Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Part Time Lover - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Part Time Lover (5977 Views)

What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 3:48am On Nov 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

lol. . . i'm not going to post a pic of my humps on NL

I asked for humps not ur face. . . . .
No one can link ur booty to your face so get going before i. . . . . . .

tope2000:

Doyin13?? U going to have to come up with someone with a better reputation than that grin cheesy tongue
Doyin will vouch for anything if its got something to do with u grin
Besides i don't live in SE lipsrsealed

Ok then. . . . . . .U are a tough nut to crack.
I'm gonna have to leave u alone for StephenP.
Re: Part Time Lover by SweetT1: 3:49am On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

w/e. . . . go and sleep
ki lo kan e?

Buh bye hater. tell your half sister that i miss her. Eventhough she's nutting but trouble.
Re: Part Time Lover by tope2000(f): 3:50am On Nov 23, 2008
~Sauron~:

Ok then. . . . . . .U are a tough nut to crack.
I'm going to have to leave u alone for StephenP.

He is the only one that knows how to handle me  grin grin because i am an handful
With u being 61, i dont think you can cope with moi tongue grin
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 3:51am On Nov 23, 2008
tope2000:

He is the only one that knows how to handle me  grin grin because i am an handful
With u being 61, i don't think you can cope with moi tongue grin
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Part Time Lover by tope2000(f): 3:54am On Nov 23, 2008
see as u fine, that face really suit u grin
Re: Part Time Lover by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 23, 2008
Sweet T:

Buh bye hater. tell your half sister that i miss her. Eventhough she's nutting but trouble.
KarmaMod hears you.
Oya, lo sun
Re: Part Time Lover by RedHotChic(f): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2008
gabrywyl:

Poster,

Its no harm to get advises from anybody and everybody. Its just a matter of whether the person wants to accept and follow the advice or not but I feel that to have a 2nd opinion or more opinion / advice would always be better. smiley
I wonder o
Re: Part Time Lover by RedHotChic(f): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2008
It serves no positive purpose to visit an Ex-boy/f
Shiznit is unloving, disrespectful and unromantic.

Hannibal still have mammary dentition for real. How can a full grown man piss on his pants because his girl is visiting her EX just to get a little advise. It boils down to your game baby. If your game is tight, no shaking.
Re: Part Time Lover by RedHotChic(f): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2008
DavidDylan:

it has nothing to do with being a man or a kid. If i were married to you and my ex was my best mate whom i spent friday nights clubbing with, would you be woman enough to deal with it?

Yes as long as you have credibility as a man before me. Relationship/marriage is all about trust and I shouldn't be worried because you are hanging out with your EX. What if you had a baby with that EX and visit her house weekly to see your child, will you expect me to get high blood pressure because you go over there weekly to see your son?
Re: Part Time Lover by RedHotChic(f): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2008
cooldud62*:

Now, you want to tell me that person is not a threat to the present guy?
be factual my dear,
I can lay any of my ex that comes so close to me,
I know how to get them!

grin grin grin You and your big mouth ehn. Are you related to the other big mouth called Hannibal/sauron? How do you get them?
Re: Part Time Lover by Deshannel(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2008
@ hotchic

I dey feel u. Help me tell al dis olodo wen full here.
Re: Part Time Lover by RedHotChic(f): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2008

Okafor's law holds in all CASES except the babe in question has stepped higher than her EX.

I know the right button to press on all ma EX-es.
Men know the exact words to make em melt like chocolates in the sahara desert.
Are u shitting me??

Big lie. Okafors law is limited and exists only in mens minds. Ask the ladies here and see how many that really think Okafors law is plausible in 70% cases?. whether the chic stepped higher or lower, it's not possible to bang them again after break up. Are you saying that if the man stepped higher in social status and the woman got married with three kids but remained the same level in status, the man can always have his way with her okafor style in 70% of the cases?. Okafors law may hold true for many western women but hardly work in the case of Nigerian women.

Lol, we know how to keep it closed and pepper ya tongue
Re: Part Time Lover by RedHotChic(f): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2008
Deshannel:

@ hotchic

I dey feel u. Help me tell al this olodo when full here.

They are so insecure that a simple phone call from an EX can send them over the edge. Hannibal sounds like the type that will follow his wife to the hair salon and wait outside in the car for 4 hours. kiss.
Re: Part Time Lover by A40(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2008
Have you not heard of the emergency manliness in the glass? thats what a part-time lover is! if the boyfriend acts up she would know where to get her some probably when she finds out the grass is not always greener on the other side she goes to her old flame for some loving even though i think is wrong but hey its just a way of the world so long as its just advice then its no problem but how on earth would you know she has totally gotten over her ex i have seen old lovers get re-united before at first sight even when both parties had their new respective lovers so its tricky
Re: Part Time Lover by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ok, I was thinking about this yest.
It'd be disrespectful; to me if my boyfriend still talks to his ex.
No, it doesn't mean am insecure, it justs rude.
So, she's like a standby? A person you can talk to about anything, not me?
Or, if we have a problem, she'd be the one you'd run to and tell?
No privacy. undecided

Ok, maybe he can talk to her, but to the point of bothering my r/ship? I think not.
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

Big lie. Okafors law is limited and exists only in mens minds. Ask the ladies here and see how many that really think Okafors law is plausible in 70% cases?. whether the chic stepped higher or lower, it's not possible to bang them again after break up. Are you saying that if the man stepped higher in social status and the woman got married with three kids but remained the same level in status, the man can always have his way with her okafor style in 70% of the cases?. Okafors law may hold true for many western women but hardly work in the case of Nigerian women.

U are too naive to be having this debate with me. grin cheesy grin
Re: Part Time Lover by RedHotChic(f): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2008
U are too naive to be having this debate with me.
No I'm not, it's you that is insecure. Who knows what you will do if your girl is teasing you by dancing with another man in public?
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

No I'm not, it's you that is insecure. Who knows what you will do if your girl is teasing you by dancing with another man in public?

I don't date brainless, thoughtless and priggish "tricks" like YOU. grin
Re: Part Time Lover by tope2000(f): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

He'd prolly have an heart attack tongue
Re: Part Time Lover by Deshannel(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2008
Then stroke go follow at once.
Re: Part Time Lover by RedHotChic(f): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2008
~Sauron~:

I don't date brainless, thoughtless and priggish "tricks" like YOU. grin
grin grin We know you sometimes date men na tongue tongue

Assuming your girl had a love child with her Ex and the child is living with the EX, will you also have problem with her visiting her EX's house all the time to see her child because Okafors rule might apply during any of the visits?
Re: Part Time Lover by RedHotChic(f): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2008
He'd prolly have an heart attack
If I am his girl, I'll punish him well with that factorand enjoy every moment of his piggish squeals. tongue
Re: Part Time Lover by RedHotChic(f): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2008
Then stroke go follow at once.

grin grin Insecure guys can do wonders.
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

grin grin We know you sometimes date men na tongue tongue

THOUGHTLESS!!! U can do better.

Assuming your girl had a love child with her Ex and the child is living with the EX, will you also have problem with her visiting her EX's house all the time to see her child because Okafors rule might apply during any of the visits?

I cannot kiss a woman with a love child(never mind dating her).
Sauron does not involve himself in all those ragged, vapid, inane relationships.
Re: Part Time Lover by RedHotChic(f): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2008

I cannot kiss a woman with a love child(never mind dating her).
Sauron does not involve himself in all those ragged, vapid, inane relationships.

Will you like a woman to say the same about you if you have a love child in a failed relationship/marriage?
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

Will you like a woman to say the same about you if you have a love child in a failed relationship/marriage?

I know the functions of a condom. . . . .

Let Baby mommas marry Baby fathers.
I would die FIRST before i date a baby momma(never mind marriage).
Re: Part Time Lover by RedHotChic(f): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2008

I know the functions of a condom. . . . .

Let Baby mommas marry Baby fathers.
I would die FIRST before i date a baby momma(never mind marriage).

You don't know tomorrow o because these words may come back and haunt you.

Assuming you were married and have a child but along the line, the marriage failed or your spouse died, will you limit your search for a new wife to only baby mamas and divorcees?. Won't you consider women that are not with children? Is that what you are saying?
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

You don't know tomorrow o because these words may come back and haunt you.

God knows ma preference . . . . He won't lemme down on that so put a cock in it.

Assuming you were married and have a child but along the line, the marriage failed or your spouse died, will you limit your search for a new wife to only baby mamas and divorcees?. Won't you consider women that are not with children? Is that what you are saying?

I would take care of ma kids and forget about WOMEN. . . . . .
Re: Part Time Lover by chika98: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2008
~Sauron~:

I would take care of ma kids and forget about WOMEN. . . . . .

That is a harsh thing to say. You never know what life would throw at you.
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

That is a harsh thing to say. You never know what life would throw at you.

I accept all challenges in LIFE.
Re: Part Time Lover by chika98: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2008
~Sauron~:

I accept all challenges in LIFE.

Easier said than done.
Re: Part Time Lover by Sauron1: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

Easier said than done.

U reckon??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics / Hashtag- Before And After Sex / When Your Partner Cheats On You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.