Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real (7493 Views)

My Experience With An Online Fraudster / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Feminism: What It Actually Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Pekkelly(f): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
merit12:
Sitting and watching

brings out kuliki and zobo

Saw
iceberylin, urhoboman

Shift them to back sit and sat @the front

Watching
steps in. Sits in front with him and Shares the goodies with him. Paying gr8 attention as d drama unfolds...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Femiblacky(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
After the money ish part of it,I started to unravel some mysteries about her,remember she told me she was single,that was a big fat lie,she was infact dating a guy in my skul,dis guy happens to be a cultist,wen I found out,I asked her abt it and she denied it again! That they ve dated in d past but now that they are just platonic friends,and I dnt knw why I believed her again...I left skul oneday very late in d nyt,and I was ambushed by some hefty men,two of them,they accused me of dating their babe wich I denied,long story short,I left that place with broken ribs,nose and some dislocated bones...I was so much angry that I promised never to relate with her again,she came to see me at d skul medical d next day and to my suprise,all I Ve rehearsed in my head to say to her turned Vacuum on setting my eyes on her,she was her always charming self and she was at d medical with her bag of lies,this is what she have to say...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by peeparty(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
How did I even fyn masef here sef
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by raphy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
see wetin too much weed dey cos una dey call dis juju.make una sidon dey wait fo nollywood movie.
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by stupor(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
You're smart !

You're loyal !

You're grateful

I appreciate that !

You're a genius !

AM A HOLD YOU DOWN !

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by merit12(f): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
I'm miss
Madam

Areyou black?
Pekkelly:

steps in. Sits in front with him and Shares the goodies with him. Paying gr8 attention as d drama unfolds...
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Samskales(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Guy shift smal 4 me ma sitdown,ah get smal alomo i fi share wit u
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by inceptionz(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pls Vote for " angelamina " on the ongoing miss nairaland december 2014 contest.. Thank you so much. .. www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest/30#1980633.989
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Samskales:
Guy shift smal 4 me ma sitdown,ah get smal alomo i fi share wit u
No, thanks. I perfer to smoke weed.
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by just2odd: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
if my juju mind isnt lying to me...

then am sure she must have Washed her ""T0T0 "".and used the water to cook for u..

but if she used her Menstrual blood.....

den only a spiritualist can help u..
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
Missmossy:
Observing cool
Observing with Missmossy...
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by Sprintson(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
Brings mat n lies down..
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by korlahwarleh: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
WIZGUY69:
cry
[size=24]so. op. bro. how are we gonna help you now. coz am in togo right now.[/size]

this guy no serious at all. lols
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by mizkeleke(f): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chilling with a plate of pineapple...... Waiting
Re: My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real by pomsky: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2015
Femiblacky:
After the money ish part of it,I started to unravel some mysteries about her,remember she told me she was single,that was a big fat lie,she was infact dating a guy in my skul,dis guy happens to be a cultist,wen I found out,I asked her abt it and she denied it again! That they ve dated in d past but now that they are just platonic friends,and I dnt knw why I believed her again...I left skul oneday very late in d nyt,and I was ambushed by some hefty men,two of them,they accused me of dating their babe wich I denied,long story short[size=15pt],I left that place with broken ribs,nose and some dislocated bones...I was so much angry that I promised never to relate with her again,she came to see me at d skul medical d next day[/size] and to my suprise,all I Ve rehearsed in my head to say to her turned Vacuum on setting my eyes on her,she was her always charming self and she was at d medical with her bag of lies,this is what she have to say...

....... ol boy, you still fit vex after dem demolish you? Where you get the power to vex? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is it Ok To Double-Date? / **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** / My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.