Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today (58495 Views)

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes / Jonathan Declares Support For National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

hopeless she-male
Clown, oya begin to entertain me. I will reward you with enough dusa.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by christopher123(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2014
Nigeria' s biggest problem is its obsession with the Igbo and it is killing the country. Most times I feel sorry for a country that prefers to disconnect its locomotive and yet expects the train to move to its destination in double quick time. That is the real trouble with NIGERIA. Some groups have skills and talents that move countries in different directions and Nigeria's inability to move into the comity of developed nations after 5 decades of Independence and over $1 trillion oil revenues is the result of its inability to exploit the strengths of it's component groups, of which the Igbo is undoubtably the most development- oriented in the modern sense.

There is no revanchist motive involved in the Igbo support for the Government of Goodluck Jonathan, only reciprocated affection. Jonathan is the first Nigerian President to regard the Igbo with positive neutrality, just like his feeling for all other ethnicities. For a people traumatised by years of political and economic marginalisation , as a punishment for fighting to save themselves from the tendency that is now tearing Nigeria apart, Jonathan is a breath of fresh air, and a sign that perhaps the Igbo could be free to apply thier unbridled development talents to finally make something out of this contraption of a country. Other Nigerian ethnicities are also gifted in different ways, especially the Yoruba, who unfortunately have this tendency to blow hot and cold with respect to the idea of true Federalism and resource control, which will finally unleash the developemt potentials of all of Nigeria's ethnic nationalities.

Africa needs a strong Nigeria or failing that, a strong string of Phoenix nations erupting from the ashes of a dead Nigeria. Let the journey begin now. Perhaps Goodluck Jonathan, the hitherto shoeless son of the Otuoke canoe carver, is the Gorbachev or De Klerk of Nigeria. Let the Games Begin and may the Igbo and other groups finally be free to compete with their peers in the global race for development. Then it will be Goodluck to us all.

8 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by BrokenTV: 11:50am On Nov 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
These people are trying to f00l the f00ls. He came in with the PDP governors in a coaster bus and start going round with the crowd. Femi Johnson and Cyril Stober of NTA describe this as humility. Humility my yansh.
PLEASE WE DON'T WANT MOURNERS ON THIS THREAD.

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2014
oyeludef:
Watchin in HD. So sad is d fact dat he fails 2 realise we r already counting down to feb 2015 wen he is gonna make a grand style exit 4m office
Someone should introduce GEJ to biography of Winston Churchill, he focused on winning WWII & not re-election in 1945.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by chaloner(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2014
My phone is not datt clear , but wat I'm seeing here confirms dat jonathan will win with heavy margin , Gej even walking in crowd ........ Love this
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Ayatullah(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2014
STEPPING ON OUR COAT-OF-ARM
The picture accompanying the post shows a rug bearing Nigeria Coat-of-Arm being stepped on by President Goodluck Jonathan......... how on earth can this be?........indeed this man is clueless.

6 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2014
BrokenTV:

PLEASE WE DON'T WANT MOURNERS ON THIS THREAD.
We are mourning the beginning of the end Jonathan's political career.

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by anonimi: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2014
lakside000:
am patiently waiting for the development this man is gonna promise nigerians today like security, water, good roads and many more, am just waiting sad, where he has failed us all in his pathetic tenure

Another IGNORAMUS fellow citizen caught on full parade shocked

The provision of TAP water is the constitutional responsibility of the state governors.

83% of roads in Nigeria are under the control of states and LGAs.
So direct your "patiently waiting for promises" to the right & appropriate quarters angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by alkanes1(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2014
Power supply was interrupted when the president was about to step in.Make I go buy fuel or wait till Nigeria get better president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by piagetskinner(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2014
I pray he shocks everyone by sayin he aint contestin#grin

3 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Pataki: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2014
This man will surely not be President after May 29, 2015.

5 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2014
Ride on Jonathan no weapon fashion against GEJ shall prosper. ........
sai Jonathan till 2019..

7 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by bloodykiller: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Clown, oya begin to entertain me. I will be rewarded with enough dusa.

otu nne i

oya begin to fvck your mother

bastard nonentity of the first order

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by BrokenTV: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

We are mourning the beginning of the end Jonathan's political career.
The same way he decimated you and your kinds. This is just the beginning of another four years deal with it or hug transformer.

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by omenka(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
Macelliot:
(PDP)Jonathan Vs. (APC)Atiku, Buhari, Nda-Isaiah, Kwakwanso, Okorocha....
Which party seems confused?
Which one seems democratic

6 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ibnsultan:
I don't even regard the President high enough to call him Demonic. Demons are smart and strategic in their ways."

Oh, sh*t.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Cc

Omenka, berem, NgeneUkwenu, demdem, GenBuhari, ibnsultan, pataki, orlandoowoh

ALL APC benchwarmers....

Oya report yaselves!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by mejai(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
APC children will die today. even boko haram has declared der support for C-in-C. let's go der

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by dober(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
Patience I like your hand shake to that woman.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by LivingSoul34: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
ceo4eva:
Click 'LIKE' if you think President Jonathan does NOT deserve a 2nd Term

To say the least, Jonathan presidency is a mistake no sane country should make twice.

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by oyeludef(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ibnsultan:

Someone should introduce GEJ to biography of Winston Churchill, he focused on winning WWII & not re-election in 1945.
he cant nd wont b advised. He is surrounded wit sycophants nd asslickers. His downfall is imminent.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by major466(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
In GEJ I trust. This humble nice man has my vote.

GEJ TILL 2019!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Eneze1(f): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
anonimi:

That is even when he SHOULD to demonstrate our collective resolve as a nation NOT to be cowed by faceless, hideous TERRORISTS. However the jamboree aspect would need to be toned down as a sign of respect for the lost lives.
Don't you agree

let's wait and see if the jamboree will be toned down

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by anonimi: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
Which one seems democratic

Perhaps we should ask our "Leader of Opposition" who bought a golden invitation for $5,000 to attend Obama's nomination for a second term by the Democrats grin

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ibnsultan:
I don't even regard the President high enough to call him Demonic. Demons are smart and strategic in their ways."

Atleast he is smarter than ur old general that is not smart enough to know that he can never win any election in his life

3 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
oyeludef:
he cant nd wont b advised. He is surrounded wit sycophants nd asslickers. His downfall is imminent.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Kingharzyz(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
ceo4eva:
President Goodluck Jonathan will today formally declare his intention to contest the February presidential election on the platform of the People's Democratic Party (PDP), at Eagles Square, Abuja.

President Jonathan will also during his declaration unveil his new campaign slogan – “Nigerians First, Nigerians Always. Let’s Do It Together”.
It should be noted that six foreign capitals would air Jonathan’s declaration live.

According to Senator Aniete Okon who is the Chairman of the Media and Publicity Sub-committee of Jonathan’s declaration committee,
The cities are Washington DC, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston, London and Johannesburg.

Follow the live updates on this thread and also drop yours.
God Bless Nigeria!

Lobatan

7 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh, sh*t.

5 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by adehsenior(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
valmunich:
I don't get it angry

What's the biggie there if he chooses to run or not
Please [b]APC[/b]apologist should answer this question mchewwwwwwwww grin grin shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Tonylyte(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lol, we are leaving ''FRESH-AIR'' now we moving into ''NIGERIANS FIRST, NIGERIANS ALWAYS''
Gej till 2099.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by atlwireles: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
I don believe it, even organised Labour is on board cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy APC don finish for Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by mmmustapha(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
The voice of elder is a voice of wisdom,Jonathan will definitely lose 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell / Top Nigerian Politician Who 'Controls Many Judges' Revealed By Deji Adeyanju / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.