Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today (58594 Views)

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes / Jonathan Declares Support For National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by hugoart(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Stealing Nigeria first, Stealing Nigeria always.

What a concise slogan for Mr Clueless

5 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by yousee(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
cool did the VP just call the President's wife "Dame Dr. "
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Samchelsea(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
No offense intended....I've heard people say Jonathan's govt is behind boko haram and they are bombing the north to destroy and destabilize it but one thing I noticed is that whenever Jonathan wants to do something that is in the public view one event related to boko haram must occur..e.g kidnapping of the school girls and bombing of motor parks...e.t.c and now again just this week that he is to come out and declare his intention to contest again we hear of boko haram seizing mubi and just yesterday so many children slaughtered by boko haram and I'm wondering if he is the one sponsoring them why would he allow "his boys" to bomb people just when he is to declare?....Atiku campaigned no bombing....Buhari did no bombing kwankaso did no bombing....how come? Are they immuned to boko haram disturbances or did the FG govt accused of sponsoring them asked them not to throw bomb during those declarations?.....one thing for sure is that this issue of bombing when Jonathan is about doing something is becoming too obvious for all to see and certainly the people behind it knows what they are doing

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by talk2james(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
GEJ telling PEJ that no speech for you today ooo grin

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by shizzleStar: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Keky:
I dont even blame Gej, we shd blame the northern mumus at d declaration urging him on despite the carnage of yesterday in yobe
Your plans have failed. We know the bombings are the handiwork of your janjawiiiid party so as to destabilize the plans of Jona and the PDP

shame on you all, frustrated janjawiiiids

NTOOR gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
Olodo that's not psquare. Those twins are expired musicians. can't remember their name though.
mamuze twins i guess
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by aryzgreat: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Samchelsea:
No offense intended....I've heard people say Jonathan's govt is behind boko haram and they are bombing the north to destroy and destabilize it but one thing I noticed is that whenever Jonathan wants to do something that is in the public view one event related to boko haram must occur..e.g kidnapping of the school girls and bombing of motor parks...e.t.c and now again just this week that he is to come out and declare his intention to contest again we hear of boko haram seizing mubi and just yesterday so many children slaughtered by boko haram and I'm wondering if he is the one sponsoring them why would he allow "his boys" to bomb people just when he is to declare?....Atiku campaigned no bombing....Buhari did no bombing kwankaso did no bombing....how come? Are they immuned to boko haram disturbances or did the FG govt accused of sponsoring them asked them not to throw bomb during those declarations?.....one thing for sure is that this issue of bombing when Jonathan is about doing something is becoming too obvious for all to see and certainly the people behind it knows what they are doing

1000000 likes

Very obvious that APC is behind these bombings.

5 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by aryzgreat: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Naijeriya SAI JONATHAN.

Chants of sai Jonathan rent d air.

GEJ walking to d podium holding hand with sambo.

What a combination of humble men.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by tamunoibiso(f): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
President GEJ on his way to the podium

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by talk2james(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Four years ago "I have no shoes", today what?
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by dejii01(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Namadi Sambo has failed northerners.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Jalal(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bros Jona takes the stage.........
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by atlwireles: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
shizzleStar:
Your plans have failed. We know the bombings are the handiwork of your janjawiiiid party so as to destabilize the plans of Jona and the PDP

shame on you all, frustrated janjawiiiids

NTOOR gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by nanotechy: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen, nairalanders;home and in diaspora, I present to you your president!!

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Run, Jonathan Run....LOL

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by abbsilurd: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Waiting for madam patience speech,cos she's highly respected and regarded than the vice president himself.SMH...
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Deiok(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
yousee:
cool did the VP just call the President's wife "Dame Dr. "

loll...
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Samchelsea:

Anyone with intelligence knows the bombings only serve to make him look like a victim and disenfranchises the voters in the North. So, yes. It is very obvious that the opposition has nothing to do with these prolonged massacres, as it only hurts their chances.

3 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by talk2james(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
He has always been running, he should have been tired by now.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by redcliff: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
anonimi:

Another IGNORANTLY clueless fellow citizen proudly exhibiting his foolishness in public shocked
For your reading pleasure =>

How many other LIVING elected officers do you know who have publicly declared their assets

Your president did it because of the pressure on him then whilst he was vp
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by atlwireles: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Our Oga at the top.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by tamunoibiso(f): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jonathan speaks while nairaland listen

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by nanotechy: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
But this man get some naija political swag! Whykwanu people like to dey abuse am?
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by UpLoyo: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Billyonaire:

David Mark is the President in waiting. He is a patriot, apart from the GSM statement, which he apologized, he is unblemished.

In the country of the blind...an eyed man is the king
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by iluvweed(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ghen Ghen...!

see as bros G dey shake!....Na inside that Hug wey he give mama peace the Jazz dey..... grin
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
"Run Jonathan run"
"Your life is the hands of God"
Run Jonathan run"

What kind of song is that? Onyeka Onwenu,you no try o!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by AKO1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Never heard Jona speak this passionately.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Deiok(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Billyonaire:
Run, Jonathan Run....LOL
yeah, he better run back to otuekpo.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
UpLoyo:

In the country of the blind...an eyed man is the king
Dont insult our country.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by sammoR: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
I'm almost inclined to believe the school of thought that this Presidency has a hand in the insurgency in the North. His callousness shows it. How come its always b4 he does anything? One could also say he sponsors it to whip up undue sentiment, dats y he is so unfeeling. Now Ihejirika and Alimodu Sheriff, both his cronies are going to be investigated by the ICC based on the accusations of this Australian negotiator. Honestly, I believe GEJ is not far from this thing. E commands the military, spends billions, after it all BH keeps adding to their territory. Nigerian army isn't this weak! This government is involved joor. Everything comes to light with time.
vivalavida:
Anytime the presidency slates an event for a particular date,boko haram strikes the preceding day.
Presido was supposed to be in Uyo to commission an international stadium,they struck @the first bank atm queue in gombe abi God knows where.
His declaration is today. They struck @ the school @potiksum yesterday.
Only a fool will fail to realise that these well planned sequential attacks has a deep political undertone to it.
Mr president,i am with you. No amount of terror attacks should cow you to submission.

5 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by aryzgreat: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Oga Jona speaking authoritatively without any written speech.

1 minute silence for d potiskum boys

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus / Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.