Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (73149 Views)

When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by seangy4konji: 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gba. Only one gf now and plenty olonshos and gonzos. Gonzo spread it wide wen they smell some cash. Don't waste ur time toasting. Toto na toto. D serious relationship na ca of say man wan born.no time for loving you. Ashewo plenty.no how?
Ace2013:
Mission impossible turned possible cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. I so dislike mummy's boys angry . But I don't tink crying cos of a lady makes u a mummy's boy tho

Take note! Not crying cos of a lady, but crying cos a lady rejected a man. Come on! That's the depth of childishness. U knw, like wen a child demands for cookies and the mother refuses and he starts to cry! That kind thing.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Omeiz4: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hmmm i omeiza dgreat+vethinker was a victim of it also though den i never open eye jjc.ladies na problem ooo peson way love them dem go say No bt dey prefer peson way go beat dem and still pet dem.well as for me now if i love you i will tell u and if you said u hav someone i will free you.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by zyzxx(m): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Missmossy:
Observing cool
ever since u said no av been Aving sleepless night cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Truth24:
Lol.... Make I confess...
It really happened to me though..... She was so beautiful and classic dat wen I walk out with her,people kept starring at us in admiration..... And guess wat, we wey so close to each other... We wey still mere friends but wen I saw d chemistry dat existed between us, I wise up but started it on a low....Started calling her sweet names like sweetheart, dear, angel and she even responded by calling me baby ,honey and so on..... Oboy see map..... Then I took a step further by telling her I love you while ending conversations with her on phone and she responded on d positive 'I love you too'....
After staying together for some weeks like married couples, I decided to be sure of myself and ask her. out.....Lo and behold, I got d shock of my life, yea She turned me down and was so serious about it.... I dint know how d sweats ran so fast dat in few seconds it had reached my buttocks......Lol I later tried everything to get her but to no avail...It got to a point I got so angry dat I was wanted to gain her love and dump her as a sign of revenge... but she still took her stand....Lol never knew if she was friend zoning me ooo...
Sha I won't call dis one friend zoning ooo... Dis babe dey send me cards, dey arrange make we hangout, dey call me pass 8mins but me latest na 2mins our call dey reach wen I call am, last time she bought me an expensive wristwatch and send me flowers on my birthday.... Dis made me more confused cos I don't know wat I've done for her to deserve all dis love but even after everything she won't just accept me out..... Last time I told her she's d most complicated girl I've ever met,she just smiled and said she loves to be unpredictable...... I don't know if she has a boyfriend ooo but I'm sure dat d money she's been spending is of her salary cos she's doing a well paid job.... If she likes make she keep friend zoning me as long as d favour continues......I don't even know if we would make a good lovers cos we are so opened and exposed to each other.....
Lol we later pushed dat aside and now we're d still d best of friends even hotter dan before......
dude u suppose sharp up, girls lyk dat are not unpredictable, my advice, luk for anoda chick and stop wasting ur time on miss "complicated" guy u go soon dey use walking stick oo
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by jauntty: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Why Boy go cry becus the babe say no ! Wc kind joblessness be dat?? If any of my friends cry over babe I swear I go slap am...........émmmmmm but if she be Dangote or Bill Gate daughter I fit think twice abt the crying part sha.

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Mrfils(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Truth24:
It really happened to me though..... She was so beautiful and classic dat wen I walk out with her,people kept starring at us in admiration..... And guess wat, we wey so close to each other... We wey still mere friends but wen I saw d chemistry dat existed between us, I wise up but started it on a low....Started calling her sweet names like sweetheart, dear, angel and she even responded by calling me baby ,honey and so on..... Oboy see map..... Then I took a step further by telling her I love you while ending conversations with her on phone and she responded on d positive 'I love you too'....
After staying together for some weeks like married couples, I decided to be sure of myself and ask her. out.....Lo and behold, I got d shock of my life, yea She turned me down and was so serious about it.... I dint know how d sweats ran so fast dat in few seconds it had reached my buttocks......Lol I later tried everything to get her but to no avail...It got to a point I got so angry dat I was wanted to gain her love and dump her as a sign of revenge... but she still took her stand....Lol never knew if she was friend zoning me ooo...
Sha I won't call dis one friend zoning ooo... Dis babe dey send me cards, dey arrange make we hangout, dey call me pass 8mins but me latest na 2mins our call dey reach wen I call am, last time she bought me an expensive wristwatch and send me flowers on my birthday.... Dis made me more confused cos I don't know wat I've done for her to deserve all dis love but even after everything she won't just accept me out..... Last time I told her she's d most complicated girl I've ever met,she just smiled and said she loves to be unpredictable...... I don't know if she has a boyfriend ooo but I'm sure dat d money she's been spending is of her salary cos she's doing a well paid job.... If she likes make she keep friend zoning me as long as d favour continues......I don't even know if we would make a good lovers cos we are so opened and exposed to each other.....
Lol we later pushed dat aside and now we're d still d best of friends even hotter dan before......
AHHH! Ehhya..... Smh4u cry

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
alexis007:
i have and would never experience such....woo a girl?for what?am i looking for a mate to create a family with?....now my case is more complicated because i'm blessed with this 'Ian-somerhalder' type of handsomeness....so most of the female folks who expects me to approach them and blab about 'love' are usually disappointed....and the guys aren't making things easier....they always like being near me and do show me little doses of affection @ times,like hanging their arms around my neck as if i'm their wifey and defending me if i pick up a fight (I can be very saucy,yet it doesn't matter if i'm on the wrong side of the argument or not)....i guess they do that b'cause of my looks and my brains....disappointed ladies indeed-next thing they do is to spread false rumours that i'm gay by sexuality.....but then,there are always traitors....same ladies who gossip about me would do me unrequested favour hoping to get my attention....and i don't waste time in taking advantage of them!....moral of my story: Brothers,women can really be fickle...learn to appear mysterious b4 them,starve them of that attention they crave,be focused like a laser on your studies,never appear too friendly,play hard-to-get,make sure you are a high flyer in your field etc.......it won't be long b4 ladies would start poisoning each other in a bid to get your attention!{wicked grin}
All this mouthing yet no picture to support your claim,Nawa for u oo bros undecided undecided
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Sapphire86(f): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Princecharmin:
u be bread? Comeon carry ur tiny behind commot 4 my front make i fit c beta ukwu to 'toast' undecided

*checks his temperature* r u ok? Or when did ur moniker turn to iceberylin? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by iamprestige: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Truth24:
Brother, you have been friend zoned angry
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Mrfils(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
mmmustapha:
When I went to Saudi Arabia, I brought her expensive clothes and necklaces. about three weeks later she said that she's getting engage to someone
AHH! This one is sssstttrrrongg!! angry
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by dokunbam(m): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Junipero: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
ogaofficer:
Because i schooled in france i wasnt taught to woo a girl

Ladies woo guys in France??
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Mrfils(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
MrCork:
..i always knew she waz a leeessbian....they usualy say NO! angry
But hope she was light skinned grin
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Paulv(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
xtervaganza:
Funny things I did when a girl say no to me?

Delete her number immediately

No time for oshi
what if u no the numba by heart/stuck in ur head what wil u do?
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
The first time i asked a girl out, she agreed, buh, on the D-day,one cool evenin, i stepped out of my loudge rock my best attire in high spirit,with a pefume i poured on me from head to toe, so strong, that even that my neighbours upstairs where feeling it , can you believe that when i got to the place we agree to meet, i call this girl more than ten times but she din't pick, i boilled to 2000 degrees, later cooled down and gathered what was left of me that night and went home. Girls get Mind.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
The first time i asked a girl out, she agreed, buh, on the D-day,one cool evenin, i stepped out of my loudge rocking my best attire in high spirit,with a pefume i poured on me from head to toe, so strong, that even that my neighbours upstairs where feeling it , can you believe that when i got to the place we agree to meet, i call this girl more than ten times but she din't pick, i boilled to 2000 degrees, later cooled down and gathered what was left of me that night and went home. Girls get Mind.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Eyop:

Who friendzoned you and who did you friendzone? Leave profile pic alone,remember we have an unfinished business . angry
grin grin

I have friendzoned many, and a few have frienzoned me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by emmykk(m): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
WarRLaY:
I brought her blackberry curve 2 with my school fees, when blackberry was still very expensive
romeo
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Eyop: 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ishilove:

grin grin

I have friendzoned many, and a few have frienzoned me cheesy
Hope we didn't friendzone ourselves
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Pamcrest(f): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Men also cry! An highly emotional situation can move a guy to cry....nth unusual in that! Crying is a natural human reaction....why do we associate it to only women or see it as a weakness in men? This is why many men bottle up their emotions n then turn mean, heartless n wicked!
Back to op, I have witnessed such cases of rejection concerning my brothers. I see them laugh it off or start dissing d girl or vow to date her friend to spite her! They would huff n puff and they never cried, at least not in public. Then one day I caught one of my brothers locked up in his room, crying while reading a "Dear John" letter he had just received. I was moved with pity for him but to my surprise, by d time he came out, he was all bravado, bragging to his other brothers. I simply looked on in amazement.....who's fooling who! His secret is still safe with me though grin
My humble submission

3 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by jogsman01(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
I just dey beg a girl naw naw make she gimme chance. Pls, make u na wish me goodluck oooo
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Yungpac(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Me: wud u have intimacy with me

Babe: no

Me: no problems(takes car key drove off to nkechi's place and slept with her)

No time
sharperly
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by mployer(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Very funny thread.

I don't think the 'yes' or 'no' mean anything. A girl Can say yes but her actions are saying no. This is normally done to a guy That is too persistent and annoying. It lands him in more misery and confusion.

bottomline, don't celebrate simply because You heard 'yes' and don't loose Hope because You heard 'no'. It is beyond question and answer undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by waveskaaya(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
But why?
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by benzzyno(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
I actually had dis gurl i saw and fell for at first site! I saw her lyk january and toasted her till august she kept sayin NO! September she called me and told me she've placed me on three months probation..three months later we hooked up..she still told me NO! I gave her a SLAP of her life in a eatry and left her there gbam! Lemmo! grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pamcrest:
Men also cry! An highly emotional situation can move a guy to cry....nth unusual in that! Crying is a natural human reaction....why do we associate it to only women or see it as a weakness in men? This is why many men bottle up their emotions n then turn mean, heartless n wicked!
Back to op, I have witnessed such cases of rejection concerning my brothers. I see them laugh it off or start dissing d girl or vow to date her friend to spite her! They would huff n puff and they never cried, at least not in public. Then one day I caught one of my brothers locked up in his room, crying while reading a "Dear John" letter he had just received. I was moved with pity for him but to my surprise, by d time he came out, he was all bravado, bragging to his other brothers. I simply looked on in amazement.....who's fooling who! His secret is still safe with me though grin
My humble submission

My dear sister crying when the situation calls for is not a sign of weakness, be it male or female. If a girl breaks a guy's heart abt many years in a relationship and he cries, it's very much understandable. But to cry for a girl who u hardly knw, jst cos she rejected you?? Aaah, that person is a chronic womanizer, jst crying to get pity. I bet, after bedding her, he'll cry for the next girl
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by msmon(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
You just exposed ur bro secret. Funny revelation though!
Pamcrest:
My humble submission
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
hardychris:
Buhahahaahaahahaahahaha. Chai! Chai! Bros I swear u no well @ all 120mins angry u so funny bro, I w how that thing can be, u will be totally dumb founded lol
twas so awkward.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by HARDDON: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
If a guy could cry for a gurl when 'the beautiful ones are yet unborn, wonder what would happen when they actually arrive here!

Boiz be making demi goD outa dem men since 1880.

Boiz be making men's brew thick n smooth!

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
donnypool:

yes sir, love is when a girls/boy date countless number of people before marriage and divorce after 15 years?

love is when you get erection after talking to a girl half naked

love is when you cheat on your girlfriend because you love her friend too

love is when your brother's wife is your wife.
if that is your definition, then define 'like' and 'lust'

if you talking about the love the op meant, you will know that love is shared with one person alone, but if you talking about natural love that exist between families, religion preaching etc, you will know that isn't what the OP meant

There's a difference between love and greed/lust. And every kind of love is natural, its the motive that can be questioned, not the love. But then, in this kind of debate, you won't agree, and neither will I so, as you were sir.
Re: Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' by ogaofficer(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
You obviously weren't also taught to spell 'taught'..

tanks boss. Av done the nidful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) / Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.