Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,224 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

1luvkipsus's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1luvkipsus's Profile / 1luvkipsus's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

Romance / Re: .k by 1luvkipsus: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2012
See who‘s talking abt marriage....have u guys finished schl already??
Romance / Re: Is It Right For Me To Go To Her Wedding ? by 1luvkipsus: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
U can go;since she‘s inviting u...if u guys have been frnds since d break-up....&if u re not angry with her...BUT dont go;If the would-be husband knows u as d ex....if u guys have not been talking since d break-up & ultimately,if a larger part of u does not want u to go.gudluck!
Politics / Re: Lagos State To Contribute ₦1 Billion To Fund Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? by 1luvkipsus: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2012
Even though i dont like Tinubu,i still dont believe this story....
Politics / Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by 1luvkipsus: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2012
I would have died too if i was in her shoes....what else to live for?RIP MAMA....
Family / Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by 1luvkipsus: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2012
When have the deads started writing to the livings?By the way,this is her own side of the story,we need to hear from Kelvin too.unfortunataly,Kelvin is still alive,we might have to wait untill he‘s dead so that he too can write us from the land of the dead.....
Politics / Re: PDP Convention, Mockery Of Democracy – ACN by 1luvkipsus: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2012
RASCALS!!!!!TOUTS!!!!
Politics / Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by 1luvkipsus: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2012
The National Chairman,ALH.BAMANGA TUKUR about to be sworn-in...Congratulations Baba!

1 Like

Politics / Bamangu Tukur Sets To Be Sworn In As PDP National Chairman! by 1luvkipsus: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2012
Abuja is agog now as PDP delegates and party chieftains coverge on the city to elect new leaders tomorrow.Abuja,the seat of power is standing still as the largest party in Africa is having its convention.The convention,which will witness the swearing-in of its National Chairman,ALH.BAMANGA TUKUR and other leaders,promises to be peaceful.I wish the party a happy and hitch-free convention.
Politics / Bamangu Tukur Sets To Be Sworn In As PDP National Chairman! by 1luvkipsus: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2012
Abuja is agog now as PDP delegate and party chieftains coverge on the city to elect new leaders tomorrow.Abuja,the seat of power is standing still as the largest party in Africa is having its convention.The convention,which will witness the swearing-in of its National Chairman,ALH.BAMANGA TUKUR and other leaders,promises to be peaceful.I wish the party a happy and hitch-free convention.
Politics / Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by 1luvkipsus: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
Una never see anything...Atikus‘s so-called popularity is not for nothing;he‘s got himself involved in everything called ‘bad‘.he‘s a gud frnd of homosexuals,executhieves,ritualists,&recently the dreaded ISLAMIC Millitant group (BH).what pisses me most about this man is his gut to always wanting to be our president.who the hell does he think he is?He even wants to fly PDP flag-can u imagine!He should go back to ACN.
Politics / Wait Oo..have Other Contestants Stepped Aside? by 1luvkipsus: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2012
I can‘t see any other candidate campaigning for the PDP chairmanship position apart from Bamanga Tukar.And if he wins now,some miscreants will still cry foul.
Health / Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by 1luvkipsus: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2012
Try & get a gizzard...
Politics / Re: Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint by 1luvkipsus: 7:20am On Mar 20, 2012
He should have killed u!He sees u collecting millions everyday yet u re oweing him 2months salary &his kids re out of school.where is ur conscience?serves u right...
Education / Re: Facebook Nursery & Primary School (Picture) by 1luvkipsus: 7:12am On Mar 20, 2012
Those talking abt ‘copywrite‘ or whatever should go &hug live transformers.even the owner of facebook will be hpy with this.whosover owns this schl shud not be detered,some pple re sad because they didn‘t think it first.
Politics / Re: Apagun Olumide Was Strangled To Death, Reveals Autopsy by 1luvkipsus: 7:06am On Mar 20, 2012
I believe this autopsy report.the driver should be arrested and prosecuted;he knew everytin that happened.he abandoned his boss in the hands of the murderers to go on the so-called errand to mislead the people.&they quickly went to the press to say that the man committed suicide.too bad...
Politics / Lgas Affected By Emergency Rule Not Recieving Fed. Allocation: This Is Absurd! by 1luvkipsus: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2012
I have been hearing over the news lately that the Local Govt.Areas affected by the emergency rule declared by the President have not been collecting their federal allocations.I see this development as very disturbing and highly unacceptable.If the existing political structures in the affected areas are not invalidated,one wonders,with the suspension of the monthly allocation,with what are they expected to run their offices,and more importantly pay workers‘ salaries?In as much as i support the emergency rule,though it has not completely stopped the excessiveness of BH,i want to urge the president to,as a matter of national interest,release the monthly allocations for the affected LGAs,otherwise we might be courting more trouble than we want to solve.A hungry man,they say,is an angry man.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by 1luvkipsus: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
But it is not recorded anywhere that Alams has been expelled from the PDP & this seems to be a party gathering.i dnt see any problem with the president sitting next to Alams at a political rally which they both belong.
Politics / Re: Who Is The Ugliest State Governor In Nigeria (2011 - 2015)? by 1luvkipsus: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2012
I will vote for ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE here.he‘s short,decietful,arrogant,corrupt &very ugly.
Politics / Re: Greed : A 40' Container Load Of Vegetable Oil Is Ordered By Ooni Of Ife by 1luvkipsus: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
This post is unnecessary and done in bad fate.if traditional rulers don‘t do business,how do u expect them to maintain their elaborate palaces considering the peanut they collect from govt?U even went to far to say that the ooni has a concubine;this is not only derogatory but disrespectful.and finally,you succeeded in endangering the life of the agent who divulged what is supposed to be a secret information to you,which you have made public..i‘m out of here...
Politics / Re: It Is Strange For FG To Ask Boko Haram To Stop Attacks Before Dialogue - Ciroma by 1luvkipsus: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2012
The likes of Chiroma using boko haram to fight GEJ should know that they are fighting all Nigerians &we will not fold our hands &see them destroy the country.i have liked Chiroma;he‘s old,ugly and dubious.
Politics / Re: 3000 Esan PDP Supporters Join ACN Today !!! by 1luvkipsus: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
Faceless PDP members.another politics of deceit by oshiomhole‘s govt.nonsense!
Politics / Gov. Gabriel Suswan Wins Again!!! by 1luvkipsus: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2012
The Governor of Benue state,HON.GABRIEL SUSWAN once again triumphed over his enemies and detractors when WAEC tendered his GCE Certificate to a Chief Magistrate Court in Abuja on Thursday,March 16th putting to rest the malicious,wicked and demonic allegation that the governor has no GCE Certificate.once again,light has triumphed over darkness and the good people of Benue state are happy.To God be the glory.Benue,our future!!
Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by 1luvkipsus: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2012
Wonder how a non-yoruba person managed to work with yorubas all this while.
Jokes Etc / Re: Mimicking Bin by 1luvkipsus: 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
I used to enjoy your jokes,whatever happened to u now?
Business / Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by 1luvkipsus: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2012
Thank God its yoruba/yoruba.anybody who surrounds himself with yorubas is only digging his grave.
Romance / Re: Who Do You Miss Most....your Lover Or Your Ex-lover? by 1luvkipsus: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
U can only miss ur ex-lover,ur present lover is always with u.
Romance / Re: I need help by 1luvkipsus: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
See who is talking abt marriage!U re supposed to be talking abt furthering ur education now.the guy is just using ur brain because he knows u re dull.
Romance / Re: He's A Lot Younger by 1luvkipsus: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2012
My dear,ask ur true frnds &family members their feelings abt this affair.all those asking u 2go ahead here will be the first to call u a ‘desperado‘.as for me,d gap btw u &him is too much...some ladies don‘t even date their age mates talk more of a much younger person.just think well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.