Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (62855 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Ybholy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
The girl is An idiot to reject such a proposal .

Opportunity they says comes but once , thats the end for her , i guess .

Very soon , she will Go back to the man and beg him cos i have been hearing rumours that she was forced by a gangster not to collect it at .com

Keep watching to see it come to real
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
cao:

I always cringe when I read and/or see public engagements. Abeg o, that was a rather confusing awkward moment, when all I did was give an opinion on keeping a PS2 and getting a PS3.

You'd think that people who make it such a public affair would be 150% certain their person would say YES!

It can be. Even when you're not thinking of running at all smiley
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by GuyFawkes: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

The first time I got proposed to, I bolted for the door and ran for my life! I don't even remember making my way for the door. It was almost like I *poofed* to my final destination.

Must have been quite a sight, a guy proposing to 18 year old Miss-E grin so you basically teleported yourself.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Must have been quite a sight, a guy proposing to 18 year old Miss-E grin so you basically teleported yourself.

Yh, the mere thought of marriage scared me senseless, and this girl had other plans. And I'm still not even sure where it came from tbh..

I suspect this girl is the same.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by swagwu(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
dat girl can kill without tinking twice grin

Dis iphones can marry 30 girls in nigeria tongue
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
It was just the wrong day. No more, no less. If she had wanted to say no, she wouldn't be in that love-shape. Unless she wanted to embarrass him on purpose or they were both in on it.

But, I still think it was the wrong day but it was with good intent. I hope he forgives her, poor guy. Poor girl, I hope she sees beyond the dramatic display.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by bejeria101(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
How would we know they are women,if they dnt show their air headedness,dat guy sef daft 99 i-phones? To prove what?
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Kasieze(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Funny man; A man fainted outside Mr. Biggs (an eatery). Soon a crowd gathered around him and someone suggested, “Give him some water, it will help.” Hearing this, the man opened one eye and said, “Commot from here, if na. ........... http://www..com/view_joke.php?id=326 continue
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
if .na .naija girl i wo.nder if she 4 reject grin
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by rennylaw(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
maybe the iphones na chinco grin
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by holatin(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
she is not a Nigeria girl days why
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by kzokul(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
ntbaby:
if dis story actually happened= STUPIDITY @ ITS PEAK.
GBAM.....
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by jonglexer: 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
the girl needed 100
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Revolva(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
this man is a stewpid person.....99 iphones..heavy Mugun..he no get swag..or word ofmouf.....or even washing for women
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by hadizadeezy(f): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
annita19:

Don't quote me with a dumb question. I am a lady but not a Nigerian
you asked a dumb and a stupid question so I had to follow your step.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by cao(f): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

You'd think that people who make it such a public affair would be 150% certain their person would say YES!

It can be. Even when you're not thinking of running at all smiley

I remember the first time my ex talked about marriage, the fear way catch me, you'd think he proposed on the spot. Like I said, you really need to understand and know them, especially if you're going to make it a public show worthy of a Tony award.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by ChibkayNuel(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
d remainin 99 iPhone 6...wetin go happen to am now
I LOVE dat girl... if this is true oooo OP!!!
d kind rate ppl dey lie naaa pass our politicians

Anyway...
since Us trow dat BOMB for Hiroshima n Nagasaki... e b like say d tin enter Chinese border.... na y all dese weird tinz dey happen dere wella .... cos dat guy no NORMAL... at all

He nids to be checked into a medical asylum

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
cao:

I remember the first time my ex talked about marriage, the fear way catch me, you'd think he proposed on the spot. Like I said, you really need to understand and know them, especially if you're going to make it a public show worthy of a Tony award.

Tell me about it! Imagine if he didn't broach the subject much at all...that he just straight up asked you one day instead. With an audience. Isn't that insane? That's probably what this 99-iPhone-having Asian dude did too. She ain't ready to be no Mrs. Chin! grin

On a serious note, life goes on. I hope he/she is doing alright. My ex is happily married now as far as I know. As for me, three proposals and two engagements later, here I am. Third times the charm, I guess...and that's pretty weird now that I think about it. It's as fate decides...

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by tania28(f): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Not all women are materialistic,the guy went too far,too much of everythn is bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by bestower: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
God,why thou block ur servant heart not to love.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Edusouls:
yes he did what is normal just that, it didn't work for him, women are bought assets..
I do not agree that women are bought assets.. I disagree
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
Is he crazy? No right thinking girl would say yes to this kind of psycho.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by kaylechy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Chinco mentality

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by April4th(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Make the guy come my village,na 99 wives e go marry with dat money grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Oahray: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
ChibkayNuel:
d remainin 99 iPhone 6...wetin go happen to am now
I LOVE dat girl... if this is true oooo OP!!!
d kind rate ppl dey lie naaa pass our politicians

Anyway...
since Us trow dat BOMB for Hiroshima n Nagasaki... e b like say d tin enter Chinese border.... na y all dese weird tinz dey happen dere wella .... cos dat guy no NORMAL... at all

He nids to be checked into a medical asylum
huh? Hiroshima and Nagasaki dey Japan o.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
freecocoa:
Is he crazy? No right thinking girl would say yes to this kind of psycho.
u sure?
if na naija e happen nko? grin
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by ekochris(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
This guy is a typical Mugu Money Spender (MMS).

*****singing in Psquare's voice........ i'll be ur mugu money spender ***********
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
lefulefu:

u sure?
if na naija e happen nko? grin
Na to collect the phones come tell am say you go think about him proposal sure pass na, use am start small scale business things grin.

So you still dey alive you this f00lish boy, which prison dem just release you from?
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Ybholy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
i have a nice topic to create , anyone to beg the server to allow me now
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Billygee2u: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
every responsible girl will say 'NO'.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by rman: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
iyabodeh:
It was just the wrong day. No more, no less. If she had wanted to say no, she wouldn't be in that love-shape. Unless she wanted to embarrass him on purpose or they were both in on it.

But, I still think it was the wrong day but it was with good intent. I hope he forgives her, poor guy. Poor girl, I hope she sees beyond the dramatic display.

At last a thinking nairalander!

My first impression was ;why go with the flow when you knew you were going to say no?
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by millionboi(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
na d dude fault.....i tink thy ve Issues thy neva resolvd wela,me no fit try m self.....i go don tell her 4one cornern,cos some girlz cud be very rude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.