Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

1EmmyKay's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1EmmyKay's Profile / 1EmmyKay's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Career / Re: How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site by 1EmmyKay: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Am sorry bro, to survive this con3 dey like world war. Thank God for sparing ur life, those site owners will pay one peanuts just to do risky things, But thank y'all nairalanders that supported op with a token, shows we still have good hearted persons on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by 1EmmyKay: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
My new year resolution is to increase the number of my girlfriends from 3 to at least 6. Variety they say, is the voice of life.
and be ready for more debits

1 Like

Education / Re: A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures) by 1EmmyKay: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats Boss
Ndlistic:
Gained Admission in October 2016, Five years course plus Covid-19 and several ASUU strikes, finally ended yesterday 14th of December, 2022.

When I was yet to gain admission I was thinking that University is easy not until I entered and found out that it was not easy. The stress, early morning lectures, attendance, and the rest of them all were never an easy journey.

I never lost hope of going to the University and graduating after writing JAMB for so many years.

May God Be Praised. My Nairaland Family thank you all, I have learned a lot here on Nairaland which has helped me in my academics, and I appreciate you all.
Romance / Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by 1EmmyKay: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratulations!! Boss. Wishing you a happy home.
Events / Nairaland Famz Its My Birthday, Location:orphanage by 1EmmyKay: 3:13am On Sep 16, 2022
It's my birthday, and i am here in my hometown to celebrate in the orphanage home with the bright lads!!!. Who's coming?
Romance / Disrespect Caused Breakup by 1EmmyKay: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
So I just broke up with this bae, cos she disrespect me a lot, I told her of all the shi she's been doing(cheating, no access to her phone, untruthful), this is the height of it, was talking to her she was on call, I was like can't u just hold the call or excuse ursef, another instance is talking to her and she uses the word 'abegi ' severally when replying, so now I broke up with her and blocked all contact.
Is it right ?
Health / Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by 1EmmyKay: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
I unwind through music forget my worries first. Then after that commit em unto God if I no pass my problems God pass them.

10 Likes

Education / Re: Easy Ways To Identify Intelligent People by 1EmmyKay: 5:58am On Jul 23, 2022
So I dey intelligent, Chai, God is wonderful, nice write up, OP

32 Likes 4 Shares

Family / Re: Ok by 1EmmyKay: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
After giving up those lifestyle, what have you engage yourself in? i.e skill work or sch?
Computers / Re: How Much Should I Budget To Get A Used Laptop With The Following Specs by 1EmmyKay: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
New-460,000
Fairly used-250,000
Business / Nft Calls, Whitelist Trading by 1EmmyKay: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hello success hustlers, bringing y'all a group where we talk nft, trade WL and we give you superb Nft calls to make profit, group is still free at the moment. Join in to learn more on NFT trading, Whitelist trading and Crypto ecosystem for a successful future. text on watsap-0-7-0-6-9-2-0-4-5-4-2.
Jokes Etc / Re: How To Pass Exam With Out Reading by 1EmmyKay: 3:49pm On May 27, 2022
Mogbo tuntun ooo
Verbtips:
All student today is a good news how to pass an examination with out reading step no 1 find an half hour do feaces mix it with water to be thick ane cover it for 3 or more days, anytime you see your lecturer/subject teacher pure it to it face.secondly buy 200 watt bulb fix it and keep your head in touch with it for good 15 hours.(when the bulb is light up with electricity)that the two step to pass an exam without reading dog feaces mean anything in the head of the lecturer will enter your head but it will hang in the air if you didn't light up your brain with 200 WATT YELLOw Bulb if doubting me try and see 100%sure tested and trusted
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 1EmmyKay: 9:06am On May 27, 2022
I have a US paypa verified acc for sale with history. Pm on watsapp
0-7-0-6-9-2-0-4-5-4-2
dessz:
Who has verified usa paypal account for sale?
Investment / Verified US Paypal For Sale by 1EmmyKay: 9:01am On May 27, 2022
Hello, if you need a verified Paypal US I got for sale. Can send and recieve payments, has history far dated back to 2020. Dm on watsapp.
0-7-0-6-9-2-0-4-5-4-2
Business / Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by 1EmmyKay: 10:51am On May 25, 2022
How do you do this
shiffynaani:
chairman can you teach me?

I'm ready to learn sir and also loyal to the core

Romance / Re: Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex by 1EmmyKay: 9:33am On May 17, 2022
Seriously it's disheartening, my young generation just thinking and glorifying knacks all the time, no groundbreaking innovative mind thinking, no standing up to bad leaders, no manufacturing minds, only consume consume and sex sex all the time. Am dissapointed. Maybe next future generations mindset will change sha. But this my generation na olofo
God1000:
Nonsense, the way young Nigerians glorify sex nowadays instead of brainstorming on good things is worrisome

Our society has degenerated so badly with debauchery on the rise everyday

Everything revolves around sex these days.
sex, sex, sex, stupid generation of young people
They can't invent anything good for humanity, black man has contributed nothing to civilization, 10 years old girl is already having sex with numerous boyfriends, our streets are littered with babies everywhere.

1 Like

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Vector Portrait Journey So Far... by 1EmmyKay: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Help yourself!, the NFT world is looking for anime artist, u can be one. Just focus on anime vector artist and be good. Thank me l8tr. Meanwhile what's the spec of the pc ur using for this design?
Investment / Come In To Learn About NFT And Defi by 1EmmyKay: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2022
Hello to the nairaland community, if you wish to learn about defi and nft contact me on watsapp @0-7-0-6-9-2-0-4-5-4-2. Even if you don't have money, you can grind for WL and sell. Just learn first. I with Also be sharing airdrops that are hot in defi right now.
Romance / Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 1EmmyKay: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Keep female friends? No strings attached? Na, so she come my place she eat food, sometimes I pay transport cos that's what friends do, i support her dreams etc And some other Guy is wanking the hell outta her coochie?? Na can't take that shit. Ain't friends with females except my related ones. Full stop

3 Likes

Religion / Re: What Does "The Wages Of Sin Is Death" Really Means by 1EmmyKay: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2022
Proof
Amtasiu:
Please  people should help me I am stranded and confused right now.
I collects contribution to run a business which I truly started.
Unfortunately, I ,my wife and ourbaby left home to see my sick mother only to come back and meet our door broken.
#294,500 (Two Hundred and Ninety Four Thousand Five Hundred) was carted away from my room.
My business is collapsed now. 
I and my family can barely eat now with huge debt.
I have never plan to beg before. 
Please help me to pay the debt no amount is small please.  
Any amount you help me with God Almighty will give you back in manifold.
Acc. No 0111499879
GTB 
Thanks God bless you
Culture / Re: Oba Saliu Adetunji Is Dead! Olubadan Of Ibadan Dies At 93 by 1EmmyKay: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2022
Omoh him leave long oo. But still death is end of every man. Let's just live righteously

4 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: What's Your New Year Resolution? by 1EmmyKay: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
Want one learn like 3 programming languages, want a relationship with sane, sound woman.
Want to be prayerful.
Want to be more familiar with my spirit man.
Want to...invest and use money do better thing. So help me God.

4 Likes

Business / Re: What's Your Financial Target For 2022? by 1EmmyKay: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
17-23M naira, so help me God. It's a realistic target though.
Family / Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by 1EmmyKay: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2022
187k i or to come back later before 6 months into 2022 to qoute this with a mili
Family / Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by 1EmmyKay: 6:13am On Dec 26, 2021
Omoh I dom see worst, I went to zero, I see leaf I dey chop am like goat. The way hunger beat me. But I never relent. Everything is changed up now. I now look up to everyday.
Romance / Re: A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures by 1EmmyKay: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulations Boss, wishing you HML a great way to joyfully end the year. Sha waybill me my jollof rice. Na Abj i base.
Health / Re: Celebrating One Year Of Abstinence From Sugary Drinks by 1EmmyKay: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2021
Sugary drinks no good oo, u go think sey u dey enjoy, na express way to getting diabetes and cancer.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) by 1EmmyKay: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2021
I relate oo, Dem Carry my Camon X with this method, omo it shock me.
Education / Re: Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees by 1EmmyKay: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
This man try oo even my first degree I dey try acquire like this is squeezing the life outta me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.