Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M (44907 Views)

Business Ï Can Start With 4m / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by ugofulfilled(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Amhappy:

Sorry bro please what's Water collectors?

The picture is what water collectors are

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by ugofulfilled(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nicoswit:

Plz bro...tell me more about the water collectors stuffs

Baba how I wan take explain am to you now? I wish I can properly explain it to you but nevertheless you can make more research on it. Find below pictures of water Collectors

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by objobj: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
blackpanthar:

There is something called SWOT Analysis.... you need to do it for whatever area and business you choose.

This 2020 has been a year of reset... you need to set up a business that will thrive irrespective of lockdown or plandemic.

Let me give you a few...

1) FOOD PROCESSING or FOOD COOKING
2) Agric-tech( where you invEst in buying a farm and you get as little as 50% ROI in 5 months.
3) STOCKS or FOREX.... (well... this one is late because if you used 4M to buy dollar at the beginning of the lockdown, by now you would have more than 6M)

pls tell ne more about the no 9.
thank you.

4) Land.. then you put it out for LEASE (this is big business if you are in an industrial area)
5) health kits too
6) tech (setting up a dating or earning or news website or app is huge business)
7) real estate
cool mobile printing press (a van that is converted to a mobile office and you can drive to campuses and print on a daily basis)... someone sold this business here on NL for 850k with gen and other stuff.
9) TRUCK business (this is a very big business because a company handles every other thing for you once you buy the truck at an installment of 1.5m)
10) YOU (why not learn skills that will make you so versatile for less than 500k and then use the 3.5 to establish yourself)

Now sit and think which one your personality can cope with. Then Launch. I wish you well bro
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by steeltrust: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bros comot naija cus dat money Nigeria economy go spoil am concerned frustrat u join. Go new Zealand, Ireland or Canada with your family if not you regret it. I don tell you

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by brandable: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
telim:
4m is too small to start any reasonable business.

But it should be okey to start an online business like affiliate marketing using paid traffic.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by LegitPlug: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:
Hello Nairalanders, please your advice is highly needed, I just finished service and Luckily for me my Uncle is who Wealthy called me to have a sit down with him, having asked about my plans ahead post NYSC , I told him I would rather set up a business than going round looking for a Job. He is offering me 4M Naira.

Please house what business will be profitable with a start up capital of 4M Naira

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by 1kingwriter: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Just invest one-forth (No million naira) of the money in OMEGAPRO.
In a year, you would have made N4 Million Naira.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Memberclub(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
vulpeslopez:
na premium tears go end the Uber business..
lmao
Why you talk so na?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by koko3: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Please send an email to Nwajeibabatunde@yahoo.com

I didn't get the ones earlier sent.

Cheers

austinofo:

Please reply my mail. I'd like you show me this plan. Thank you
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by commoditiesnig: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:
Hello Nairalanders, please your advice is highly needed, I just finished service and Luckily for me my Uncle is who Wealthy called me to have a sit down with him, having asked about my plans ahead post NYSC , I told him I would rather set up a business than going round looking for a Job. He is offering me 4M Naira.

Please house what business will be profitable with a start up capital of 4M Naira

Brother don't go into any business yet. You'll lose all your capital because of lack of experience.

Instead, first and foremost join your Uncle's business or any other successful business by Understudying them.. managing people, funding, accounting, sales, marketing, stock taking, etc.

Owners of Corporations don't just let their kids take over their businesses, but let them start from several departments as 'apprentices' for years before taking over.

Learn the ropes, don't start a business just yet

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Nicoswit(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
ugofulfilled:

Baba how I wan take explain am to you now? I wish I can properly explain it to you but nevertheless you can make more research on it. Find below pictures of water Collectors
Thanks bro
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by maclatunji: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
emmajodeci:

I am interested

Send an email to maclatunji@yahoo.com, will take it from there.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by U1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Let teach u how to trade Binary Options. This is what you need.

You meant Forex wannabe? Been there and not impressed. Seems more like a waste of time.

I even paid for "sure winning" tutorials that failed woefully. undecided
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by goldmatrix(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
My bro runaway from these people.

2016easy2017:
Contact this brother. I think he should be I'm Lagos. jumiakongajiji@gmail.com
He once helped a friend of mine.hes very good and trustworthy. Trust me
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Samakus(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
femijay8271:

can u pls tell me more about this cfx?

It's a globally recognized forex trader. You earn a cumulative of 25% of your investment every month. Each day, they show you their trade results. You can google about them.

In forex, it's extremely difficult to get more than 25% of your investment unless you're dealing with a scammer
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by goldmatrix(m): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
..and you can't give him the info here? U want to mine his money?
zoghys:

Whatsapp me on 09018171136, and quote your NL username. I will give you all the info you need, and if interested then we proceed.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Leo81(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
King44:
Agric is very lucrative. There is a certain part in the agricultural sector in which if you invest 2OOk he could make 800k per annum.

Agriculture, very reliable.
Please, which part. I am interested.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Adahi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Come and invest in Bara Finance and investment and earn 800k monthly. You can contact me if you're interested

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
blackpanthar:

There is something called SWOT Analysis.... you need to do it for whatever area and business you choose.

This 2020 has been a year of reset... you need to set up a business that will thrive irrespective of lockdown or plandemic.

Let me give you a few...

1) FOOD PROCESSING or FOOD COOKING
2) Agric-tech( where you invEst in buying a farm and you get as little as 50% ROI in 5 months.
3) STOCKS or FOREX.... (well... this one is late because if you used 4M to buy dollar at the beginning of the lockdown, by now you would have more than 6M)
4) Land.. then you put it out for LEASE (this is big business if you are in an industrial area)
5) health kits too
6) tech (setting up a dating or earning or news website or app is huge business)
7) real estate
cool mobile printing press (a van that is converted to a mobile office and you can drive to campuses and print on a daily basis)... someone sold this business here on NL for 850k with gen and other stuff.
9) TRUCK business (this is a very big business because a company handles every other thing for you once you buy the truck at an installment of 1.5m)
10) YOU (why not learn skills that will make you so versatile for less than 500k and then use the 3.5 to establish yourself)

Now sit and think which one your personality can cope with. Then Launch. I wish you well bro
@op this is one of the best advice given to you so far especially the last part.

Learning a high lucrative skill is the main deal now.

Skills like Digital Marketing
Affiliate Marketing
Amazon Kindle Publishing
Funnel Hacking
Drop Shipping
Etc

@op these are the most on-demand skills in the world starting from digital marketing, there are programs that will teach you how to run Facebook, Google and YouTube ad for clients.

It is now easier to register your agency in UK or any of the EU countries.
With that you can get clients paying as high as 3k dollars per day then do the maths if they are up to ten.

Affiliate Marketing: there guys in Nigeria who are earning big in JVzoo, Clickbank and Warrior Plus which one of them is Nkem Ifiok, Uche Carson to mention a few.

These guys especially Nkem makes up to a million dollars yearly doing affiliate marketing especially when they launch softwares.

Amazon Kindle Publishing: I know a guy who ends up to 2k dollars every month publishing books on Amazon his name is Victor Azubuike.

With 300k you can learn any of these skills and start making millions even before you spend up to a million implementing what you learn.

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by TheFilmmaker: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
osasyankee:
Come and start selling prestige and fine coat paint in my area. Thank me later

Where is your area?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by chimoskyg(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
musicproducer:
me if i have that amount i will start a ashawo house

beer food and sex

no time, i still get am for mind

u come, watch ball, drink eat, n Bleep

oh 500 entering fee, so to limit too many people

contact me let start

All that with 4m?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by alexvatt(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
U1:

You meant Forex wannabe? Been there and not impressed. Seems more like a waste of time.

I even paid for "sure winning" tutorials that failed woefully. undecided
U will keep loosing until u get the secrets. Everything in life has a secret. Knowledge is power.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by JIREN01: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Three great business ideas.
1. Go on an internship program in a pharmacy for 6months, get licensed and open a pharmacy/chemist, with 2m you'd have set up a nice pharmacy/chemist shop.
2. Go to a good location, with 5-800k u have a standard betting shop, it's a good business regardless of the economy, people would keep betting till Jesus comes.
3. You have a balance of @least 1.2m, look for a good location too, set up a restaurant, u don't need so much money on this, just make sure it's well sited,500k can take care of that and lastly, rent an apartment, furnish it to some extent then give your wardrobe a facelift. U don't have to concentrate all d resources on one line of business, thank me in six months.
No 6-month program will bag you a full-license to practice as a pharmacist. He'll need to write jamb and study the program for 5-6 years, go on a 12-month internship program, and write the PCN professional licensing exam.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by JIREN01: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
SolarEdge:
From your post Op you don't have any prior business skills, no business experience also. 4 molla is not a small money at this time sir.. Business is not as easy as you may perceive it sir.
I'll give you my candid advise that may seem brutal.. Lol
1. Go for at least 12 months apprenticeship in any business you decide to venture into. It may look difficult but it's very possible.you will thank me later.
2. Beg your uncle to add 1M to that money and apply for a masters program in Germany, most of their schools are tuition free.. You only need about 10k euros in your block account which is your living expenses. To survive in business in Nigeria is not child's play. LEAVE NIGERIA SIR....
our policies are not friendly for startup.. If you have such amount please relocate, you'll still thank me later.

Hey! Some of you may come spewing what you like.. I'm only advising the young man, to avoid regret. 4 million Naira is huge from his uncle but in the real sense it's nothing in the Nigeria business space.. TO GET A SHOP AT ARENA MILITARY SHOPPING COMPLEX IS OVER 5 million Naira.. I have fact. So after getting a shop where will you get money to buy goods you're not even sure of having buyers for... Op please JAPER O... I REITERATE JAPER...
So what next after the masters program in Germany because he'll need to get integrated into the system? He doesn't understand German, and that makes him on the receiving end.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Billions123: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Synergyajy:
Micro lending business.... You won't regret.... As high as 8-10% monthly ROI
Good idea but problem is recovering your money from borrowers.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Enugudemon(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Use am play 2 odd
And thank me later
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by RedScorpion(f): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

Start manufacturing luxury cars where OgogoroFreak can drink ogogoro and destroy his liver and aircrafts where he can misbehave after taking Ogofi in the Bush where he comes from in Delta state .

That sector is largely untapped. Huge money spinner!
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by Realist555: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
mymoney001:

The best advice i can give you is. Don't be an angel investor in any business ( don't invest in anybody new start up). invest in already established company even if there ROI is small.

Learn a skill that will be useful internationally. Project management, real estate, drop shipping, investment banking, forex trading, programming. This will cost you nothing aside your dedication.

Start a local business based on the demands in your area. Provision store, mama put, retail sales, laundry shop, car wash. Employ someone , let the persons monthly salary be paid from money gotten from monthly ROI in the company you invested.

Lastly but not the least, buy a land.Not necessarily for profit but for leverage.

Set aside 50% of the gain from your local business for your upkeep and 50% put back into the business......

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M by zoghys: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
goldmatrix:
..and you can't give him the info here? U want to mine his money?

Why should I do that?. Your common sense should tell you its a private matter, and I have never said compulsory he should make contact. It's a personal choice and no qualms with whatever decision he wants. Not everyone will be a low life asshole like you who wants to milk anyone at every given opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Things That Happen When You're Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.