Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,710,785 members, 6,402,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 July 2021 at 01:15 PM

1EmmyKay's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1EmmyKay's Profile / 1EmmyKay's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Family / Why Are Mums Always To Beat Children by 1EmmyKay: 11:05am On Jul 23
Why are the mums always to beat a child when er and not the Dad? Before a Father beats a child for once sure the mother will have beat that child up to 50x
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by 1EmmyKay: 9:57am On Jul 16
Happy birthday. Your song I fit die on top your matter anytime I hit the play button always feel like repeating to infinity. Sound Boss I hail. Live long in your bliss and not misery.

1 Like

Politics / Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by 1EmmyKay: 6:37pm On Jul 14
1EmmyKay:
Sed. Really disheartening. Las las we go all die but I dont want to die gruesome like this damn
Politics / Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) by 1EmmyKay: 6:37pm On Jul 14
Sed. Really disheartening. Las las we go all die but I dont want to die gruesome like this damn
thinksquad:
Person suffer anyhow for this country, con still die like dis �
Fashion / Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by 1EmmyKay: 1:50pm On Jul 09
E dom be #500 for Ado Ekiti here. I dom timeline my barbing to two weeks now. If possible 3wweks. Although I get clipper for house I no get neighbor wey sabi barb
rill:
Wanna rant angry. The effect of inflation is seriously hitting everywhere. Infact I'm still vexing since yesterday night angry

I visited my barber yesterday for my routine haircut, 2 weeks after my last visit. After he was done, I brought out my usual #300. He refused to collect, telling me there is an adjustment in price. He said the new charge is #500, directing me to the updated price list. lipsrsealed

I was like Wtf angry, why u no tell me b4 u start. I for just vex comot the shop and carry the hair for another two weeks. I had only stepped out with #500, hoping to buy suya with the remaining #200. He apologised and told me he forgot. He mentioned they had a meeting and agreed on the increment, blaming the continuous increase in price of goods and services.

I told him I will give him 300, and then balance him on my next visit. That suya been dey really hungry me. He eventually agreed because he knows me well.

When I got home, nah vex I use chew the suya, e no come sweet for mouth sef. Now I would have to adjust the frequency i visit for a haircut. Maybe I go even change my hairstyle to last skin, cos my hair grow very fast.

This country sef..... angry angry angry

Nairalanders..... How much do u guys now pay for your hairdo, abi nah my area alone

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by 1EmmyKay: 6:42pm On Jul 08
However one can't have everything under the Sun
Bigajeff:
Life doesn't promise the next seconds
Time for everything under the sun
Time to play
Time Laugh
Time to rest
Death is inevitable
Investment / Re: Hackers Demand $70M After Kaseya Ransomware Attack by 1EmmyKay: 5:55pm On Jul 05
Russians?? Fear dem oo. Dem b hack lords and dey like fucking with USA grin
Religion / Re: Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) by 1EmmyKay: 10:04am On Jul 04
Lol. Dey for leave them the Woman go beat the Pastor well. Some people are not in mood of falling when hands been laid on em and yes its not the demon in them, its just their school of thought so must you now as a Pastor push them down?? The Woman seff fit get some difficulties of life so pushing her down will solve it?? SMH if no be the body Guard She go beat that Pastor like craze.
Family / Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by 1EmmyKay: 1:10pm On Jul 03
My own is even if you're doing the unjust things as a kid or Nigeria Youth, Just have Sense. Be wise.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Seeks Approval For ₦894 Billion Supplementary Budget by 1EmmyKay: 2:20pm On Jun 29
Na plan work. The money is to fund APC 2023
Crime / Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by 1EmmyKay: 10:45am On Jun 29
olril17:

you be confirm mugu...the victim family can not withdraw the case because action and suit on criminal case is always instituted by the state...oponu
where did I say they will withdraw case, obviously you didn't know diff between not wanting to pursue and withdrawing a case.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by 1EmmyKay: 9:03am On Jun 27
Y'all lots dont know shi. many of us could even die befor Chindinma. I see her case being adjourned and adjourned, I see the Atagas Family not wanting to pursue the case as its a shame for a respected kinsman killed by a sidechick. I see the wife and kids of Ataga leaving the country, I see more people begin leinient with chidinma cos she's young and beautiful to be wasted, I see her case sentenced as manslaughter or elongated years in prison and not being killed. This I have seen.

1 Like

Family / Re: Challenges Of Being A Man In Our 'modern' Society by 1EmmyKay: 7:47am On Jun 27
1EmmyKay:
Let me continue mine from here, because they know this they will misbehave, nag can cheat and even slap a man knowing fully well they are weaker and the man wouldn't dare do them anything because they're woman. But why really!?? Are men spirits? We are humans too blood runs in us hurtful words and painful actions get to us too. This thread reminds me of the case of the Chidinma Lady that killed Atiga the Billionaire Ceo. Am very sure he's aware and seen women as the weaker vessels and thought not to hit a woman even if he first were to be hit. Cos I never did hear in the news he beat his wife or any lady, and that's why he was killed by the weaker vessel, like gosh. He will think the whole slap and beat chidinma giving him at first was sex pre-intimacy, and even if it wasn't he's not going to hit her she's a woman, till the midget went to bring knife and stabbed the idiot. We men necessarily shouldn't hit a woman but we can dare them, rage make them fear us, walk away, make them seen as trash, they will humbly respect and fear us. And not be seen as weaklings and commit evil cause pain underneath.
Reminds me of some girl I had a fling with, we were together talking seems I joked about something next thing she became violent hitting me thought it was play, the werey want to show her real craze went to the kitchen brought frying pan to smash my face, at that moment she was coming out I stood up held her hand, raged and told her boldly to get the shit outta my house, with angry mean face, she at that moment knelt down and started pleading. because I hid my craze to let peace reign no mean sey I no get craze for head too oo.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Challenges Of Being A Man In Our 'modern' Society by 1EmmyKay: 7:37am On Jun 27
stanech:
There are plenty of reasons to hot a woman but we just don't do it.. Women are becoming jerks because they know this.
Let me continue mine from here, because they know this they will misbehave, nag can cheat and even slap a man knowing fully well they are weaker and the man wouldn't dare do them anything because they're woman. But why really!?? Are men spirits? We are humans too blood runs in us hurtful words and painful actions get to us too. This thread reminds me of the case of the Chidinma Lady that killed Atiga the Billionaire Ceo. Am very sure he's aware and seen women as the weaker vessels and thought not to hit a woman even if he first were to be hit. Cos I never did hear in the news he beat his wife or any lady, and that's why he was killed by the weaker vessel, like gosh. He will think the whole slap and beat chidinma giving him at first was sex pre-intimacy, and even if it wasn't he's not going to hit her she's a woman, till the midget went to bring knife and stabbed the idiot. We men necessarily shouldn't hit a woman but we can dare them, rage make them fear us, walk away, make them seen as trash, they will humbly respect and fear us. And not be seen as weaklings and commit evil cause pain underneath.

1 Like

Education / Re: I Now Have An Extra Year. So Sad. by 1EmmyKay: 4:49pm On Jun 20
Op you need mindset cleansing. Me wey be sey I absented for 2sessions and I no die. School na last thing wey I go sweat or put more energy than required cos the shi ain't worth it. Even if e be sef las las the certificate na wash. Cos person go die leave am rat will feast or it becomes useless. So imaging using ones six years struggles hungers brain disturbance just to get some degree and las las work sef no go come through. Better relax your mind and be calm. You go dey alright.

1 Like

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 1EmmyKay: 11:45am On Jun 11
1EmmyKay:
Who's vouched here for zelle to btc exchange $100 @360/$ text of whatsap at 7699720066
still available
Fashion / Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by 1EmmyKay: 1:32pm On Jun 10
Hello pls I have red patches on my beard area so glearing like was being poured acid. While other areas are normal. And again coupled with that is irritating skin bumps pimples over the beard area too. Its embarrassing. Can't even go out daytime, looks horrible. What is remedy please. herbal, medical, treatments suggestion are welcomed. Please help.
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 1EmmyKay: 10:26am On Jun 09
Who's vouched here for zelle to btc exchange $100 @360/$ text of whatsap at 7699720066
Family / Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by 1EmmyKay: 3:30pm On Jun 05
On the contrary it aint like that. For me it's the opposite. I love my Dad more than my mum. It's the connection between a Parent and a child or Guardian to a child that matters a child can even love his/her Guardian more than his/her parents. The heart felt welcoming and Love from my Dad to me am even yet to expirence it with someone else since His unfortunate demise
This was because while I was been tagged stubborn neglected and seen like a trash from my Mum, my Dad welcomed and loved me unconditionally. But albeit it was equal. Would have love my Mum more than my Dad. So to me its just the stance from both parent to a child that matters. But nomly a child is more connected to Mum than Dad. But still if no love and seen as trash the love the child will have is towards who accepts him/her unconditionally and loved and cared for him/her

2 Likes

NYSC / Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by 1EmmyKay: 6:41pm On Jun 03
Make them checkmate am well o. If it be mental illness

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes by 1EmmyKay: 1:12pm On Jun 03
Truly truly damn nigga ain't getting younger. I remember that van dame movie wey dem put am for cross. grin grin Am a grown Man now. Damn make my beard just set for face ma know. And make e set well o. Ageing sha. must happen either you like it or not. Just enjoy your time and make use of opportunity that comes with time. Time is just like a river that flows in one direction.
Jokes Etc / Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by 1EmmyKay: 10:10pm On Jun 02
Lol I dey mad?? Follow hulk drag wetin?
Romance / Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by 1EmmyKay: 5:45pm On May 30
Hmmn, my stance for this relationship matter is that just find a partner you can be happy together. Life full of ups and downs this present day Nigeria Romeo and Juliet Love no fit work lai lai. Cos things are rough and life is hard here na where bliss and no more issues of life dey that's where love thrives. But problems here and there. So who would find a partner that will add more problems to the one he or she is already loaded with?

4 Likes 1 Share

Jokes Etc / Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by 1EmmyKay: 5:34pm On May 30
Don't give a Bleep about that. How about asking what is said about you when you transition to the great beyond unknown.

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by 1EmmyKay: 1:48pm On May 01
Lol if these ones grow finish, sumo king go dey learn work. If dem enta moto the tires sef no go fit hold their weight. It go burst grin grin grin
Webmasters / Re: Rate This Site Design On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by 1EmmyKay: 1:05pm On Apr 26
OP I wan be like you oo abg where do I start
Business / Re: Is Buena Vida Legit! Any Pros And Cons by 1EmmyKay: 12:58pm On Apr 26
All this nonsense programs, they convince you with better suit nice luxuries and all but na wash. Actually only those who are the pioneers keep living large on it. While you go hustle for two people endlessly. I bin there once. I didn't even allow them to finish just took excuse that I want to pee. Na so I japa. even the person that invited me I just delete the num asap. No time for whack stuffs cool grin
Adverts / Re: Stripe+ 4gb Ram RDP Available by 1EmmyKay: 12:50pm On Apr 26
Is it US based or Nigeria. Need US based
Business / Re: HP Folio 9480m//intel Corei5//500gb Hdd//ram 4gb by 1EmmyKay: 12:43pm On Apr 26
I need 15.6 inches
Politics / Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by 1EmmyKay: 3:47am On Apr 16
Being a criminal sometimes face can be deceptive. Look some faces there so calm, and wouldn't look a criminal at first glance. So no be by face anybody fit be criminal. damn. Although some is injustice sha it Nigeria

1 Like

Phones / Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by 1EmmyKay: 2:00pm On Apr 05
LG faded with phones. I guess their HR department for phone were braindead when the likes of Infinix Tecno were innovating with their smarphones to a great taste of the populace in Nigeria
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by 1EmmyKay: 11:18pm On Apr 04
1EmmyKay:
Seriously naira land should have bots on this site that detects shit and irrelevant post as this and blocks it instant before even getting posted. Like damned niqa are you a Hopeless Simp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.