, what is that funny thing you did because she keeps saying NO?

Ladies on the tried should share with us what funny thing they notice guys do when they keep saying NO.

Let's go there!

what do you mean by 'truly love'? infact what is love? you broken up with three girls but were attracted to each one because of love?

that is like not love. love is developed day by day being together with person you like. exception is family love which is natural.

ya'll illiterate bunch
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by frankezi: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
am i mad.......

Its a lie joor na your type go cry with fluids coming out every opening in the face. grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Princesschi(f): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
pweetixandy:
See them saying I have never done anything funny. The guys who would flash a girl with a private number until her phone battery dies nko The guys who would send insulting messages anonymously nko They would be so quick to show u pictures of another cute girl on their phones and sometimes use the "cute girl's" picturess as their screen saver. Every body is forming james bond

thank u jare, its not until they(guys) cry after a rejection that matters. All the things u listed above are all included..
#Guys pretending since the time of James Bond

7 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by IAMGEJ(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
What of the gals begging d boys to come visit dem just to eat *suya* well. mek I nor talk.
Boys dey form sha, but gals own na boko haram grin grin grin grin grin
pweetixandy:
See them saying I have never done anything funny. The guys who would flash a girl with a private number until her phone battery dies nko The guys who would send insulting messages anonymously nko They would be so quick to show u pictures of another cute girl on their phones and sometimes use the "cute girl's" picturess as their screen saver. Every body is forming james bond

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.