Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State (25067 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Jonathan And His Misplaced Priorities-Akwa Ibom Staduim Opening / Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by arresa: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
ujoinme1:
Those who thrive in calling good evil and evil good are not worthy to be in the helms of affairs of this country. This is the hallmark of APC. calling good evil will not make it so no matter how you scream it. APC paid to post minnions keep jumping to the drop of your masters coin.

Evil is passing the largest budgets in Nigeria, did nothing with it on behalf of the people and at the end of the day, render the state and people broke while running around the world in private jets, 4 luxury Mercedes Benz trucks, dashing celebrities free luxury jeeps, sending tons of people to Dubai for celebrity weeding with taxpayers money, racing to build ordinary football pitch with billions while refusing to build health facilities for the people, schools for the children and so on is plain evil... That's evil across the board.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by arresa: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by arresa: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
ujoinme1:
Since APC minions have decided to discuss The prestigious Akwa Ibom Stadium, I have also resolve to use this oppurtunity to bring to all Nairalaner in this forum exclusive footages of the stadium so that we can put the stadium in pespective for APC minions, peradventure their governors/paymasters will take a cue from this world class infrastructure and start delivering same in their respective states instead of delivering N50 million bed in govt. houses and commissioning 8MW generator for 20 million people, and calling it power plant

You are all welcome enjoy the thread.

This is not about about APC and Lagos, this is about akpabio and even with your 8MW noise, they have 5 power plants from 8-12 MW that guarantees power supply to hospitals, schools, streets, bridges courts and state institutions.

Can you apabio or any other government in Nigeria guarantee uninterrupted power supply to any hospital in Akwa Ibom? The answer is NO. Only Fashola can because he built the power plants to do just that. Akpabio can not guarantee power anywhere in Akwa Ibom, well he can not guarantee power to any hospital because he did not build any hospital anyways..grin

The joke is on you and your crooked and incompetent akpabio... grin

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Equado:
This op is obviously stupid and clueless...am a resident of Aks...and you're just talking trash...next tym yhu wanna do ya Apc bizness...kip it @ places wer ya stupid notions v basics...#cnt bliv ah read dis RUBBISH
Another Akpabios attack dog! I won't call you names like you did cos I'm a well schooled refined gentleman and not a product of free and compulsory education. grin

Where do you stay in Akwa Ibom?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
World class infrastructure delivered in Akwa Ibom for the use of its citizens and Nigerians, What is Apc Delivering?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by spankyflex(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
arresa:

Akpabio didn't even build one single classroom. That poster is obviously a comedian...
like seriously? not even one classroom?
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
What has APC done for Nigeria? If their leaders are on the media all they do is complain and blame others for their inabilities, When PDP is on the media they list their projects and how they are changing the situations of their state and country! the difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
arresa:

This is not about about APC and Lagos, this is about akpabio and even with your 8MW noise, they have 5 power plants from 8-12 MW that guarantees power supply to hospitals, schools, streets, bridges courts and state institutions.

Can you apabio or any other government in Nigeria guarantee uninterrupted power supply to any hospital in Akwa Ibom? The answer is NO. Only Fashola can because he built the power plants to do just that. Akpabio can not guarantee power anywhere in Akwa Ibom, well he can not guarantee power to any hospital because he did not build any hospital anyways..grin

The joke is on you and your crooked and incompetent akpabio... grin

The state secretariat is powered by 'I better pass my neighbour' generators and wired to each office by the civil servants concerned from their salaries too. grin

Each ministry has a generating set powered only when the commissioners are around. At every other time na 'I pass my next neighbour'.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by spankyflex(m): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
thomasthomas:
Hi, Ujoinme, welcome thank you for the pictures.

I think you should get busy answering some questions and saving your boss here. grin
bros u lied about the e-library cause its perfectly working
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by abm2pistle(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
pendy79:
Only a person who isn't a resident of Akwaibom would fall for the noise surrounding akpabio. Like I use to call him, he is an uyo and ikot ekpene governor.

The only manageable hospital in. AKS is the Sani Abacha Hospital(uniuyo teaching hospital). The state university is full of abandoned and comatose buildings, the place is no more than a glorified secondary school, no intervention in the quality of secondary schools old blond and outfashioned single blocks of classrooms, public water is only for houses close to the water board.

Just a five minutes rain and the road to the state secretariat will be impassable and same with other roads in the state. Seriously for a state that gets more than the federal budget of Ghana, Togo benin republic and many other countries in Africa, the state deserve more than what is on ground. Most roads are constructed without gutters and flood control.

You can give him kudos for the intracity roads within uyo and ikotekpene though other places are nothing to talk about atleast before I left the state.
I think the state deserved more than it got from Akpabio in 7years.

Bros! I'm not here to criticise you view but to let you understand that I'm also Akwaibomite. Akpabio has tried as governor compared to he's counter part. Talking about education! Akpabio made it free and compulsory right from he's first regime. In the area of infrastructure and good road net work, I believe you didn't notice nor experience how it was few yeas ago. Let's stop being bayes and myopic here. Call a spec a spec! Akpabio is working and Akwa Ibom is progressing.
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by arresa: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
ujoinme1:
World class infrastructure delivered in Akwa Ibom for the use of its citizens and Nigerians, What is Apc Delivering?

= Few roads and 1 football pitch with the largest budget in Nigeria.

Any reason why all you are showing us is the same football pitch?

Are your posts alargic to the so called world class projects abi hy are you not showing us anything apart from the same football pitch.

Amaechi built a stadium larger than your football filed, it has Olympic size swimming pool, tennis courts,m basketball courts and so on, it's a sports complex and he still managed to build dozens of new schools, dozens of hospitals and health centers, roads, bridges flyovers, skills centers, monorail... grin

Shame no dey catch you people ni? grin

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
APC blackmailing and propaganda will not get you near aso rock or the hiltop mansion in Akwa Ibom State, What will get to there is delivering world class infrastructure like this that will create jobs for the people and improve their lives: Jobs created at the stadium includes events staff( security,orderlies, ticket sales,valet, etc) technical jobs( sound engineers, video tech, photographers,etc) Sales( different concessionaire,retail - popcorn,minerals,beers, groundnut, food etc) Intangibles the oppurtunity of Nigerians to use a world class facility to produce athletes that will make our country proud! What has the APC delivered?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by arresa: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
abm2pistle:

Bros! I'm not here to criticise you view but to let you understand that I'm also Akwaibomite. Akpabio has tried as governor compared to he's counter part. Talking about education! Akpabio made it free and compulsory right from he's first regime. In the area of infrastructure and good road net work, I believe you didn't notice nor experience how it was few yeas ago. Let's stop being bayes and myopic here. Call a spec a spec! Akpabio is working and Akwa Ibom is progressing.

Who are the so called counterparts that he did better than.

Akpabio built a football field and amaechi next door built a larger one and even a whole sports complex

Akpabio built a few roads and a fly over, but Amaechi built roads, bridges, flyovers, hospitals health centers, schools, skills center and so on.

...but akpabio has the largest budgets in Nigeria so instead of using that blanket word "Better", why not just list exactly what he did that necessitated that word..

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
spankyflex:
bros u lied about the e-library cause its perfectly working
Please define your perfectly working? Yes it is open for use but no light hence the place is always dark and hot!
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2014

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by arresa: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
[s]
ujoinme1:
APC blackmailing and propaganda will not get you near aso rock or the hiltop mansion in Akwa Ibom State, What will get to there is delivering world class infrastructure like this that will create jobs for the people and improve their lives: Jobs created at the stadium includes events staff( security,orderlies, ticket sales,valet, etc) technical jobs( sound engineers, video tech, photographers,etc) Sales( different concessionaire,retail - popcorn,minerals,beers, groundnut, food etc) Intangibles the oppurtunity of Nigerians to use a world class facility to produce athletes that will make our country proud! What has the APC delivered?
[/s]

Now you are getting boring with the same rubbish and football pitch.. Football pitch doesn't get used everyday or even every week, mit sist there unused till the next match to what jobs are you talking about? What about hospital that people go to everyday for good health? grin What about schools for school kids?

Are you and akpabio allergic to building schools, hospitals, clinics and common sense infrastructure that people need? grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by spankyflex(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
arresa:

There's no economy in that crime infested village hence multi nationals like Exon mobile leaving and heading to Lagos..

The clown should have spent the largest budget in Nigeria on real and strategic infrastructure, safety and security.

The clown did not build a single school, he did not build a single hospital, he did not build a single skills center for manpower development..

Today, Akwa Ibom is broke and all you have to show is 1 football pitch..
if akwa ibom is crime infested;I wonder what Lagos will be
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by phantom(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
arresa:
[s][/s]

Now you are getting boring with the same rubbish and football pitch.. Football pitch doesn't get used everyday or even every week, mit sist there unused till the next match to what jobs are you talking about? What about hospital that people go to everyday for good health? grin What about schools for school kids?

Are you and akpabio allergic to building schools, hospitals, clinics and common sense infrastructure that people need? grin

come to my area at eliogbolo,rumuokoro. akwaibom girls are everywhere opening hair saloons because they are guaranteed to have some level of appreciable power supply courtesy amaechis power plants grin grin grin.
the same thing applies to their guys who are all over my area doing their drycleaning business and making money

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
This stadium was not awarded to political contractors like APC is always inclined to do but it was awarded to a 5 star construction firm.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by spankyflex(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
thomasthomas:
Yes it is free on the internet! What are the standards? Schools with no laboratories, teaching aids, 1000 students to one teacher.

Let me ask you a question and please be honest with me. Can you send your child to any Akwa Ibom Primary or Secondary School? Yes or No? What are your reasons?
stop exaggerating man no school in akwa ibom has one teacher to a thousand student
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
grin

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
angry

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
spankyflex:
stop exaggerating man no school in akwa ibom has one teacher to a thousand student
When you have one Mathematics teacher or Physics teacher in a school, what does that portray? You tell me!

Most secondary schools in Akwa Ibom do not have science teachers! Go and investigate, leave your laptop for once, do some groundwork! I've done mine!
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by spankyflex(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
thomasthomas:
Please define your perfectly working? Yes it is open for use but no light hence the place is always dark and hot!
a very big lie thomas;have been there severally n the place is well lighted
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by arresa: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
[img]http://tnnonline.info/new_uploads/images/Akpabio.jpg[/img]

OH AKPABIO, OH ABANDONED UKANAFUN HOSPITAL!

[b]Added to the woes of the people of the area is the fact that the governor, Godswill Akpabio had on several occasions promised to complete the project within a specific time but had failed to keep the promise.
For example, during his second term campaign tour to Ukanafun in April 2011, he promised to complete the project within two months, saying it would be one of the first projects to be commissioned in June that year.
Apart from Akpabio, other political office seekers and party chieftains also made the hospital a reference point in their campaign while urging the people to vote for them.
With the people giving the ruling People's Democratic Party, PDP a hundred percent support in 2011 general elections, their hope of having the hospital as part of their bargain has been dashed.
As if that was not enough, the governor during the recent town hall meeting in Ukanafun Federal Constituency promised to complete the project within three months.
However, two months have already gone and nothing has happened. The contractor has not returned to the site. The houses built at the site are still being habited by reptiles as thick bush has covered the entire place.
Investigations reveal that the hospital project that was meant for ordinary Akwa Ibom people has once again become a theatre of politics as 2015 general election approaches.
However, in the midst of the allegation and denial, it is the common rural people of Ukanafun and its environs who are being adversely affected by the abandoned hospital project. First, they are so poor to get medical attention even at the UUTH.[/b]

A case in point is that of Uduakobong Etukudo, a 25 years old house wife from Ikot Owure village who died last year from a complicated pregnancy. Uduakobong would not have probably died if she had had immediate medical attention during the prolonged labour.
Husband of the deceased, Ephraim Etukudo who is still mourning the death of his wife chided the much touted Ukanafun General Hospital saying that it was a mere deceit of the people by the government.

http://tnnonline.info/new_uploads/index.php/modules-menu/2013-11-25-13-26-48/politics/item/595-oh-akpabio-oh-abandoned-ukanafun-hospital

His people are dying because of lack of medical facilities, but the clown is dashing celebrities free luxury jeeps, running around in private jets, sending people to Dubai for wedding, spending billions on luxury trucks...now his state is broke like a joke...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by spankyflex(m): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
thomasthomas:
When you have one Mathematics teacher or Physics teacher in a school, what does that portray? You tell me!

Most secondary schools in Akwa Ibom do not have science teachers! Go and investigate, leave your laptop for once, do some groundwork! I've done mine!
can you name the school?
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Where will Akpabio live and make a living after his tenure as governor? Lagos grin

He wants to go to Abuja
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
cool

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by arresa: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
spankyflex:
can you name the school?
Go do some work man stop waiting for expo grin grin
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by spankyflex(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
thomasthomas:
Go do some work man stop waiting for expo grin grin
ain't doing any work;stop spraying lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fresh Plot In The Senate Lawan May Replace Ndume / Philip Effiong: Ironsi Exposed My Dad To Coup Plotters - Ojukwu’s Deputy’s Son / Stealing Is Not Corruption - Ekpo Nta, ICPC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.