Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today (58672 Views)

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes / Jonathan Declares Support For National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by gmaribel(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Uninspiring undecided

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by CoolKizzy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
I love my president!

Your views no matter how freely expressed cannot send you to prison or exile under my watch. Long live Jonathan!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Samchelsea(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

Children are not the only ones dying. And the instability in the north is will prevent elections from holding and/or people from voting, out of fear for their lives.

What on earth does the opposition serve to gain from "terrorist sympathy"?

I hate seeing this dull-witted conspiracy theory.
I assume you are not affiliated to any political party but if you are then am surprised that you are saying some people won't benefit from the action of this terrorist as if you don't know how dirty the game of politics is

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by BrokenTV: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
talk2james:
TANists in the house, how much tax payers money did you guys put into this declaration of today? Individual settlement of this hired crowd, their costumes, the logistics, security, embezzled fund, transportation, etc. A lot of millions I guess? Nigerians first, Nigerians always indeed.
The ones that where used during declaration of Buhari Atiku and Kwakwanso came from where. is good to shut up if you don't have anything tangible to say.

9 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by MrMann1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
nanotechy:
I dream of a time when our leaders would give important speeches without READING from somewhere... It makes everything annoyingly boring. I've even stopped listening. I'm disappointed... The "I have no shoes" speech was much better but I go still vote am sha unless apc flies fashola or rochas as it's presidential candidate..
I wish the abokis in APC will give the likes of Fashola and Amaechi the deserved ticket to tackle Jonathan, it will make the election interesting, else I'm afraid Jona go rig and win.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by shizzleStar: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

That's a noun. Disproof is a NOUN. Disprove is the verb form.
ok

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ipledge:
I fear you sister...you are very harsh,please take it gently

You didn't know.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
mundus:
Those doubting he is using a teleprompter. Read the address at http://nigeriannewsportal.com/goodluck-jonathan-declaration-speech/
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by iluvweed(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
mundus:
Those doubting he is using a teleprompter. Read the address at http://nigeriannewsportal.com/goodluck-jonathan-declaration-speech/

I said it!....This bros wants to fool us..... grin

BURSTED BIG TIME..... grin

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by shawl: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
mundus:

You nailed it bro.

I can now read the speech ahead of him while listening to him on channels, all online.
Speech is itemized in 112 paragraphs.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by tchigofigo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
phew!e don de finish shaa., long speech
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
I have accepted to present myself.....

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Samchelsea:
I assume you are not affiliated to any political party but if you are then am surprised that you are saying some people won't benefit from the action of this terrorist as if you don't know how dirty the game of politics is

That's not what I said. I told you who gains from this.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by CoolKizzy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
and he declares!!!!! long live Nigeria, long live Jonathan!!!

I challenge any Nigerian politician to replicate what President Jonathan did! more than 30mins articulated speech without reading it off some paper.

5 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by mrmetoo1: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
I guess we can stop the teleprompter debate, this is what is done all over the world. The press usually has Obama's speeches before he delivers them, its not that serious

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Adminisher: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
He is declaring to the teleprompter. The teleprompter will vote for you. Everything looks 'wash washy'.

5 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Who cut the sound ?

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by igbsam(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
He is Reading from a Telepromter o. Those of you doubting, check the link below....That's his speech. He is somewhere in between 78 and 82 this moment

http://nigeriannewsportal.com/goodluck-jonathan-declaration-speech/#sthash.r2h3WPpt.dpbs

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by vivalavida(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

You know your post history is public, right? Stop lying.

Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managersby vivalavida(m):8:35pmOnOct 16
done did it.
B.sc Microbiology
worked in a medical laboratory as a microbiologist
presently working in the quality assurance dept of a production pharmaceutical company
No M.sc yet.
hoping my faith and job experience speaks in my favour.
( Modify) ( Quote) ( Report)1 Like( Share)

Hope u saw that in my post history too
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by aryzgreat: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
GEJ marshalling points, no name calling, no mention of APC.

If it were to be supporters of APC. PDP and GEJ will not depart from their mouth.

This man has done enough for naija. No vacancy in aside rock 2015

O boy see celebration as he accept to vie.

10 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
vivalavida:

Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managersby vivalavida(m):8:35pmOnOct 16
done did it.
B.sc Microbiology
worked in a medical laboratory as a microbiologist
presently working in the quality assurance dept of a production pharmaceutical company
No M.sc yet.
hoping my faith and job experience speaks in my favour.
( Modify) ( Quote) ( Report)1 Like( Share)

Hope u saw that in my post history too

Why are you giving me this information? Are you advertising?

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2014

68. Let me re-affirm that under a Jonathan
Presidency, your views, no matter how freely
expressed, will not send you to prison or into
exile.

I hope Doyin Okupe is reading this.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Adminisher: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ibo boys have messed up the audio. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by thaoriginator: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pls can anyone post the pics of my daft and clueless president? I want to see daftness personified!

7 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Onwe101(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
He finally accepted
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by komek(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
see wahala, this man has finally declared o. Now the campaign starts.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by SamAfrik(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
ozo13:
i love this country. 243 vs 460 and still counting.this results should b posted to our dailies grin grin someone gonna pee on his pant

haha make I quickly go add my own like

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Jalal(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Chai Jona u can't even finish ur teleprompting!!!!

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Adminisher: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Woooof. Finally it is over.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by OgologoDimkpa: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
aryzgreat:
GEJ marshalling points, no name calling, no mention of APC.

If it were to be supporters of APC. PDP and GEJ will not depart from their mouth.

This man has done enough for naija. No vacancy in aside rock 2015

O boy see celebration as he accept to vie.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by gmaribel(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
CoolKizzy:
and he declares!!!!! long live Nigeria, long live Jonathan!!!

I challenge any Nigerian politician to replicate what President Jonathan did! more than 30mins articulated speech without reading it off some paper.

Common ...... Let's just pretend you are joking

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by docadams: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
karlmax2:
Gej :we would no longer queue uo for essential commodities

Under buhari we queued for essential commodity like omo, ordinary soap. Anybody that was arround then would remember essenco

Be sure of your facts. A lot of people of that era are still alive. If you were not born then or too young to know what happened then research for better knowledge.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary / Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.