Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

1Emmy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Emmy's Profile / 1Emmy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order by 1Emmy: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
reindeer:

GEJ funny sha!

A strong leader stands up in adversity.
A strong leader will slam dunkk the backbone of these criminals in jail.
A strong leader will quell the riots so hard they'll be scared to come out tomorrow.
Classic GEJ
Summarised  ''abeg oga Buhari, em. . . .em . . . .can you please call ya boys to order''? You know we be one Nigeria and i no wan fight, you know say i be gentleman. . .''
Come on, show us you've got a pair, if indeed you have angry
Funny, I know OBJ won't tolerate this rubbish.
Computers / Re: MTN PLUS SPEED IWP V1 $ V2 server + FULL DOMAIN HOSTING by 1Emmy: 6:54am On Apr 15, 2011
Funny, iwp 3 is nothing but scam, it doesn' work. They have succeeded in cheating me before not again. It is so slow and frustrating that you can't use 2gb til it expires. The worse is that it does not work on two system again. Beware of iwp 3.2, co
Computers / Re: Best Antivirus To Use by 1Emmy: 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2011
My Dear try and install avast anti virus 6, even the free version is superb, if you succeed, then restart your PC you will be surprise that the virus will be deleted automatically. However if it persist, scan and delete it manually.

But, avast does not install on some infected system, if that is the case then install AVG, use it first to attack the virus. Actually it won't remove all the viruses but it will disable many of them giving you chance to install Avast. Remove the AVG later and install avast.
Surely Avast remains the BEST. 

After that download and install this software RecoverMyFiles. It will help you to recover all the files and it will give you option to save them where ever you like.
Goodluck.
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Programming Language C++ Collection Of 49 Ebooks+source Codes by 1Emmy: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2011
please re upload the file to 4share desktop or hotfile. filesonic is not ideal and i find it very difficult to download with a free acct.
Thanks for your efforts.
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Programming Language C++ Collection Of 49 Ebooks+source Codes by 1Emmy: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
I need it, pls this is my em: jonameks1@gmail.com
Computers / Re: India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing by 1Emmy: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2011
www.mtnonline.com bandwidth has reduced therefore all  are slow. No exception
Computers / Re: Mtn Has Finally Blocks Iwp by 1Emmy: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2011
3.2 and 3.2.1 are all scam. they are not working, they can't even open Google page yet those guys keep advertising it.
Don't be deceived. I have a friend who uses they unlimited version but keep complain that he can't open a page with it.
Computers / Re: Iwp Vs Modify Header. Which Do You Prefer? by 1Emmy: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2011
Iwp does it all, but modifiers header does not. It can't update any antivirus, it can't support any messenger e.g. yahoo mes.
IWP remains the master.
Autos / Re: Cars For Sale (toyota Camry) Click To View Again by 1Emmy: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2011
I like the car and I want it, how much is it?
Autos / Re: I Can Help You To Buy Cars From Cotonou And Deliver It To Your Door Step. by 1Emmy: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2011
Check your email i just sent you a mail. Pls respond fast.
Autos / Re: Nissan Maxima 2004 And 2005 by 1Emmy: 12:14am On Mar 05, 2011
Men, this Acura is delicious, it is awesome. I love it but the price is something else. please permit me to utilized this opportunity,
How much will a clean Toyota Camry 2001 model cost me. I mean one in a VERY GOOD condition with LEATHER seat.
Autos / Re: 2002 Bora 480k by 1Emmy: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2011
Is this car still available? I stay in emenike street mile 1, if so i will pay 455k
Autos / Re: Welcome Back Package.Free Tracker for 1st 10 Customers over 2003Model From Cot. by 1Emmy: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2011
Hi bros, please i need good analysis on these cars comprising price, maintenance and durability.
Honda Accord 97 a.k.a baby boy
Toyota Camry 98/99 model
'' '' 2000/01
Nissan Maxima 2000/001
However I will still contact you via email.
Religion / Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by 1Emmy: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2010
Businessmen international ministry
Politics / Re: Poverty Is Nigeria’s Biggest Headache, Says Gov Amaechi by 1Emmy: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2010
But while kidnappers were only abducting individuals; the National Assembly, on the other hand, had effectively kidnapped the nation and its economic and financial resources. The unstated reality is that the whole nation is really one big hostage kidnapped by its leadership; and it is every day, day in, day out, paying billions of Naira in ransom. This perpetual tithe, which is the aggregate of national plunder to which leaders at various levels help themselves; and which is collected at every level from the Presidency down to the level of office-file pushers is, so to speak, the nation’s Gross Domestic Ransom, GDR, which is fast catching up with the Gross Domestic Product, GDP.
It will not be an exaggeration to say that at the rate we are going within the next two decades or so, politicians and top public officers, serving and retired, will be richer than the nation. There are none so blind as those that cannot see. Today, if instead of innocent Nigerians, the kidnappers had targeted looters of the nation’s treasuries and riggers of its elections, the people might well have applauded.
[quote][/quote]
Politics / Poverty Is Nigeria’s Biggest Headache, Says Gov Amaechi by 1Emmy: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2010
RIVERS State Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi has described poverty as the biggest affliction plaguing the country, blaming years of bad administration.

Amaechi spoke last night at the 1041th Wilton Park Conference in West Sussex, United Kingdom.

The governor spoke on the broad theme, ‘Ending Internal Conflict: Comparative Approaches to Stabilisation and Counter-Insurgency, the Niger Delta Example.

Amaechi said 90 per cent of the internal conflicts in Nigeria are economic-driven, caused by years of bad administration and misapplication of the resources of the country.

Amaechi said "besides the Niger Delta, there are crises in the North; Boko Haram (Islamic religious fundamentalist sect) is in northern Nigeria. There is the Jos crisis,  virtually all the crisis or conflicts in Nigeria have economic origins or base, and this is because of the inability and failure of successive governments to manage the huge resources we have in the country.

"I honestly don’t see how the Niger Delta crisis fits into what you call insurgency. I don’t, because it’s just crime and this is because of the weakness and failure of the institution of government in Nigeria.

‘’These so called militants leverage upon this failure to commit these crimes. Endemic corruption,  have nearly killed governance in Nigeria. And it has affected virtually every sector or institution in Nigeria", he said.
http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/6823.html

[quote][/quote]
Politics / Re: Christian Youths Attack Muslims In Taraba, Demolish Mosque! by 1Emmy: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2010
Are we no longer serving one God? I think time has come when we will try all religion to discover the real God worshippers just like Elijah deed.
Politics / Re: National Assembly Set To Create New States ! by 1Emmy: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2010
YES FOR STATE CREATION, WE EQUALLY NEED ORLU STATE.
Celebrities / Re: Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. by 1Emmy: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2010
Okija_juju:

I thank God for the lives of our Papa's in the ministry.

Finally God is now blessing his pastors here on earth instead of heaven as in the days of old.

If Dangote a bssiness man owns a Jet, why shouldnt our Pastor own three??
I'm happy for christianity, even islam sef no reach them. How many imam can boast of a private jet??
How many mosques can boast of a weekly gross (not net) offering of 10million naira??

Who says Jesus dosn't pay??

THE LORD IS GOOD O!! PRAISE THE LORD!!
I love you for your statement, just change your name because your a child of God indeed.
THE LORD IS GOOD O!! PRAISE THE LORD!! HALLELUJAH!!!
Politics / Re: Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt by 1Emmy: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2010
See wahalaooo, God must surely punish them, they want to cause confusion ad  riot in this peaceful Kano. They will not succeed. Assuming it occurred the culprit will say the southerners are responsible. Mal lam I hope you see what is happening. Tell Aboki to be careful o o.
Sports / Re: World Cup Awards 2010 by 1Emmy: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2010
Congratulations to all the winners.
Education / Bayero University Post Ume by 1Emmy: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2010
hi guys,please any information about Bayero university post ume.
Sports / Re: Fifa Give Nigeria 48 Hours Ultimatum To Reverse Ban. by 1Emmy: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2010
Oga Jonathan please go on don't mind the weak minded people, the strong minded like me are saying go on, this Nigerian teams are really disgracing us. Imaging 3matches 1 point. what a weak team. Ban them please.
Politics / Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by 1Emmy: 4:57am On Jun 26, 2010
FL Gators:

ROTFLMAO, WTF? How are you so sure? Have you sat with them at a dinner table?

I have friends that are their own dependents. They financially support themselves. . . .so. . . . anymore assumption you want to make? smiley

No thanks.
lol
You are beginning to lie.
Politics / Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by 1Emmy: 4:51am On Jun 26, 2010
FL Gators:

Oh really? oops.

They're adults that can support themselves. And are you assuming that their father should not support them? There's a possibility that they're innocent in all this shenanagans.
Don't misunderstand me, they father is in charge of everything, and the man's family is not in any kind of controversy.
You know Andoaakaa and you know how stringent U.S is in dealing with corruption.
Politics / Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by 1Emmy: 4:41am On Jun 26, 2010
FL Gators:

There's a possibility that they wont. . . depends on how close the family is undecided
who caters for them in abroad? i hope you know we are not kids
Politics / Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by 1Emmy: 4:35am On Jun 26, 2010
But his kids will also enjoy his money, so let them also suffer his sins
Religion / Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by 1Emmy: 7:37am On Jun 25, 2010
A month for immorality, oh my God, What madness is this. Rubbish, nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.