Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Rochas Declares For Presidency. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Declares For Presidency. (58597 Views)

Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by poiZon: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2014
hazyfm:

Funny enough he is more relevant than you and your entire generation, What he is doing for those kids in Imo state is so unbelievable, Even before he became governor.

I wish we had 100,000 of his kind in Nigeria
Most of our area boys would have been Professors

n d almajiris will be what?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2014
In my opinion, Rochas and Fashola are game changers. I seriously dream they get there some day. Some day. Just don't know if it's time.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Iykopee(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2014
Kenai:
He was already bound to lose his gubernatorial re-election anyways.

Yes he was bound to lose cos u got notin 'progressive' inside of u. U simply want ur brother with aging antecedent to come back to power.. Bloody hypocrite
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by slap1(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
Okorocha for presido, Fashola for vice things on point grin
I'll vote for this combo all day long!

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Chigold101(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
in the Nigerian political landscape, it is virtually impossible for an incumbent to be disgraced in elections except in rare cases like the last Ekiti electoral mauling of Fayemi by Fayose
u are talking based on when u started following politics in Nigeria. Peter Obi is the first governor to ever govern Anambra two terms. I mean both old & new Anambra.
Jim Nwobodo lost to C C Onoh (old Anambra)
Mbadinuju lost in primary(new Anambra).
Ohakim lost to Rochas in Imo state.
In Igboland it is not over until it is over.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Studentsvoice: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2014
Exmay:
I Love this Dud (No homo)... He is already planning for 2019. Let him pull some weight now so that by 2019 he will be a rallying point for Ndigbos....
.....you are really a politician...you said exactly what hez doing..i was with him at Douglass house when he called for a meeting with all Apc candidates at Douglass house...he is doing all these against 2019 elections
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by koolly009: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2014
Register for a language course with "KOOL-END LANGUAGE CENTRE, Gwarinpa.
We teach German, French, Spanish & English.
+Reg/ preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch.
Venue: No 3, B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa.
Call. 08035949272
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Rhozabeth(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2014
UnimkeAk:

I wish
Or vice versa , Fashola / Okorocha

Because the truth be told,
Buhari can't not win an election in Nigeria, he wont even win Katsina state governorship elections.

Well said bro but Fashola/Okorocha is too unpopular! APC needs somebody with wide acceptance!
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by greall1: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2014
For wie what about yoruba”s the Foundation of the party. U are a joker.

talktimi:
What of an Okorocha/Buhari ticket with Buhari as vice grin
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by sdgreat: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2014
Look at some1 who want to rule us war he is saying dat he has money d bible made us to understand dat God lift d humble ones up nd d proud ones down.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by ignis: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
What of an Okorocha/Buhari ticket with Buhari as vice grin

Buhari will never agree. ..
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by networkrecharg: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2014
ROCHAS SHALL DELIVER US.... NIGERIANS
BALANCE THE POWER DICHOTOMY
TOUCH THE POOR
REDUCE D GAP BETWEEN D POOR N RICH
.... GOVERNOSHIP WAS JUST FOR IT SAKE

WE LOVE ROCHAS

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2014
Rochas does not have the south east in his heart. His present trip is aimed at dividing the votes and minimizing the influence of GEJ in the south east.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by UnimkeAk(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2014
Chigold101:
politics is a game of balance played with utmost wisdom. Ojukwu was not left stranded, he had no political experience, clout and he was a fujitive therefore no right thinking politician would have sopported him. As for Rochas he could have gotten the support of igbo politicians if APC gives him ticket but with his way of using words will not allow anybody outside his inner cacaus to support him. His campaign strategy is poor. I remember when he came to campaign for Ngige in 2013 he was only talking about money. He doesnt understand Anambrarian and Igbos think in general. With all these noise he is making, how do u think he will outshine Atiku who has gone under ground somehow, perfecting his work. Buhari, Rochas & Kwakwanso are just noise makers but i see Atiku playing the joker he used in PDP in 1999 against Ekwueme

ATIKU seems the underdog among the APC aspirants.
He is just too quiet, others should be afraid.
I won't be surprised if he emerges the flag bearer, I'll put my money on him.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Oyeneku3: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2014
"....I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money....”

Igweeeeeeeeee!!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by bloodykiller: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2014
elshaddai58:

we need change in nigeria because gej is totally confused

otu nne i is confused

gej till 2019

buhari is a terrorist
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Iykopee(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2014
jomonic:
Rochas does not have the south east in his heart. His present trip is aimed at dividing the votes and minimizing the influence of GEJ in the south east.

What da hell is that u got up there? Are u Mr rochas?
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Chigold101(m): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2014
disloman:
Rochas!My candid advice.U ain't ready 4 da post of d president.Stilll gat a lot to learn.Take it or leave it.
this is not his first shot at the post. He was in PDP primary in 2003... He came in with many limousines but all na wash
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by mcshol(m): 8:20am On Nov 11, 2014
Pavarottii:
Somebody that is comparing money wants to rule Nigeria, if na by money, Atiku will be president! Ands that's a poor statement from a presidential candidate!
u see urself? U prefer GEj to tell u things u want to hear abi. Pls don't use statements as criteria. I fear for nigeria. Where are we really heading to with dis mentality.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by lastmessenger: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2014
yaskarahyelhope:
Rochas! Rochas!! Rochasi!!! Biko buru akpa gi la before iwu ataghi n'isi. Even if I want an Igbo presidential candidate, Okorosha neeeeeeveeeeeer will it be U.

Anyways I foresee GREAT CONFUSION in APC. Time ge ruo unu abawa ngba. I dey rook O.

This is d best of all POLITICAL BROUHAHA, I've witnessed so far. Keep it up. But pweeeeez stop counting thy chicks before they hatch!!!
You are an Igbo girl and you are writing this. Please tell me which governor in the whole is south east is better than Rochas. Rochas that gave IMO state citizens free education from primary to university.
Deep down your heart you want an Igbo president and here is one who has come to try and all you can say is shit. I wonder how we Igbos think.
I may not like Buhari and even Apc but if my any means Rochas succeeds in getting the ticket to vie for president under ApC then I bet you that I will vote for him big time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by rigarmortis: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2014
its now obvious that cockROACHES OcrookOCHA is positively mad and needs expert help, no manifesto, no plan, nothing, just to malign his enemies and flaunt his ill gotten wealth.

APC is a conglomerate of criminals and power hungry blind leaders, leading dumb followers into a ditch.

I pity dumbfucks like omenka, egift and berem, how can a sane man ever make sense of this trash this id0i# is spewing here?
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2014
Dis is serz mata oh
talktimi:
By Francis Igata

ENUGU — Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday, declared his intention to run for the 2015 presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In an emphatic statement, the Governor said, “I will be Nigeria’s President in 2015.”

He made the declaration at a rally organized by the Enugu State chapter of the APC at the Igbozurume Hall, in Emene, Enugu State.

The governor said Jonathan was not an Igbo man and that the PDP-led government had consistently marginalized the people of the South-East.

According to him: “Jonathan is not from the South-East, the Vice President is not from here, the Senate President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, the Inspector General of Police, IGP, and the security chiefs, none of them is from the South-East. Igbo people have no place in Nigeria. How can we say that PDP belongs to Ndigbo?

“Niger Bridge is 419, Enugu/Onitsha and Port-Hacourt Express way are all evidences of their hatred for Ndigbo; they don’t remember the poor, all our leaders in PDP are only interested in their pockets, they don’t care about our children’s education.

“We are angry and we said we have to come out; in Imo State, poor people are happy now, they study from primary to university without paying penny; our God party is bigger than their God, if what they are doing to the poor people here is good, let them continue but if it is bad, God will uproot them.

In 2015, I will be the president of Nigeria, I have gone to Kaduna, I have gone to Lagos, I am in Enugu today, they are already afraid; they are now calling for dialogue. If they are discussing those contesting for presidency on the platform of APC, Owelle will be the first, Buhari and then Kwakwanso; they said it was zoned to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting take place? I also met with my brother Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo.

“APC is an emergency party for new Nigeria, if PDP is doing well, I would not have joined APC, when God wants to do something, he does it from anywhere, it doesn’t matter whether Nwobodo, Ken, Nwodo, Ekweremadu are with us or not.

“I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/rochas-declares-presidency/
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Iykopee(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2014
Oyeneku3:
"....I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money....”

Igweeeeeeeeee!!! grin

Yes he was right cos Rochas has money even when he wasn't a governor. Now if those money bags are ready to swindle the minds of the people, Rochas is damn ready for the game in 10 folds.
Remember this is Nigeria for u. Ur opponent speaks money, u speak money. Its a tact that works flawlessly.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by poiZon: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2014
Barselonia:
abeg Who is rochas

rochas is the son of okorocha, in other words u can even say okorocha is the father of rochas. ro has in another context can be defined based on the ignominious condensates embedded in its contextual medula oblongata whr most of the contaminated n erotic sensual thoughts take place.
permit me to also add dat this rochas is a name of a pig in my village, we decided to call her rochas cos the pig was so stubborn, causing havoc in the entire village. in english context we can categorically n emphatically without mincing words that rochas is a noun, therefore rochas is a name of a person, animal , place of thing. kpakam, dasall.

goodmorning fellow nls, na research where I do ontop rochas be dis, dis na chapter 0, the introductory part.
I recommend n commend n also ammend this piece for futuristic things.
ete una ubok utom is danjerous

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by xkris11(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2014
any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by benpuzzy(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2014
My Governor, My Governor! One thing i like about this man is that he is fearless. Quote me anywhere, if Rochas wins the APC primaries, then nothing will stop him from making it to Aso Rock come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by slap1(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
in the Nigerian political landscape, it is virtually impossible for an incumbent to be disgraced in elections except in rare cases like the last Ekiti electoral mauling of Fayemi by Fayose
Rochas isn't really doing bad in Imo State. Frankly, I don't see who will "disgrace" him at the polls.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Kingslaw(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
that of ohakim nko?
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Agubosimife(f): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2014
They are bringing money with pickops and trailer while people are dying of hunger and starvation. Hmmmmmn there is God o
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by ludabankz(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2014
Rochas pls we r enjoyin d free education in imo allow gudluck for nw den nxt election u cn run for president.... I dnt lik ur party(APC) bt I lik ur vision for our youth nd God wil bless u for all ur wrks. Long liv PDP.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by poiZon: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2014
warrior01:
I' like to read the opinion of berem, the ardent Okorocha supporter. Berem, behold is your presidential candidate; will you vote for him?

when it comes to ardent ar5elicker of rochas, abagworo na number 1 the only one.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Oyeneku3: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2014
Iykopee:

Yes he was right cos Rochas has money even when he wasn't a governor. Now if those money bags are ready to swindle the minds of the people, Rochas is damn ready for the game in 10 folds.
Remember this is Nigeria for u. Ur opponent speaks money, u speak money. Its a tact that works flawlessly.
Nice move though..I am tired of PDP and their tricks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.