Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves (19596 Views)

Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True / 6 ways Nigerian Lecturers,frustrate their student. / Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by nymphomaniac(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
this thread is dedicated to celebrating Nigerian lecturers and professors who have distinguished themselves in imparting knowledge to students. come in and drop the name of that lecturer you respect. for me, prof emeka chianu is d best land law lecturer in Nigeria. prof Lawrence atsegbua the former dean of law deserves a mention too. both are from the law faculty uniben

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by nymphomaniac(m): 12:10am On May 10, 2018
Still holds true
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by eleojo23: 7:40am On May 10, 2018
Professor Yemi Osibanjo...

35 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by mrmaze(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2018
Are they on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by Olawalesadiq(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2018
i wanna dedicated this space to Mr. Ganiyu K.A from the department of Mathematics and Statistics The Polytechnic Ibadan. May God Bless you more.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by kaen1317: 7:40am On May 10, 2018
Distinguished in sexual harassment of female students

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by nairavsdollars(f): 7:40am On May 10, 2018
I also celebrate Prof Akindele of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU). The five-round lecturer. His manhood na wire

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by emmyreb(f): 7:40am On May 10, 2018
Dr Mrs Adebisi, Dr Mrs Ojurongbe both from mathematics department Uniosun

these two women are the best one can have as a mother

their ways of tackling with lecturers that harrass female students is God's gift

I love you both

23 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2018
All my lecturers useless back then in unilorin

They allow religion block their sense of reasoning

39 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by bufness(m): 7:40am On May 10, 2018
prof. o. o oladele the leading capital market lecturer in nigeria smiley

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by Nobody: 7:41am On May 10, 2018
angry

Which distinguished lecturers abeg? Is it my year 3 professor that will come to class, fold his hands at his back and be sampling all the girls with big breast in class while telling us that we are all going to fail. Meanwhile he didn't teach us shii

No Nigerian lecturer deserves an accolade.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by kingreign(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2018
I dedicate this to the following lecturers:

1. Prof. J.T Uyanga Dean Environmental Studies, (UniUyo)
2. Prof Felix A. Ilesanmi Dean, School of Environmental Science,(MAUTECH)
3. Dr. Abdulazeez I Adeyemi, Senior lecturer, URP (MAUTECH)
4. Prof. Faith Ekong, HOD, URP (UniUyo)
5. Dr Comfort Abraham, senior lectuter, dept of Geography, (UniUyo)

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by arduino: 7:41am On May 10, 2018
Late Professor B. S. Akande (University of Jos)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by seanswitch(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2018
Late Professor Ebunlomo Davies. Was a Professor of political science at the University of Ilorin. Highly intellectual. Rest on sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by senchris(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2018
Nice thread. I celebrate my lecturer in economics department at Unizik- Prof. U.C.C. Nwogwugwu. He was and still like a father to me. Even when we became colleagues, he has helped me make decisions that has benefitted me immensely. I wish one of my students will celebrate me too.

12 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by frfr: 7:42am On May 10, 2018
Surv. Dr. K.o Odedare best Geoinformatics lecturer.
Bless up sir!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by iHart(m): 7:43am On May 10, 2018
Prof I.C. Nnorom (ABSU)

I.C. Nnorom is a Professor of Chemistry in ABSU. He holds a B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry (Abia State University), an MSc in Analytical Chemistry (University of Ibadan) and PhD in Analytical/Environmental Chemistry (University of Ibadan). He has worked as a resources person/field scientist/consultant with the Basel Convention Coordinating Center for Africa (BCCC), the Blacksmith Institute and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP). He is a very distinguished Prof in his full capacity! Hr is a mentor and a father to me and many more.

Dr. A.I. Obike of ABSU, Prof. V.I.E. AJiwe and Prof P.A.C. Okoye, of Nnamdi Azikiwe University are people I will love to write about. But this place will not be enough.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by castrol180(m): 7:43am On May 10, 2018
Prof. Uguru-Okorie, Daniel Chukunebikpe, a professor of psychology (University of Ibadan and University of Ado Ekiti), first physiological psychologist in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by Naijaphobia(m): 7:43am On May 10, 2018
Prof. M. Buhari a great mentor, reformer and teacher...Presidency University grin

21 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by Itzonlyme(f): 7:43am On May 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I also celebrate Prof Akindele of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU). The five-round lecturer. His manhood na wire
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by Fidelmalek(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2018
Dr Mrs Offiong!
Dept of banking and finance.
Unical

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by hapydaddy: 7:44am On May 10, 2018
Dr Akinola dept of Anatomy unilorin
Dr Olawepo dept of Anatomy( walking Keith Moore)
Dis two lecturers will make u understand Anatomy and are very fatherly
Prof Awe dept of physics unibadan.. This man took me classical physics in ui..very good, down to earth and knows how to take d class along.

Also Prof Bruni Girieli..an Italian prof of statistics..
Took me medical statistics..very down to earth..wears short and T-shirt with a canvas or sandal..

5 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by jaychubi: 7:44am On May 10, 2018
Dr Goodluck Ebere Jonathan

D most successful zoologist n former president Fed rep of Naija

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by seanswitch(m): 7:45am On May 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
All my lecturers useless back then in unilorin

They allow religion block their sense of reasoning

Not in my department o. Though I don't know about now. But we had Dr Mrs A. J Omede (Overdue for prof) and Late Prof Davies who doesn't even believe in God. Prof Davies said the only money he ever gave in a church was a torn N20.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by Mbamifeanyi(m): 7:45am On May 10, 2018
Waoo after 4years disTopic finally make front page. God please bless my hustle someday. It can only b delayed but can never b denied.

Like if you believe u will get @ d top someday

Back to the topic : I give respect to bldr Uka the only lecture dat made me know practically wht construction is all about.. I will forever remain greatful to you sir.

9 Likes

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by Kyllahmc(m): 7:46am On May 10, 2018
I know no such lecturer, i studied in Nigeria.
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by jaychubi: 7:47am On May 10, 2018
Dr ozougwu, J . C

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by Wised(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2018
I dedicate this to Dr James O Alabede of the FPTB
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by muri4mig(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2018
Professor Garba of Economic department of ABU. I celebrate you. Father of mordern econometric.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by Bilabong(m): 7:48am On May 10, 2018
Shout out to Dr Raphael Offiong. Department of GEOGRAPHY and ENVIRONMENTAL science. Unical.

He is like "If u sort and pass with an empty brain tomorrow you might end up teaching my child with an empty head".
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by jaychubi: 7:48am On May 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:

grin

Five rounds just to pass a course, chai even ashawoo will not agree. Greedy fool I swear dt dude will not make heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. / Meet Lagos’ Kid Mechanics Sacrificing Education To Fix Your Ride / Parents Beat & Disgrace Head Teacher, Over Poor Results In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.