Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today (58613 Views)

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes / Jonathan Declares Support For National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by atlwireles: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
My President will always rise to the occasion. grin grin grin
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by AdeniyiA(m): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
i am not seeing anything in February next year ... lipsrsealed
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by tamunoibiso(f): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jonathan is grateful for nigerian support even though we are passing through hard times. He remembered the secondary school students that lost their lives yesterday. Let's all rise for one minute silence.

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Jalal(m): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
One minute of silence for Yobe students which didn't last 5 seconds smh!

5 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by UpLoyo: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Billyonaire:
Dont insult our country.

You think that's an insult? There's a big difference. I made a factual statement bro

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Adminisher: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Just 20 seconds for bombed primary school children. Hmnnn!!!.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by tchigofigo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
i like d direction of d opening part of his speech..hitting d issue of insurgency witout trying to avoid it..

3 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jalal:
You noticed that too? Lolz!

3 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by SicilyNaija: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jalal:

i wonder, he no dey what epl match ?

3 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
mamuze twins i guess
Yes Mamuzee. smiley
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Samchelsea(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

Anyone with intelligence knows the bombings only serve to make him look like a victim and disenfranchises the voters in the North. So, yes. It is very obvious that the opposition has nothing to do with these prolonged massacres, as it only hurts their chances.
dis-enfranchise the voters in the north?....I believe those 50 children killed are not eligible voters or are they....there are more to this than we can ever imagine, I am not saying the opposition are involved but one way or the other those terrorist are sympathetic to a particular side

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Lilboots(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
ok na

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
No script ? This GEJ don improve oh. Any teleprompter ?

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by SexyFox(f): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
The number of people viewing this thread are much, despite the hate on GEJ,

3 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Adminisher: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Memorized speech or is it audio prompter. Dem don coach am well.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by aryzgreat: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Can buhari make long speech like this without paper?

GEJ speaking authoritatively, touching all aspect of development.

Oga Jonathan sabi book oooooooo

7 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by abbsilurd: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
....Getting our daughters back after how many months,if his daughter was there am sure he won't say that.God will surely save Nigeria someday.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by tamunoibiso(f): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
GEJ highlighting all the initiatives and programs he has put together that has been stabilising Nigeria.
We are firmly on the road to guarantee power supply in some months aheads due to the privatization of NIPP

5 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by UpLoyo: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Adminisher:
Just 20 seconds for bombed primary school children. Hmnnn!!!.

There's no reason for Jonathan not to reschedule the event and go and pay condolence to the family; you are the President for goodness sake. But I guess when your priorities are screwed, you are also screwed. You should have been a shoulder to cry on today and postpone this stupid event. Some parents are still crying, you are accountable as the president because it happened on your watch!!! Is everyone in Nigerian government brain dead?
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by aryzgreat: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
OMG! GEJ speaking like Obama, facts and figures without any speech reminder.

Am in love with u.

7 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by maestroferddi: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
talk2james:
Olabode thief George. This man is supposed to be somewhere in the darkest place of kirikiri prison, but here he is on the podium of our president's declaration to run. Celebration of corruption and shame.
Does it occur to you that Chief Olabode George was later acquitted of all charges by the Supreme Court?

Why not talk like someone with a miniscule of education?

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by tamunoibiso(f): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
The rail way sector has been revived by GEJ. He said by 2015 it will be possible for workers to live in kaduna and work in Abuja due to the presence of rail way at a few cost.

6 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Adminisher: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
Adminisher:
Memorized speech or is it audio prompter. Dem don coach am well.

E be like na Google glass the man dey use.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Dannyset(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
Cramming thinzz
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by UpLoyo: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
aryzgreat:

Keep sucking on the clueless clown dick, there goes your future; you are impressed because of an empty speech? There's a thing called YouTube you should check it out for what 6 graders are able to do...

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by tobionafuye: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
kolawaxxy:
Click like to send the fedora hat-wearing otuoke man back to the creek grin

At exactly 1:28pm the president said "let us all stand up and observe 1 minute silence for the students killed by the bomb blast yesterday in Yobe"... Some dignitaries including his wife had not gotten up when the president himself resumed his speech. I have never listened to him talk but I must say thus far, I'm super impressed with his note-free speech. Or is there an invisible teleprompter?

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
aryzgreat:

Stop displaying your sycophancy.......he has two teleprompters that are placed at different camera angles

If anyone noticed how he shifts his gaze the moment the camera picked him while reading from the telepromper from his left just immediately he led the minute silence for the dead kids

Even right now,you can see him struggling to keep up with the pace of the prompter just to the right of his speaking dais

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Adminisher: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
UpLoyo:

Keep sucking on the clueless clown dick, there goes your future; you are impressed because of an empty speech? There's a thing called YouTube you should check it out for what 6 graders are able to do...

Na technology dem dey take confuse you. Ask Jona why he changed glasses before reading the speech.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by aryzgreat: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dannyset:
Cramming thinzz

No cramings, he is ontop of his projects and was well briefed, continuity is needed to allow some of these projects completed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
aryzgreat:
OMG! GEJ speaking like Obama, facts and figures without any speech reminder.

Am in love with u.
What an achievement. We also pray for Patience Jonathan to speak like Mitchelle Obama one day.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by tchigofigo(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
dis guy is nt reading 4m scripts oo..n a lengthy speech at that..dts brilliant!

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by JEITO: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nigeria stand still! His Excellency is speaking. God bless the president and grant him the strength and wisdom to lead us to greater heights.

Long live the fed rep of Nigeria

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.