Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

1EmmyKay's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1EmmyKay's Profile / 1EmmyKay's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by 1EmmyKay: 6:08am On Sep 20, 2021
How can I get added to the watsapp
Investment / Re: Should I Invest My 3000 Dollars Or Leave It To Appreciate (I Need Your Advice) by 1EmmyKay: 6:03am On Sep 20, 2021
Please i want to be a tutor too. How do i go about it
Emir8:
Dear Nairalanders, I work with a foreign University online and I have been able to save 3,000.00 dollars. I'm planning to invest the money on consumable goods by opening a store (mini mall) and employ one or two people to manage it. But my sister advised me to leave the money in dollar currency and not engage in any business for now. Her reason is that dollar price will increase and I will gain more from that than any business.

Please what is your own advice?
Celebrities / Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by 1EmmyKay: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
dacblogger:

It's sis...Amen, thanks.
okay sis
Business / Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by 1EmmyKay: 6:14am On Sep 19, 2021
Okay now 3years later am a millionaire, Damn dont want to fall anymore y'all please pray for me. Believe you will be great again.
1EmmyKay:
Made my first 500k @17yrs (selling for jumia and other deals)...around 2015.... Hit 1mil when ponzi came@2016/2017...bought landed asset and bought every gadget I needed.. But now am broke.. Even 1k no dey my acc.. Struggling to rise back dou now in sch 200lvl...

8 Likes

Business / Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by 1EmmyKay: 6:06am On Sep 19, 2021
Postanalyser:
At 27.
one year after NYSC, life was very difficult until i met an old friend that introduced me to oil and gas,here we sell to small fuel stations at cheaper rates.... within a month, i already had upto 5m in my account.
please am interested.

1 Like

Family / Re: What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf by 1EmmyKay: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Just collect half give am like #250k, the country hard. At least he's hustling and even the debt he got into He's still servicing it. So make he leave hustle and be disturbing u for money for upkeep. He's your Dad and he's done all he could to see you successful and even at it they still duped him. My candid advice is you should see to how He's running his business maybe you can even give him tips. At least if he can feed himself he wouldn't be a burden to you anymore in future.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by 1EmmyKay: 5:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Just dated 2 and still wasn't worth it, I was played like the simp I am. Now i dom man up, if you ain't down for the bleep u get lost.
Celebrities / Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by 1EmmyKay: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
dacblogger:
Las Las,we will all die someday...
I can't wait for that day,suffer too much for this life abeg
wahever you're going through bro i pray you heal
Crime / Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Photos, Video) by 1EmmyKay: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sorry little angel. Your parents never did you well. Although i think It still best you left the evil world you came into. Nigeria is particularly in Chaos right now.
Career / Re: Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course by 1EmmyKay: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
How you did na? I also want to apply
Mide3367:
So I resumed my aircraft maintenance engineering licence course today.. It is a thing of joy seriously. I am overly happy after many attempts as I applied since 2017 for this course..

Lalasticlala Abeg move to front page so people can show me love and I will also answer questions to people at that needs to know how to get into the school

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by 1EmmyKay: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
We quite men are real, we mean what we say and only say what we mean, so if we express that ladyrose described us well then it real. Not faking anything cos it wont bring $1 to our pockets.
folake4u:
Lmao. All of a sudden, Nairaland men are quiet in real life. cheesy

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by 1EmmyKay: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
You deserve an accolade
gerizzim:
She made a good description of a quiet lover. Add this to it

Most of them are very real , direct and blunt. They express themselves without any filter.

They are choosy wit their words when they talk. They are not use to saying "I love you to a woman" all the time maybe because they truly understand what they say when they talk and when they say it, they meant it.

Most of them are very principled. Maybe because of their inclination to always be faithful lovers . most of them cn kip just one lover for donkey yrs esp wen they rilly like u.
They dnt like drama in a relationship. It wears them out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by 1EmmyKay: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
gerizzim:
She made a good description of a quiet lover. Add this to it

Most of them are very real , direct and blunt. They express themselves without any filter.

They are choosy wit their words when they talk. They are not use to saying "I love you to a woman" all the time maybe because they truly understand what they say when they talk and when they say it, they meant it.

Most of them are very principled. Maybe because of their inclination to always be faithful lovers . most of them cn kip just one lover for donkey yrs esp wen they rilly like u.
They dnt like drama in a relationship. It wears them out.
Romance / Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by 1EmmyKay: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lol u just described me damn, how possible? Truly a weird world, yes true i love gadgets like madt i don't really want people to know am in or out, and I command respect too. Intelligent In business and making money grin grin.
I rarely mingle but when am into you, you will find out am an interesting dude, I dont get bothered about things, i just believe in let live and let peace be. My bestie dey ask me what really makes me angry, cos is always smile, even when she does nasty things or she being insultive I wont react. Be like am too cold. grin grin
But really i told her everyone got limits if am stretched to that she will see Mr Quite turn to Mr Rage in twinkle of an eye grin grin
LadyRosa:
Lol...
As I stubborn reach na so so quiet men dey date me. So I've had great experience from past relationships and currently another quiet one dey my side. What I noticed with them

They are highly intelligent, don't talk much, don't mingle much, social function almost zero.
Them sabi cook oooo! Few clothes, expensive or not, they are well arranged,ironed.No scatter scatter. So once I'm looking for something they help me look for it because I go scatter their wardrobe and leave it like that! No time! angry

They are calculated and secretive. Don't gossip at all. Going into their house and coming out seems like sneeking around, so people don't know if they are in or out.

Don't like loud music.Those who go to club rarely dance, them go dey laugh who dey dance undecided. When they decide to party, the subsequent days makes them really dull and want to 'rest'. Even during outings after few laughs and a drink with plenty water, next na to pick their car keys or flag down a taxi , time to go angry angry angry

Don't wear loud bright dresses. Dull dresses are their Craze.

Observe rather than talk. When they talk everyone is silent.

No toasting, they were too shy to say their mind. They will look and make few remarks, then look again. Relationship usually start from me taking the lead by keeping them talking with questions. "Do you like me?" that's enough to make them blush with relief and acceptance. undecided undecided

Spend thrifts. Show offs is foolishness to them.Not really into social media, few pics, most times like to be anonymous. Also, they can be nasty in secret. angry

Gadget lovers. Will spend money on the latest Playstation.Dont mind playing against computer for hours.
Simplicity. Eating out is not their need, so if they must, mostly snacks rather than cooked food. Neat freeks! undecided
Forgives easily but with serious warning.
Don't like the silent treatment during quarrel. They will appear calm at first but, Na lie grin grin. Just pretend you no longer find them attractive or appealing and all hell breaks loose.
Not too romantic but very supportive and reasonable. Calm in the face of overwhelming trouble. Why others are panicky, they keep clear head, and think of solving issues diplomatically.
The ones who cheats do it well. You may never notice because they will never pick the other woman's frantic calls, if them too disturb they block them temporarily till further _drilling notice.Them no just like wahala from nags.
Have soft spot for women and can easily be manipulated to give out cash to them even without sleeping with them. Even an ex will continue to reap them off angry angry Even if they are no longer interested.
Don't get angry easily, but when they get you'd be sorry. Really really sorry and disappointed in yourself. They will lay all your 4ck ups and corner your defense on every angle grin grin

But them still dey talk o, but na inside house. Abuse them and meet a brick wall, no reaction. As my mouth sharp reach, I don't use bad words on them like I do on the street,They hardly use insults to drive home their point once an argument be like say e won bring insult, they ignore and find their way out. There are people that their level of maturity controls what you say.

3 Likes

Career / Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by 1EmmyKay: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Make una leave Kyari alone oo. I bet y'all lots would have syphoned even more money if in his shoes. Everybody na thief na person wey dey catch na im be culprit grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by 1EmmyKay: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Rambo this your daughters are pretty and my spec. Lets satge a fight if i win i'd take em with me If i loose then you feature me in ur next movie as the Boss grin grin
Crime / Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by 1EmmyKay: 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Shebi i tell una wetin i see. So how e dey go now?
olril17:

you be confirm mugu...the victim family can not withdraw the case because action and suit on criminal case is always instituted by the state...oponu
Family / Why Are Mums Always To Beat Children by 1EmmyKay: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Why are the mums always to beat a child when er and not the Dad? Before a Father beats a child for once sure the mother will have beat that child up to 50x
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by 1EmmyKay: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday. Your song I fit die on top your matter anytime I hit the play button always feel like repeating to infinity. Sound Boss I hail. Live long in your bliss and not misery.

1 Like

Politics / Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by 1EmmyKay: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
1EmmyKay:
Sed. Really disheartening. Las las we go all die but I dont want to die gruesome like this damn
Politics / Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by 1EmmyKay: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sed. Really disheartening. Las las we go all die but I dont want to die gruesome like this damn
thinksquad:
Person suffer anyhow for this country, con still die like dis �
Fashion / Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by 1EmmyKay: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
E dom be #500 for Ado Ekiti here. I dom timeline my barbing to two weeks now. If possible 3wweks. Although I get clipper for house I no get neighbor wey sabi barb
rill:
Wanna rant angry. The effect of inflation is seriously hitting everywhere. Infact I'm still vexing since yesterday night angry

I visited my barber yesterday for my routine haircut, 2 weeks after my last visit. After he was done, I brought out my usual #300. He refused to collect, telling me there is an adjustment in price. He said the new charge is #500, directing me to the updated price list. lipsrsealed

I was like Wtf angry, why u no tell me b4 u start. I for just vex comot the shop and carry the hair for another two weeks. I had only stepped out with #500, hoping to buy suya with the remaining #200. He apologised and told me he forgot. He mentioned they had a meeting and agreed on the increment, blaming the continuous increase in price of goods and services.

I told him I will give him 300, and then balance him on my next visit. That suya been dey really hungry me. He eventually agreed because he knows me well.

When I got home, nah vex I use chew the suya, e no come sweet for mouth sef. Now I would have to adjust the frequency i visit for a haircut. Maybe I go even change my hairstyle to last skin, cos my hair grow very fast.

This country sef..... angry angry angry

Nairalanders..... How much do u guys now pay for your hairdo, abi nah my area alone

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by 1EmmyKay: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
However one can't have everything under the Sun
Bigajeff:
Life doesn't promise the next seconds
Time for everything under the sun
Time to play
Time Laugh
Time to rest
Death is inevitable
Investment / Re: Hackers Demand $70M After Kaseya Ransomware Attack by 1EmmyKay: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Russians?? Fear dem oo. Dem b hack lords and dey like fucking with USA grin
Religion / Re: Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) by 1EmmyKay: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Lol. Dey for leave them the Woman go beat the Pastor well. Some people are not in mood of falling when hands been laid on em and yes its not the demon in them, its just their school of thought so must you now as a Pastor push them down?? The Woman seff fit get some difficulties of life so pushing her down will solve it?? SMH if no be the body Guard She go beat that Pastor like craze.
Family / Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by 1EmmyKay: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
My own is even if you're doing the unjust things as a kid or Nigeria Youth, Just have Sense. Be wise.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Seeks Approval For ₦894 Billion Supplementary Budget by 1EmmyKay: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Na plan work. The money is to fund APC 2023
Crime / Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by 1EmmyKay: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2021
olril17:

you be confirm mugu...the victim family can not withdraw the case because action and suit on criminal case is always instituted by the state...oponu
where did I say they will withdraw case, obviously you didn't know diff between not wanting to pursue and withdrawing a case.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by 1EmmyKay: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2021
Y'all lots dont know shi. many of us could even die befor Chindinma. I see her case being adjourned and adjourned, I see the Atagas Family not wanting to pursue the case as its a shame for a respected kinsman killed by a sidechick. I see the wife and kids of Ataga leaving the country, I see more people begin leinient with chidinma cos she's young and beautiful to be wasted, I see her case sentenced as manslaughter or elongated years in prison and not being killed. This I have seen.

1 Like

Family / Re: Challenges Of Being A Man In Our 'modern' Society by 1EmmyKay: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2021
1EmmyKay:
Let me continue mine from here, because they know this they will misbehave, nag can cheat and even slap a man knowing fully well they are weaker and the man wouldn't dare do them anything because they're woman. But why really!?? Are men spirits? We are humans too blood runs in us hurtful words and painful actions get to us too. This thread reminds me of the case of the Chidinma Lady that killed Atiga the Billionaire Ceo. Am very sure he's aware and seen women as the weaker vessels and thought not to hit a woman even if he first were to be hit. Cos I never did hear in the news he beat his wife or any lady, and that's why he was killed by the weaker vessel, like gosh. He will think the whole slap and beat chidinma giving him at first was sex pre-intimacy, and even if it wasn't he's not going to hit her she's a woman, till the midget went to bring knife and stabbed the idiot. We men necessarily shouldn't hit a woman but we can dare them, rage make them fear us, walk away, make them seen as trash, they will humbly respect and fear us. And not be seen as weaklings and commit evil cause pain underneath.
Reminds me of some girl I had a fling with, we were together talking seems I joked about something next thing she became violent hitting me thought it was play, the werey want to show her real craze went to the kitchen brought frying pan to smash my face, at that moment she was coming out I stood up held her hand, raged and told her boldly to get the shit outta my house, with angry mean face, she at that moment knelt down and started pleading. because I hid my craze to let peace reign no mean sey I no get craze for head too oo.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Challenges Of Being A Man In Our 'modern' Society by 1EmmyKay: 7:37am On Jun 27, 2021
stanech:
There are plenty of reasons to hot a woman but we just don't do it.. Women are becoming jerks because they know this.
Let me continue mine from here, because they know this they will misbehave, nag can cheat and even slap a man knowing fully well they are weaker and the man wouldn't dare do them anything because they're woman. But why really!?? Are men spirits? We are humans too blood runs in us hurtful words and painful actions get to us too. This thread reminds me of the case of the Chidinma Lady that killed Atiga the Billionaire Ceo. Am very sure he's aware and seen women as the weaker vessels and thought not to hit a woman even if he first were to be hit. Cos I never did hear in the news he beat his wife or any lady, and that's why he was killed by the weaker vessel, like gosh. He will think the whole slap and beat chidinma giving him at first was sex pre-intimacy, and even if it wasn't he's not going to hit her she's a woman, till the midget went to bring knife and stabbed the idiot. We men necessarily shouldn't hit a woman but we can dare them, rage make them fear us, walk away, make them seen as trash, they will humbly respect and fear us. And not be seen as weaklings and commit evil cause pain underneath.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.