Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight (51031 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth / Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by michaelou(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2014
He can see.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2014
onukwu undecidedonukwu ah think say you no go fear...buh for church you go say "be not afraid of thee thqt destroy the body and not d soul" why you come beging panic? hope say you no shit for cloth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2014
Olekumaster:
@seun, so u just wanted us to know that Adeboye was afraid to die? Congratulations for attaining this epic of stupidity!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by hairyanus: 9:42am On Nov 16, 2014
blink182:
I've never had reason to fear, I've never flown commercial though but even company jets also crash but I still do not bring such fears to mind.

You have not flown commercial, you wont understand....you may never had flown up to 40 to 50,000 feet looking for balance in the midst of turbulence..keep breathing
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 16, 2014
natureblack:
Is this news worthy

Seun what's wrong with you

You tryna sink Nairaland

undecided

Do you have anything fascinating to give us?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Durchmann(m): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2014
Blaqsmith:

Why should I?
I school in France grin

Is that the new meme?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2014
Olekumaster:
@op, so u just wanted us to know that Adeboye was afraid to die? Congratulations for attaining this epic of stupidity!

epic of stupidity?

see who is calling someone stupid. The irony grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by anonimi: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2014
Nobleval:
We're all human. It's normal...

Yes oh, you are very correct. We are all human when it comes to STORIES like this.
Why not say the same thing when a pastor misbehaves instead of chanting-

- Touch not my anointed. Do my prophet no harm.

Is he human or SUPER-human abi it depends on the circumstance so he can switch them on & off as he likes for any scamming maga

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by chanx: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:
As human!
We build our faith everyday by hearing word of God and the testimonies of the church.
I thin he was a baby in Christ then cuz I know now that no real man of God can perish.

Remember Pastor Bimbo and now Myles Munroe
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by uzoexcel(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2014
seeing as u are one of the few-reasonable-most listened to nairalanders, can u pls use ur powers to urge the supermods or seun to make one of these links (especially the first link) as front page material;i have tried calling their attention to these links but no response....the links are quite pertinent for all of us...and also more worthwhile than all d stories that hit frontpage nowadays

https://www.nairaland.com/872006/destruction-black-civilization-chancellor-williams
https://www.nairaland.com/326177/tomb-art-ancient-egypt-black

ZUBY77:
We can only discuss the lies you tell your congregation. Chipping in the normal things won't get much thought but still yet, your brainwashed followers will tell us that it was God who told you to be afraid in that flight.

What about driving your car From Onitsha to Lagos without petrol? Thats the one you should tell us about.
I will start taking you serious when you turn around and tell people that it was a lie.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2014
I thought this man made cars run on prayer. . .so what was he scared of?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2014
hairyanus:

You have not flown commercial, you wont understand....you may never had flown up to 40 to 50,000 feet looking for balance in the midst of turbulence..keep breathing
Lol, I'm not predisposed to fear in that manner though. Looking forward to a long haul domestic flight though to see how it feels, say Los-Abj or Ben-Abj.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by kunlesehan(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Nwedy:
Enoch ko Enoch ni, make I hear jor
lol
Even in your ignorance may you be blessed as well.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by anonimi: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2014
Seriously can any pilot on NL confirm whether or not they are expected to make the type of reckless statement in Enoch's story well ahead of an actual crash.

Please feel free to ask a pilot [if you know one offline] and share the reply with us.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by farem: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2014
[/color]
Blaqsmith:
Why on earth should he fear?

Is he sceptical about Heaven?
Get a life pls. Some people died in their sleep while some died through the fire power of (boko) bombs. "die is die". [color=#006600]BUT would you choose to die violently jest because 'you are not sceptical about heaven?'

I think people appreciate those who pose as super-stars yet they are feather-weight. He is human and being down-to-earth and upfront.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nwedy(f): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2014
kunlesehan:

lol
Even in your ignorance may you be blessed as well.
hahahahahah!!!!!! Now u just made my day, if u know who Enoch is u won't dare compare him with dis enterprenuer u call Adeboye. See who just called me ignorant
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by vooks: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2014
Go to church folks cheesy

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2014
hairyanus:
There is nobody who has ever flown that never had fears at one time....Once i seat in that casket called plane...i confess my sins, incase i find myself on the otherside....i dont get ready, i live ready.

I was flying this year from Manchester to France, just 45mins flight time...the plane was very small. I dint complain, fear came when i had, i am captain Catherine, chayi, woman! it just hit me. In my many years of flying, a woman has never flown me. What if she quarelled with her husband or forgot baby food...fear just came....

no offense but your story sounds a bit sexist undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2014
vooks:
Go to church folks cheesy

lol grin

who said everyone viewing is a christian?

what about different time zones?

and what about those already in church browsing through their phones?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by ZUBY77(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2014
LORDI:
sorry to say,I believe him.

That's just the problem.
You didn't know that he drove from Onitsha to Lagos without petrol but you believed him.

I drove from Lagos to Onitsha one week ago without buying any petrol on the road.
Do you know why? Because I bought enough at a petrol station in Lagos before driving to Onitsha.
Mathematically, the petrol I bought was enough to take me to Onitsha. If it had finished in Ore, I won't be going anywhere with the car.
The same applies to Pope, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Mbaka, Joshua etc. All of them. Any of them who tells you that it's possible to drive 500km without fuel is a liar. Now that makes Adeboye a big liar.
Forget about touch not my announced. I am not touching him, I am discrediting his claims based on natural laws. God himself is Nature.

Since they are super humans, let them fly their jets without aviation fuel and see how long they last in the sky.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by fyneboi79(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/16/afraid-death-pastor-adeboye/
So what kind of discussion is this useless thread supposed to generate undecided Anyway since it was created by a hop1ess pdp touut let's see how it goes.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by dROC1: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/16/afraid-death-pastor-adeboye/

This is the Kain topic Seun will post...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2014
abi now Pls remember to like our page for the development of our education system. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=260662524082509
victorazy:
As human!
We build our faith everyday by hearing word of God and the testimonies of the church.
I thin he was a baby in Christ then cuz I know now that no real man of God can perish.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by natureblack(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2014
Naijazoom:

Nairaland bans innocent people because of derailing comments like yours. no post is useless or senseless, try to make sense out of this post. thanks.
Jeez angry angry

Is that a threat or a punishment I won't willingly accept for expressing myself within the boundary of civility. undecided

Du reste,I mentioned the head-honcho of nairaland,and if you find it invidious,you can servitudely report my comment and subsequently suggest a life-ban,if that would facilitate a protein-shake( grin) for you.

DISCLAIMER-until then,please check your settings angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by olivegirl(f): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2014
maxit2:
Thought heaven was the best place to be.
Why the hell should he be scared of the chance to meet his maker one who he always talks to.
I would be happy if i was the MOG.
. Everybody on earth who must have seen dead person must live in fear Of death. Again God is fearful cause he made us on his image. We are fearful and wonderfully made. God should be preached .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:
We can only discuss the lies you tell your congregation. Chipping in the normal things won't get much thought but still yet, your brainwashed followers will tell us that it was God who told you to be afraid in that flight.

What about driving your car From Onitsha to Lagos without petrol? Thats the one you should tell us about.
I will start taking you serious when you turn around and tell people that it was a lie.

Why are you this bitter? If we believe him, it's because we have chosen to do so and not out of compulsion.
Otherwise, are you saying we should be denied our right to choose?
If you keep being this bitter you'll end up in a washed up shit-hole cursing everything and everyone other than yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by lalasticlala(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2014
holatin:
So man of God too fear death, I thought he will say God let ur will be done.
anyways I love redeam chicks
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by sexybash(f): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2014
I laugh when I see brainwashed followers
Some people are even afraid to think for themselves
There are some lies your pastors will tell you that you just need common sense to figure out that it's a lie
May God help you foolish lots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Slitz(f): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=Exmay post=28058527]Ko si eni ti o ma gbo ojo iku e ti eru ko ni ba. (No one hears about the date of his death without getting afraid). Even Jesus said in Luke 22:42a Father, if thou willing remove this cup from me. That is fear and that is what makes us Human.[/quote nice one...the same fear that made Jesus Christ very much a human and submissive to His creator
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by Slitz(f): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=Exmay post=28058527]Ko si eni ti o ma gbo ojo iku e ti eru ko ni ba. (No one hears about the date of his death without getting afraid). Even Jesus said in Luke 22:42a Father, if thou willing remove this cup from me. That is fear and that is what makes us Human.[/quote nice one...the same fear that made Jesus Christ very much a human and submissive to His Creator
Re: Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight by segsxpendable(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:

That's just the problem.
You didn't know that he drove from Onitsha to Lagos without petrol but you believed him.

I drove from Lagos to Onitsha one week ago without buying any petrol on the road.
Do you know why? Because I bought enough at a petrol station in Lagos before driving to Onitsha.
Mathematically, the petrol I bought was enough to take me to Onitsha. If it had finished in Ore, I won't be going anywhere with the car.
The same applies to Pope, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Mbaka, Joshua etc. All of them. Any of them who tells you that it's possible to drive 500km without fuel is a liar. Now that makes Adeboye a big liar.
Forget about touch not my announced. I am not touching him, I am discrediting his claims based on natural laws. God himself is Nature.

Since they are super humans, let them fly their jets without aviation fuel and see how long they last in the sky.

i dont blame you.i only blame your shallow knowledge and huge ignorance about the breaking of some supernatural protocols....so in this generation,u still doubt miracles..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? / Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.