Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State (25001 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Jonathan And His Misplaced Priorities-Akwa Ibom Staduim Opening / Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
APC States responsible for 3/4 of Nigerias debt -

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
with all the debt that lagos state is owing one wonders what lagos has done with the money for besides the 8mw generator he bought and commissioned with fan fare in lagos to supply light for LASG government house of which all the APC propagandist have hailed and called power plant, Nigerians know the truth, No matter how much you celebrate a generator it will never become a power plant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
In Akwa Ibom world class infrastructures like this are delevered on a quaterly bases for the use of Akwa Ibom citizens and residence without mortgaging the future of the citizens to excessive debt.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2014

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by nigerianvenom(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
thomasthomas,
u claim u are base in Georgia abi na atlanta,yet u know how flooded uyo.

immediately ur godfather-victor attah failed to installed his failed Doctor son inlaw as Gov,all of u turn against akpabio.any single move by akpabio is regarded as a crime to you.

why have u guys failed to realized that attah era has gone and gone forever?
why have u failed to come to terms about the development stride of Godswill akpabio.

at the initial stage of akpabio's administration, u and ur sponsors were busy killing and kidnapping innocent akwa ibomite and laying the blame on akpabio,but when u all realised that it didnt work,u resorted to several blackmail.

have u forgotten the numbers of times u idiiots have petition the US government and urging them to declare akpabio a criminal not worth entering US?

Have u forgotten the numbers of petition u wrote against akpabio to the federal govt?

now u guys major problem is that he has zone the governorship position to eket,hence,he shoul be crucified.

history in nigeria and akwa ibom will never forget akpabio.

akpabio,i want u to know that all truthful nigerians and akwa ibomite loves u

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
Akpabio is a fraud! angry
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Another world class infrastructure delivered by gov Akpabio for the use of Akwa Ibom citizens and resident without jeopardizing the state with debt. http://www.ibomelibrary.org/
pics by dnaijaguy
[img]http://www.panoramio.com/photo/113403902[/img]

[img]http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/113403860.jpg[img]

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
with this Amount of debt by APC propagandist governors, What have they done for the people of their respective states?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by arresa: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
ujoinme:
images by reno omokri

8 years in office, largest budget in Nigeria and all you have to show for it is one football pitch? lol..

You are the true son of akpabio i swear...lmao.
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1869331/akwa-ibom-state-university-pictures

See Pictures of Akwa Ibom State University shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Many buildings are donated by ETF!
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
First of its kind University with EFT donated buildings grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
With no graduate and post graduate scholarship, this what Akpabio has offered in Education for 8 years grin grin grin grin

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by GHKWAME1: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
luvmijeje:

I beg to disagree, they should have send their respective minister of sport. It's embarrassing to see african Presidents coming together to witness commissioning of stadium.

As useless as my President is, he wouldn't dare leave this country to do that rubbish(hopefully he wouldn't). The uproar that will greet that decision is better imagine.
I respectfully disagree with you, I am sure invivations were sent long ago stressing the need for them to be there personally. Please African leaders are unshakable by uproars, if not how come gargantuan corruption still persists in all African states?
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
cheesy shocked
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
cool
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
WHY DO MOST Y.ORUBAS DISPLAY ENVY WHEN EVER THEY SEE OTHER TRIBES DOING WELL?

AN AVERAGE Y¤ORUBA PERSON CAN NEVER BE HAPY WHEN OTHERS EXCEL. THEY WILL ALWAYS CONDEMN SIMPLY BECAUSE THE PERFORMER IS NOT YO.RUBA.

FASHOLA, TINUBU AND OTHER Y+ORUBA GOVERNORS ARE NOTHING BUT SCAM BUT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THEM CONDEMN THE ROGUES.

WHAT IS A YO+RUBA MANS PROBLEM WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING IN OTHER PEOPLES STATE?

ENEMIES OF PROGRESS FROM THE Southwest, LAZY PEOPLE THAT ONLY FEEDS ON OTHER PEOPLES LABOUR.

#KILLYORUBASNOW

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Akpabio is a fraud! Imagine a State with such a stadium with no good hospital and this as a tertiary institution called Akwa Ibom State University.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can smell mediocrity and backwardness, besides he has not given graduate and postgraduate scholarships for eight years. only family and friends.

Post any scholarship scheme advert from Akwa Ibom State government from 2007 -2014. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by nigerianvenom(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
morefire:

oya now lets start

education: (I rem watching the boss of Zenox when they commissioned E libraries in a lot of public schools in the state)
I have heard hil say several times that primary to secondary school education is totally free ( i cant confirm that right now because i dont have anybody schooling in such level again)

my very good friend Umoyo is studying in the UK today as a result of a scholarship he won (i have to confirm from him again cos back then he made me believe it was the governor and they were about 10 of them)

I know there is currently a state library that will be completed pretty soon..
I have seen and watch him commission many hospital projects
he once boasted to Soyinka during the south south economic forum that he has created over 40,000 jobs
the new completed stadium could not have bn a waste....
I have entered the taxis before
common i cant keep mentioning....
listen if you say more can be done, mehn how right you are
but to talk shit about this guy common man
you claim they spent too much in the opening ceremony of the stadium (common man)

i dont know how to thank u for this piece.u are nit an akwa ibomite but u tend to know more about akwa ibom.God bless u for this.
dont mind the op.he is one of those that have been sponsored to write malicious news about akpabio ever since he became governor. they dont see anything good in akpabio.
ask the same guy what the former governor did and he'll tell u that there was no money then and that he fought for onshore offshore oil dichotomy.
i want u to know that tribalism in my state is worst than what we witness in nigeria,not a joke,u can confirm from ur friend umoyo.
hope u are doing fine

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Looking down at the serene streets of uyo with well paved roads and lighed streets from the vantage position of the exquisite Ibom e-library. this is what goverance is about, Akpabio gets it and nigerians love him for it. pic by dnaijaguy

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by udemzyudex(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
luvmijeje:

I beg to disagree, they should have send their respective minister of sport. It's embarrassing to see african Presidents coming together to witness commissioning of stadium.

As useless as my President is, he wouldn't dare leave this country to do that rubbish(hopefully he wouldn't). The uproar that will greet that decision is better imagine.

Who are you,where are you from and who is your useless president

Just curious.
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
These roads are not in germany eventhough most of them were built by germans, they are not in Britain, that are not in USA and not in Abuja but are sample of the over 1500km of roads and counting in Akwa Ibom State built by Gov. godswill akpabio A record by any state government in Nigeria within a seven years period.
[img]http://www.panoramio.com/photo/107985256[/img]

[img]http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/107985181.jpg[img]

[img]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/821x615q90/907/uUtjxv.jpg[img]

[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
contd These roads are not in germany eventhough most of them were built by germans, they are not in Britain, they are not in USA and not in Abuja but are sample of the over 1500km of roads and counting in Akwa Ibom State built by Gov. godswill akpabio A record by any state government in Nigeria within a seven years period.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by hungryboy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
ujoinme:
with all the debt that lagos state is owing one wonders what lagos has done with the money for besides the 8mw generator he bought and commissioned with fan fare in lagos to supply light for LASG government house of which all the APC propagandist have hailed and called power plant, Nigerians know the truth, No matter how much you celebrate a generator it will never become a power plant.
abeg shut up,Akpabio ayip akuk nyin ama
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by hungryboy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
nigerianvenom:

i dont know how to thank u for this piece.u are nit an akwa ibomite but u tend to know more about akwa ibom.God bless u for this.
dont mind the op.he is one of those that have been sponsored to write malicious news about akpabio ever since he became governor. they dont see anything good in akpabio.
ask the same guy what the former governor did and he'll tell u that there was no money then and that he fought for onshore offshore oil dichotomy.
i want u to know that tribalism in my state is worst than what we witness in nigeria,not a joke,u can confirm from ur friend umoyo.
hope u are doing fine
another paid agent
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by hungryboy(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
ujoinme:
smiley wink cheesy
earn your pay bro
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by hungryboy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
one paid laptop in Lagos who is not even from akwa ibom,will come here and claim to know about akwa ibom, more than us the indigenes,
Akpabio is a thief.
his paid agents abeg make una go tell am so that Im go come arrest me
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
pendy79:

Only a person who has not been to both places will say such. Akpabio and fashola can never be put in context at all. The difference between fashola and akpabio is like calling for animals with horns and a snail stepping forward.

Fashola is ways ways above godswill .
I asked, how is that scenario you painted different from Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by pendy79: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

I asked, how is that scenario you painted different from Lagos

Trust me you won't want us going into a Fashola versus Akpabio issue again.

Let's leave it.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by Uteghe(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
The case of Akpabio is that of a man that was given excess cash to build 31 room apartment;but ended up building two rooms,uses the money for over six rooms to advertise the purported elegance of the two rooms,then makes remaining balance to disappear. The man has failed in flying colours. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by arresa: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Uteghe:
The case of Akpabio is that of a man that was given excess cash to build 31 room apartment;but ended up building two rooms,uses the money for over six rooms to advertise the purported elegance of the two rooms,then makes remaining balance to disappear. The man has failed in flying colours. grin grin

It's called penny wise, pounds foolish.

The egotistic clown spent 8 years in office and refused to complete one single hospital, but he raced to finish one over priced football pitch.

What's more important to any credible, sensible and responsible leader? A stadium or hospital? Hospital that dictates the people's vitality and survival and not a football pitch that sits around for weeks and even moths without a single soccer game played.

School nko, he built zero

His state is the murder capital of Nigeria and the irresponsible loser wont even let his own family sleep in his upside down transformed state hence shipping them to Lagos to live the good life safe and secure...

Now the state is completely broke... Now the crooks is screaming that his state is dead broke...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by arresa: 12:04am On Nov 13, 2014
ujoinme:
Looking down at the serene streets of uyo with well paved roads and lighed streets from the vantage position of the exquisite Ibom e-library. this is what goverance is about, Akpabio gets it and nigerians love him for it
Of what use the scam and toll paying library that even little school children and the common man have to pay to use?

It's the usual akpabio scam...

You people really need to cover your face in shame...

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by arresa: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2014
Btw, how silly to defend the crook with common football pitch when his mates like Amaechi with less money not only built a bigger stadium, but also a sports complex with swimming pool and other sports facilities. And on top of that he built many hospitals, schools, roads, bridges, housing estates, flyover and so on....

What did akapboi do, toll library, one football field and a few roads in uyo... Now the crooks is saying his state is broke?

Are we surprised? When you pocket dash taxpayers money all over the place, when you give luxury jeeps to celebrities at taxpayers expense, when you sponsor dozens of people to Dubai for some yeye marriage with taxpayers money, private jet here and there, luxury Mercedes Benz armored trucks for his majesty, what's left?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara / Security Personnel Exchange Blows During Buhari’s Visit To Kaduna / 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.