Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

1F30M4's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1F30M4's Profile / 1F30M4's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 38 pages)

Romance / Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by 1F30M4(f): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Better now than later. Love is not controlling neither is it abusive. Leave an abusive relationship or marriage before it's too late. Never say he/she will change in the long run, it could get worse.

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Pangolin (Pictured) by 1F30M4(f): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
treesun:

Very sweet, but this animal always hide like a woman in love!

Lwkm this is the funniest thing I've read all day cheesy cheesy
Crime / Re: Why Did The Prisoner Choose The Bread Instead Of the Key by 1F30M4(f): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bashnigga:

I like the way u stylized your name...cool

Tenkiu Bash

1 Like

Crime / Re: Why Did The Prisoner Choose The Bread Instead Of the Key by 1F30M4(f): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol if only you know the real meaning of wack

Hahahaha I do. Dis wan na pidgin "wack", I would've gone with "chow" but e nur go too blend.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Why Did The Prisoner Choose The Bread Instead Of the Key by 1F30M4(f): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Because man must wack cheesy where are our distinguished philosophers?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Education / Re: How Do You Carry Your Bag? by 1F30M4(f): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
oz4real83:
2 or 4. For 1 and 6, very risky, somebody will be tampering with your bag without you knowing.

Exactly, after hearing stories of how criminal elements tamper with bags, cutting through with sharp objects and moving contents in it. It's 2 for me.

6 is just so funny lol. Reminds me of one or two classmates I had, back in the days. Very playful & stubborn boys cheesy

1 Like

Education / Re: Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? by 1F30M4(f): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
What's the age difference between you & I?

51 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. by 1F30M4(f): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
SQLmastar:
Is Tek Experts related to the YNV group?
I was of the assumption that they are an international body that encourages remote work.

I thought so as well. Honestly, I didn't know it was as bad as this.
Family / Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by 1F30M4(f): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omooo I'm speechless aswear. I just know say my blood go don dey boil lol
Family / Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by 1F30M4(f): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ximenez:

Even when the tables are turned, you can't still compare with what some guys do for a simple and basic stuff as getting laid.
We all read it here when a guy went to rob in order to get money to celebrate his girlfriend's birthday.

I have to take it one article at a time, Author, location, sample size, equipment, results etc.
No deadline, happy Sunday too.
Never been to church for like 16 months now though, hard to imagine for someone who was once an alter server.

Yeah I get you but then the bolded lol. Whoa! I didn't read about the guy who robbed to please his girlfriend, probably that was when I was away. Did he really think about how that single act could actually ruin his life forever likeee wtf! How did the story end though? I hope they're happily married now orrr set to wed soon, I'm trying really hard not to laugh rn seriously why go to such dangerous lengths for someone who definitely is not on same page with you jeez shogun laye ni?!

Okay good, no pressure, take your time. You were once an altar server haha youdonmeannit cheesy well, the COVID lockdown had me streaming masses online, still got its hold on me but then I try to follow up with church activities in my neighborhood.
Family / Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by 1F30M4(f): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ximenez:

But i believe most women secretly wish to have a simp for a partner.

No challenges for now ,
I downloaded about 25 articles, I'm going to review at least 10, find some missing gaps and give my recommendations.

Lool the way y'all keep throwing this "simp" word around on here though. Considering that "simp" was derived from "simpleton", I used to wonder how y'all came about the whole simp narrative. I mean I get that loff can make people(men and women alike) do certain things wey dey be like say na juju even when they don't seem to get that same energy back from their significant other. If a man who tries so hard to please a woman either to get her attention or affection(hoping that she'll reciprocate also but eventually doesn't) is called a simp, how about when the tables are turned, what then do will you call such a woman? Just curious.

Oh great. Cool stuff. You'll dive into the 10 at once or spread it out, is there a deadline? Happy Sunday to you & yours btw cheesy
Food / Re: AKPU Smells, But Its Still Favourite For Many by 1F30M4(f): 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mercychen:
Akpu doesn't smell. Its the way some process it that makes it smell.

In my place, akpu is just like pounded yam and can stay for days without smelling.
This is how we process the odourless akpu.

We soak the cassava overnight, grind it the next day, squeeze out the water and pack into a bag and be taking it from the bag. Washing the akpu with fresh water every morning. Just like pap.

The smelly akpu processing.
They soak it for days.
Then grind and leave it in the water for weeks to ferment before bagging it or they leave it in the drum and use it directly from the drum..

This process of fermentation is what introduces the smell to it.

Yea, that's right. You've said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Food / Re: AKPU Smells, But Its Still Favourite For Many by 1F30M4(f): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Darkseid:
Any akpu wey no smell for my hand na fake akpu be that. Village akpu can never be compared city akpu, the smellier the better angry

The smellier, the whaaat shocked shocked my belle wan burst dfkm bro
Family / Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by 1F30M4(f): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ximenez:

Isn't that what most of you want?
"A real man"

I'm working on one.

Accuracy of Computed tomography urography, in the staging of urinary bladder carcinoma.

Hahahaha the definition may differ from person to person.

Nice one. How's it going? Any challenges so far?
Food / Re: See The Food I Bought At Fugar, Edo State by 1F30M4(f): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
It's two times the cost here with half the size of the meats.
Family / Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by 1F30M4(f): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ximenez:

You must be familiar with systematic reviews then.

Sure, I am. Your reply to the OP was pretty sarcastic, I'm sure you didn't mean every single word of what you typed up there lol
Food / Re: When Do U Eat More; When U Are Happy Or Sad by 1F30M4(f): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
I haven't really paid attention to that. I think when I'm home, I tend to eat more. I dunno where that hunger comes from, can't explain it, just want something going into my mouth every minute. It's not like that when I'm outdoors.
Family / Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by 1F30M4(f): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ximenez:

You said you are a researcher sad

Yup, why the sad emoji lmaoo cheesy
Family / Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by 1F30M4(f): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ximenez:

God sent you to her to rescue her.
Persist with her, place her and the kid on a monthly allowance.
To lighten up her mood, open a joint account with her and start planning marriage.
The baby loving you is not a coincidence, you her the father, even though not biological, open a trust fund for the baby.
All the best bro, you are a real man.

Hahaha you're pure cruise.

1 Like

Family / Re: A Day Without Eating Meat.. by 1F30M4(f): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
garriAndsugar:

No.. you're all alone

Hahahaha cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Family / Re: My Brother Ruined Himself Because Of His Girlfriend. by 1F30M4(f): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Your brother is already neck deep in this, he alone is in the position to actually get himself out of this mess but then I hope it won't be too late by then.

Y'all can only do your best which ofcourse I think y'all have done by accepting him back with open arms & also helping him settle some of his debts, some families really got no chill and will leave him to his fate after he ignored all their warnings and eventually cut them off for no just reason. I'm really sorry to say this but he only came back with the hope that y'all will surely be there for him in these challenging times and help him rise again, however chances that he'll suddenly develop amnesia and go straight back to his so-called girlfriend as soon as his loans have been paid off, I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

He has to also make efforts to pay off the remaining debts, y'all should let him know that he doesn't get to take the back seat (I know he's the victim here and y'all definitely feel pity for him but this will help develop some sense of responsibility on his part). I hope he didn't lose his job cos after your first paragraph, you didn't say anything again about that. It's his first relationship alright, we mumu for love dah year sha but this one right here is really getting out of hand.

Don't give up just yet, y'all still try to talk some sense into him, not guaranteed though as that may just fly over his head and that's why they say "no dey put mawt for loff matter, dem go use you settle las las" loff there- could go for other things that can make people get sentimental and defensive. Y'all be prayerful as well. Shalom!

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) by 1F30M4(f): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Damn they sure look good together but omooo dem get mind oo.
Family / Re: As A Kid,how Did You Know If Your Parent Just Received Their Salary Or Wages? by 1F30M4(f): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Asides the fact that they fail woefully at hiding their excitement grin grin They come home with bags, basically to stock up so we know these are for the "rainy days" esp when it gets tougher & tougher by the day and payday seems so farrr away.
Food / Re: Ogbono Soup, With Fufu Or Eba? by 1F30M4(f): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
On a very good day, Fufu. Every other day, Eba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: How Can I Restore A Terminated Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? by 1F30M4(f): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
dejt4u:
you will need to visit your department. Go and meet the PG coordinator in your department and also your HOD. They should be able to do something about it

Spot on!
Health / Re: Commercial Sex Workers Undergo Free Medical Tests In Onitsha (Photos) by 1F30M4(f): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
This is indeed commendable.
Family / Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by 1F30M4(f): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
His mum, awwww smiley Welcome home, son of the soil.
Events / Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by 1F30M4(f): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Birthday blessings, OP. Didn't know you're an April-born cheesy May God continually keep you in good health to see this day in many more years to come. Cheers!
TV/Movies / Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by 1F30M4(f): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Silentgroper:
But jerry was the troublemaker..

Yeah true, Jerry will rile Tom up and then go around acting like a saint, making Tom look like the villain. Both of them get wahala sha.
TV/Movies / Re: Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? by 1F30M4(f): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jerry, poor little rat haha grin grin they were both very troublesome but Jerry was really smart and Tom always got paid back in his own coin cheesy

1 Like

Food / Re: See The Cassava I Harvested In My Plot by 1F30M4(f): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nice one. I'll be thrilled to behold such too considering the circumstances, don't let anyone make you feel otherwise. May our efforts never be in vain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 38 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.