Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) (8326 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by englishmart(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2014
Shiiiit! I don't know if this girl has sworn to kill me. Whenever she comes to my room, she doesn't let me rest, read or watch football matches, movies or anything. All she needs is sxxx...
She's a student of sociology. While I'm studying computer scientist... But sometimes I wonder if she does fuckiology as a borrowed course. undecided
Ever since I met her, my grades have met a decline. The worst is that she doesn't buy me milk or say "thank you" after the naking

I was featured in a football match yesterday, I couldn't play for long as my eyes couldn't see clearly. I fell down and remained there till I was taken off.

Cynthia if you are here, e Don end o. Iga buru ogbenye buru amuosu?

I will call her now and tell her officially..
I need to concentrate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by kilokeys(m): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2014
grin no deceive us.

a man can break up with a girl if she cheats
he can break up if she steals.

but for sex... naahhh.

we all know conji is d bastard son of a stubborn mother.

u would be ramming away senselessly with d same girl by this same time next week..

lets bet?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2014
Goodluck with dat
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2014
Indeed!
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by xtervaganza(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2014
Why not drop that babe contact and address here if you no need her again

I knkw some guys here living close to her will help you

9 Likes

Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2014
Hehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehe. Very funny, ok my advice, see me personally for it. Not for all ears.

1 Like

Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2014
A guy breaking up with a girl because of fuckiology?That like saying boko haram ceasing fire because of jona

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Sheenor: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2014
Since yuh have made up уσυя mind, why are yuh telling us this then
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by xynerise: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2014
Fiction

2 Likes

Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2014
edozie04:
A guy breaking up with a girl because of fuckiology?That like saying boko haram ceasing fire because of jona
what's ur point?
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by skyprofm(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2014
Aiye is not concerned. If u like, kill her. Who cares

1 Like

Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by dOnLarich: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2014
Is she from Calabar
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by herdeythoun(f): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2014
Omg...u self they try oooooo
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 10, 2014
Lemon12:
what's ur point?
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2014
Wetin u stl dey wait for?

Go ahead!!
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2014
I don't know who is more dumb; the op, or those that believe his story:-P.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by moneyhungry(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2014
The gods will love this story.
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Cikoloko(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2014
MzPreshie:
I fink its those who believe his wack story undecided undecided
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by datguru: 7:49am On Nov 10, 2014
kilokeys:
grin no deceive us.

a man can break with a girl if she cheats
he can break up if she steals.

but for sex... naahhh.

we all know conji is d bastard son of a stubborn mother.

u would be ramming away senselessly with d same girl by this same time next week..

lets bet?

grin grin
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2014
moneyhungry:
The gods will love this story.

cry
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Emmysteve(m): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2014
MzPreshie:
Seriously. I just confused among the two.
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Daintilicious(f): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2014
I don't even know why I'm opening this kind of topics

3 Likes

Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 10, 2014
grin Hehehehheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheh grin
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by peterpaulis(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2014
Give me that babe naa... Make I dey manage ham soo far say u won dump ham...
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by ayobase(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2014
englishmart:
Shiiiit! I don't know if this girl has sworn to kill me. Whenever she comes to my room, she doesn't let me rest, read or watch football matches, movies or anything. All she needs is sxxx...
She's a student of sociology. While I'm a computer scientist... But sometimes I wonder if does fuckiology as a borrowed course. undecided
Ever since I knew her my grades have been declining per second billing.

I was featured in a football match yesterday. But I couldn't play for long. My eyes started turning me. I fell down and remained till I was taken off.

Cynthia if you are here, e Don end o. Iga buru ogbenye buru amuosu?

I will call her now and tell her officially..
I need to concentrate

she no dey observe monthly period?
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by justmag(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2014
A girl wants sex 24/7 and u think that's a problem?? U better find a good sex schedule or something if u can't hang. The shit these dudes conplain around.

May our bf/gf, husband/wife not put us on blast on the Internet like this in Jesus name! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by justmag(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2014
rozzay:
Hehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehe. Very funny, ok my advice, see me personally for it. Not for all ears.

@Rozzay! Dat dp tho wink wink
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by moneyhungry(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Yeahreen(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2014
OP..#Stop Smoking that thin...it's Really Affectin U lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Tee99(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2014
Teen drinking is bad!!!
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2014
justmag:

@Rozzay! Dat dp tho wink wink
U like it abi, thank you.
Re: I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons) by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2014
SO HOW DOES THIS CONCERN US?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Ur Man Begging For More With These Vaginal Tightening Sticks {photo} / He Used Me!!! / Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Viral After Exposing Her Pant While Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.