Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

1Emmy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Emmy's Profile / 1Emmy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. by 1Emmy: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2009
My question is, is there any sector that is in charge of this dirty meat
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Got Raped: What Should I Do? by 1Emmy: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2009
what i hate most in my life is to force a woman against her wish (rape). If i were a lawyer i will always make sure a caught rapist dies in jail.
My dear try and find out if actually she was raped and i don't mean[b] lured[/b] because some ladies mistake these two words. If actually she was, please be kind to her because she most be emotional enslaved at the moment. However, if not pleasesssssssss look up for another girlfriend.
Politics / Re: Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Comes Under Pressure To Resign by 1Emmy: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2009
You see this indiscriminate destructive northerners again, this time they will certainly lose.
Travel / Re: Abuja City - Videos and Photos by 1Emmy: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2009
wetoooo bros this abuja dey for italy abi for Naija, why Ohakim come dey deciv us say Owerri na the cleanst city in Naija abi i neva come abuja befor
Computers / Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by 1Emmy: 6:44am On Nov 27, 2009
I don't know how you guys grade this browsers, to the best of my knowledge g.chrome does not load graphic fast and some time it load without background color of pages yet you call it best browser. For me, Mozilla Firefox is the best considering everything both graphics and speed.
However, when you talk of arrangement of pages and best appearance take Internet explorer as the best, its problem is that it works well in fast connection.
Computers / Re: I Don Hummer $3m by 1Emmy: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2009
One day i was just checking my emails and I saw a message written in a pretentious way to have come from GTBank, they were telling to click on a link and upgrade my ATM account info otherwise i will be experiencing problems with my withdrawal. The funny thing is that i don't have any account with the aforementioned bank.
Computers / Re: How To Rip Dvd And Edit Dvd? by 1Emmy: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2009
Splendid!! thanks man. Please also teach us how to attach video or picture clips on  forums e.g on this nairaland.
Computers / Re: Video Download From Youtube.com by 1Emmy: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2009
Difficulty suggestions, my guy just download and install real player. Once you are watching anything from you tube it will automatically give you the option to download the media. Solved?
Romance / Re: Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work Out? by 1Emmy: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2009
If both of you truthfully love each other without any cheating, then distance is just a piece of cake because whether near or far love exists in the heart.
However, getting in touch once a while will make the relationship stronger. Just be strong and patience if my above write-ups are true in your relationship .
Crime / Re: Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag by 1Emmy: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2009
Fake pastors why are you also wicked, you have leaped from indiscriminate collection of people's money to indirect killing of their children.
God is watching. I advice people should be careful.
Romance / Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by 1Emmy: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2009
I think i am beginning to  understand ladies better, "how do i cheat him", that is all they think.
Guys beware!!!
Romance / Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by 1Emmy: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2009
May be you don't know women very well, the girl in question is a girl that i have dated for 4 years plus, in fact  we started in year one. I picked her up when she was very dirty and i cleaned her up. I never meant to friend her but to rescue her from hoodlums that were planing to deal with her. That day i was stopped by rain and i found myself in the midst of this group of boys, some are my course mates, they were then laughing at some girls that they had already dealt with.She was the next in their list. So, I was surprised to hear them talked about her. There was no way i could convince her then to stop going to freshers night. She loved party of all kinds so much. After the rain that day, i went to her and pretend to have been her secret admirer, well after much talks she accepted to be my friend.  The first thing i did was to stop her from attending freshers night, just like miracle she agreed without asking for reasons, till the evil day passed.
Then, she didn't know anything even to boil water was a problem, i picked a special interest in nurturing her, the problem was that i never loved her till last year during our normal IT placement. The managers of all the companies she applied for were asking for sex before employment, she told me and swear before me that she will rather remain idle than to do a thing of that kind. However, that did not move me till i witnessed a man in one the oil companies in PortHarcourt  promised to give her #100,000, a room apartment and #50,000 after IT if only she will go to bed with him. I witnessed this and  ironically asked her to go but she refused. many things happened but she overcame all. That was when i started loving her.
when I was away, i  always gave her  calls and i sent her recharge cards. Yet heartless enough to have done this,even to an unknown visitor; a man who came for an official visit. she can't even tell where this man is at the moment. I will be alright without her only that my heart won't let me be.
Computers / Re: Obama Seeks Power To Shut Down The Internet*HOAX* by 1Emmy: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2009
Internet technology has gone beyond America and Obama's  control, its too late for him. He can't shut the internet permanently now or then. So thou shall not be afraid.
Romance / Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by 1Emmy: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2009
I am still watching. Those who mistake the word "pet" should please check their dictionary very well also should Know that many English words do not have one meaning. Pet in this sense does no mean animal as many take it. I need your opinion [/b]not your [b]mockery.
Romance / Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by 1Emmy: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2009
I was away for five months in respect to ASUU strike, when i came back i found out that things have gone wrong with my pet ( my girl friend), i presumed  it was a problem of infidelity, i tried her with some tactical interrogation and at last she confessed  she has been keeping a date with another man, to me hell was let loose. Even as i write, am doing so with emotional instability and distortions. My questions is if  you  were to be me how will you handle this. Remember, I love her with a great passion.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by 1Emmy: 2:38am On Nov 11, 2009
when the going is well you will consider it a fun, but when it turns the wrong side you will have yourself to blame. With experience,it is not good, i was enjoying it and my true love was always shading tears each time she caught me, now her mind is made up, i made her believe that love is wicked, now i want the old time to come back but to no avail. i wish i treated her well. Nobody has been like her. Don't double date, you may joke with a true love unless you have decided that love is not for you.
Politics / Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by 1Emmy: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
She, won't escape the second time!!!
Education / Re: ASUU Declares Post-UME Illegal by 1Emmy: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2009
Supported, i support ASUU smiley
Science/Technology / Re: Mtn Has Block Sharemobile! by 1Emmy: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2009
Ok you maybe right, last time i checked without anti censoring software, i couldn't go to some sites.
It maintained telling me that ''site is forbidden on this server''. That is their server.
Science/Technology / Re: Mtn Has Block Sharemobile! by 1Emmy: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2009
I hope you are not using any anti censoring software, if so try again or try gleetz.
Science/Technology / Re: Mtn Has Block Sharemobile! by 1Emmy: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2009
They have blocked many social sites, maybe by this time next year they will start blocking blogs and forums.
Science/Technology / Re: How To Uninstall Nod32 Antivirus And Install Kaspasky 2010 Version by 1Emmy: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2009
All antiviruses have special uninstaller built with them, also almost all viruses are designed or built to attack and destroy
this installer, if any antivirus refused to be removed, it means that the uninstaller embeded has been tampered, in this case, what you should do is to shut or restart the system; on attempt to boot, Press f8>choose safe mode, when it boots, find the folder of the antivirus and delete it.
When you are done, restart system normally and install antivirus of your choice.
However, if virus is the case or the problem preventing the uninstaller to function properly, it means that it may also affect the installation of the new antivirus in that case i advice, you backup your files and reformat the computer. smiley
Politics / Re: Why Soludo Cannot Rule Anambra State Now ! by 1Emmy: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2009
Politics everywhere!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.