Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Part Time Lover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Part Time Lover (5976 Views)

What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Part Time Lover by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 23, 2008
Understandable. . . . but it's more complicated than that on my side.
NO, we do not like/love each other.
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 2:07am On Nov 23, 2008
It serves no positive purpose to visit an Ex-boy/f
Shiznit is unloving, disrespectful and unromantic.
Re: Part Time Lover by tope2000(f): 2:10am On Nov 23, 2008
~Sauron~:

It serves no positive purpose to visit an Ex-boy/f
Shiznit is unloving, disrespectful and unromantic.

I dont know about visit but i dont see anything wrong in speaking with ur Ex undecided
Only insecure men feel threatened by that tongue
Re: Part Time Lover by chika98: 2:12am On Nov 23, 2008
tope2000:

I don't know about visit but i don't see anything wrong in speaking with ur Ex undecided

I don't agree with you on this. DON'T underestimate the power of an Ex! I as a woman won't tolerate any dude talking or hanging out with his ex period!
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 2:13am On Nov 23, 2008
tope2000:

I don't know about visit but i don't see anything wrong in speaking with ur Ex undecided

Of course u can speak to ur Ex on the phone, e-mails and other media to discuss how u would pick ur lingerie n stuffs in his crib. grin grin
I have no problem with that but why visit him or take ur emotional issues to him??
Does that make any sense at all?
Re: Part Time Lover by HRhotness(f): 2:16am On Nov 23, 2008
~Sauron~:

Of course u can speak to ur Ex on the phone, e-mails and other media to discuss how u would pick ur lingerie n stuffs in his crib. grin grin
I have no problem with that but why visit him or take ur emotional issues to him??

my ex is my best friend. . . i guess u r not man enough to deal with that.
Re: Part Time Lover by chika98: 2:18am On Nov 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

LMAO! How does that work? because i really don't get it
Re: Part Time Lover by tope2000(f): 2:19am On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

I don't agree with you on this. DON'T underestimate the power of an Ex! I as a woman won't tolerate any dude talking or hanging out with his ex period!

True but when I'm say I'm through, my dear I'm through with that person
I don't go back to where i have puked wink
But that doesnt mean i can't talk to him once in while, just to say hey undecided

~Sauron~:

why visit him or take ur emotional issues to him??

Hmmm . . . . . i woud find it rather uncomforatble to talk to my EX about emtional issues
Thats what i have my new guy there for, isnt it? tongue
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 2:19am On Nov 23, 2008
tope2000:

Hmmm . . . . . i woud find it rather uncomforatble to talk to my EX about emtional issues
Thats what i have my new guy there for, isnt it? tongue

Thank U.
DeepZone thinks it's normal and proper to take ur emotional issues to your Ex.
Can u imagine??

HR.hotness:

Ya Ex is ur best friend because u are PROBABLY single or u guys still SHAG behind the curtains. tongue tongue tongue
How can anyone's Ex be her best friend?
Cheese n Rice!!!
Re: Part Time Lover by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 23, 2008
tope2000:

Thank you jare
Re: Part Time Lover by HRhotness(f): 2:22am On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

LMAO! How does that work? because i really don't get it

this is becoming a  habit with u oh. . .  angry

anyways, to ans ur question, we met when his friend recruited him to help get into my pants, they didnt suceed, we became friends, then dated, broke up and made up a number of times, finally accepted that we were lousy in a relationship, so cut all d crap and kept all d fun. . .  10yrs summarized neatly in 3 lines grin
Re: Part Time Lover by DavidDylan(m): 2:23am On Nov 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

it has nothing to do with being a man or a kid. If i were married to you and my ex was my best mate whom i spent friday nights clubbing with, would you be woman enough to deal with it?
Re: Part Time Lover by HRhotness(f): 2:24am On Nov 23, 2008
~Sauron~:

Ya Ex is ur best friend because u are PROBABLY single or u guys still SHAG behind the curtains. tongue tongue tongue
How can anyone's Ex be her best friend?
Cheese n Rice!!!

just becos u cant handle it doesnt mean others cant as well
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 2:24am On Nov 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

anyways, to ans ur question, we met when his friend recruited him to help get into my pants, they didnt suceed, we became friends, then dated, broke up and made up a number of times, finally accepted that we were lousy in a relationship, so cut all d crap and kept all d fun. . .  10yrs summarized neatly in 3 lines grin

In other words, y'all became FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT!!!
Cheese n Rice. . . . . .Talking about EATING one's cake and still HAVING IT.
Your Ex must be the luckiest man in the world. . . . . . Is he seeing anutha chic?? wink wink wink wink
Re: Part Time Lover by chika98: 2:25am On Nov 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

I just like to ask questions. Sorry embarassed

So basically. . friends with benefits then huh?? lipsrsealed
Re: Part Time Lover by HRhotness(f): 2:25am On Nov 23, 2008
DavidDylan:

it has nothing to do with being a man or a kid. If i were married to you and my ex was my best mate whom i spent friday nights clubbing with, would you be woman enough to deal with it?

yup, cuz i'd make her my best friend too and be out ther clubbing with u guys. . .  ther r other ways to handle thses things u knw?
Re: Part Time Lover by tope2000(f): 2:26am On Nov 23, 2008
~Sauron~:

Thank U.
DeepZone thinks it's normal and proper to take ur emotional issues to your Ex.
Can u imagine??

Hell nah
Women are usually vulnerable when discuss stuffs like that o undecided
And ur EX will def know how to use that vulnerability against you, the next thing u know. U in his bed tongue
Re: Part Time Lover by DavidDylan(m): 2:26am On Nov 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

yup, because i'd make her my best friend too and be out ther clubbing with u guys. . . ther r other ways to handle thses things u knw?

huh? shocked

ur idea of marriage get k-leg.
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 2:26am On Nov 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

just because u can't handle it doesnt mean others can't as well

Of course, anybody can handle any schitzo.
Isn't that the reason some people are dubbed "smart" and some are dubbed "stupid"?? undecided
Re: Part Time Lover by DavidDylan(m): 2:27am On Nov 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

this is becoming a habit with u oh. . . angry

anyways, to ans ur question, we met when his friend recruited him to help get into my pants, they didnt suceed, we became friends, then dated, broke up and made up a number of times, finally accepted that we were lousy in a relationship, so cut all d crap and kept all d fun. . . 10yrs summarized neatly in 3 lines grin

lucky dude. grin
Re: Part Time Lover by HRhotness(f): 2:28am On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

I just like to ask questions. Sorry embarassed

So basically. . friends with benefits then huh?? lipsrsealed

lol. . . thats ok, its what mkes u u innit wink

friends with benefits. . . only when we r both single. . . he is seeing someone now so we r just friends again tongue
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 2:29am On Nov 23, 2008
tope2000:

Hell nah
Women are usually vulnerable when discuss stuffs like that o undecided
And ur EX will def know how to use that vulnerability against you, the next thing u know. U in his bed tongue

U have just explained the principle of Okafor's Law. grin cheesy
Re: Part Time Lover by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

friends with benefits. . . only when we r both single. . . he is seeing someone now so we r just friends again tongue
So, what you're saying is, if you're both single you can't be friends because he might try to get you in his bed.

But once you're both dating or one of you is dating, you can be friends. hmm
Re: Part Time Lover by tope2000(f): 2:30am On Nov 23, 2008
~Sauron~:

U have just explained the principle of Okafor's Law. grin cheesy

What the hell is that? grin
Re: Part Time Lover by chika98: 2:30am On Nov 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

Ok. I thought as much. I hope you lot will stop being friends when you get married because this "friendship" ain't a real one. Not that i believe in men and women being friends anyways.
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 2:31am On Nov 23, 2008
tope2000:

What the hell is that? grin

Okafor's law states that a babe BANGED previously is always BANGABLE provided some certain conditions are MET.
Re: Part Time Lover by tope2000(f): 2:33am On Nov 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

Hmmmm i dont dig that arrangement but wateva rocks ur boat sha undecided

~Sauron~:

Okafor's law states that a babe BANGED previously is always BANGABLE provided some certain conditions are MET.

Lmao
grin grin grin
Who came up with this law? cheesy
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 2:35am On Nov 23, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao
grin grin grin
Who came up with this law? cheesy

Naija players.
Re: Part Time Lover by HRhotness(f): 2:35am On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

So, what you're saying is, if you're both single you can't be friends because he might try to get you in his bed.

But once you're both dating or one of you is dating, you can be friends. hmm

u're getting it all wrong. . . we r best friends first and anything else second.

when we r single and bored and hav nothin better to do we reintroduce d complications that remond us why our relationships were crappy and then stop!  cheesy

[size=5pt]
i dont really expect any of u to understand[/size]

DavidDylan:

huh? shocked

ur idea of marriage get k-leg.

i make my own rules. . . esp as d conventional ones arent working out so well for alot of pple  wink
Re: Part Time Lover by tope2000(f): 2:36am On Nov 23, 2008
~Sauron~:

Naija players.

Hmmmm. . . . . im sure u r part of the naija players that came up with it sad
Re: Part Time Lover by HRhotness(f): 2:37am On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

Ok. I thought as much. I hope you lot will stop being friends when you get married because this "friendship" ain't a real one. Not that i believe in men and women being friends anyways.

it is real  smiley
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 2:37am On Nov 23, 2008
tope2000:

Hmmmm. . . . . I'm sure u r part of the naija players that came up with it sad

I am not a playa. . . . .I don't have playing boots. grin cheesy

HR.hotness:

u're getting it all wrong. . . we r best friends first and anything else second.

when we r single and bored and hav nothin better to do we reintroduce d complications that remond us why our relationships were crappy and then stop!  wink

In a lay man's term. . . . . . .When u guys are single, u hook up and shag each other's brainz out.
When one of y'all or both are in a relationship, y'all are casual friends.
Thatz a very comfortable arrangement.

Tope2000, what are u waiting for?? Hook me up tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Best Sex Positions If You'd Like To Conceive Twins / Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense / Nigerians React After Soldier Experienced This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.