Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves (19684 Views)

Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True / 6 ways Nigerian Lecturers,frustrate their student. / Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by Treasure17(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2018
It has to be Dr Benson Igboin of Adekunle Ajasin University for his profundity, discipline and never compromise his standard for whatever reason. I learnt a lot from this erudite Scholar.
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by kkfada(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2018
I want to appreciate two of my lectures in marketing dept unizik with same surname okpala....mr okpala may ur soul keep resting in peace i personally saw you as a father who wants the best for us and for the 2nd okpala(promise) no words for you but you should know you too old to take advantage of your students especially the ladies....ur delay after graduating and our personal beef made me who am i today...thanks i appreciate you...for your notice one of ur student is so made in the professional world.
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by divinemandate: 2:08pm On May 12, 2018
good afternoon to everyone. happy coming across this group.
please kindly help me buttress this topic.

PERCEIVED $ ACTUAL ROLES OF CURRICULUM DIRECTORS & TEACHERS IN CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT & TEACHERS' SATISFACTION IN SOUTH-WEST NIGERIA

- what are the problem s
- objective s
- variable s(dependent and independent variables)
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by makewetalk2: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2019
Anigboro ruined many lives. He is a serial rapist and he needs to be in the BBC sexforgrades documentary. That man is a beast. I wish many of the girls would come out and expose that bastard. He does not deserve to be a lecturer. a married man who has no respect for his wife but chose to take advantage of vulnerable girls in the university. His judgment awaits him. time will catch up with him one day and he will die miserably if he does not repent. I know the names of girls that this man slept with for them to graduate. But, I will not drag those girls out now cos they are married.
Anyone celebrating this marauding beast will not fail to get a portion of his punishment when it comes. Your children will get a share of what you celebrate.
You all act as if you know nothing about their evil ways but you watch these men destroy the hopes and dreams of young girls.
It all takes time before the truth will come knocking.

Getsaved:
I celebrate these wonderful lecturers of Delta State University Abraka, Nigeria.

Dr. Pastor Charles of the department of Chemistry : this man has imparted many in his field.

Dr. Austine Atunuje (a.k.a Austino! ) of the department of mathematics :

If you are a doomy in maths, he can make you become a "demi god" of maths. I have known this man when he taught mahts @ Kings extra moral, Esedo pri. Sch. Effurun. He was among the best maths teachers of Delta state at that time too. And he remains one of the best even as a lecturer.
Austino! I duff my heart for you.

Prof. Tunukari of dept. Biochemistry : the inspirational lecturer.

Prof. B.O. George [/b]of the dept. of Biochemistry : Another icon in her field. My

hat to her where ever she is.

[b]Dr. Anigboro
of the department of Biochemistry : the carbohydrate master, the efficient lecturer. Thank you mr. Anigboro for all the impartation and discipline you us ( 2008 set).
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by phemmy88(m): 6:05am On Nov 19, 2019
MiriamMoney:
Dr. F. Ogoanah. Department of English and Literature, University of Benin, Benin-city.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRIAMMONEY

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2019
Dr Afolabi of mathematics department (your father paid for it)
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by funlord(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
frfr:
Surv. Dr. K.o Odedare best Geoinformatics lecturer.
Bless up sir!

Post your phone number so that you can be reached....I don't use mails
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by frfr: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
funlord:

+2347032611408
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by frfr: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
funlord:

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by referendum01(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Dr. Jimi Kayode. Department of Mass Communication Lasu.

A lecturer per excellence.
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by gly2ken: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Prof Emoferita (geochemistry), Prof Imokparia (Igneous Petrology), Prof Oteze (Hydrogeology), Prof Akujieze (Hydrogeology). These lecturers are all of Geology Department University of Benin. They are very fantastic and great. God bless them.
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by Acube2: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
This makes me so proud. That is actually my uncle.
Cooleasy:
Engr. Wahab Ajibola (now retired), was a Chief Lecturer, Department of Mechanical Engineering of Yaba College of Technology, Lagos. Known for being a very erudite, down-to-earth intellectual and his uncompromising honesty; throughout his career he kept turning out some of the best students of Yabatech. He himself was trained in British universities (Leeds and Bath) where he was highly respected by his lecturers before he came to settle down for a full career as a lecturer at Yaba College of Technology. Throughout the late 70s, 80s and 90s till his retirement in 2006, he was like the Gani Fawehinmi of Yabatech, always at loggerheads with corrupt administrations of that institution because of his forthrightness and emphasis on due process. Highly feared by corrupt members of the institution; he served at different times on the Academic Board of the institution, became the Director of Mechanical Engineering Department and once came very near to becoming the Rector of Yabatech, but the corrupt powers-that-be would not let him get there. He retired in 2006.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by dontrulee: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2022
hapydaddy:
Dr Akinola dept of Anatomy unilorin
Dr Olawepo dept of Anatomy( walking Keith Moore)
Dis two lecturers will make u understand Anatomy and are very fatherly
Prof Awe dept of physics unibadan.. This man took me classical physics in ui..very good, down to earth and knows how to take d class along.

Also Prof Bruni Girieli..an Italian prof of statistics..
Took me medical statistics..very down to earth..wears short and T-shirt with a canvas or sandal..

Dr. Akinola and Dr. Olawepo are now professors. Those guys are very very good. I respect them!

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by extremophile: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
I will always remember Professor Linus Osuagwu of Marketing (LASU), now in AUN, Yola. The training and sound background you gave me in marketing and research are still taking me places today! I hope to meet you again someday soon, as a junior colleague in academia.

Dr. Adekunle Idris, may you be blessed for all you have done and are still doing to encourage me on my academic excursion. You showed me that you can be in academics and still maintain sound principles.
By the way, if Idris teach you Sales Management, and you no know am, I no sure say you fit know am again. grin

Professor Doyin Hassan, now in Canada. Thank you for the mentorship over the years. An expert in Distribution and Logistics and Marketing Communications. I hope your students in Canada are enjoying your classes, as we did in LASU.
WE ARE LASU; WE ARE GREAT!
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by Judolisco(m): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2023
KardinalZik:
Emeritus PROFESSOR AKIN L. MABOGUNJE of UI
Emeritus Prof. Andrew Godwin Onokerhoraye of UniBen
Professor Mustapha Zubairu of FUTMinna
Professor A. M. Jinadu of FUTMinna
Professor J.J. Dukiya of FUTMinna
Dr. Francis Gana of FUTMinna
Dr. Jiriko Kefas Gajere of Kadpoly
Dr. Jiman Chado of Nipoly
Dr. Oluremi Obateru of The Polytechnic, Ibadan

...and the list is endless!
These scholars have contributed immensely to modern Town Planning Education and Practice in Nigeria.
jj dukiya no go ever bend for anybody... What a man
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by chewwie(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21
stalingraddd:
shout out to prof emordi and doctor Lexington of history dept aau, when dey form holy holy but are shameless men who chase and Bleep our girls any how, shout out to prof efosa, oh boy if you no get money hide your face for where this man dey. aau the place where education died and was buried
wait oh, is it the prof emordi of history department i met on friday? small dark man with what looks like burn scars on his hands and face? that nigga is in charge on a malpractice case i'm involved in oh (innocent btw). he said he will give me 4 semesters (abeg where is the crying emoji?)
people were like ''they no dey bribe the guy oh'' so the guy dey follow girls? (crying emoji)
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by TGCML: 6:55am On Mar 23
Where Can I get WAEC, NABTEB and NECO Scratch Card Online?

https://tremen.ng/
Re: Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves by TGCML: 11:24am On Apr 19
Buy WAEC GCE Pins, WAEC Result Checker Scratch Card, Neco Result Token, NABTEB Result Checker Scratch Card on https://triplegltd.com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Physically-Challenged Ahmad Suyudi Graduates From Cyprus University / LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Becomes UNIOSUN Teaching Hospital / Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.