Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

1Emmy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Emmy's Profile / 1Emmy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Family / Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by 1Emmy: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2014
I prefer a nagging wife to a cheating one. Cheating wife will finally disappoint and kill you. You may end up with other men's children, disease will be your reward for marrying her. Nagging wife will only nag and sleep off once she is tired, of cos it ends there.

1 Like

Politics / Re: What Is Imo State Best Known For? by 1Emmy: 2:24am On Jan 20, 2013
Mad Cow: Imo State is best known for:

1. 419 - Imo State is the fraud capital of the East.

2. Hotels & loose women - The name Ada Owerri is no joke. The loose women are not necessarily Imo State indigenes o! And every street in Imo State has at least 3 (no star) hotels.

3. Relaxing and Chilling - Since government is the highest employer of labour, there is really no serious work going on in Imo State so they lose early from work and party like there ain't no tomorrow.. The only other state that parties harder than Imo State is CrossRiver State.

4. Kidnapping... Imo State is presently the Kidnapping capital of Nigeria.

5. Education - which is nothing to write home about. The only decent higher institution in Imo State is federally owned.

6. Nollywood - IMO state folks litter nollywood, since there is no other economic source of income in the state, I guess acting is the next best thing..

To be continued......

You are really a mad cow, btw: which state are you from.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by 1Emmy: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2012
blackberry na full time fuc.k up, forget all this grammar and exaggeration

1 Like

Food / Re: Name Any Nigerian Dish And The Tribe It's Associated With by 1Emmy: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2012
ebamma: bokoharam=hausa, militants=ijaws, massob=igbos

OPC- Yoruba

2 Likes

Food / Re: Name Any Nigerian Dish And The Tribe It's Associated With by 1Emmy: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
Isiewu ngongwo-Igbos
Ofe Owerri-Igbos

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by 1Emmy: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2012
intelligent composition. However, i hope you ant offending the holy spirit. If so am out.
Romance / Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by 1Emmy: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2012
My Dear you still love this guy Because he is the first and only man in your life at the moment. But you have not seen the best yet. Be careful this time and try another. The same thing that happened to you had happened to many people. both male and female alike. if you can check my posts i had a similar post sometime ago about three years now.

Just forget the young man and move on with your life, the oat and covenant you made did not work (i guess). Water is a universal dis-solvent. covenants are made with hot drinks and its done by a third party or witness,

Stop looking up to the guy, he will only feel special and will hurt you the more.
Politics / Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by 1Emmy: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2012
osundefender my foot. Okorocha is our Gov and has done a lot of goodies for us. Visit Imo and see things yourself. ofenmanu your critics only ends here and has no weight. Rochas must carry go even to federal level.
Anumpam.
Religion / Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by 1Emmy: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2012
CONFIRMED
Education / Re: FG & Islamic Development Bank Sign $98M For Almajiri Education by 1Emmy: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
Nigeria has lots of money to waste, educating almajiri? tot they abhor western education. Fools.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Gunmen (boko Hara) Attack Police Station In Nigeria's Kano Again by 1Emmy: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2012
Do you think Nigerian Security Agents Alone can conquer this BH group?
Politics / Gunmen (boko Hara) Attack Police Station In Nigeria's Kano Again by 1Emmy: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2012
"
We are scared. The police and Boko Haram members are battling each other and there is gunfire everywhere," Usman Ibrahim Bello, a local resident told Reuters.
link:
http://af.reuters.com/article/nigeriaNews/idAFL5E8CT0IO20120129
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Threatens Invasion Of Plateau State by 1Emmy: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2012
This Boko Harams are confused set of people, Y are they fighting any thing that cross they mind?
If you are fighting Nigerian security forces then face them, if you are fighting Southerners or Christians lets know
If you want Islamic Nigeria Pls be Specific.
What set of confused People  you ?
Politics / Re: Sanusi Links Boko Haram To "oil Derivation". by 1Emmy: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2012
Sanusi, your evils will soon be exposed, you will be disgraced out of office like Rigim, watch out.
Politics / Re: Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! by 1Emmy: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2012
I was with a MASSOB member last Xmas, and i asked him how massob is fairing, the age middle man started giving me surprises that Uwazuruike is using their monthly contributions to train his biological children abroad. He told me lots of funny things though he was serious then, He said that there are about 32 groups inside MASSOB with diff leaders. He said they don't see Uwazuruike as they leader anymore because he is not to be trusted.
United We Stand and Divided,
Politics / Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by 1Emmy: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2012
Meme Inc.:

no problem guys.
i'm in Kano right now, and the whole state is on a 24 hour curfew.
the soldiers are working really hard but the police are scared.
All we need is your prayers cry cry cry cry
Am also in Kano sabo ngeri mkt to be precise.
There is no such 24 hours curfew in Kano right now, the existing curfew is 7-7.
Business is on except banks that have remain closed since Friday attack.
But there's a enough tension due to the fear of the unknown.
Politics / Re: Text Of Gej's Address To The Nation- Imposes State Of Emergency In Some Lgas by 1Emmy: 1:08am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year
Politics / Re: No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife by 1Emmy: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2011
Igbo-Nigeria President is true and possible, but only God knows when it will be
Romance / Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by 1Emmy: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2011
Am still single because i have not really gotten my type of woman. Keep getting the opposite. Why? I like slim tall good looking ladies, or plumpy but not too fat, which ever must be tall. I pray God will help me find good one.
Politics / Re: hh by 1Emmy: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2011
Boko Haram needs their own nation, the solution is too simple. Give them their sharia nation. Why hoovering around the solution when we know how to apply it. Is it when this people kill all the peaceful Christians in Nigeria thats when their request will be granted. Some one said up there that 3 great and incompactible nations are in one country and thats the issue and many of us still don't get it right. Greedy people will want Nigeria to still be in existence so that they will satisfy their greedy urge, but i remember that what made P.Odili to order the termination of okada commercial riders in PHC was when one of his close commisioners was attcked by okada crooks, but before then the cry of the poor masses to stop the existence of Okada men fell on a deaf ear. One Day similar thing will happen, every body will be Free. Mark it some where.
Phones / Re: Can You Recall Your Dropped Or Lost But Favourite Gsm Numbers? by 1Emmy: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2011
08055670858, Glo wanted me to sale a parcel of my land before the debt incur in just 2 hrs mobile browsing will be paid.
I discarded the line when their fraud became too much on me. Each time i load they will immediately withdraw the money
when i called their cic they said am still owing. Mehn, i left their wahala for them o.
Nairaland / General / Re: Gadaffi B4 2005 Vs Nigeria Rulers. by 1Emmy: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2011
those fools killed a man who gave them so much, they will certainly regret this.
Jokes Etc / Re: Bill Gates Interview by 1Emmy: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2011
Nice one
Politics / Re: Kidnapped Imo Commissioner Has Been Freed by 1Emmy: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2011
Let this make money fast boys allow people to have peace. These evil is getting too much.
Politics / Re: Top Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Maiduguri by 1Emmy: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2011
Make dem go rest, na so dem go dey arrest innocent civilians and nick name them Boko Haram. Boko Haram is just like disease infection.
You either eradicate it totally or have it resurface.

Funny Country, very soon they will tell us that the arrested members have escaped.
Politics / Re: Ijaw Militants To Boko Haram: “Enough Is Enough” by 1Emmy: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2011
Boko Haram and co please stop killing Innocent people, let split in peace into whatever; IGBO, HAUSA, YORUBA, IJAWS whatever so the shedding of innocent blood will stop. More than 200 million Nigerians died during the civil war yet after that killing is still on. Why?
Romance / Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by 1Emmy: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2011
I met my sweetheart in facebook, she is wonderful.
thanks facebook
Education / Re: Okorocha Orders Refund Of School Fees by 1Emmy: 12:44am On Jun 22, 2011
I love this action man. Truth they say will set you free, and the truth am saying am saying, Okorocha is real.
Travel / Re: Most Romanticized City In Nigeria by 1Emmy: 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2011
Well if i should judge base on what others have pointed out
*Calabar
*Enugu
*Owerre
*Jos
*Abuja
*Lagos
*Portharcourt
I if i should judge base on the once i have visited
*Calabar
*Owerre
*Enugu
*Abuja
*PH
Then base on hear say and sentiments:
*Calabar
*Owerre
*Enugu
*Abuja
*Lagos

There is nothing romantic in states or cities prone to crises, jealousy, lost of human life and property destruction.
Education / Re: Uniport 18th Best University In Africa. No 1 In Nigeria. by 1Emmy: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2011
Where is almighty FUTO? God i can't find it in that list is this omission or what? Somebody please talk to me.
Nairaland / General / Re: How Do You Delete Threads? by 1Emmy: 1:59am On Jun 15, 2011
Don't give up, your miracle is on the way. By the way can i see your pix? How do i privately contact you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.