Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

1EmmyKay's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1EmmyKay's Profile / 1EmmyKay's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Education / Re: I Now Have An Extra Year. So Sad. by 1EmmyKay: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Op you need mindset cleansing. Me wey be sey I absented for 2sessions and I no die. School na last thing wey I go sweat or put more energy than required cos the shi ain't worth it. Even if e be sef las las the certificate na wash. Cos person go die leave am rat will feast or it becomes useless. So imaging using ones six years struggles hungers brain disturbance just to get some degree and las las work sef no go come through. Better relax your mind and be calm. You go dey alright.

1 Like

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 1EmmyKay: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2021
1EmmyKay:
Who's vouched here for zelle to btc exchange $100 @360/$ text of whatsap at 7699720066
still available
Fashion / Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by 1EmmyKay: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hello pls I have red patches on my beard area so glearing like was being poured acid. While other areas are normal. And again coupled with that is irritating skin bumps pimples over the beard area too. Its embarrassing. Can't even go out daytime, looks horrible. What is remedy please. herbal, medical, treatments suggestion are welcomed. Please help.
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 1EmmyKay: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2021
Who's vouched here for zelle to btc exchange $100 @360/$ text of whatsap at 7699720066
Family / Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by 1EmmyKay: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
On the contrary it aint like that. For me it's the opposite. I love my Dad more than my mum. It's the connection between a Parent and a child or Guardian to a child that matters a child can even love his/her Guardian more than his/her parents. The heart felt welcoming and Love from my Dad to me am even yet to expirence it with someone else since His unfortunate demise
This was because while I was been tagged stubborn neglected and seen like a trash from my Mum, my Dad welcomed and loved me unconditionally. But albeit it was equal. Would have love my Mum more than my Dad. So to me its just the stance from both parent to a child that matters. But nomly a child is more connected to Mum than Dad. But still if no love and seen as trash the love the child will have is towards who accepts him/her unconditionally and loved and cared for him/her

2 Likes

NYSC / Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by 1EmmyKay: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Make them checkmate am well o. If it be mental illness

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes by 1EmmyKay: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Truly truly damn nigga ain't getting younger. I remember that van dame movie wey dem put am for cross. grin grin Am a grown Man now. Damn make my beard just set for face ma know. And make e set well o. Ageing sha. must happen either you like it or not. Just enjoy your time and make use of opportunity that comes with time. Time is just like a river that flows in one direction.
Jokes Etc / Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by 1EmmyKay: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lol I dey mad?? Follow hulk drag wetin?
Romance / Re: Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? by 1EmmyKay: 5:45pm On May 30, 2021
Hmmn, my stance for this relationship matter is that just find a partner you can be happy together. Life full of ups and downs this present day Nigeria Romeo and Juliet Love no fit work lai lai. Cos things are rough and life is hard here na where bliss and no more issues of life dey that's where love thrives. But problems here and there. So who would find a partner that will add more problems to the one he or she is already loaded with?

4 Likes 1 Share

Jokes Etc / Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by 1EmmyKay: 5:34pm On May 30, 2021
Don't give a Bleep about that. How about asking what is said about you when you transition to the great beyond unknown.

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by 1EmmyKay: 1:48pm On May 01, 2021
Lol if these ones grow finish, sumo king go dey learn work. If dem enta moto the tires sef no go fit hold their weight. It go burst grin grin grin
Webmasters / Re: Rate This Site Design On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by 1EmmyKay: 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
OP I wan be like you oo abg where do I start
Business / Re: Is Buena Vida Legit! Any Pros And Cons by 1EmmyKay: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
All this nonsense programs, they convince you with better suit nice luxuries and all but na wash. Actually only those who are the pioneers keep living large on it. While you go hustle for two people endlessly. I bin there once. I didn't even allow them to finish just took excuse that I want to pee. Na so I japa. even the person that invited me I just delete the num asap. No time for whack stuffs cool grin
Business / Re: HP Folio 9480m//intel Corei5//500gb Hdd//ram 4gb by 1EmmyKay: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
I need 15.6 inches
Politics / Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by 1EmmyKay: 3:47am On Apr 16, 2021
Being a criminal sometimes face can be deceptive. Look some faces there so calm, and wouldn't look a criminal at first glance. So no be by face anybody fit be criminal. damn. Although some is injustice sha it Nigeria

1 Like

Phones / Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by 1EmmyKay: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
LG faded with phones. I guess their HR department for phone were braindead when the likes of Infinix Tecno were innovating with their smarphones to a great taste of the populace in Nigeria
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by 1EmmyKay: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
1EmmyKay:
Seriously naira land should have bots on this site that detects shit and irrelevant post as this and blocks it instant before even getting posted. Like damned niqa are you a Hopeless Simp?
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by 1EmmyKay: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
Seriously naira land should have bots on this site that detects shit and irrelevant post as this and blocks it instant before even getting posted. Like damnef niqa are you a Hopeless Simp?
Romance / Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by 1EmmyKay: 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
So even as this country is in Chaos(Kidnappings Bandit killing BH and all sorts of evil pointing to the end time some peeps still get space to do dating shi) well hope evil won't caught up with y'all when least expected.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by 1EmmyKay: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
Laptop repair is lucrative I know a man who repairs my laptop and he constantly makes in racks of 8-12k daily. He does daily contribution of 3k-4k. Just find some good location busy area in a tech place where they sell phones and accessories. Most of it all be sincere in your dealings. People will vouch you to others hence you gain more customers and your business grows bigger. Only fools despise WISDOM. grin grin

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by 1EmmyKay: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Am weary and tired of this evil going on In this world. damn how can humans be doing this to their fellow race. Damn even if the aliens colonise this world, they wouldn't do this much evil to we humans. Seriously this is too barbaric and wicked.
Travel / Re: Zamfara, Bauchi, Ekiti Residents Paid Highest Transport Fares In February — NBS by 1EmmyKay: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Serious oo na true. Na Ekiti I dey lai dix and if na okada u dey do in a year u Dom build house and get another bike. I swear. Average drop na like #200 for bike.
Politics / Re: Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns by 1EmmyKay: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
JooJae:
May his soul rest in peace
it's She not He
Romance / Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by 1EmmyKay: 4:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Una too dey hype this relationship stuff. Just be happy with whoever is available and if the partner tryna mess u up, drift away. That's why I like the western world(The Whites). All this relationship bruhaha dey gat no time for shi. If the stress of being in a relationship is causing emotional pains or public disgrace, they drift away Asap. And make their single space grin grin grin.
Actually the Whites will rather prefer to be in a lasting/till death do us part relationship with Pets such as Puppy, Dog, Cats. Because Humans too get wahala.
Romance / Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by 1EmmyKay: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Me I no get time for stress. Me wey no even get time for gibberish rubbish. once relationship Dom dey fade off I go know and if she's about to start making me have uneccesary stress. I ghost am. I no like stress. I am stressed off being in Nigeria already. Talking about stress like; cheating without coming straight to me on wats wrong, not being commited to the relationship, being too selfish, uncaring, doesn't have good intellect of how life works etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by 1EmmyKay: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2021
Pevert's evrywhere
Nairaland / General / Re: Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait by 1EmmyKay: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2021
We introverts are rare gem. Well my own introvert is always on me when money no dey. I manage my space. Think straight and try to figure out what to do with my life. As I cant be broke and be laughing with others and social shit that might bring me into more problems if not guided properly. Yes introverts are highly intellectual most of our advance world inventions today are from introverted minds.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello Releases ₦3.98 Billion For Road Projects In Kogi by 1EmmyKay: 4:20am On Feb 02, 2021
Oluboh:

https://dailytrust.com/kogi-gov-releases-3bn-for-30-township-road-projects
Lolz, to commence with immediate effect, Gov Bello Yahaya knows what is at stake as 2023 is almost here, can't take chances for the Presidential race. Smh. Why not do what's right because is right.
Romance / Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by 1EmmyKay: 6:35am On Jan 30, 2021
lefulefu:
na the goodlooking guy with 1 billion na im d naija woman go choose grin grin grin grin grin grin
the problem is some guys too dey obsessed with the way they look that dem no go bother improving other aspects of their lives cheesy
if u good looking and u hardworking and focused in ur career it will be totally impossible for women not to look ur way.In short na u go even dey choose and not u begging and crying for a girl to accept u grin
Na u talk sense for this thread
Romance / Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by 1EmmyKay: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2021
Fyn girl. Happy married life.
Education / Re: 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep by 1EmmyKay: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Uni Calabar but she's always in Lagos V.I selling her body? She was used for something
wawuu see package. Damn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.