Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real (7495 Views)

My Experience With An Online Fraudster / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Feminism: What It Actually Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by StrongPenis: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
merit12:

I hate black people making me wait

This thread smell gathing people then

Effect of charm[/color]
what's with the racist comment
Femiblacky:
So sorry to have kept you guys 4 so long,we started dating,I told her all she needs to knw about me,and she did the same,suprisingly all she told me were lies,some of the tinz she said was that though pple looked at her like a prostitute but she has only had sex with two guys in her life,one of d guys happened to be my church member,and dat 4 d past two years,she has been single,she promised to show me the other side of her dat pple dnt knw...I dnt knw why I believed all wat she told me cos i'm a staunch thomas,
OP shey dem use summary swear for you ni? write better thing wey person go understand na?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Femiblacky(m): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
There wAs this heavy rain that met me at their place,this coincide with supper and she begged me to eat which I refused,with so much pleading,despite my refusal and with the help of her mum,the food was packed for me into a food warmer,I left the house when the rain stopped,bt on my way I couldnt get anytin to buy,only lacasera,even the women that sells at my school gate had left 4 home,I ate the food she packed 4 me,rice to be precise, topped with d lacasera,my people,the food i'm sure was laced,early morning the next day she called me and she was like "Femi,how are u doing,did u ate d fud I gave u xtaday? i'm sure u enjoyed it,but,if u dnt mind i'l like to bother u a litle,can I please gv her 10k,she needs it urgently...I was like...
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by WIZGUY69(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
cry
[size=24]so. op. bro. how are we gonna help you now. coz am in togo right now.[/size]

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Trut(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
OP, write better something naaa
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by iceberylin(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
Guy better mk this stuff long
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by WIZGUY69(m): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Femiblacky:
There wAs this heavy rain that met me at their place,this coincide with supper and she begged me to eat which I refused,with so much pleading,despite my refusal and with the help of her mum,the food was packed for me into a food warmer,I left the house when the rain stopped,bt on my way I couldnt get anytin to buy,only lacasera,even the women that sells at my school gate had left 4 home,I ate the food she packed 4 me,rice to be precise, topped with d lacasera,my people,the food i'm sure was laced,early morning the next day she called me and she was like "Femi,how are u doing,did u ate d fud I gave u xtaday? i'm sure u enjoyed it,but,if u dnt mind i'l like to bother u a litle,can I please gv her 10k,she needs it urgently...I was like...
what the fc.ck are you saying?
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by fr3do(m): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
urhoboman:
not sure its still working on you. You wouldn't have been here telling us a charm is working on you.

otumokpo dey get grade o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Femiblacky(m): 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
...what,wat do u want to do with 10k? As a student that is still been fed,all I ve in my acct was 11k,and here is a lady asking 4 almost all d money i'm having to feed myself till anoda alert will come,I told her ok,after my first lecture,I quickly ran to d Skul ATM to withdraw d money 4 her,I took d money to where she works as an apprentice in a salon,I gave her d money but I was astonished dat she couldnt even say thank you,she took d money like I was paying a debt...I overlooked it and find my way,I ve to fall bak on garri and indomie,wat I noticed was that wenever she ask 4 sumtin 4rm me,even wat I dnt ve,i'll jst find a way to get it,then I start lying to my parent jst to get money xo I can gv to her
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Femiblacky(m): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
what the fc.ck are you saying? I'm not narrating you a film,if u dnt wanna read,why not jst unfollow.Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by freshness2020: 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
If she charmed ♈όϋ as ♈όϋ rightly stated, ♈όϋ will never remember anything one bit!
.. Ūя̲̅ post is not suspense filled, cos we already know the end! Typical nollywood narration!
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by mimiejacobz(f): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
U r writing this story in brief,hope no be the ending u the think?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by reaky(m): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
Op can lie
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Adeoba10(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Smartiegurl:
**following**

Forces ma self into the front sit...
Abeg, shift for me make I Sidon beside fyn girl for front seat....
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Esdb(m): 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Comes in,pulls a gun on everybdy sitting on the first row and kills cleans the blood and sits

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
I already know how this will end, alot of them I've heard and seen, like the one a guy gave another guy he has never met 40K recharge card for laptops grin *unfollows*
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Mayydayy(m): 12:14am On Nov 04, 2014
how you carry know say na juju dey worry you. undecided
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by pansophist(m): 12:16am On Nov 04, 2014
merit12:
Sitting and watching

brings out kuliki and zobo

Saw
iceberylin, urhoboman

Shift them to back sit and sat @the front

Watching

Abeg shift for me please cool
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Emmysteve(m): 12:45am On Nov 04, 2014
Hope am not late? ×looks around* where is the Op? You know thunder will fire you if i find out this is one of those useless fictions on this section.
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 04, 2014
And its 2am in India
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by 2special(m): 1:46am On Nov 04, 2014
ijebu girls probably
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by ninovandross(m): 2:00am On Nov 04, 2014
@op I'm confused oh, are u sure dis one is not stupidity dat ure calling charm, cos if na charm I dnt think ull knw what ure doing, goin frm ur story u seem to be aware of everything dat is taking place.
U even cme to NL to tell us about u still been charmed. Inshrt u dey mad

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by akinsadeez(m): 2:46am On Nov 04, 2014
WIZGUY69:
cry
[size=24]so. op. bro. how are we gonna help you now. coz am in togo right now.[/size]

Actually laughed at this. So many 'cray' people in Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by iamrealdeji(m): 5:30am On Nov 04, 2014
It's already cleared for you to realize that charm is working on you,if it was still working on you,you would be somewhere in your bathroom washing her panties and bra
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 04, 2014
Na person wey get money dey dash toto money

Hope u dey bleep her well
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by johnstar(m): 6:27am On Nov 04, 2014
lolz... shitt happens, op do u wash her pant and bra if yes, u ar truly charmed if no, go bck 2 bed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2014
Feeling the boy ee cool
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by rigarmortis: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2014
the first step to being cured of madness is recognising and admitting that you are mad.

OP, you will soon be cured......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by timawoku(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2014
Awestrucked by yellow yansh, no be juju joor...*yawns*
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by agohmamuda(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2014
O.p hope u didn't die after every every??
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by mabeni(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2014
Story 4 d gods. No be u wan bleep?
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Quite disappointed. I was expecting this grin:

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by boss1310(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
guy its no charm you are just a grade A mugu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) / **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** / Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.