Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

1one's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1one's Profile / 1one's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 71 pages)

Technology Market / LG G5 Replica For 15k by 1one: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2017
To the basic user, this phone rocks. But If you are a power user(gaming, video call, chatting 247)-This phone is not for you.

You can buy it for anyone who needs a phone at the moment but is too cash trapped to buy a new one. One of the cons of the phone is its low ram (512mb). The rom too is relatively low with only 5GB but you can extend this with a memory card.

The battery is not durable anymore as it would last only 5 hours on a full charge. So If you always have access to light... It's not a bad phone to buy really.

Other than these two issues. The phone is okay. The camera gives good quality front and back pictures.

So give me a call or whatsapp (preferably)

Location is VI/Ajah/Lekki

Specs
- Android Lolipop 5.1
- 5.7inches screen size
- Dual sim ports
- Removable 3000mah battery
- Front and back camera 5MP : 5MP

Technology Market / Sold! by 1one: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
cool cool
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Graphics Designer Needed by 1one: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
fluxmind:

You faggit

Please can you shed some light on why you are dissing him? So that prospective applications can steer clear off him.
Phones / Re: I Have 40k...and I Need A Phone. by 1one: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Baroba:

I still can't believe how good this phone is, especially when you consider the price. amazing value.. Op, this is your phone if you are willing to go through the minor hoops of importing it..

Yeah I thought of it too...But I no get that kain mind to pay 35k into some account, then borrow another one or two weeks of anxiety waiting for the phone to be delivered. I'd rather stick with the ones I can see before payment
Phones / Re: I Have 40k...and I Need A Phone. by 1one: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
get itel s31

I've not been reading too many good reviews of this phone
Phones / Re: I Have 40k...and I Need A Phone. by 1one: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Comman carry my new Tecno W5

D kpali dey with accessories...

I don Epp u put glass screen protector sef grin

Thanks....But I don't use tecno phones

1 Like

Phones / Re: I Have 40k...and I Need A Phone. by 1one: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2017
acenazt:
Dollar Price Is Going Down Calm Down. Get Gionee M5 Mini,lenovo P70

Yeah..good suggestion with the G5mini. It's around 44k on Konga. Maybe the price would still come down abit soon.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Phones / Re: I Have 40k...and I Need A Phone. by 1one: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Xavier33:
I have a HTC one 32gb with beats audio. Do u mind?

Thanks bro.

But I'm not looking to buy a fairly used phone.
I want brand new - straight out of "kpali" grin
Phones / I Have 40k...and I Need A Phone. by 1one: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2017
I need to get a phone before the end of nextweek... I have 40k. I know that with the current dollar rate, 40k is somewhat meagre to get a solid phone, but maybe I may just be lucky to get something not too bad due to your recommendations

I'm particular about:

- Screen size (atleast 5.5inches)
- Ram (atleast 1GB)
- Rom (atleast 16GB)
- Battery (atleast 3000mah)

I'm open to ALL brands EXCEPT TECNO.

What are your recommendations?

1 Like

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Graphic School by 1one: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2017
Google "Dudutoonz Academy".It's in Ikeja, Lagos.

You can also Google" Orange Academy", it's also in Ikeja Lagos, but the fees in Orange Academy are somewhat higher than Dudutoonz. But both offer good design courses.
Technology Market / Re: SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by 1one: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
SOLD!!
Technology Market / Re: SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by 1one: 5:01am On Jan 26, 2017
Still available.

Throwback Thursday Price slash.

Throwing it back by 6k

New price - 15k!!!

It doesn't get better than this.

Call or text - 08057176457
Technology Market / Re: SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by 1one: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
bobo65:

Wanted to turn a blind eye to that fact

But OP, ur phone is an obvious clone

Everything about the display isn't sony

Pls state that in ur advert

I'd not used a Sony phone prior to when I bought it, so there were very slim chances of knowing if it was a clone or not. However, the phone has been awesome in the period I've used it. I'm selling it because the battery could no longer last me through the hours it used to take me for before...every other feature about the phone is in top form.

Thank you all the same.
Technology Market / Re: SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by 1one: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
kazzonline:

But you know this aint a real sony xperia phone,its a clone,this na chinko sony,anyways happy sales

Nope... Never said it was a Sony Xperia. If you check the Thread's title you'll see where I stated the name. All the specs I stated are exactly as is. If I was going to hide anything, I would have hidden the bad battery but I clearly put that out for people to see.
Technology Market / Re: SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by 1one: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Getting sold before the weekend.... Be the one to get it.

Give a call or text on whstsappnow now.

Technology Market / Re: SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by 1one: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Still available
Technology Market / SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by 1one: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2017
This phone has all the "necessary features" for any tech savvy person.

Specifications

Screen Size - 5.5"

O.S - Android lollipop 5.0

Rom/Ram - 8GB/1GB

Camera (primary /secondary) - 8mp/5mp

Battery - 3340mah

Colour - goldish white, I think? Lol. I'm not good with colours

It's a gorgeous phone to look at and handle.

Reason for selling.

I bought this phone about a month ago, and it's been working perfectly up until recently when the battery couldn't last up to 8hours anymore. Someone just gifted me a brand new phone so I figure I sell this one off.

This phone was 35k when I bought it, but I'm selling it this amount because of the battery. So if you are a phone seller, phone repairer or someone who knows about battery, you can buy a new battery and voila! the phone is back in top form.

Price : 15k

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is This An Interview Call? by 1one: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
EnuguJOBHUNT:
this number called me +21674354613 and i missed it. i then called back and the person picked up and was mute. please is this one of those etisalat adverts number or is it a job invite?

It's probably someone who's up to no good, because the same number (except for the last digit) called me too some days back and fortunately I missed the call.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Urgent Graphics Designer Vacancy At Maxima Media Group by 1one: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2016
IAmKolaOso:
Maxima Media Group is a fast growing media and branding company and we are currently recruiting for the role of a Graphics Designer. The successful candidate would be responsible for creating visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers. Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate T-Shirts.

The remuneration is attractive. Interested candidates are to forward their resumes to jobs@maximaproductions.com, using the job title as the subject of the mail. Location is Mainland, Gbagada, Phase 2 and remuneration is attractive.

For further information, kindly visit our website: www.maximaproductions.com

Please what's the application deadline?
Properties / Re: To Let: 4 Bedroom Self Compound @ Oribanwa Ibeju Lekki by 1one: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
gokpoechi:
Very nice

Where exactly is oribanwa sir
Properties / Re: To Let: 3 Bedroom Self Compound @ Aiyeteju Ibeju Lekki by 1one: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Waiting till Sunday...I'm really interested in this. I'll be surprised if there's nothing wrong with the house to be honest... Let me wait to see the pictures first though
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: HipTv Is Recruiting by 1one: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
GMan650:
HipTv is hiring: Marketing/Sales Executives, Non-liner Editors, Producers, Entertainment News Reporters are urgently needed for immediate employment. Applicants must be a University graduate/HND holder with minimum of two years relevant experience. To apply send CVs to HR@SMOOTHPROMOTIONSNG.COM

Good luck Nairalanders

Thanks alot for sharing this.

I've sent in my application.

Is there anything you can share with me about HipTv? Possibly some information that may help put me in their good graces if I were called for an interview.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Applying For Job, How To Write Your Personal Statement by 1one: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Is this not the same thing as a cover letter?
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by 1one: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
I've always been a fan of PC games, but for so long my system specs wouldn't allow me explore the gaming side of my fun personality... Not until recently when I upgraded my system.

Ghen Ghen!... Now I had a system with the required specs to play almost any PC game out there - The next question was - Where do I get the games.

Happenstance brought me to this thread and I must say relating with Garnet Games has been an amazing experience. I was skeptical at first about the courier service thing but everything turned out to be just fine.

I bought a number of games but NFSMW2 and GRFS refused to install on my PC because there were two missing files respectively - data catalyst 3 and Yeti big 2.

Garnet Games resent me these games via courier service with ABSOLUTELY NO COST TO ME shocked shocked Wow I was impressed.

God will keep blessing your company and will keep taking it to newer heights.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Graphic Design,web Design, Motion Graphics & Video Editing Training by 1one: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2015
Have you changed your number on whatsapp?

I sent a message over one week ago but its not been delivered yet
Romance / Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by 1one: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
But wait sef.... Why can't you just tell her you're a virgin... I'm sure it's not as bad as telling her you're broke? undecided undecided

Besides there's absolutely nothing wrong in being a 26 year old virgin, I'm not here to pontificate but you don't have to give off something so precious for some girl you met less than 2months ago just because you're still high in the "in-love" phase of your relationship... I'm some couple of months away from being 30 and I'm still as virgin as a new born baby's bum so don't think you're weird.

Don't let anyone make you feel strange or stupiid, more so don't let pressure make you lose your virginity... It's your body first and foremost and you alone should choose what you want to do with it.

13 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monday Job Vacancies. by 1one: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2015
debbie:
VACANCY IN A MULTINATIONAL RENEWABLE ENERGY COMPANY!

ROLES: IT Integrator
INDUSTRY: Energy/Telecommunications
QUALIFICATION: At least 2 years experience a system integrator with networking experience.

Interested candidates should submit CVs to cvs@humanleadershipresources.com using position applied for as subject or apply online at https://humanleadershipresourceslimited.has-jobs.com/…/63…/0

Hi,

If you know of any Media/Advertising Agency recruiting for any of these roles in their creative department-Copywriter/Social Media Executive/Video Editor /Motion Graphics Designer.

Please kindly send me the link to submit my CV and Cover letter. If you're unaware of any openings of such at the moment, it's fine, but should you become privy to any later on... I hope you'll drop the link here

Thank you.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by 1one: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
yusufu16:

You can start with coreldraw or photoshop

Just wondering.... Why do you think Nigerian Graphic Artists don't use Adobe Illustrator, instead they use CorelDraw.... I'm an illustrator user and to be honest I've hardly seen anyone else in Nigeria that uses Illustrator.
Romance / Re: Public Notice To The Over Jealous And Zealous Ladies by 1one: 12:38am On Nov 01, 2015
How someone would sit down and come up with 11 meaningless points is truly truly amazing. Wow! @Op I salute you for your lavish show of stupidity.
Romance / Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by 1one: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
sihom:

Haa as I respond to you, na bad thing I do?

I could have simply ignored your post but I didn't and now it's an issue.

SMH

Na bad thing you do...E just be like say you hold banana for hand...monkey come talk say "give me banana". Instead make you give the monkey the banana...you con tell the monkey say " You see that tree for that far place....oya frog jump dia go pluck your own"

Na who you help

YEYE

1 Like

Romance / Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by 1one: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
sihom:
1one,

Refer to Siamia's thread for the answers you seek biko. The ''If you are 30+ and Single Let's Talk thread''.

You know it would have taken the same number of letters (or less) you used in "Refer to Siamia's thread for the answers you seek biko. The ''If you are 30+ and Single Let's Talk thread''." to answer the two simple questions I asked.

Jisike.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 71 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.