Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,155 members, 7,842,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State (25085 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Jonathan And His Misplaced Priorities-Akwa Ibom Staduim Opening / Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
Eziachi:
He cannot share money that doesn't belong to him. He can use the money to alleviate people out of poverty by providing social amenities that help people become self sufficient. It's called social welfare. Building stadium is the job private investors and public bodies like the football or athletic associations who sources their fund from private enterprise.
The new Wembley was not built with taxpayers money, the English FA who are independent of the government sort money through bank loans and paying it back through private business initiatives like friendly matches and music concerts.
Stop making public servants believe that public money is their personal cash they can spend however they wished.
But we have to ask members of the state assembly if they can go home and defend a budget that approved this sort of elephant project before the peasants that voted them into office to defend their interest?.
This is no democracy.

list the social amenities you mean, let's check whether they lack in uyo for eg
the presence of the stadium doesn't stop him from providing those things
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by Bizibi(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nigerians are funny people...gov do something na wahala...if he no do something na still wahala....more than half of the people commenting haven't been to uyo.....abeg make the gov continue....when u go to some state and some oil rich state u go appreciate am...when delta state and rivers state were receiving the highest........what did the govs do? abeg if person dey try hin best fr e state leave am...even my state that was receiving heavy dough from fg then wetin the gov do....if akpabio change akwa ibom to Dubai people go still talk,abeg make Una leave am with hin people...focus on una gov wey dey sit down dey look una

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

list the social amenities you mean, let's check whether they lack in uyo for eg
the presence of the stadium doesn't stop him from providing those things

1. There is no portable water supply in Uyo, all the houses have their boreholes.

2. There is no secondary health facility or even tertiary health facility in Uyo. UUTH is Federal Govt. Owned.

3. Transportation in Uyo is solely through keke napep and few taxi and buses with no standard bus stops.

4. A trip to the state secretariat shows each office powers itself with 'I better pass my neighbour generator' wired from the ground to the top most floor. grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bizibi:
Nigerians are funny people...gov do something na wahala...if he no do something na still wahala....more than half of the people commenting haven't been to uyo.....abeg make the gov continue....when u go to some state and some oil rich state u go appreciate am...when delta state and rivers state were receiving the highest........what did the govs do? abeg if person dey try hin best fr e state leave am...even my state that was receiving heavy dough from fg then wetin the gov do....if akpabio change akwa ibom to Dubai people go still talk,abeg make Una leave am with hin people...focus on una gov wey dey sit down dey look una

Who is your governor let me tell you about him? grin
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
wink

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by chrisooblog: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
just so sad power plants he didnt build, industries he didnt build, renovate schools, train teachers, provide teaching aids so his children would have access to world class education he didnt do, provide quality adult education so some of their illiterate citizens can stop targeting kids in the name of child witches he didnt do, ONE world class hospital he didnt build.

Even this stadium no one can say how it will add profit to the state govt

GOD SAVE US FROM SMALL MINDED RULERS!(not leaders)

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Akpabio was very right and i quote "We Can't Hand Over Our Future To Blackmailers And Propagandists,” Gov.Akpabio at president GEJ second term declaration in Abuja 2014

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
Those who thrive in calling good evil and evil good are not worthy to be in the helms of affairs of this country. This is the hallmark of APC. calling good evil will not make it so no matter how you scream it. APC paid to post minnions keep jumping to the drop of your masters coin.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
The Bible says that by their fruits we shall know them! we know who the blackmailers and propagandist are! I have got news for you: You guys cannot blackmail you way into Aso rock nor the Akwa Ibom Hiltop mansion No matter how much you try.
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
wink

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
ujoinme1:
Those who thrive in calling good evil and evil good are not worthy to be in the helms of affairs of this country. This is the hallmark of APC. calling good evil will not make it so no matter how you scream it. APC paid to post keep jumping to the drop of your masters coin.

Ujoinme with your internet hooliganism, you have simply exposed yourself as Akpabio's paid agent on nairaland. You have to earn your pay anyway!

Why flood the thread again with pictures of the stadium? You can only bamboozle the gullible.

Discuss within the context or watch from the sidelines!

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
thomasthomas:

Ujoinme with your internet hooliganism, you have simply exposed yourself as Akpabio's paid agent on nairaland. You have to earn your pay anyway!

Why flood the thread again with pictures of the stadium? You can only bamboozle the gullible.

Discuss within the context or watch from the sidelines!

Akpabio was very right and i quote "We Can't Hand Over Our Future To Blackmailers And Propagandists,” Gov.Akpabio at president GEJ second term declaration in Abuja 2014
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
ujoinme1:

List the propaganda against your master, Akpabio?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
thomasthomas:

List the propaganda against your master, Akpabio?

my interest is to expose you for the blackmailer and propagandist that you and your ilk are, Aso rock and the hiltop mansion is not for blackmailers like you.

I am too smart to engage in argument with dredge like you least i be dragged down to your level. You will keep seeing the beautiful images of this stadium and the stadium will continue to haunt you until you confess that good is not evil. You better repent for hate can only bring evil into your life while love on the other hand will bring you peace.

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
ujoinme1:
[b]The Bible says that by their fruits we shall know them! [/b]we know who the blackmailers and propagandist are! You guys cannot blackmail you way into Aso rock nor the Akwa Ibom Hiltop mansion No matter how much you try.

So you even know the Bible? shocked shocked

Anyway the devil does too.. grin
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ujoinme, your display of internet hooliganism and gangsterism is just a show of Akpabio's style of government!

Crushing the opposition with kidnapping and assassination!
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by emiye(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
I have always wanted to see more of Akpabios wonder beyond the road infrastructure. especially health and education.

Akpabio did well with the stadium he built, but i hope he has also built mini stadia, that ordinary people can have access to easily. cos i am sure the stadium is currently guarded with stern looking security men sending away good people of Akwa-ibom who might want to use the facility.
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Akpabio was very right ans i quote "We Can't Hand Over Our Future To Blackmailers And Propagandists,” Gov.Akpabio at president GEJ second term declaration in Abuja 2014

Akpabio was very right ans i quote "We Can't Hand Over Our Future To Blackmailers And Propagandists,” Gov.Akpabio at president GEJ second term declaration in Abuja 2014

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
smiley
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
thomasthomas:

1. There is no portable water supply in Uyo, all the houses have their boreholes.

2. There is no secondary health facility or even tertiary health facility in Uyo. UUTH is Federal Govt. Owned.

3. Transportation in Uyo is solely through keke napep and few taxi and buses with no standard bus stops.

4. A trip to the state secretariat shows each office powers itself with 'I better pass my neighbour generator' wired from the ground to the top most floor. grin

ok o.
Points for the next governor.
Don't worry. Akwaibom will get there
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by arresa: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
ujoinme1:

Ciming from a clown and crooked loser who just rendered his state broke and unable to pay state workers.

Coming from the same clown with nothing to show for 8 years in office but one lousy non fifa regulation fiitball pitch..

Coming from the same clown who put his family in the hands of fashola in Lagos for safe keeping because his village is Nigerias crime capital with zero infrastructure..

Coming from the same loser who just lost exon mobile ti the propagandists in Lagos. .

Funny how people have shittt all over them while pointing their smelly fingers other people..

Funny comedians..

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by arresa: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

ok o.
Points for the next governor.
Don't worry. Akwaibom will get there

Youll get there, just not while your state with the largest budget in Nigeria remains broke and cant do anything..courtesy of akpabio.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
emiye:
I have always wanted to see more of Akpabios wonder beyond the road infrastructure. especially health and education.

Akpabio did well with the stadium he built, but i hope he has also built mini stadia, that ordinary people can have access to easily. cos i am sure the stadium is currently guarded with stern looking security men sending away good people of Akwa-ibom who might want to use the facility.

How did you know? grin you dare not go close to the place. grin
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
arresa:

Youll get there, just not while your state with the largest budget in Nigeria remains broke and cant do anything..courtesy of akpabio.... grin

the most indebted states in this country are APC states esp of the SW .
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by Bizibi(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
thomasthomas:

Who is your governor let me tell you about him? grin
I was talking about my former gov ibori,he tried but it is nt close to.....even the present one is not......
Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Since APC minions have decided to discuss The prestigious Akwa Ibom Stadium, I have also resolve to use this oppurtunity to bring to all Nairalaner in this forum exclusive footages of the stadium so that we can put the stadium in pespective for APC minions, peradventure their governors/paymasters will take a cue from this world class infrastructure and start delivering same in their respective states instead of delivering N50 million bed in govt. houses and commissioning 8MW generator for 20 million people, and calling it power plant

You are all welcome enjoy the thread.

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
It's sickening and bereft of any sound reasoning how someone will flood the thread with same pictures. This is Akpabio's style of government! Bamboozling the people the pictures on the internet and using all the billboards in the state to advertise himself! A trip to Uyo tells a lot! He is an emperor!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by thomasthomas: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ujoinme, you need to open a thread and flood it with your pictures!

THIS THREAD IS FOR INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION AND NOT INTERNET HOOLIGANISM AND GANGSTERISM! THANK YOU!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
This is not a N50 million bed for govt house nor an 8mw generator for 20 million people that APC is known for . Its a world class infrastructure delivered by the peoples governor, And the Chairman of PDP gov's Forum.for the use of Akwa Ibom citizens and Nigerians in general.

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by ujoinme1: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
This is not A hospital that was commissioned without a single bed, furniture or access road by an APC governor, nor An incomplete road built with state funds( tax Payer) money that the taxpayers them self has to pay toll to access the road. Double taxation is the hallmark of APC. In Akwa Ibom Roads are not tolled and hospitals are equipped before they are commissioned.

Re: Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State by Equado(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
This op is obviously stupid and clueless...am a resident of Aks...and you're just talking trash...next tym yhu wanna do ya Apc bizness...kip it @ places wer ya stupid notions v basics...#cnt bliv ah read dis RUBBISH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments / Lagos Releases Official Statement On How KAI Officials Chase Hawker To Death / Tinubu Colloquium And The ‘Benching’ Of Fashola As A Spectator - Enitan Olukotun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.