Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

1Emmy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Emmy's Profile / 1Emmy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Sports / Re: At Last, Kanu Quits Eagles. by 1Emmy: 6:37am On Jun 25, 2010
@12large, learn to acknowledge good thing, Kanu has done his best for Nigeria.
Romance / Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 1Emmy: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
watch her statement

Romance / Re: Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? by 1Emmy: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2010
First, don't say yes if you don't actually love the guy.
Be determine and don't over love.
Be jealous, careful and vigilant to know when your guy starts looking side ways.
make sure you keep your guy, don't allow him to hunger for love, sex or care.
Dress neat and look attractive always.
Do your best and be real and prayerful, please avoid initial pretenses.
Politics / Re: House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video! by 1Emmy: 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2010
That is the way to bravery, fight when the occasion calls.
Politics / Re: Senate Proposes N15,000 Monthly Salaries For Unemployed Graduates, Aged by 1Emmy: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2010
RE BRANDING NIGERIA, Naija go soon better. Thanks to my leaders in support of this.
Politics / Re: 2011: Aondoakaa Backs Jonathan, No One Can Stop Jonathan by 1Emmy: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2010
YOU ARE CALLING HIM NAMES BUT I WON'T BECAUSE I KNOW HE IS JUST PLAYING POLITICS. no permanent friend and no permanent enemy, always follow the moving train. That is politics.
Career / Re: My Boss Hates Me Because I Bought A Car by 1Emmy: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2010
My Man, it is time for your financial growth. Don't quit yourself but wait til he finally does it. Then pray, try and see the lord in action. I hope you are a christian.
Politics / Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by 1Emmy: 2:40pm On May 06, 2010
RIP my fellow HERO
Celebrities / Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by 1Emmy: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2010
Timaya don blow, eh don hammer
Politics / Re: Jonathan Goodluck - The Miracle Man by 1Emmy: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2010
@Jakumo, really interesting but I promise i will do better than Jonathan, please can i have your wife?
Politics / Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by 1Emmy: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2010
dorben:

he is one of nigerian best president.
NOT JUST NIGERIA ONLY,  BUT ONE OF THE BEST IN WEST AFRICA, I LOVE HIM.
Politics / Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by 1Emmy: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2010
I have said it before and am still saying it. IBB is supposed to be arrested for treason, Murder and other atrocities he committed during his tenure. Is it because Nigeria is a country where people will kill @will and get away with it, otherwise will this murderer and destroyer who annulled a free and fair election eventually led to the death of many Nigerians even Abiola have the guts to aspire again. What did he forgot at ASO ROCK which he is coming back for.
IBB WE DON'T WANT YOU AGAIN.
Politics / Re: Court Restrains Efcc From Arresting Ibori by 1Emmy: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2010
Then lets involve law, get all thieves arrested without discrimination, I believe by that justice will prevail. Who is not a thief in Nigeria?
Politics / Re: Court Restrains Efcc From Arresting Ibori by 1Emmy: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2010
IBORI IS NOT THE ONLY LEADER IN NIGERIA THAT HAS STOLEN MONEY, ALL OUR MILITARY BROTHERS DID, iBB STOLE A LOT AND KILLED A LOT. MANY OF THE NORTHERNERS DID, WHY IS WAZIRI ONLY FOCUSED ON THE SOUTHERNERS, WHAT IS HER PROBLEM, ENOUGH OF THIS RUBBISH, AFTER ALL THEY LAND IS YIELDING THE NATIONAL CAKE. Haba madam, enough of this jealousy.
Politics / Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by 1Emmy: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2010
Ojukwu remains a hero, a man who fearlessly fought a civil war against housa, yorubas even the united kingdom. Can any tribe raise even a riot against all tribes in Nigeria.
Most of you fools have the guts to call him names. Fools
Politics / Re: Cbn Debtors’ List (October 2009) by 1Emmy: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2010
Crucify Dangote now cry cry cry
Romance / Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by 1Emmy: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2010
@poster, You must be very ugly and aggressive cry, beautiful ladies like nice names. Beautiful girls are mild in heart and are always pleased by pet names. Waz up wit u, please  show your pix
Politics / Re: Acid Rain Scare: Port Harcourt Residents Scamper For Safety by 1Emmy: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2010
Acid rain is Real, and it is inevitable to geographical areas like Port Harcourt due to gas flaring. So if one tried to shield oneself, please don't look at the person as a fool. If the rain is very dirty it means that there could be some acidic content however, as an environmentalist I can't just conclude unless i take a sample to laboratory. Before that, run to avoid a dirty rain in areas of high vol of gas flaring because you are not sure of its contents
Politics / Re: Pdp Loses Out On New Cabinet by 1Emmy: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2010
[/quote][quote author=Kx link=topic=417814.msg5750143#msg5750143 date=1269350667]
what is Ojo Maduaeke doing in that speculative list?
That fool is a disgrace to southerners.
Politics / Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by 1Emmy: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2010
The woman has really proved the phrase "power intoxicates Africans" however the game is up woman.
Is time to mourn "the dead'' officially, hope you got me right.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by 1Emmy: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2010
JUO:

which kind shock, the money wen u chop no reach? thief
Exactly!
Politics / Re: Jonathan Removes National Security Adviser Sarki Mukhtar With Immediate Effect. by 1Emmy: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2010
I wish i have the opportunity to talk to , president Jonathan, I will simply advice him to take a bold step  and reign with immediate effect all the bad eggs in Aso Rock other wise he will gradually be a failure. These  men are bad and unrepentant. Oga Good-luck i beg act fast before it is too late.
Politics / Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by 1Emmy: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2010
Any one suggesting that yaradua should be taking to the man of God TB Joshua, should  know that moslems have been mislead and may not still accept salvation.
salvation is for believers and not unbelievers. Those anti christ or anti TB Joshua should know that even the bible said "fools said in their heart, there is no God" Believe it or not that there is no True prophet that has ever been accepted in place.
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by 1Emmy: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2010
Good day uncle Sam, please help me unlock my modems details:

ZTE  model MF626
IMEI 355364034854936
S/N  320591691956

model: 156G
IMEI:    357133036031977
S/N       GF4CAA19B2517778
Politics / Re: 'you Cannot Run In 2011' Obasanjo Tells Jonathan by 1Emmy: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2010
Obasanjo is the only Nigerian that even northerners are afraid of, without him; they would have taken Nigerian Govt as they birth right. I support Obasanjo and his kind of god-father-ism.

Your insults and criticisms are welcome and i think i have made my point.
Politics / Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by 1Emmy: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
Glory to God he apologized, I pray Akunyili should forgive the cynical man that wants to endanger this County because of his greed. That man is a devils incarnate.
Politics / Re: Soyinka Blasts Aondokaa On CNN by 1Emmy: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
I keep wondering why and how Nigeria could  produce intelligent people like Soyinka and Akunyili yet immorality still prevail, Aondoakaa, supposed to go to jail because of treason . He is just trying to play innocence when deeply in his heart he knows he is not.
Politics / Re: London Court Freezes Akingbola‘s £83m Properties by 1Emmy: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2010
One thing keeps bothering me, does it mean that there is no corrupt northerner, so there are all righteous. Judging from record, I believe they are more dangerous than other nigerians. How come non has been caught stealing or looting? Na waa for discrimination.
Politics / Re: Genocide Reported In Kuru Village Of Jos by 1Emmy: 2:08am On Jan 26, 2010
These useless blood thirsty northerners dont reason at all. why do you like rioting and killing of innocent people. what kind of religion are you practicing, you take killing as a holy thing. you will never escape d wrath of God. why dont you realise we have thousands of muslems in east, how many hav ever been mosleted not to talk of cold blood murdering. you kill students, corpers, pregnant women, innocent & harmless christians and no authority penalises you. I pray that day of christians liberation should approach faster, so dat u may start kiling yourselves. lack of parental care and education is dangerous. why is it dat fools are thinkless just like cows?
Politics / Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by 1Emmy: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2010
Nigeria where is your president?
Health / Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by 1Emmy: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2009
Are you sure she is not the girl with you at the moment. my guyz zip up but not like 2faceooooooooooo
Politics / Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by 1Emmy: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
must be ''the weak and confused'' Ikedi ohakim of Imo state, everything remain as predecessor left it except keke napep which he has littered every in Owerri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.