Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? (54145 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by lagosrd: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2021
The older the become the more slim their chances are.

The older they become the more pretentious they become.

The older the become the more humble.

The older they become the more possessive they become.

The older they become and you marry them, you go learn to manage their madness till you die , marriage no be dating o.

They can be very helpful and secretive before marriage but after .....OK poo

Lastly , if you find a good one , that has a good background , you have obtained favor from the lord and she will not give you problem for a day.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by IAMPEDRO: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
But dz particular scenario doesnt happen all d time.
Yh, now you don't know why she's not married, I don't know why either but only the creator can answer that.
Like I said before does that mean she is bad or she doesn't posses the quality of a wife, of course No. My dear friend pray for divine direction that's all I can say.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by 1kinggy(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2021
Prolificdeman:
I'm currently very close a lady that's much older than. She's a good friend to me, and have been so helpful in my business. I haven't asked her out yet nor demanded sex from her. But she has told me so much about her and both her sexuality. From my observation she talks so much about marriage. But I'm not even ready in the next 3yrs. If you're in my situation, can you date her. I don't want to break anybody's heart, cos she's really a good lady and a wife material from the past 6 months now I have known her.

Let me learn from you all in the comment section. Both insults.

If your marriage timeline is not in sync with an older woman's plan, it's fair to let her know early. Avoid the situation that'd make her say you wasted her time.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by venatus25(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2021
If she get everything one can expect from a woman ranging from attitude, finance and intelligence, I wonder what is holding you back. have in mind at this point all comment here are mere opinion, the final decision is from you.
be wise and allow time to be your teacher in this case.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by nathyx(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2021
Follow your heart is all I can say cos age is just number good example Emmanuel macron's wife is over 10 years older than him yet they live happily what more can you ask for
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by akokaite(m): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2021
I think 6months is not even enof to decide
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by naijadrivablog: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2021
Here is from who has an experience about older ladies.

If you see an older unmarried lady, date her and you will find out WHY SHE WASNT MARRIED.

Few are good and it wasn't their fault that they are single but MOST have hoed out their lives, chased men away with bad character, picky, waiting for rich men etc.

When time is running out, they turn to "angels" just to get a man to marry them and after that, you see the real them.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Aboguede(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2021
Na them

Retired grin

CalliDora1:
See weaklings everywhere. Anyways, it's a poor mentality we all have that an older woman is not good enough to be wifed for the lame reasons some have given up there.

Now who says the age of a woman determines a successful and peaceful marriage? Mind you, we've had most cases of girls who stabbed and cheated on their man stemming from the younger generation girls. So? And sorry to say, the most promiscous ones are from the younger generation due the non-involvement of the parents in the upbringing of these girls. Unlike what we had back then where most mothers were full time house wives and were fully involved in nurturing the girl child to become respectful and responsible wife materials.

Again, all I see in all these is immaturity in most guys who don't understand what marriage is really all about otherwise you wont see a good wife material and still come here chasing shadows by asking if you can date her. No, don't date her, go and date those small rotten girls who are your age mates that will not allow you to say one before they say ten due to "feminist" bushit. Misplaced priorities.

Ndi Uchu.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by tosyne2much(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2021
Spaxon:
tosyne2much....

It's been a while you created a thread. This topic reminds me of the good ol'days you'd create exciting threads.
Hello dear!

It's really been a long timr and I'm thinking of posting regularly
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Jessie31(f): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2021
gulfer:
If she's as good as you're saying, why's she on the market then angry angry angry angry
Does being good make one marry early? Are all the ladies who are married good? Ambitious women don't jump into marriage except they meet someone either shares the same idea with them or turned their head upside down with love. Or maybe she was to picky.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Armor38: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2021
kingemi:
I learn from the mistakes of others mbok...
To me oo,,
1. I cannot marry an older lady
2. I cannot marry a lady whose income is more than mine
3. I cannot encourage you to emulate me

4. Wetyn you wan hear again? undecided
na inferiority complex be this one ooo
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Offpoint1: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2021
gulfer:
If she's as good as you're saying, why's she on the market then angry angry angry angry
Market? Wazapork niccu
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Chamberlin1983(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2021
You said you are not ready for marriage. then let her go in peace. Just tell the lady that you are not ready yet but there is another Nigga here on Nairaland that need her.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Suresoniaabia(f): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2021
how can a pussy be tight
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by lastchild: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2021
Randy100:
I always go for something tighter.
in most cases, older ladies are Tighter than small girls

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2021
acesboy:
Lol
Silentgroper:
One aunty up there has taken it personal.
is she trying to tell us that young girls cannot possess the good qualities d op's lady has, kikikiki.

d question here is if she has been like dz since her youthful age, y is she not married?

Our sister in d lord came to campaign for older women, kikikiki grin
Lol
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Kokaine(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2021
Prolificdeman:
I'm currently very close a lady that's much older than. She's a good friend to me, and have been so helpful in my business. I haven't asked her out yet nor demanded sex from her. But she has told me so much about her and both her sexuality. From my observation she talks so much about marriage. But I'm not even ready in the next 3yrs. If you're in my situation, can you date her. I don't want to break anybody's heart, cos she's really a good lady and a wife material from the past 6 months now I have known her.

Let me learn from you all in the comment section. Both insults.

how old are you and how old is she.

honestly to me, the more mature a lady is, the more enjoyable and submissive. they behave more maturely than the younger ones. they are very ready to put in effort
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Ugonna62: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2021
CalliDora1:

Just because you use and overuse any girl you meet doesnt mean all mature girls are overused. And I'm not saying guys should not marry young girls their age. All I'm saying is, they can marry any woman regardless of her age. Love and understanding is what matters.

honestly i love old ladies more than the so called smal girls,because their understanding and effection is second to non which is the most important in any relationship,i am currently searching for a responsible,willing and ready mature lady to make a home,the last mistake i will make is going into marriage with one small girl.who will come and insult and abuse you without regards.no

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2021
Sarcastic101:

Not all men are like your dad
Haha
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2021
mdokaba1:
Now,

Yàll listen while I talk from my childhood best friend`s experience way back in kano.

Dude was 21 say in 2010 and after high school started working at Bakers`s Delight located along sokoto road in kano state.

After a while, he confided in me, how that he did get along well with his female manager who was at the time 29. Not so long he told me that they had started hanging-out after work hours and she insisted on footing the bills (she squeezed it into his palms to pay) and all and even bought gifts for him. I asked him if they were already dating, he insisted they were just friends, however, he feels she had an emotional attachment to him and he did feel same too.

At 21, you would expect some youthful "highness" from my friend of which she never failed in lovingly correcting and advising him where necessary, and even covers p for him when he f***s up. Infact, she became his life-coach.

Long story cut short. They eventually started dating officially even against the will of family and friends, excluding me, because i had seen her and i liked her for him. Reason being that i was seeing alot maturity he started exuding and i did admire them. All thanks to her.

They eventually got married in 2012, and trust me in 2021, he still tells me she has never disrespected, looked down or used the age-difference against him. Infact after 12years of marraige, she still calls him "my Lord". She bought a car which he drives and even opened a succesful business for them. whats more to ask for?

Those he may never have gotten from a younger or same-aged-lady. Not with the slayers of this age.
God in heaven another lucky man
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2021
justosee:
everyone have to be careful when choosing a wife.
Enough advice for the wise
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Ugonna62: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2021
Aboguede:
Na them

Retired grin

no mind them its ignorant speaking .w

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2021
Donspicey:
Bro if u hear my experience.......

You go fear love matters with someone older than you......
Abeg tell us your experience lets learn na
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2021
Phenomenal1192:
Nairaland is one fun place to be
The joy i get reading people's arguments and insults is second to none
Haha lol I sent my depressed friend to nairaland all of a sudden he is addicted no more depression, nairaland sweet o
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2021
hmhameed:
My brother I once had the experience. It always end up in premium tears. Most especially when the lady know she is older than you. She will always be in control of everything. Giving unnecessary orders because she thinks she is older than you with more experience. You can Bleep her and japa
Kai malam
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by faithfull18(f): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2021
So much ignorance in one thread.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=valentineuwakwe post=99236887]it's a worth while experience and the best of them all....
ask me how n i will reply anyone! [/quote
]
How
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2021
Nonexistent:
Vagina people always appear to be nice when they get nearer to menopause. Ask those they dated when they were much younger or wait until you bring her into your house as wife and see her true character. I don't trust them at all.
Tell us your experience na
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by faithfull18(f): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Here is from who has an experience about older ladies.

If you see an older unmarried lady, date her and you will find out WHY SHE WASNT MARRIED.

Few are good and it wasn't their fault that they are single but MOST have hoed out their lives, chased men away with bad character, picky, waiting for rich men etc.

When time is running out, they turn to and "angel" just to get a man to marry them and after that, you see the real them.
Lol, your ignorance is outstanding, are you aware it's people who were 'bad' that settles quickly.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2021
Savdal230:
Yes I have. But the older lady I'm currently dating now no get OT. Always telling me to shut up or she will slap me �.... mbok

Lol, okay I actually laughed when I read this... Like, for real?? Lol... I just dey imagine the facial expression wey you go get when she says that

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2021
seyz91:
Yes i have and and older lady opened my own eyes sef, she disvirgined me, The Cons of an older lady is always their desire for lifetime comitment(marriage)

that always cut things short as they will crave for giving birth why you as a younger one just looking for a jar to pour your milk in timely grin
grin grin
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2021
Emola12:
to date a woman older dan u will be like say u dey fesh water inside bascket my advise is dat dont date her oooo
Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.