Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

1Emmy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Emmy's Profile / 1Emmy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: Okorocha Sacks Lg Chairmen, Dissolves Traditional Rulers’ Council…says Imo Owes! by 1Emmy: 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2011
Nice step Owelle!. Just ride on.
Phones / Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by 1Emmy: 5:34am On Jun 06, 2011
HTC is the best
Politics / Re: A Lawyer's Explanation Of The Freedom Of Information Act 2011 by 1Emmy: 4:43am On Jun 06, 2011
Good at least no more burning of govt files house in some states e.g. Imo
Phones / Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by 1Emmy: 4:36am On Jun 06, 2011
Where in Nigeria can i see and buy Nokia E73 mode, i have looked for it in  Port Harcourt, Owerri, Lagos and Kano. The Nokia dealers i met told me is only available in Dubai. how true is this? i really need this phone.
E6 looks like it but the design is rough and too big unlike E73 mode that is flat and beautiful
Computers / Re: American Used Compaq Hp Laptop Nc600 28k by 1Emmy: 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2011
Do you have up to 5opcs, pls if so email me @ jonameks1@gmail.com. Mind you no hidden agenda it has to be cash and carry
Family / Re: Letter To My Son by 1Emmy: 4:43am On Jun 02, 2011
love the poem, but the mother supposed to have a part.
Politics / Re: Rochas Forfeits Monthly Salary! by 1Emmy: 4:35am On Jun 02, 2011
SINCERITY is one of the things about Rochas that I like so much. We know Politicians make promises and when they succeed they won't like to mention anything about the promise anymore. But Rochas still stood on his promise bold enough to re emphasis it. That is a very good step ahead.
The amount to forfeit is not really the issue or problem but the ability to proffer and deliver this right round.

Which one is better: mentioning billions and giving nothing and mentioning hundreds and delivering all?
Honestly we should try and acknowledge good things that way we will certainly receive it by fate.
NYSC / Re: FG Promises N5m Each To Families Of Slain Corps Members by 1Emmy: 4:55am On May 11, 2011
Five million is not enough, i think N50M or above is ideal, each senator goes home with N40M monthly.
Politics / Re: Ogboni To Make Up Rochas Okorocha Cabinets by 1Emmy: 11:47pm On May 09, 2011
papa ejima:

So, who is the moronic charlatan that put this junk on the front page for the whole world to see? Is this not the kind of posts that are supposed to be deleted, talk less of making the front page?
Don't mind nairaland what matters to them most is adsense, ppa, ppc and rank. Nothing else matters
Politics / Re: Ogboni To Make Up Rochas Okorocha Cabinets by 1Emmy: 5:25pm On May 09, 2011
Please those calling our able Gov Elect ogboni, I want to join that Ogboni and who will link or take me there.
So that we will join hand and make Igbo a better place. If we have 1000 ogboni people like Rochas in Igboland Almajiri will not butcher our youth coppers as if no body exists in south.
Please who will give me a correct contact, i wan to join willingly to better and empower my people.

Useless Ohakim Boys. You people be ashamed of yourselves.
Politics / Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 1:59pm On May 07, 2011
Rochas Carry GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thanks to Almighty God for Listening to Our Voice
Thanks to all my fellow Imolites that were courageous enough to hold the bull by the horn.
Congratulation Owelle Rochas Okorocha

And to all Ohakim supporters, we are still brothers but you guys should amend your ways. Stop the support of evil.
This my comment ''We All the Well to do Imolites that cannot be bought with our stolen money" still the sweet my heart
Make everybody dey happy abeg no time for quarrel
Rochas govern us wellooo, carry dey gooooo, we love youooo.

I REST MY CASE!
Politics / Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 3:30pm On May 06, 2011
Demain_man:

I hate the fact that UDENWA is supporting ROCHAS. Udenwa did absolutely nothing when he was the governor of the state.

I really hate to think that this same man will now become godfather to Rochas and hence calling the shots.

IMO STATE!! welcome back to UDENWA government of NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT grin
This is a fool of this generation. Go and tell that to Orlu people and see what they will do to you. nincompoop.
Rochas carry go,
Politics / Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 8:41am On May 05, 2011
houvest:

Saw this on the net:

THIS IS WHAT OHAKIM IS SPENDING TO COME BACK AS GOVERNOR.
A MINUTE POLITICAL JINGLE IN NTA NATIONAL COST #750,000 NAIRA
ALJEEREZA COST $120,000 PER MINUTE
CNN COST $160,000 PER MINUTE
AIT COST #850,000 PER MINUTE
NOW YOUR GOVERNOR ADVERTIZE ON AIT MORE 2O SLOTS
, ALJAZEERA MORE THE 10 SLOTS
CNN MORE THEN 10 SLOTS
NTA MORE THEN 20 SLOTS ON DAILY BASIS
IMO PEOPLE CACULATE THE FIGURE AND JUGDE FOR YOURSELF
REMEMBER YOUR FUTURE AND DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS, LET'S MAKE THAT CHANGE NOW

Ooooohhhhh What have we don to ohakim to deserve this, this man that came through the back door, why have you decided to kill our treasure. using all these for just a useless campaign when you can use it do more as you deceive. Ohakim go naw go and leave imo alone.
Rochas defeated you and he is now known as giant killer. accept defeat and leave in peace.

Men it has changed to Rochas carry GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Politics / Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 8:20am On May 05, 2011
@sombade,
I bet you really care who becomes the next gov of Imo state, so stop the pretenses.
The election many of you ohakim boys are planning to rig may no longer hold depending what court decides to day.
And if justice takes place, we the WELL TO DO IMOLITES that cannot be bought with our stolen money will sweep all of you
evil genius away from our state.
ROCHAS CARRY GO!!!
Politics / Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 8:13am On May 05, 2011
Former fraudster gov of Imo state has declared curfew again.
The strategy which he used in accumulating vote for himself.
Somebody should go and slap this criminal and tell him to back off.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/ohakim-declares-curfew-wants-peaceful-conduct/
Politics / Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 2:37pm On May 04, 2011
udoagwu:

@Emmy You mentioned something about giving Rochas a chance, experience has told us that newly elected Governors always start new projects while re- elected Governors continue from where they left off, we all know that the latter brings more good for the state. Ohakim has done well, and needs to do more,not  everybody will agree to this, because even when the aptitude test for the 10,000 jobs was taken not everyone passed. Governance is not an easy thing to do,you cannot reachout to all no matter how you try. Ikedi Ohakim has an unfinished mandate and he needs the support of the people to achieve this, this is my advice, instead of us fighting each other, let us come together, so we can achieve greatness to together. the rewards will be celebrated collectively. God bless you all.
@udoagwu, i like to respond when reasonable people talk. But do you think Gov Amaechi of Rivers stated was re elected before he achieved all he did?. Was chime of Enugu stated re elected before he achieved all?. Or was  fashola of Lagos stated  re elected before He proved to Nigeria that He can? Many of you may think that we hate ohakim, even if we do when did that hatred started?
Other govs were busy developing their state, empowering youths while ohakim was busy chasing shadow. Look at Imo you call a state. I was happy one day when  Dr Peter Odili spoke in Truth and reconciliation: He said that he has sponsored more than 5,000 Rivers State citizen for scholarship abroad from secondary school to masters level. ( which a neighbor of mine from opobo benefited)

What can  former gov ohakim be proud of, ask him he will tell you there are structures going on, Guys common call a spade a spade, forget politics and say the truth.
Arch Bishop Obinna became serious with this years Imo politics because ohakim insulted his person and defiled his instruction to let the rev Father in custody release. after a black mass was celebrated on that effect, all ohakim told the press was that the rev Fathers are praying for the sins of Imo State. Isn't that mockery to Christianity at large.
Politics / Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 2:07pm On May 04, 2011
Tell him to stop his evil if you love him, let him give imolites a chance. We want to elect our gov not to rig our gov. graduates are tired of keke nepep because that his only achievement.

4yrs is not months.
VOTE FOR ROCHAS
VOTE FOR ROCHAS
VOTE FOR ROCHAS
VOTE FOR ROCHAS
VOTE FOR ROCHAS
VOTE FOR ROCHAS
VOTE FOR ROCHAS
Politics / Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 10:44am On May 04, 2011
Enough of these rubbish from these ohakim boys, you are  paid to come here and beatify your 419 master,
I have said it that ohakim can not keep Imo State @ ramsom.
Which second term are you begging for? This is democracy not military dictator.
If you claim that all said about ohakim are propaganda and lies how come GEJ's wife was pleading on his behave. Why were you paid spammers pleading during your Easter spam or will you deny again.
What is it? the people you want to democratically govern said no. Why are you imposing your self on them. Is it by force?
This ohakim selfish xter has endangered 2 stupid boys like you who thumb printed about 50,000 thousand ballot to be used as aguta result. These boys are in police net waiting for their fate yet somebody is still here singing  a bird songs for a reckless leader.

We have forgiven ohakim with one condition, which is dethrone or rejection. When God forgave Satan, he dethroned him and sent him on an exile to God knows where. But nobody is saying kill ohakim, we are all saying ohakim  leave us alone.
Running from pillar to post just to be re elected cannot work for him in  Imo State. He may try to rig his way in but it won't work because the voice of people is the voice of God.
Give Rochas that Chance you are asking so that imo will Be Good again. period.
Politics / Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 6:16pm On May 03, 2011
Ngwakwe:

@ Solo and others defending Ohakim
Please my follow Nairalanders don't listen to these paid and bought Ohakim boys. I live in Imo and also have access to almost all LGAs in the state. We are educated people and can boost of five poly/universities in the state.
Having gone so far in learning we cannot be brain washed by either Ohakim or his propagander machines.
Ohakim cannot win any LGA in Imo State without rigging. He is the most hated politician in the state as of now. His apologies may be accepted next year or next after undergoing EFCC scrutiny but for now nobody needs him. Na by force  
If you love the imolites you will love to vote for Rochas, we have known him before now.
I wonder why somebody would try to impose his sel in people who said no.
This is democracy. Tell ohakim and his boys to leave the imolites alone. Nothing is going to happy to them, they should not be afraid of efcc or Nemesis. But what a man sowed he reaps. Vote for our Joy
Give Rochas a chance ohakim has faild.
Politics / Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 9:15am On May 03, 2011
nwaigbo_mg:

i will always have more than a thousand reasons to vote rochas

and a million reasons not to vote for ohakim,

every thing about ohakim annoys me

from the way he talk--------very arrogant and crude

he is a known crook=419, scammer,

tyrant, brute, fraudster,

honestly, even without this election, i always pray that ohakim should die a shameful and painful death for all the attrocities he commited against innocent people,

it would'nt have been very, very annoyed if only that ohakim is just a non-performing governor,,,but what pained me most is that he is using computer to photoshop infrastructures like airport, stadium, roads, edifice, large structures etc to deceive people, what type of nonsence is that? does he take us imolites as fools,

whether he rig the re-run or lose, i pray that he will never find peace in this life  for making life miserable for imo people,

this criminal called ohakim nearly caused BP for my poor mum---a woman who laboured havesting her bread fruits, palm fruits cocoa yam etc to train her children when the imos state university fees was 12,000 during undenwa regime only for this crook to take over and started to increase the fees from 12,000 to 45,000, to 55,000. now the fee is about 150,000, most of our poor parents can no longer pay and this evil man locked up the institution as if it is his father's property,

this man has defrauded us in so many ways---uncountable
is it the keke na pepe he was selling to okada people at the rate of 250,000 while lagos state government sold it 90,000
was it the 10,000 jobs fraud? where on earth do u by scratch card when searching for job? he collected 2500 from this hapless youths, more than 100,000 of them, just multiply 25000 by 100000and see what it will give u, he beat up a reverend father, he flogged samuelson because he wrote about his criminalty,
if  i highight all his crimes against us in imo state, this will take pages

i will never forgive him, praying every day that he will die a shameful death and  rot in hell

all those that support ohakim should be charged with money laundering, abuse of power, violation of democracy etc
Thanks for these, you know many think that all Imolites are fools. He wanted to place ban ob keke napep because individuals and micro-finance sold it below what he was selling.  God Almighty please come to our rescue, we want Imo State progress. Grant us our mandate, give us Rochas.
VOTE FOR ROCHAS!
VOTE FOR ROCHAS!
VOTE FOR ROCHAS!
VOTE FOR ROCHAS!
Politics / Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 9:07am On May 03, 2011
drpolitics:

FOR THE LAST TIME , IMO STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES WERE NOT INCREASED. IT IS 35K. WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM? WHERE? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT IMSU PAYS 150K FOR FEES? HOW CAN? ALL THESE WICKEDNESS IS NOT FAIR. IF YOU DISLIKE AN INDIVIDUAL, AT LEAST HAVE FACTS FOR THE DISLIKE. DON'T MAKE UP ATROCITIES IN YOUR MIND. YOU ARE THE ONE BEHAVING LIKE A BRUTE. SUCH FALSE ACCUSATIONS WOULD TAKE YOU NO WHERE, NONSENSE,
This boy, i don't think you are from Imo state, if not you will know the current school fees payable in imsu.
Why did students protested against school fees outrageous increment? why did ohakim locked up imsu?
Why did civil servant hated ohakim more than the jobless and troubled youths.
You are not reasonable at all, ask God for wisdom because ohakim has taken your sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.