Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Rochas Declares For Presidency. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Declares For Presidency. (58596 Views)

Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by talktimi(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2014
francleanflexy:

u obviously dont know anything abt imo state politics.
The former governor ikedi ohakim was disgraced out of office after one tenure
yeah I remember now, Ohakim created a very bad image for himself in Imo which worked against him during elections though Okorocha had to fight naira for naira in that battle
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by STEPONSTAG: 8:26am On Nov 11, 2014
cool[color=#006600][/color] coolI believe Rochas Okorocha will be a better Leader/President. I hope d Igbo pple would support him.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Oyeneku3: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

hmmmm i smell confusion and decamping

but

gej till 2019
because
buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
And you are just an E- warrior.
All you do is come online and flex your akpobi..lazy accursed osu

GEJ till u are cured from your mental illness

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2014
APC has to be smarter than Red Cross Society to stop the mirage called Okorocha. His vain glory is equal to none, and his deceptive tactics scares the living daylight of out any sensible person. Soon, APC will understand that PDP owns almost all the cards they have been playing with. Can we start the count ? FFK, Ribadu, etc.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by omenka(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2014
rigarmortis:
its now obvious that cockROACHES OcrookOCHA is positively mad and needs expert help, no manifesto, no plan, nothing, just to malign his enemies and flaunt his ill gotten wealth.

APC is a conglomerate of criminals and power hungry blind leaders, leading dumb followers into a ditch.

I pity dumbfucks like omenka, egift and berem, how can a sane man ever make sense of this trash this id0i# is spewing here?
Is this all
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Iykopee(m): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2014
lastmessenger:

You are an Igbo girl and you are writing this. Please tell me which governor in the whole is south east is better than Rochas. Rochas that gave IMO state citizens free education from primary to university.
Deep down your heart you want an Igbo president and here is one who has come to try and all you can say is shit. I wonder how we Igbos think.
I may not like Buhari and even Apc but if my any means Rochas succeeds in getting the ticket to vie for president under ApC then I bet you that I will vote for him big time.

She's not igbo by any stretch of the imagination. Those yelling APC, this is the right time to support rochas a true progressive.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

otu nne i is confused

gej till 2019

buhari is a terrorist
u self is confuse,am talking about rochas and u are talking about buhari,it be like say u take igbo dis morning
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Kingslaw(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2014
lastmessenger:

You are an Igbo girl and you are writing this. Please tell me which governor in the whole is south east is better than Rochas. Rochas that gave IMO state citizens free education from primary to university.
Deep down your heart you want an Igbo president and here is one who has come to try and all you can say is shit. I wonder how we Igbos think.
I may not like Buhari and even Apc but if my any means Rochas succeeds in getting the ticket to vie for president under ApC then I bet you that I will vote for him big time.
please stop wondering how igbos think! But Wonder how she thinks!
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2014
i ll gladly vote for this man.he is definitely better than all the other aspirant.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Ikwerreboy(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
Okorocha for presido, Fashola for vice things on point grin

For ur mind fashola go vice Rochas. you mst b dreaming..
Is just like your sayin Obama wit all his leadership experience and tactics towards development shoud be vice to jonathan.

Igbo's will dump jonathan if Apc presidential ticket is given to Rochas. They are only supporting jonathan because dey hv no choice. Dey see Niger deltans alone as der nxt broda outside igbo land.
But:

Rochas becoming Nigeria's president is like a white elephant.

Who go vote 4 am?
Yoruba's?
South south?
North abi middle bet?

Ofcos the population of the igbo's are not up to 25% of the above regions.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by muh4lyf(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

hmmmm i smell confusion and decamping

but

gej till 2019
because
buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
GEJ the man wit no ballz.. GEJ is bokoharam commander in chief,he is the terrorist...

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Iykopee(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2014
Billyonaire:
APC has to be smarter than Red Cross Society to stop the mirage called Okorocha. His vain glory is equal to none, and his deceptive tactics scares the living daylight of out any sensible person. Soon, APC will understand that PDP owns almost all the cards they have been playing with. Can we start the count ? FFK, Ribadu, etc.

Support rochas for president. It doesn't cos a tin. Lets see if the gambaris' are sincere with the mantra 'progressive'.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Chigold101(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2014
UnimkeAk:

ATIKU seems the underdog among the APC aspirants.
He is just too quiet, others should be afraid.
I won't be surprised if he emerges the flag bearer, I'll put my money on him.
Atiku is an experienced political player. He understand the game. If APC goes for primaries and make it open for everyone to contest, Atiku will win the ticket. Buhari even knows this cos Atiku‘s PDM team will book all the hotels in the city where the primary will be hold. And gues what? Delegates will be stranded so for u to get a hotel room, u must agree to vote for Atiku and he will also give you some money much more than the party or ur state will give u. I see 1999 PDP jos convention replaying in APC presidential primary

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Pavarottii(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2014
mcshol:
u see urself? U prefer GEj to tell u things u want to hear abi. Pls don't use statements as criteria. I fear for nigeria. Where are we really heading to with dis mentality.
I don't get your point here

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by bloodykiller: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2014
Oyeneku3:

And you are just an E- warrior.
All you do is come online and flex your akpobi..lazy accursed osu

GEJ till u are cured from your mental illness

i guess you are a bastard yolobar fool that dosnt know that his mother is a dirty cheap harlot.

otu nne i

thunder blaster your mama

gej till your parents dies by bomb

ezi ofia

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Oyeneku3: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2014
And what is wrong if he declares for presidency? undecided I have said it before "Igbos are their own enemies!!"
What has GEJ done for the igbos since he became president? NOTHING!!! Absolutely nothing!!
Yet you see your son striving to better the lives of his people and you are chastising him.
Tufiakwa!!!!what a race.."b00tlickers" undecided

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by THUNDER4real(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2014
If he makes it out of primaries he has my vote...
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by bloodykiller: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2014
muh4lyf:
GEJ the man wit no ballz.. GEJ is bokoharam commander in chief,he is the terrorist...

buhari is a bloodsucking terrorist

apc is bokoharam

otu nne i

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Iykopee(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2014
Ikwerreboy:

For ur mind fashola go vice Rochas. you mst b dreaming..
Is just like your sayin Obama wit all his leadership experience and tactics towards development shoud be vice to jonathan.

Igbo's will dump jonathan if Apc presidential ticket is given to Rochas. They are only supporting jonathan because dey hv no choice. Dey see Niger deltans alone as der nxt broda outside igbo land.
But:

Rochas becoming Nigeria's president is like a white elephant.

Who go vote 4 am?
Yoruba's?
South south?
North abi middle bet?

Ofcos the population of the igbo's are not up to 25% of the above regions.

Judging by ur analysis, is it not obvious these people u mentioned aren't interested in proper change and progress? They simply want their 'own' to be the president of the country. This why they wont support rochas, adams, and ameachi for president.. Their cunningness is just open for everybody to see and understand.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by bloodykiller: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2014
elshaddai58:

u self is confuse,am talking about rochas and u are talking about buhari,it be like say u take igbo dis morning

nope they are the same

so its

gej till 2019

buhari is a terrorist

apc are so demonic

btw

weed is good for killers like me

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Oyeneku3: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

i guess you are a bastard yolobar fool that dosnt know that his mother is a dirty cheap harlot.

otu nne i

thunder blaster your mama

gej till your parents dies by bomb

ezi ofia
It's obvious you are the Yibeo toad that is also a worthless nimp.have you rap3d your grand mother today?Atonle.
You are both ignorant and stewpid.infact, a dog will make better points than you.. undecided
After meeting you on NL, I am in favour of abortion. Poverty strickened delusioned nematode..

*spits on your bastad face *

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 11, 2014
Iykopee:

Support rochas for president. It doesn't cos a tin. Lets see if the gambaris' are sincere with the mantra 'progressive'.

Rochas is just a pencil in the hand of the artist. APC is about to witness their first stress-test.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by stanisbaratheon: 8:38am On Nov 11, 2014
my money and your money no be mate #sort_of
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by mecussey(m): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2014
fiftynaira:

Even the current govt that brought okorocha to office.. Okrorcha won the elections against the incumbent ohakim...

Elections have changed electorates are now politically alert!

Rigging election is difficult now, when you dont have the masses support. I like okorocha courage, in life anything can happen.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Iykopee(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2014
Billyonaire:

Rochas is just a pencil in the hand of the artist. APC is about to witness their first stress-test.

First off, he needs ur support. He might be the game changer u knw. U just cant tell.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by bloodykiller: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2014
Oyeneku3:

It's obvious you are the Yibeo toad that is also a worthless nimp.have you rap3d your grand mother today?Atonle.
You are both ignorant and stewpid.infact, a dog will make better points than you.. undecided
After meeting you on NL, I am in favour of abortion. Poverty strickened delusioned nematode..

*spits on your bastad face *

now i know that you are a product of dog's sperm a rabid one for that matter so mr dog jrn

go and kill that your useless harlot mother that cannot control her smelly pvccy by letting a dog fvck her to stupor.

otu nne i

thunder fire your mama and papa

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2014
Only if APC will give him the chance.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
By Francis Igata

ENUGU — Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday, declared his intention to run for the 2015 presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In an emphatic statement, the Governor said, “I will be Nigeria’s President in 2015.”

He made the declaration at a rally organized by the Enugu State chapter of the APC at the Igbozurume Hall, in Emene, Enugu State.

The governor said Jonathan was not an Igbo man and that the PDP-led government had consistently marginalized the people of the South-East.

According to him: “Jonathan is not from the South-East, the Vice President is not from here, the Senate President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, the Inspector General of Police, IGP, and the security chiefs, none of them is from the South-East. Igbo people have no place in Nigeria. How can we say that PDP belongs to Ndigbo?

“Niger Bridge is 419, Enugu/Onitsha and Port-Hacourt Express way are all evidences of their hatred for Ndigbo; they don’t remember the poor, all our leaders in PDP are only interested in their pockets, they don’t care about our children’s education.

“We are angry and we said we have to come out; in Imo State, poor people are happy now, they study from primary to university without paying penny; our God party is bigger than their God, if what they are doing to the poor people here is good, let them continue but if it is bad, God will uproot them.

In 2015, I will be the president of Nigeria, I have gone to Kaduna, I have gone to Lagos, I am in Enugu today, they are already afraid; they are now calling for dialogue. If they are discussing those contesting for presidency on the platform of APC, Owelle will be the first, Buhari and then Kwakwanso; they said it was zoned to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting take place? I also met with my brother Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo.

“APC is an emergency party for new Nigeria, if PDP is doing well, I would not have joined APC, when God wants to do something, he does it from anywhere, it doesn’t matter whether Nwobodo, Ken, Nwodo, Ekweremadu are with us or not.

I heard that some of them are boasting of s has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/rochas-declares-presidency/

Chai.. grin...
'If PDP governors thinks they has money, Rochas have money too'...Gbazueagu Nweke Gbazueagu (1991).. grin..

Btw if Rochas bring money with a wheel barrow,I will brought money in a keke...

Naija politicians, unu bu mbada phuck up..walahi

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by xkris11(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2014
APC Will fail before they get started,so many desperate presidential aspirate and none is willing to bow down for another.all i see at the end is just internal crisis within the party leaders.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by malbro(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
in the Nigerian political landscape, it is virtually impossible for an incumbent to be disgraced in elections except in rare cases like the last Ekiti electoral mauling of Fayemi by Fayose
So wat happened 2 ikedi Ohakim
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by trotsky: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
Okorocha for presido, Fashola for vice things on point grin
not gonna happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.