Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (63455 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Kimmo:

I agree with all you said, and I certainly didn't mean it the way a lot of people seem to be taking it. I would have modified the post to make it clearer, but people seemed to be enjoying the insults they spend minutes typing, so I let them have their fun.

No, nothing is wrong with being a cleaner. I'm just saying, that in this day and age when women are really proactive about their lives, cleaning is left mostly to young girls who are trying to gain admission or are students already trying to support their parents. OR older women who already have families to cater for. There are different circumstances though, which I'm very aware of, that make smart women stoop to conquer.
But, a 26 year old who's a cleaner? Let's remember that banks hire cleaning outfits, not the cleaners themselves so whatever the bank pays is already slashed in half before it gets to the cleaner that does all the work. How much does she get at the end of the month? Is it worth running errands for her mates who are tellers or customer service officers?

I have a neighbor who's always after me to fix my nails or make beads and although it isn't my style, I do it from time to time to encourage her. She's gathered enough money to include sale of weaves into her trade. She could very easily get a cleaning job too.

There are rude female doctors, pharmacists, tailors (esp the good ones with high patronage) Nepa officials, office assistants etc.
Saying It ws unfair, I was feeling sorry for the banker. Everyone has some good in their hearts and want the opportunity to live someone and be loved back. It's only normal to have your specs in mind.
Thanks for bring polite about countering my opinion.

You are welcome
For what it is worth, I just commented after reading your post, then left the thread
And ...I now get you....and believe you
Take care
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Sonsugar: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
sorry if that is how she feels.but ladies are their own worst problem.they are never true to themselves and miragous in actions.well if she wants to get married she should get hook-up and be honest with herself.nothing is wrong in being naughty and sexy you name it but when you become a public D'''G then you have sold your self so cheap.Guys are interested in you but for what they know even if they want to come close they will have a second thought because they can't bear it.best of luck some one is there waiting for you so don't mess your luck up.it's there and staring at you.i am even free and i no get money if you will like me and be humble no problem.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by AmNotDrunk(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Viciyus:

thats cool!! just try and listen to yellow again you might love it. and also japanes love.
Japanese love is it from this year's album? haven't heard that yet.
or u mean lovers in Japan from ghost stories?
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by humilitypays(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
mediachirps:
Nice. Are you married yet?
nope, tnx
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by EventConnect(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Odilafta:
Tell her to stop carrying her shoulder higher than her head.

She should stop envying those cleaners(,they all have same to.to,just a difference in sizes lipsrsealed) rather she should learn humility from them.

Is she also a spiritualist Abi how sure is she that the money those male customers come to withdraw is theirs

Like they say,"the ugly girls are getting married every saturday while the beautiful ones are busy,buying the aso-ebi" grin
I'm sure she didn't tell you of the humble,hardworking bricklayer she has been turning down,simply because she's a banker...

No apologies
I just like saying it the way it is.

cool
Nonsense and ingredient

304 Likes

Guy, tell me howya doit! lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by mkoabiola: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Dey are too proud ,dey alwys think banking profession is d highest career.
I tried to woo a banker in a branch I operate, bt she was too proud for my liken
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
AmNotDrunk:

Japanese love is it from this year's album? haven't heard that yet.
or u mean lovers in Japan from ghost stories?
sorry i mean lovers in japan. thanks
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by waywardpikin: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Skii:
Dear all,

for a moment, let us put the attitudes of just a few female bankers aside.

what about the guys? shouldn't they take some responsibility for not raising their game enough?

rather than squirm at the sight (or actions) of some lady, i think guys should learn the art of taming, subtle taming of these seemingly untamed women. women are emotional, very, as i have come to understand and it may be that at the time whoever engaged them, they may have been under pressure hence their untoward "reaction".

I must confess, i am also in the process of learning how to deal with various types of women. the funny thing as i have found is that, once you are able to ride their initial forming or fronting attitude, they come running after you like bees chase honey!

you don't get out of life what you want, you get out of life who you are- Les Brown!

so the guy going after the cleaner in preference to the banker, that's fine, that's his choice, that's who he is.

if only the banker ladies will exercise some patience, their own guy will come and when he does, they should hope that he is man enough to teach them the manners they lack.

let's not even talk about money, again a man on top of his game will tame a lady he chooses whether or not she earns more than he does.

picture this scenario, an example someone gave in one of the replies

a lady banker snaps at the counter when you request to use her pen. rather than quiet down and retreat with tail in between legs, a gentle, friendly, subtle comment or compliment can do the trick "wow, you must be under pressure, take it easy", "even with that attitude, you are still gorgeous, what will you be like when you are smiling?"

I liked your post and I agree with you. But you must also bear it in mind that it's not every time a man is in the mood to stomach the bullshit of all these females.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
EventConnect:

304 Likes

Guy, tell me howya doit! lipsrsealed shocked shocked
M not a guy,M a lady cool
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by SenatorJames(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
what a sensible post
humilitypays:
What majority of serious guys seek for in a lady they want to settle down with are: humility, availability and simplicity, not status or career, and unfortunately, many female bankers and some working class ladies lack those qualities cos ladies get easily carried away by little career achievementsmiley

Men who are ready to marry and have a stable source of income don't care what a lady does for a living...all they want is the things I mentioned above, ladies take notesmiley
The true state of mind of many men, when looking for future partner to settle with.

Most time we are not interested in how much you earn, just be doing something to contribute or not to be idle, most men are able to take care of the family independently.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Cholls:
My brother I have one with the bank i bank in she always eye me to the point I find it uncomfortable to go to the bank branch angry
For ya mind na
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by tranxo(m): 6:04am On Nov 15, 2014
dovelike:

For ya mind na
....lol. Ego-boosting mindsets are allowed na.. grin
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by humilitypays(m): 6:07am On Nov 15, 2014
iKoksi:

guy which kind beer u dey drink make i put am for fridge for u?
lol, chilled malt will do sirsmiley
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by humilitypays(m): 6:16am On Nov 15, 2014
SenatorJames:
what a sensible post The true state of mind of many men, when looking for future partner to settle with.

Most time we are not interested in how much you earn, just be doing something to contribute or not to be idle, most men are able to take care of the family independently.
Thanks senator, nice one from u too
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by jpphilips(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2014
Kimmo:

*sigh* Look, men and women have certain standards. The kind of man who would willingly choose a cleaner, thinks of himself as being happy with her choice of work/person. There are certain jobs people choose because of a lack of choice. The average university graduate in Nigeria would go for teaching rather than cleaning, for instance.
There's no way to equate a cleaner with a banker, unless the person cleans Jonathan's room in Aso rock or runs a professional cleaning outfit.

You are a toddler who knows nothing, what do you think is a woman's worth?
Artificial hair? 2 layers of cement coated face? dangerously long shoes? brand new cars that belong to the bank anyways that virtually drop them in all hotels in lagos when they are under pressure to meet targets?

people like you think that men are stvpid, You think you have trippled your market value by virtue of being an errand girl for top bankers?

I have waited for so long for this day when these egocentric urchins are placed where they belong.

You sincerely think that those witchcraft nails are better than the cleaners who get their hands dirty?
Men who are excited to be blessed with bankers are mere struggling men who feel they have a working wife to augment their resources,
real men make them quit after marriage.

By the way, do you know how many first degree holders who are cleaners in banks?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
tranxo:
....lol. Ego-boosting mindsets are allowed na.. grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
theking5:
I can tell u bcs I have worked in a bank, many of those ladies bankers seem to look down on some guys who are not loaded in cash, and not available, so the guys goes for those available to them. Is a pity what many so called working class ladies go through dis days, but tell them to mellow down, I remember one in my church I told I want to marry her but she snubbed me, up till now she is still single, while am married with a kid, and my family are doing great.
She may have rejected your advances because she didn't think the two of you were a match. Is there anything wrong with that? Was she supposed to accept you even if she didn't fancy you?
Bragging about being married with a family, so what? And so what if she's still single? Wasn't your wife single when you met her? You don't think she rejected someone else's advances just like the banker who snubbed you?

Your post has an impish inclination to it- a man reeking of gladness that a girl who rejected him is still single. You were probably not her type.

She will marry another man who will also have been rejected by other women. It's the cycle of life.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
tyor:
Morals....the guy at Stage one with you, will equally have career progression, and you can grow together. Despise not the days of little beginnings. They people you see at chevron today (most of who were bankers at the beginning and wearing oversized coats) now look so posh and are super eligible.
Men are quick to point out that they want a woman who will "grow together" with him from the time he has nothing.
What they don't tell you is that when he becomes successful, you the woman who stood by him when he had nothing will be kicked out to the gutter for the woman who wants the man that has made it.

"Little beginnings" my left toe! Who doesn't know how men twist situations to their favour?

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by blakky97(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
majekdom2:
its about personality , obviously she has got attitude for her to talk like cleaners , security guards are no jobs and people who do them are no good to mingle with . oh , she is waiting to get married to her customer , she go dey dere tey no wonder I was at the bank this morning and this lady had to apply pancake before she attended to the next person. well if she is so desparate to get married she can take the cleaner job and see if she would . its about personlity and attitude not that they are so expensive. for her talking expensive self shows her level of reasoning . smart dudes can always tell who is gonna give them problem by just a little chat which they may have had with her . finally , beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Exactly.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by blakky97(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kimmo:

I agree with all you said, and I certainly didn't mean it the way a lot of people seem to be taking it. I would have modified the post to make it clearer, but people seemed to be enjoying the insults they spend minutes typing, so I let them have their fun.

No, nothing is wrong with being a cleaner. I'm just saying, that in this day and age when women are really proactive about their lives, cleaning is left mostly to young girls who are trying to gain admission or are students already trying to support their parents. OR older women who already have families to cater for. There are different circumstances though, which I'm very aware of, that make smart women stoop to conquer.
But, a 26 year old who's a cleaner? Let's remember that banks hire cleaning outfits, not the cleaners themselves so whatever the bank pays is already slashed in half before it gets to the cleaner that does all the work. How much does she get at the end of the month? Is it worth running errands for her mates who are tellers or customer service officers?

I have a neighbor who's always after me to fix my nails or make beads and although it isn't my style, I do it from time to time to encourage her. She's gathered enough money to include sale of weaves into her trade. She could very easily get a cleaning job too.

There are rude female doctors, pharmacists, tailors (esp the good ones with high patronage) Nepa officials, office assistants etc.
Saying It ws unfair, I was feeling sorry for the banker. Everyone has some good in their hearts and want the opportunity to live someone and be loved back. It's only normal to have your specs in mind.
Thanks for bring polite about countering my opinion.
Summarily, you have explained the reasons why a lady with a cleaning job is too lowly a spec for an educated well-to-do man.
1, Salary too small
2. She could do other things like fixing nails
3. She's running errands for her mates
4. Doctors, tailors and all could be rude afterall

If you read the comments made so far (the 'impolite' ones) you are been redressed for holding an opinion that the man who marries a cleaner should be less-esteemed than the man who marries a woman strictly on the account that she is a banker. If I may rephrase the question, I'll rather ask you: between Jane ( a virtuous cleaner with a low salary, ), and Judith ( a rude banker with a fat account), who would you advice your brother or son to marry if he MUST marry either the one or the other?

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by sorepco(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
i can decipher from your post you are based abroad. yes bank cleaners can be found at the bank at everytime of the day. Yes, they can also act as messengers or office helps to the professional bankers. And also there are female security personnels as well. Some of these girls are fine and at times prettier than the bankers!!

You either fabricated this story or the lady in question is lying.

Bank customers don't even see bank cleaners because cleaners do their jobs before banks open for business.

Do Nigerian banks have messengers? If any has, do they interact with customers?

Nigerian banks do have guards but they're mostly men.

If you want to fabricate a plausible story, do better next time.[/quote]
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by openmine(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2014
GoodGirl2:

Men are quick to point out that they want a woman who will "grow together" with him from the time he has nothing.
What they don't tell you is that when he becomes successful, you the woman who stood by him when he had nothing will be kicked out to the gutter for the woman who wants the man that has made it.

"Little beginnings" my left toe! Who doesn't know how men twist situations to their favour?
thats the dynamics of life...just as our faces are different,so are our thoughts and actions....just becos a guy refused to marry a lady who lead him to success after standing by him,doesnt mean ALL MEN have such traits...please try to be a bit objective in ur analysis and stop generalizing.. sad

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by kaima1984(f): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
my day was good..... Hope I didnt spoil yours with my ranty comment tho.....
mine ws fabulous,u are still a learner to spoil my day
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
kaima1984:
mine ws fabulous,u are still a learner to spoil my day
hahahaahaha..... Thank God I'm at the very bottom of such a list..... So, what career are you into or do U just seem to have the flare of a career woman??
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by openmine(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
smh sad
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by kaima1984(f): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
hahahaahaha..... Thank God I'm at the very bottom of such a list..... So, what career are you into or do U just seem to have the flare of a career woman??
flare?hmm,am a geologist working here in phc
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2014
kaima1984:
flare?hmm,am a geologist working here in phc
wow.... Thats cool....
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by mapist(m): 12:10am On Nov 20, 2014
ndidibabe:
Is she a teller? There is a difference between a Banker and a Bank worker.

As long as u r a teller or any oda position gr8r dan teller in a bank,u r a banker.a bank worker refers to dose who r d blue collar job holders at such banks.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by t6travels: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2014
keep calm and pay for your travel services with EASYPAY is another first from www.t6travels.com. Presented to our customers is the payment offer with the most flexible/affordable payment option. You get to spread your payment for services rendered by t6travels over a maximum period of twelve (12) months.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by utenwuson: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Tell her to stop carrying her shoulder higher than her head.

She should stop envying those cleaners(,they all have same to.to,just a difference in sizes lipsrsealed) rather she should learn humility from them.

Is she also a spiritualist Abi how sure is she that the money those male customers come to withdraw is theirs

Like they say,"the ugly girls are getting married every saturday while the beautiful ones are busy,buying the aso-ebi" grin
I'm sure she didn't tell you of the humble,hardworking bricklayer she has been turning down,simply because she's a banker...

No apologies
I just like saying it the way it is.

cool
Nonsense and ingredient
1000000 likes
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Cinderluv: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
shuuu...see all this connivance against female bankers...ko daa o...show some love na.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by jpphilips(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
openmine:

thats the dynamics of life...just as our faces are different,so are our thoughts and actions....just becos a guy refused to marry a lady who lead him to success after standing by him,doesnt mean ALL MEN have such traits...please try to be a bit objective in ur analysis and stop generalizing.. sad

Stop arguing with that lady, she is as dumb as her thoughts, she seems not to have made contact with reality.

If a man is struggling and a girl pretends to be sticking by him at the lowest of his lows, while chopping kpomo with people who she thinks is better than her man, especially to enjoy a few luxury, the man will be calm because he has no choice, he will take the insult and humiliation till he finds his feet, when things turn around, the guy walks and the girl goes ranting like that ode you were arguing with.

most girls who were dumped by their struggling men have not woken up to the reality they were served sweet revenge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day / These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.