Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? (16655 Views)

Poll: Do you enjoy Nigerian movies?

I mostly enjoy them.: 48% (78 votes)
I mostly don't enjoy them.: 51% (82 votes)
This poll has ended

Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by Teezy(f): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2006
I only watch the ones with the village settings because i wana learn to speak pidgin (which im getting good at grin) I hate it when the actors try ta force an accent its really annoying n gets boring so i don't even bother watching the movie most times
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by ZuluNation(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2006
Teezy:

I only watch the ones with the village settings because i wana learn to speak pidgin (which im getting good at grin) I hate it when the actors try ta force an accent its really annoying n gets boring so i don't even bother watching the movie most times

You are so right my dear, you don't even know how pissed off I get when I see some of them trying to force an accent angry angry angry
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by Teezy(f): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2006
ZuluNation:

You are so right my dear, you don't even know how pissed off I get when I see some of them trying to force an accent angry angry angry

K2DaC:

yeah teezy that fake american accent thing is not pretty lmao.

Lmao seriously its like a joke. I watched some movie, i forget the name but some Jim guy was in it n the forced the accent so badly it was sad shocked
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by shawna(f): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2006
hmm u guys are going off topic ooooo

do u love or hate nigerian movies? Yes or No answer and move along ppl grin
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by osteen(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2006
Naija Movies are wacked. Just a Handful are good
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by CHOCHORI(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2006
i love naija comedies and historical settings movies. all other are , wont say cos its still our products.

hate it when producers produce rubbish films.
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by blackJ1(f): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2006
haba! im indifferen bout all this naija films or no films. but these guys are trying though u have a few that can iiritate u but they are okay all the same. just give them a little chance at least they are coming up. take for example Dangerous Twins that was nice coming from nigeria dont u think?
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by anniebear(f): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2006
i love naija movies but atimes i get so so pissed off about the story lines cos they r lways the same thing.
All the same kudos to naija they r trying this days
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by Teezy(f): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2006
Omg! I watched some movie last night called "My Heart Your Home" in the movie some guy was like "nneka go get me a cup of glass water. . ." shocked shocked shocked roflmao i was like wtff haha nice grammar there lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by superman(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2006
hehehe !
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by mukina2: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2006
teezy that was some grammar grin
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2006
lol @cup of glass water
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by Teezy(f): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2006
Lmfao. Damn i laughed so hard i almost pissed myself it was hilarious n then two girls were talkng n one of them was like ". . .really, is that what ur uncle sayed?" cheesy cheesy cheesy oh lawwd it was brutal.
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2006
:d
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by babaibadan(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2006
"idea is need"LOL, once u get the storyline but that was funny.
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by Alexos(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2006
I don't really like Naija movies. But I can watch some if I have gat nothing to do.

I prefer foreign movies to naija movies.
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by superman(m): 12:08am On Aug 09, 2006
does that make u ajai butter! u golimapa

foolish nigeria ewu hausa!
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by Jalal(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2006
I love to hate Nigerian moviez shocked grin grin grin
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by deb(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2006
99% of Nigerian "movies" sorry Amateur Camera Home Videos are disgusting.

Therefore I conclude that I dont like Nigerian "Movies". Anyone to second that? grin
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by hector: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2006
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]i dont really, but some can really bore u to death.i think the are fond of repeatition.how i wish they can change.
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by infinty(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2006
tongue Nigerian M :ovies really suck i cant stand them they are not only predictable but the fact that they are almost artifitial in all they do really gets me annoyed
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by kojeiwa(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2006
I LOVE NIGERIAN MOVIES, basically, all I watch nowadays are Nigeria movies. Wether they are good or not, is good for one to be patriotic. That what make America what it is today. We complain they dont edit well, spent too little time shooting, offcourse they are low budget films, and trust me, i dont think they make much in return, cause black people will never go to the store and buy movies, instead they borrow from Friends to watch or download online for free. Nigeria is an African country we can't compare our films with that of Hollywood. Nigeria movies are mainly reality and American movies are Fictions. Most American movies don't interest me anymore.
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by chosenbabe(f): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2006
wow
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by Douzy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2006
Mostly I enjoy only the comedies and some of them that are based on our traditions and customs.
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2006
I love nigerian movies
but,
what most people use to criticise them is true

you can tell the end from the beginning, and that's quite bad
otherwise, Nollywood is tha bomb!!!
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by opeemi1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2006
My Family loves Nigerian movies guess I don't, most of the films out now are not educative in anyway, lack improvements, same old studio graphics not different from the ones they use in the 90's.

But some are just a marvel to watch, like mainframe production I give the my salutes, and some other rare productions. Like a film I watched lately, IWALEWA. I was very impressed at what I saw the film made sense in every aspects, I call if a Rare production cause the movie must have took alot of time before been produced.

I just hope that the movie industries take time to invest on the areas needed to. cool
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2006
ope_emi:

My Family loves Nigerian movies guess I don't, most of the films out now are not educative in anyway, lack improvements, same old studio graphics not different from the ones they use in the 90's.

But some are just a marvel to watch, like mainframe production I give the my salutes, and some other rare productions. Like a film I watched lately, IWALEWA. I was very impressed at what I saw the film made sense in every aspects, I call if a Rare production cause the movie must have took alot of time before been produced.

I just hope that the movie industries take time to invest on the areas needed to. cool

just a little digression
, Rare production cause the movie must have taken a lot of time before being produced.
no hard feelings, no harm meant.
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by callme: 4:32am On Aug 11, 2006
I love them. You guys should check out Nonso Diobi in this website
www.jtonproductions.com

b up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by opeemi1(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2006
ajiboyet:

just a little digression

Did u see the poll at all?
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by keliscia(f): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2006
angrywell i don't have nothing to say
what  question is this , ?
ofcause     I            L  O   V  E   NIGERIAN MOVIE
I LOVE THEM  SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO  SO SO MUCH kiss

Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by damygurl(f): 12:21am On Aug 12, 2006
i love and enjoy some of them but there are some nigerian movies that are so boring i can't even even watch more dan 20 mins of it.
Re: Do You Love Or Hate Nigerian Movies? by Dvampire(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2006
Is Nollywood actually doing movies or what a friend of mine will call 'matured drama'. Nigerian home drama - sorry movies - are so so POOR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNAIJA Housemate Debie-Rise's Music Video Titled 'Winner' / Download American movies on laptop / Emmanuel Tv Changes Frequency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.