Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? (5003 Views)

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Scamfender: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Thank youkiss

but errrm, you don't have to wait until he is brokewink
exactly. You could just chip in some help atimes
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Tallesty1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Yeah,once in a while but not on daily basis cos once u do it regularly,it tends to be ur responsibility.

BTW,arent you contesting for mr nairaland?
lols.....

I ain't............ Should I?
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
lols.....

I ain't............ Should I?
Y not?
Though i havent seen ur pix,bt the way you talk is inspiring.
But i do understand if u have personal reasons.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Tallesty1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Y not?
Though i havent seen ur pix,bt the way you talk is inspiring.
But i do understand if u have personal reasons.
Thanks dearie.

I really do..
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Symbol1(f): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
zadok60:
Me: ah thank God say i see you
Eniola:#smiling..Heheheh
Me: na u go pay for me o,driver collect your money from my sista ooo..
Eniola: #Still smiling like she had just been electrocuted.
Me: U be big girl o,no fall my hand..

Conductor: Bross,owo e da?
Eniola: Conductor don't worry,take for the both of us..#smiling like a big girl
Me: I trust you babe,this is why i always find it so difficult to love any other girl..You are so caring and sweet.#fake_smiles grin
Eniola: thanks,i am blushing grin
Shuo...na so u hate her reach?...even faking a smile 4 her.chai!!!d gurl don suffer,she no go knw say u bin dey use her...wicked dudegrin
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by zadok60: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
Symbol1:
Shuo...na so u hate her reach?...even faking a smile 4 her.chai!!!d gurl don suffer,she no go knw say u bin dey use her...wicked dudegrin

LOL
sure..Y she go know?..she no go fall her hand for front of other passengers na
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Symbol1(f): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
zadok60:

LOL
sure..Y she go know?..she no go fall her hand for front of other passengers na
heheheheheheh...bad Nigga.U dey do dis kin tin 2 d babe wey u love...U sure say no b side chick grin...
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by TheGreyKnight(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
It's unadvisable to pay,except you are in a COMMITTED relationship.
Unless you can pay for your fellow guy and anybody in general,then you are forming maga.NOTHING KILLS ATTRACTION faster than this.This puts you in a CHASER category,where all of her friendzoned guys fall under.Funny enough,ALL girls need this type of guys around to provide for them,but fall for those who dont put them in pedestals or seem immune to their "divinity".
Guys they really like,they wont put through this DILEMMA..
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Mathicks(m): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
TheGreyKnight:
It's unadvisable to pay,except you are in a COMMITTED relationship.
Unless you can pay for your fellow guy and anybody in general,then you are forming maga.NOTHING KILLS ATTRACTION faster than this.This puts you in a CHASER category,where all of her friendzoned guys fall under.Funny enough,ALL girls need this type of guys around to provide for them,but fall for those who dont put them in pedestals or seem immune to their "divinity".
Guys they really like,they wont put through this DILEMMA..
i see sense in all you wrote
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by zadok60: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Symbol1:
heheheheheheh...bad Nigga.U dey do dis kin tin 2 d babe wey u love...U sure say no b side chick grin...

No sista.. grin
She's my true love,i no get side chick..Besides,all na love and smartness!!! grin
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by SurestG(f): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
grin
zadok60:
Me: ah thank God say i see you
Eniola:#smiling..Heheheh
Me: na u go pay for me o,driver collect your money from my sista ooo..
Eniola: #Still smiling like she had just been electrocuted.
Me: U be big girl o,no fall my hand..

Conductor: Bross,owo e da?
Eniola: Conductor don't worry,take for the both of us..#smiling like a big girl
Me: I trust you babe,this is why i always find it so difficult to love any other girl..You are so caring and sweet.#fake_smiles grin
Eniola: thanks,i am blushing grin

seriously guy u badt o
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by SurestG(f): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
tomiobj:
Weytin concern me with t-fare. #trekking 4 lyf

shey u fit trekk? I doubt it
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Missmossy(f): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hahahaha this strategies though,hmmm it is well.

1 Like

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by gebony(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
well d simple truth is dat if i like n want to get down wit her, i will pay for her tfare even if it's 1m times.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by luckybaddest(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:

So if me and my bf are going out,i wl be the one to pay t-fare?
If he is broke,i can pick up the bills but if not,nothing stops him from paying.
y will your bf be taking you out when he knows that he didn't have the t.fare for both of you
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
iceberylin:
Jobless babes be like....
10,000000 LIKES

DID THE PERSON PLAN TO MEET ME IN THE SAME BUS WITH HIM/HER? I'M SURE HE/SHE WON'T BOARD A BUS WITHOUT T-FARE SO IF I MEET ANYONE I KNOW IN A BUS AND THE PERSON NOTICES ME AND SAYS HI TO ME, I'LL REPLY "IF I LIKE"(I DON'T EVER SAY HI FIRST, JUST SOME KINDA PROTOCOL). I WON'T PAY HIS/HER T-FARE because HE/SHE WASN'T INCLUDED IN MY BUDGET.

1 Like

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
iceberylin:
Jobless babes be like....
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
dkronicle:
When i finished sec school, i boarded a bus going to mushin, saw an external candid8 girl that dont talk with i and my close fnds. I greeted her, we started talking, when conductor asked for money, i gave him #200 and the conductor didnt even want to ask the girl until i told him that its for only me o. I swear this girl face change when i talk am.
BROTHERLY UR HEAD DEY THERE grin
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:

So if me and my bf are going out,i wl be the one to pay t-fare?
If he is broke,i can pick up the bills but if not,nothing stops him from paying.
DID U READ THE OP'S POST UPSIDE DOWN? undecided
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
iceberylin:

Bae...was joking tho...
He ought to pay..it takes mote than few words to date an Angel... wink
WHY U CON DEY FALL MY HAND NOW? sad
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by iceberylin(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
sylvalord:
WHY U CON DEY FALL MY HAND NOW? sad
Lol......No vex boss grin
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Victormimi(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
The rules are simple, just pay for her and let her know u 've payed while u tell her to pay for u in the reverse.
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Mathicks(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Victormimi:
The rules are simple, just pay for her and let her know u 've payed while u tell her to pay for u in the reverse.
lol.. Girls like mizzkeji44 might object to this
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mathicks:
lol.. Girls like mizzkeji44 might object to this
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Have found myself in this situation before,I told her I don't Have money ,that am going bank area...she said ok and she even payed for me
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
dkronicle:
When i finished sec school, i boarded a bus going to mushin, saw an external candid8 girl that dont talk with i and my close fnds. I greeted her, we started talking, when conductor asked for money, i gave him #200 and the conductor didnt even want to ask the girl until i told him that its for only me o. I swear this girl face change when i talk am.
ur english sucks.....i nd my close frnd,it should b jide nd I,bose nd I sam nd I,nd nt I nd jide,I nd bose,I nd sam.I shouldnt come first
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by dkronicle(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Olazy239:
ur english sucks.....i nd my close frnd,it should b jide nd I,bose nd I sam nd I,nd nt I nd jide,I nd bose,I nd sam.I shouldnt come first
make it vomit
Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Mystic1(m): 12:34am On Nov 13, 2014
mizzkeji44:

I dnt knw.
All i know is,it is unethical for a lady to pay t-fare wen a gentleman/her bf is around even if she is havin d money.
madam, how old are you? Are you working? I was watching a particular movie one day where a man and a lady went for dinner, when the bill was brought:
Lady: Quikly brings her purse to foot the bill.
Man: Don't bother, I'll pay.
Lady: common Richard. Both of us are working, the bill should always be shared.
I was really really impressed when i watched that part. I wasn't interested in the movie(my sisters where the ones watching it), but with what i just saw, i became immediately interested. Nigerian ladies imitate the whites in bad behaviours but will never imitate them in good behaviours and social ethics.

2 Likes

Re: How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? by Mystic1(m): 12:57am On Nov 13, 2014
mizzkeji44:

I dnt knw.
All i know is,it is unethical for a lady to pay t-fare wen a gentleman/her bf is around even if she is havin d money.
Unethical you say? Do you know what ethics mean? What's really unethical is a lady who's earning money bu expects a man to foot the bill. That's the meaning of unethical. You shouldn't expect a man to foot bills for you. He didn't bring you to this world. Even your father who brought you to this world will at some point stop footing your bills, that's when you're married; then another man will take over (your husband, NOT boyfriend or any Motherfucking Gentleman). GROW UP PLEASE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Instagram Slay Mama Scammed Me / If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL / If You Are Tired Of Being Broke, Come In. (senior Men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.