Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

1Emmy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Emmy's Profile / 1Emmy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Autos / Re: Fairly Used Lexus RX 350 2007 For Sale. 3.2 by 1Emmy: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2017
Going. Going
Autos / Fairly Used Lexus RX 350 2007 For Sale. 3.2 by 1Emmy: 4:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Full option
Chilling AC
Keyless entry
Bluetooth
Voice command
No Accident record
Clean leather seat no stain
Auto power boot
Navigation
Original Reverse Camera
With authentic customs duty
07035208816 what'sapp me for more info.

Religion / Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by 1Emmy: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
What about those Muslims converting to Christianity? Nobody is advertising it right. Why always showing us Mr Peter and Paul converting to Islam all the time.
Is a matter of choice and nobody should bother anyone with its show.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Lagos New Revenue Generation Drive. Read This So You Won't Be A Victim. by 1Emmy: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is supposed to be on the front page. Honestly Lagos state Govt is exploiting Lagosians in many ways.
I remember January when we drove past a road in Alausa, all of a sudden we saw RRS police men with all kinds of vehicle and towing Van behind us. We got to traffic and stop and as we were waiting for the traffic to signal green, one of their vehicle came closer to us and asked us why we bypassed that traffic. As we were asking the man which traffic, they came down and invaded our vehicle and ordered us to drive straight to task force office in Alausa. When we got there they refused to talk to us, seized our vehicle (Toyota Venza) and detained our driver. He was later release at very late hour but the vehicle was still seized. We were asked to come the next day for the vehicle. When the drive went to get the vehicle, he later called me that he has been charged to court. I thought it was a joke. I rushed to the task force when I got there, he was already bundle into black Maria and headed to court. Hmm.. I was like. What kind of problem is this. When I got to court, I saw people with different cases.. Some Street hawkers, some Dando drivers, some Street boys. But i discovered that non has a serious case, it was all about "generating revenue".
To cut the story short, our lawyer advised the driver to plead guilty even when we knew he was not guilty. He was fine 30k or serve 3months jail term. We went back to the task force paid the fee before we could finish it was 4pm and that day was on Friday.
The young man was remanded in in prison till the next Monday. He was release when we presented the papers showing the payment and all that. The vehicle was equally realeased but all our phone and most valuable items stolen.

46 Likes 16 Shares

Politics / Re: Fayose: Bullion Van Driver Confesses As Zenith Denies Sponsoring Campaign by 1Emmy: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Some people are looking for all means to bring Fayose down. But Fayose will live to see his enemies put to shame.
Politics / Re: Wike & Wife Eberechi Kiss At AMAA 2016 (photos) by 1Emmy: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dr Peter Odili style In exhibition. I like that.
Car Talk / Re: 2017 Range Rover Spy Pictures by 1Emmy: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2016
Scratch resistant paint
Politics / Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by 1Emmy: 10:56pm On May 24, 2016
evansvenus:
Anytime i read goodnews emanating from anambra,i just can't help but cry silently for imo state.

Rochas what is our crime in imo state? Are you delibrately purnishing us?where did we go wrong?

Owerri is now empty,imolites have started running to awka and neighbouring onitsha! A state that used to be the epicentre of goodnews has degenerated to a level of utter pathos!

Imo state is now in doldrums!we are now at the lowest echelon of development,sometimes i feel like indentifying with a local govt in anambra,but i won't give up!

#imoneedsadoctor#
My greatest surprise is how Rochas suddenly changed. This man was working. Did people do bad by voting him back? Of cause no. So how Come he has failed and has bluntly refuse to work I this second tenure. Some times I feel ashamed to have supported him.
Politics / Re: 940m Grazing Reserves For Herdsmen:lawmakers Fault Buhari by 1Emmy: 12:57pm On May 22, 2016
The south must strongly oppose this grazing reserve.
We shall reject it now before we regret tomorrow.
If the president could map out such huge amount of money for the so called grazing reserve that means he does not mean well for us.
Religion / Re: 10 Popular Churches In Nigeria And Their Origin by 1Emmy: 12:35pm On May 22, 2016
The op made a good write up. I bet many people that are insulting the guy can not even give 4o% history of churches and it's origin.
Some are annoyed because their churches were not mentioned.
The Op started by saying 10 MOST POPULAR churches.
Apart from that we still know that there are other popular churches. So I don't see any good reason for insulting the op.
Politics / Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by 1Emmy: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2016
vickylincon:
mtchew. pls, what's the joy in these... just because they are killing soldiers, you are all happy. I shake my head for you, if they finish killing all the soldiers, they are coming for you. Anytime the military is winning, you will be depressed just because you hate buhari, this nation sef, can't we just feel remorseful for once and pray for the army to finish all these nonentities. This Nigeria is for all of us. buhari will go, Jonathan did his own, what remains is me and you, you can either bring it down with your words or lift it up.
God bless Nigeria,
God bless me
Well said, we ought to support our soldiers.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) by 1Emmy: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Is Umar asking his house boy to sit down. That is not matured and polite.
Politics / Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by 1Emmy: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
tuale4u:
All dis nothern senators is not thier fault. If not for d stupidity of my Niger Delta brothers who are so fixated on Hating Buhari due to Instigation by the Igbos as a result of Jonathan loss, this senators wont be bold enough to openly admit adding more money to Kano rail at the expence of Calabar rail. When in d same speech, the same senator is telling us they have d power to add and remove any item from d budget.

If they can add and remove any item from d budget as they claim, why is it Niger Delta project that they are removing due to flimsy excuse if it was not on d original document despite d fact that it was presented to them in d senate as an addedum.

The greatest traitors to d Niger Delta right now are those fools, and extreme bitter people who are already to kill d development of Niger Delta just because they hate Buhari 4 cheap political point.

The truth is dat Buhari got nothing to lose. He is a 72year old man who has been millitary head of state and today democratically elected president. He is already a great achiever.

We Niger Delta people are being foolish and myopic. We must protest against NASS.

We must not give away what belong to us just because Jonathan lost election. Niger Delta is bigger than Jonathan loss. We must move on and stop harming ourselves. Jonathan is a Beneficiary of Niger Delta Struggle. He was never part of d struggle. We must not destroy our region jus because of a benefiary who never contributed much to our region when he got d opportunity.

We are just being stupid and foolish.

According to Peter Obi former Governor of Anambra state, Igbo are d cause of thier maginalisation because they dont know how to negotiate politically when others (North and South west) are negotiating for thier people.

My Niger delta brothers, please we must not end up like them. We should be wiser.
I bet you did not read the post before replying. Please always read thoroughly before commenting to save your self public embarrassment.

21 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: E-money Sprays N1million At Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's Wedding (Video) by 1Emmy: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Too much money
Politics / Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by 1Emmy: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
This is the worse Govt I have ever experienced in me life. I have never bought fuel 300/L. I have never heard of zero generation of power before. I have never heard that some herdsmen attack and wiped a community before now. Power is like Christmas gift to Nigerians. Dollar is 320/n and we buy with joy because it is even scarce. Tell me what is working g fine I this Govt.
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 1Emmy: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
princely83:
Hello club lexus,

Please who can help me fix my 05 lexus rx 330 cd player as two of my cds r trapped inside and it doesnt allow me input any other one. Please I need help as I am only stuck with radio......

Thanks and my location is ph.

Nb: I have tried every reset option prescribed online to bring out the cds but all to no avail.
Once had similar problem. Try my style and see if it will work for you. Press eject and the cd will attempt to come out but will not, at the point when you can see a part of the trapped cd, use another cd and Jack or lift it up carefully and it will successfully eject.
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 1Emmy: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
kingreign:

Its not same with all. Is yours mark Levinson?
Yes, it is Mark Levinson. Tell me what is even special about this mark Levinson
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 1Emmy: 1:01am On Oct 09, 2015
kingreign:

I'm just seeing this, so your car comes with Mp3 playback capability?
Yes, hope is same with all.
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 1Emmy: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thanks Bro. I have tried my manual yet I can't find the explanation. Hmm good function for that matter

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 1Emmy: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 1Emmy: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yes this is the picture. Please what is it used for. What the function of the button. Infact am afraid of using it because I don't know what it means.

Politics / Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by 1Emmy: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2015
g4everybody:
What wrong in recovering 1.2 million in her house, is she a poor woman. How about Aisha Buhari that is wearing a wristwash of 10 million naira in her hand
I thought no body has common sense here. You an exception I beg! What is is 1.2 million to a former minister of federal Republic if Nigeria.
Even within my little struggles and strength, should EFCC storm my house suddenly they will find more than that amount, not talk of a former minister. Please people should be reasonable and stop these witch hunt. EFCC do the right thing and forget victimisation and enmity simple.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 1Emmy: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2015
Image refused to upload. I don't know why but for sure I have a very good network. Any thanks.
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 1Emmy: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Hi you remember my post on p03xx ignition Coil fault and engine misfire, just happy to tell all that we have successfully resolved the issues. Had been ignition Coil pack 2b,4d and 6f errors. We changed all the coil and my RX 07 bounce back better and sweeter. No more vibration, Thanks all.
Car scanner is really good.
Please some should help me and explain this symbol on my dash board I don't know what it means. Please help
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 1Emmy: 12:10am On Sep 11, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh7_HVdXjLAl_Zmmn-RgRgiZCQTNprXtwm4Z7mBwCz-wmFNLtSYA[/img]

Check this component

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSA3n52ybG52ZKlOAO8kPjcZ1iYc1q8J8m9SR4RL0IBbl_yl1boaQ[/img]

Use the first pic to identify cylinder 5 then the next shows you coil 5 is under the intake, but accessible if carful.

- Coil might be damaged
- Harness(wire) to coil might be damaged or.
have poor electrical connection
- Engine ecu might be kpomed having.
issues

thanks for this response and aid, i just did another scan this evening and discovered that the error code has jumped from C and E to D and F. to me, this means that two coils are really faulty,the coils were mixed and stalled irrespective of their original position.
So i will go back to him and ask him to replace the faulty coil using you diagram.
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 1Emmy: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
I really appreciates every ones contribution to solve this problem. Thank you all.
I went to a mechanic shop today they checked all the spark plugs all the coil and wires and at the end every component was OK. Infact I became more confused. But the engineer suggested I change all the spark plugs. We did and cleared the errors yet after little drive the check reappeared.
I am thinking if this is a result of a bad fuel because all these mess started the day I refueld my tank at a filling station. Though am not 100% sure. Just confused.
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 1Emmy: 3:07am On Sep 09, 2015
kingreign:

Lexus are sensitive vehicle, don't give them to kazeem or else you'll cry bitterly.
To check if your catalytic converter matrix is broken and is blocking your exhaust, do this trick, at night, start the car and let some one rev the car and build the rev up gently but don't go above 6
You go under the car and look at the exhaust lines from where it joins the engine to the tip of the exhaust. If it glows, at a point or area, then your exhaust is blocked by the broken catalyst.However, since you're close to Abuja, I'd suggest you tow the car in a flat bed truck (its an RX350 which I feel is AWD) to Mike in Abuja, he'll gladly help you out, I've spoken to him 07034581213.
Thanks for the suggestion. My main concern is the p0355 and p0353, that is the ignition Coil problem. Forget about the catalyst converter. Since the original one was stolen the the one I bought from ladipo market has refused to work well. My vehicle's sound is ok, the fuel consumption is ok. So am OK with exhaust.
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 1Emmy: 1:25am On Sep 08, 2015
Thanks all
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 1Emmy: 4:58am On Sep 07, 2015
Rx 07 throwing P0355 ignition Coil C and E.
What do I do sir

Politics / Re: APC Rejects May 28 Handover Date by 1Emmy: 8:16am On Apr 18, 2015
If APC refused to accept hand over from PDP on 28th, then I can help, just hand over the power to me, I hold it till May 29 when I properly hand over to GMB grin
Car Talk / Re: Where Can I Can Get Engine Oil SAE 5W-30 ? by 1Emmy: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
capsogiga:
Good day all.

Please where can I get engine oil SAE 5W-30 ?
I have been to so many places and most of them have only 20W-50.

My car is Lexus RX330 and it is written in the manual that it should use SAE 5W-30(and also on the cover where you pour engine oil).
I cant find this type of engine oil.

Kindly assist.
I bought mine here http:///mobile-1-5w-30-motor-oil-1-qt-6-packs-1506384 and it was deliver to my town. I use RX 350.
You will pay on delivery, just register and order, good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.