Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? (5005 Views)

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by adepiero: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:
Jobless babes be like....
You deserve a medal grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Scamfender: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
davdandam:
Na me carry you enter the bus? Ogbeni park well jo. ....open your wallet flash your money before agbero harass you.
lol
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Mathicks(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Unethical in the mentality of some lazy assed naija ladies or in the whole world?

Is it not funny that u as a lady do not know what gentle ladies do..

But you are a teacher of what gentlemen do..

How is what we do your business?
Gbam!
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:

Bae...was joking tho...
He ought to pay..it takes mote than few words to date an Angel... wink
see as u don change mouth, woman wrapper
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Scamfender: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Baddestguyp:
You've got sharp eyes. lol
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Unethical in the mentality of some lazy assed naija ladies or in the whole world?

Is it not funny that u as a lady do not know what gentle ladies do..

But you are a teacher of what gentlemen do..

How is what we do your business?
Guys pay major role almost in everything.
Ladies are to support.
If a guy is broke,nothing stops me from picking the bills.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Mathicks(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:

Bae...was joking tho...
He ought to pay..it takes mote than few words to date an Angel... wink
smh.. lol
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Mathicks(m): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Ladies are to support.
I understand you point sha.... but sometimes, you could just surprise him by paying. He'll love you more
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by spikesC(m): 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Ladies are to support.

Here in the UK, when your babe moves in with you, she pays part of the rent, bills and shares the responsibilities.
No matter how buoyant the guy is, it gives the lady a sense of entitlement, equal rights in the partnership and self reliance. Have i also mentioned pride, having a voice and being able to stand tall and courageous when dealing with debatable matters.

Go get a job dear. It's a friendly advise

2 Likes

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
spikesC:

Here in the UK, when your babe moves in with you, she pays part of the rent, bills and shares the responsibilities.
No matter how buoyant the guy is, it gives the lady a sense of entitlement, equal rights in the partnership and self reliance. Have i also mentioned pride, having a voice and being able to stand tall and courageous when dealing with debatable matters.

Go get a job dear. It's a friendly advise
Lol,am still a student...i wl definitely get one wen am tru.
Thanx tho
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Mathicks(m): 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
lol
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Later somebody will open thread saying "nigerians gals like money".
Simple pay t-fare of ur gf,see bashing....GOD DEY O
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by dkronicle(m): 12:02am On Nov 10, 2014
Mathicks:
I remember one time like that. I'd just discovered that one girl (a coursemate) was living near my hostel. The next morning, we somehow ended up going to school together. I paid her T-fair. Second day, the same thing. On the third day... As we entered the bus and conductor asked for money. I diped my hand in my pocket and brought out my 'pre-planned' N1000 note. Then i asked the girl ''aaah, dear, I dont have change. Can you pay?''. Lmao.. She force smile sote, her powder break.
choi that girl na wicked and wise witch o. So she wan de suck ur wallet every early momo
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by dkronicle(m): 12:03am On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Later somebody will open thread saying "nigerians gals like money".
Simple pay t-fare of ur gf,see bashing....GOD DEY O
ahn ahn babe, do u wanna hate nL bobos now
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 10, 2014
dkronicle:
ahn ahn babe, do u wanna hate nL bobos now
Not at all
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by dkronicle(m): 12:22am On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Not at all
if i dont tell you how beatiful u re when i peered in ur profile then i wouldnt sleep well. Ur b.f is lucky.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by nanauju(f): 12:25am On Nov 10, 2014
paying the first is OK. after that one, everybody to ya tent.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by atilla(m): 12:36am On Nov 10, 2014
@op this ur answer depends o on if ur dating the person.

I think When u are supposed to pay u will know and do so accordingly. If ur are feeling like u don't have to then u prob don't have to. If the person is in the bus they should have their money def and i can if i want to but def I don't HAVE to. I'll go with nanaujus answer above mine for someone I'm not dating. I go bone face. Man or woman I don't think it should matter.

miss keji is right also but i want to ask did u mean a man should behave like a gentleman to a lady even if he is not dating her?
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Skillfullulu(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2014
To your last question, u alight from the bus b4 movement
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by iceberylin(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2014
Baddestguyp:

Thats how we roll wink
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by iceberylin(m): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2014
adepiero:
You deserve a medal grin

Choi....when am i getting it grin
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by jvera(f): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2014
is a mata of choice after all before d person entered d bus didnt kno they wud meet u so everybdy shud park well cos from ur write shows d person is jst a casual frnd except oda wise bt if u wnt to b a gentleman u can go ahead.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Mathicks(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2014
atilla:
@op this ur answer depends o on if ur dating the person.

I think When u are supposed to pay u will know and do so accordingly. If ur are feeling like u don't have to then u prob don't have to. If the person is in the bus they should have their money def and i can if i want to but def I don't HAVE to. I'll go with nanaujus answer above mine for someone I'm not dating. I go bone face. Man or woman I don't think it should matter.

miss keji is right also but i want to ask did u mean a man should behave like a gentleman to a lady even if he is not dating her?

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Scamfender: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2014
jvera:
is a mata of choice after all before d person entered d bus didnt kno they wud meet u so everybdy shud park well cos from ur write shows d person is jst a casual frnd except oda wise bt if u wnt to b a gentleman u can go ahead.
. I think that's the point. Maybe unless two of you are under a non-written arrangement to always pay for the person, for example a quite buoyant boyfriend and an average income girlfriend.
_
Although there was this lady I knew back then. She was older than me so whenever we entered a bus together, she always wanted to pay. Even before we sit comfrotably, she would have brought out her purse and brought out money for two. I started feeling errm, in a way, so it bacame a race for who would bring out money to pay first. Although, most times, I lost, on purpose smiley . But atleast she knew that I attempted to pay once in a while.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Strongfaze(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2014
tomiobj:
Weytin concern me with t-fare. #trekking 4 lyf

Lols... I know your trick! You want trek so that by the time wey you reach the occasion, na item seven them go dey abi.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Mathicks(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2014
Strongfaze:

Lols... I know your trick! You want trek so that by the time wey you reach the occasion, na item seven them go dey abi.
lmao, any dude that has the guy as her boy friend doesn't have to worry about dieting to reduce weight. She just has to follow her bf everyday :v :v
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by jvera(f): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2014
Scamfender:
. I think that's the point. Maybe unless two of you are under a non-written arrangement to always pay for the person, for example a quite buoyant boyfriend and an average income girlfriend.
_
Although there was this lady I knew back then. She was older than me so whenever we entered a bus together, she always wanted to pay. Even before we sit comfrotably, she would have brought out her purse and brought out money for two. I started feeling errm, in a way, so it bacame a race for who would bring out money to pay first. Although, most times, I lost, on purpose smiley . But atleast she knew that I attempted to pay once in a while.
lol no b small race yeaa v cin in sum cases d gal stylishly gives d guy d moni to pay.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 10, 2014
grin
dkronicle:
When i finished sec school, i boarded a bus going to mushin, saw an external candid8 girl that dont talk with i and my close fnds. I greeted her, we started talking, when conductor asked for money, i gave him #200 and the conductor didnt even want to ask the girl until i told him that its for only me o. I swear this girl face change when i talk am.
grin
dkronicle:
When i finished sec school, i boarded a bus going to mushin, saw an external candid8 girl that dont talk with i and my close fnds. I greeted her, we started talking, when conductor asked for money, i gave him #200 and the conductor didnt even want to ask the girl until i told him that its for only me o. I swear this girl face change when i talk am.
ma nigga[img]
dkronicle:
grin
dkronicle:
ma nigga[/img]
dkronicle:
grin
dkronicle:
ma nigga
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by 1one: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:
A gentleman always pay for a lady transport fare.

A leech always looks for blood. angry
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Mathicks(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2014
1one:

A leech always looks for blood. angry
chai
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Tallesty1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Ladies are to support.
Thank youkiss

but errrm, you don't have to wait until he is brokewink
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Thank youkiss

but errrm, you don't have to wait until he is brokewink
Yeah,once in a while but not on daily basis cos once u do it regularly,it tends to be ur responsibility.

BTW,arent you contesting for mr nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant? / Nigerian Lady Blackmailed After Her Nudes Got To The Wrong Person / How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.