Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

1F30M4's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1F30M4's Profile / 1F30M4's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

Science/Technology / Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by 1F30M4(f): 12:05am On Aug 01, 2022
Awesome! There's room for improvement ofcourse but thinking of ways to solve a problem(ugh! that deafening noise from some generators) and their efforts towards making it a reality is quite commendable.
Food / Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by 1F30M4(f): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tonytonex:
I'd love mine with swallow. But with no or little tomato and with palm oil. With little vegi.

Yeah, it slaps differently with palm oil and any vegetable of your choice(fluted pumpkin, waterleaf or make it flavourful with some scent leaf, etc).

1 Like

Health / Re: Help My Son Had Refused To Eat In School. by 1F30M4(f): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mindlog:

There is something many schools are not too observant about, and that is lunchtime bullying and it is one of the prime times bullies in schools strike, making some kids scared of even opening their lunch packs for fear of being ridiculed or it being taken away from them.

My thoughts exactly. Yeah, these things happen in schools and are often overlooked/trivialized, food/snack bullies. Let's wait for the OP to tell us more.
Health / Re: Help My Son Had Refused To Eat In School. by 1F30M4(f): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mindlog:

What is his eating habits like, at home?

Good question!

OP, how about at home? Does he eat all that? What does he eat when he's at home or perhaps during events/outings?
Crime / Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend In Plateau (Grapic Picture) by 1F30M4(f): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2022
He killed her because she didn't go to an outing with him? E don reach like dis. Let it not be audio sentence oo, justice must prevail!
Family / Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by 1F30M4(f): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2022
What a tragedy! May their souls Rest In Peace and may God comfort their loved ones.
Food / Re: See The Snake My Mommy Killed On Her Way From Church by 1F30M4(f): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Omoo! See as the thing sef big. OP, please tell mummy to borrow me small liver abeggg. That is a very very dangerous creature. Thank God she struck it first.

2 Likes

Food / Re: Which Popular Meat/food Is Consumed By People And You Are Yet To Eat? by 1F30M4(f): 12:20am On Jul 04, 2022
Semo - haven't tried it yet, no reason, e no jus dey enter my eye laidat.
Food / Re: How Many Counts Of Groundnuts Does Your Regular Vendor Offer At #50? by 1F30M4(f): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Lol where una dey see 50seeds? Na only one woman I know still dey tie 50 naira own for here and na mek small pikin dem fit see something throw for mawt use hol' belle with biscuit, even 100 naira own nur dey reach half of alomo bottle again. A paint bucket of groundnut sef don enter 3k now, wey be 1k before.
Education / Re: If It Were To Be You What Would You Do? by 1F30M4(f): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
A child that should originally be in JS1, how come he will be in SS1 by September? Even if the system is flawed, his parent(s) waited until it's almost if not too late. I'm not sure this situation can be remedied. That boy isn't interested at all. Has his parent(s) sat him down and asked him about his future ambition? No, I don't think so. You want your child to be smart(like lagbaja in church or the next flat) but you don't even care if he is really putting in adequate efforts, o wrong nau. Teacher sef need help oo, their work no be beans.

To be sincere with you OP, it is not worth it at all, you know why? Frustration go choke. They'll turn a blind eye and a deaf ear(same way they stayed mute and didn't find it worrisome that he was promoted to JS2, JS3 and in a few months SS1) and still blame you for not doing your job well. It would've been better if he had even just a little interest. You can take a horse to the stream but can't force it to drink water. If they really mean well for him, they should ask him what his interests are and help him make progress with it. This is my 2kobo!

1 Like

Food / Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by 1F30M4(f): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Looks delish, I wannntttt oo. Is it spicy? At this point, I don't mind if my nose starts dripping lol. Cold wan finish me aswear.
Romance / Re: See Me See Wahala!!! by 1F30M4(f): 12:45am On Jun 30, 2022
Hahahaha she nur try chop the gala? You for see starsss!!! cheesy You need to work on things like "an slowpoke" "I was already aroused knowing fully well. That I had no money...", etc. It should read "a slowpoke" and "I was already aroused even as I had no money to..." or you fit still use pidgin. You tried, nice one.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Let's See Who Gets This by 1F30M4(f): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2022
Lol funny except that of Putin. For the first, in recent times? Nahh maybe a dope car, cool footwear or some amazing accessories. The second and the last, just really funny. You see that one drawing the bridge ahead bah, pesin suppose off engine go reason im matter with better 2×2.

1 Like

Career / Re: I Have Messed Up In The Office by 1F30M4(f): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Won ti get eh cheesy cheesy

With the way you narrated everything, I can only imagine what was going through your boss and the other guy's mind. She just waited for a good time to drop the bombshell, her first question loool and then she had to ask if you're sure it's good cheesy "you people have been enjoying too much in this company", "so you're full of action like this", "I saw all your blue film" kaiiiiiiii baba go don start to dey sweat tongue

Your boss na real soji woman. The fun part is how she relates well with y'all after every every, nobody knows her next action now. Keeping y'all on your toes, everybody will be on their best behaviour, can't get too comfortable cos she fit unleash her weyrey anytime esp when y'all least expect it grin grin Don't go about doing your work like nothing happened, you owe her an apology.
Romance / Re: Help A Brother Please by 1F30M4(f): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Okay, I'll try to state everything you typed up there in clear terms so that other commenters can understand and proffer their advice.

The OP & wifey has been married for 2yrs now, they have a 9months old child. His inlaws want him & wifey to take care of his wife's cousins who lost their mum(his wife's aunty) a week ago. Their mother is a sister to his wife's mother and she took care of his wife when she lost her mother many years ago.

He has informed wifey's family members that he won't be able to fend for them due to lack of finances but they told him not to worry about that cos they're willing to sponsor the children but then they want the children to be under their watch & guidance. The OP seeks advice, opinions & suggestions on how best to go about this.

4 Likes

Education / Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by 1F30M4(f): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Awwwww that's so thoughtful of them, God bless them abundantly. Belated happy birthday to you, OP. Cheers to many more beautiful years ahead.
Romance / Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by 1F30M4(f): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
The ulcer is not the problem here, you are. She has her drugs, lifestyle changes should follow. If you don't love her anymore, let her know and end things amicably with her. All these "she wants to come over to your house to feel better and you giving excuses" shouldn't even come up at all. I hope she finds peace and moves on with her life.

P.S- marathon s.ex is not and will never be the cure for ulcer. One with an ulcer attack can barely sit still talk more of stand or even walk, with that much stomach discomfort you're probably tired of rushing to the toilet cos you can't possibly roll there, it is a terrible experience. She may actually have ulcer but there's certainly something else in the mix.
Family / Re: King Sunny Ade In Paternity Mess As Woman Claims He Is Her Biological Father by 1F30M4(f): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ahh! Waiting for this drama to unfold..
Family / Re: Good Morning Nairalander by 1F30M4(f): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
I think you should be more worried about the fact that transportation to your workplace eats way deep into your salary. I'm not saying you should quit your current job, just hoping that you've got your eyes out for another one, a better job.

Don't give into pressure just yet. Believe me, you and your girlfriend are not ready for this now. They want to raise a building as a wedding gift to you & wifey, how about helping you both navigate through everything, all the responsibilities in-between? Yes, they would do their best to help out but it won't seem like enough, then frustration cos you weren't ready or prepared for this but they made you feel that they'll hold your hands alllll the wayyy lol.

1 Like

Family / Re: ALHAMDULLILAH!! My First Child Delivered Safely.. by 1F30M4(f): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. He will grow to fulfill God's mandate.

3 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by 1F30M4(f): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Lol, which one in particular.

The Emeka Ike or Jim iyke?

Both grin but then Jim Iyke is the one in particular cheesy cheesy he's rugged like that!

1 Like

Family / Re: I Am Always Ashamed Because Of This. by 1F30M4(f): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
You're right, it helps the little ones understand the language even as they can't speak/write it yet.

It's not too late for you. I learnt the much I know now cos I had to leave the city and go back to the villa for my tertiary education(I kicked against it then lol but I'm glad I did). My roommates made me a laughing stock, my classmates sidelined a few of us that could only speak English, I hated it so much. Whenever we were on break, I'd go to my granny's, stay for a while, stop by at my uncle's house and then back to school. I'd watch closely how people communicated with one another in the bus, in the streets, in the markets and in church. It's very funny now but I was really determined even when I wasn't getting the pronunciation right lol. It did help and to a great extent at that. When I eventually went back to base, my family were amazed haha.

What I'm saying is that it's not too late for you, OP. You can actually learn bit by bit like I did, you can get a tutor as well. Good luck!
TV/Movies / Re: 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating by 1F30M4(f): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2022
No cap grin grin grin grin lwkm. SenatePresdo, very apt cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Health / Re: Can I Have A Heart Attack At 25? by 1F30M4(f): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mine is hereditary too. So sorry for your loss, may her soul continue to Rest In Peace.

Like you, I hate routine drugs. A family friend told me about sandpaper leaves, wash and squeeze them in clean water and take a glassful thrice daily. Absolutely recommend cos it's very effective, I took it just twice daily for a week and I've not felt that heaviness in my chest for a while now. Squeezing it na work oninown but it's totally worth it. If you can do it on your own or have someone help you squeeze them, I guarantee you'd feel much better. If you can't, keep taking your medications, get enough rest and always check your bp.

Also, if I may add - sometimes when there's a spike in your bp, it could be malaria, get tested & seek treatment as soon as you can.
Health / Re: How To Get Rid Of Garlic And Ginger Breath by 1F30M4(f): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
As for the ginger, try cutting them into small chunks and leave to shrink(until there are little/no moisture in them), you can then ground into powder and store in a cool dry place. You can always infuse some into steamy hot water anytime you like, easy peazy. Also, you can gargle and rinse your mouth right after. I hope this helps.

Garlic, I prefer chewing them cos I feel it's more effective that way. I have relatives that prefer to swallow or cut one or two into very tiny bits for their stews/sauces, that's okay. I'd suggest you try swallowing, maybe last thing before you go to bed. It doesn't mean that the smell will go away totally, no it won't but it won't come on very strong. Well, your faeces may have that garlic smell, your farts too lol.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Whitish Spots On My Nails, Needs Help. Graphic Photos by 1F30M4(f): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
brimdans:

See this low retarded mofo.

Resist the urge. You've made a second one.
Food / Re: Roasted Or Boiled - Photo by 1F30M4(f): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Boiled please, with a bowl of pear wink
NYSC / Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by 1F30M4(f): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Her mother is lying cold in the mortuary, now thisss. May their souls find rest and may God comfort their loved ones.
Family / Re: My In-laws Driving Me Nuts by 1F30M4(f): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
It's been 4months now. You haven't been here for sometime, I hope you're alright and your hubby is gradually finding his feet over there. Sending prayers up for your family, everything will be alright.
Politics / Re: Anambra Government To Partner WHO On Strategic Areas In Health Sector by 1F30M4(f): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice one, Mr. Governor. Keep coming up with solutions that will suit community needs, may oil never dry from your head.
Education / Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by 1F30M4(f): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol that is a beautiful gown. The colour is cool on the eyes, it's quite long, the neckline is nice, simple design and no crazy openings. Would y'all have a problem with this outfit if it was worn by an average, obese, non-curvy and/or slim lady? My guess is as good as yours cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.