Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

1one's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1one's Profile / 1one's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 71 pages)

Romance / Re: At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? by 1one: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Sihom, you absolutely don't need to answer these questions...but hey, it's the weekend...just use your weekend mind to answer anyways

- Are you in a relationship?

- Are you above or below 30?

Don't worry I have no intentions whatsoever to hit on you, my misuse of punctuation has also already closed that door...But I really want to have your answers to the above questions- If you're generous enough to answer me, I may just be generous enough too to tell you what informed the questions.
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread by 1one: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jsmile:

Please how can I get it fixed on mine

Follow the screen shots

Go to Settings > power management > Power manager > choose "None"

Cheers.

1 Share

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Where Can I Download Photoshop by 1one: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
prettytasha:
from pirate bay a torrent site

Instead of doing all that downloading stuff... Particularly if you are not a "cracker" just go to computer village to get it... It's just 200naira. I can give you mine though but that's not possible due to distance... Computer village is the way bro
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread by 1one: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
ericuzor:
i think the gionee is fake 3 of my friends gionee m5 is doing the same thing they have tried all they can but the same that's why i bought mine from gionee sales girls at finet shop and its working perfectly am so in love with my device it has three color notifications while charging when battery is full and messages like miss calls text from whats app bb etc

I've actually fixed it... It had to do with a settings in the power management area. Mention me if your friends haven't still gotten it solved... I'll drop the steps here.

1 Like

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Job Vacancy by 1one: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2015
bisi16:
Motion Grapher needed urgently. Must be proficient in AE.

Reply to get more details.

What's Motion Grapher.?

If you mean motion graphics, I'm a motion graphics designer... Very proficient in Aftereffects. I'll be expecting more details to your post.

Cheers
Technology Market / Re: Hp Elitebook 8540p Core I5 2.5ghz,500gb/4g/dvdrw/wifi/bluth/wt 1gb Dedicated@60k by 1one: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
urchltd:
available now

Can this Elite book be used for video editing/graphics design and playing HD games.?
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread by 1one: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
invisibility:

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

You're welcome.
Technology Market / Re: Cheapest Macbook Pro by 1one: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
sinebaba:
Hello ppl

Hello... Please help me out with an honest answer.... Do you think this Mac book pro can be used by a motion graphics designer?... With all the heavy softwares like Aftereffects, premiere pro, photoshop etc?.

Kindly state the full name of the Mac, so that I can do a spec review on Google.... Abeg don't mind my questions ooo... I want to buy it but I need to know what I want to buy because I'm a creative designer and I need it for work.
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread by 1one: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
invisibility:

Please confirm if its the first batter alone you exhausted or are you sure its both batteries.

To be honest... The battery is a whole lot better now.. I think I had to run it down to zero and charge fully before it could come fully into its real capacity. Now the battery lasts me over 24hours.... But not up to 48 hours though.

I don't think the two batteries work independently of each other... Once the (one) battery runs down.. Both batteries run down.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by 1one: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
wasak:
Thanks to everyone who has his /her time to reply to my post. I feel better now, most of the suggestions here are to the effect that I should call off the relationship. I've thought about that severally, I'm wary of taking a decision like this while I still feel hurt, sometimes I feel like I'm seeing all these faults because I'm angry, who gets my drift here? So I think I'll allow myself cool off, when all things are equal and my head is cleared, I'll take a rational decision. More suggestions are actually welcome

Let me attempt to give you some form of clarity.

In no exact order of importance.... Can you mention 5 ways she has affected you positively in the space of the last two years.

Going forward... What would you say are the 6 most alluring things about her that makes you smile in your corner when you remember them.

Please do well to answer these questions as honestly as you can.

We'll take it from there.

17 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread by 1one: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2015
nekedchris:
The battery is of average (my opinion). Charged full this morning(7:00am) and played need for Speed "no limit" for 2hrs, being online tru out and as I type I have 42%(5:30pm).
For those asking for led notification light, yes it has.
I would advice anyone with this monster to jettison the Amigo - carefree launcher and download/install Google Now launcher.

I can answer any mystery thatthat you have about this phone.

Please do you have issues with your notifications.. Especially bbm and whatsapp... I noticed I don't get my bbm pings the moment the person sends it particularly If my bbm is not open. As is common with other phones, I'm supposed to be getting my pings on the upper left side of my screen... But it isn't so on this M5.

Have you faced this same issue?

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by 1one: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kunleforreal:
please, you just have to bring them to me in order to check them one by one because since they are all have dead motherboard, their components or parts are valuable to me. thanks

I want to sell my laptop... It's an Hp probook 4520s. Everything is working fine on it except

1). The speaker: It doesn't play out, except I use an earpiece

2. The DVD tray selects DVD. If I put in a DVD inside it would read it as a blank disc.

Those are absolutely the only two problems on it.

How much would you be willing to buy it.
Technology Market / Re: Cheap External Hard-drives - Hot And Available by 1one: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
honeric01:
1TB external hard-drive

128gig 3.0 USB Flash drive

2.5 External harddrive enclosure

3.0 External harddrive enclosure.

32 gig flash drives (2.0)

16 gig flash drives (2.0)

Laptop batteries

Game controller (PC, PS3) wireless and wired.

All available at a discount.

place your order now.

contact us below:

Contact us below where

How much is your 1TB external hard drive?

Do you have a 500G or 750GB external hard drive?

How much are they.

Thanks
Technology Market / Re: I need a fairly used laptop: Core i5, 6GB ram, 500GB HDD, 2GB Vram by 1one: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
skyface00:
Where are u at?

Lagos, Oshodi area.
Technology Market / I need a fairly used laptop: Core i5, 6GB ram, 500GB HDD, 2GB Vram by 1one: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please I need a clean fairly used laptop with the above specs.

The amount I have is 70k.

If anyone has a laptop like this please mention me here or text me on whatsapp

Thanks.
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread by 1one: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
abogjohn:
bro i agree about the screen as it is an HD screen but hotspot zapping ba3 i will be against dat bro.. Dis 6020mah should at least last for 30 to 35 hrs on moderate usage... No playing hd games or hd movies.... Wanna buy dis bfor but now maybe i should wait for other reviews... because my mind is dat i wan use d fone nack games die. Observing sad

This is exactly what I'm saying... With a 6020mah battery , I shouldnt know the address of my charger for at least 24hours

3 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread by 1one: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
4peace:

9.38PM to 5pm to me is approx 20 hours not 12 hours or did i miss anything from your post
Also Nothing kill battery faster more than hotspot and screen brightness

Let's say yes its 20hours....the hotspot was not on all through...my screen brightness was set to the lowest but one level.....My point is, a 6000mah battery shouldn't have any stress lasting for 24hrs straight.

I don't think its too much to ask for a 40% battery as at 5pm instead of a 2%. Gionee just didn't get this battery right.
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread by 1one: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2015
Mystiq25:
I think Gionee got it wrong with this one, they have a good record of producing phones with long lasting battery. A 6000mah battery should last more than 12hrs even on heavy usage because my Gionee M2 mini with 3000mah battery last for at least 20hrs on moderate usage.

I think they did too....I used Gionee M2 in the first half of last year and the battery was superb ...I never had issues with battery zapping down with moderate usage.

Since my initial post.... My battery is now at 68 percent.

I don't even want to think of it so that I won't get annoyed. I've bought the phone...in the next six months, I'll change it.
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread by 1one: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2015
dukeo:

another thing is can you change fonts without root ?

I don't know bruh...I'm not a fan of font changing
Phones / Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread by 1one: 5:25am On Oct 01, 2015
To be honest, I don't have the power to do a review... But what I can say is it's a wonderful phone in almost all ways... Especially the camera... The front camera is amazing, even in the night.

However, one of the major trips for me that made me rush to buy this phone was the colossal battery capacity -a whooping 6020mah battery. You would expect that such a battery would last for atleast 24hours even on heavy usage...UNFORTUNATELY THIS ISNT SO.

I charged the phone to a 100percent around 9:38pm. I didn't play videos, I didn't listen to songs, I didn't download nothing... The only "major" power usage was the hotspot. So I used it to chat from 10pm til 4am. As at 4am it was already at 60percent

As at 5pm On the same day, it had gotten to 2percent.

So in summary from 9:30pm on Tuesday to 5pm on Wednesday it had drained from 100% to 2%. Personally for me I find this to be a very distasteful development because all my mind was "I go use this phone play game tire"

Since the battery is literally two 3000mah stacked together, I don't know if maybe I've been using only one of the batteries....but If truly a 6000mah battery can last barely 12hours with moderate usage... then it's quite dissapointing to say the least.

I've used a Gionee M2 before and in terms of battery...Gionee M2 destroys this Gionee M5

Every other thing about the phone is on point... No lagging, very easy on the eyes UI, Impressive body build etc. But if you're buying the M5 because you think you can use it for a whole day without charging. You will be dissapointed.

3 Likes

Technology Market / Re: 1gig Dedicated Graphic New Hp Envy M6 750gb/6gb Ram,warranty,docconcepts=95k by 1one: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2015
docconceptscom:
GET YOUR LAPTOPS/DESKTOPS/GADGETS/ACCESSORIES ON DOCCONCEPTS

How much do you sell 500GB External Hard Drive.
Romance / Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by 1one: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
fadolak:

Yeah there is
At least, you will stop being a virgin when you get married.

But you didn't say you were married...You only talked about not being a virgin with regards to age.

Are you married?
Romance / Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by 1one: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
fadolak:
I don"t get angry at all when asked those two question. Infact, i like telling people my age because i look younger than my age. And u don't expect me to still be a virgin at my age.

Is there a particular age limit to being a virgin? undecided

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 2:47pm On May 17, 2015
[size=14pt]

PHONE HAS BEEN SOLD [/size]

Cheers guys cool
Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 11:38am On May 17, 2015
Phone is still available cool
Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 10:30am On May 17, 2015
vickerz:

i dont think mega pixels matter in camera, look at iphone 5, its just 8mp and its better than some 13mp cameras,

is the camera crazily awesome, and hw much is d new one?

Yeah true.

The camera is really awesome by my own standards though.

You can check YouTube reviews for more details about the camera though

New one is 33k.
Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 10:19am On May 17, 2015
@vickerz

You may want to check this thread out.

The phone has a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera.
Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 9:25am On May 17, 2015
obosirow:
side view, back view, bottom view, topside view, power on view... get a good camera and convert the picture to PNG to make the picture light yet maintaining quality.

8gb rom small sha sad

Sorry man, I can't do all that smiley

It's a new phone, just 3 days old.

There's no scratch whatsoever on it

It comes with an extra 8GB memory card,so I guess that may make up for it.
Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 8:15am On May 17, 2015
@maxjax, eleko1 and other doubters grin

Pictures have been uploaded...so come and feast your eyes tongue

Sorry about the picture quality, I used a low mp camera.

@ eleko1.

No wahala. Just give me a call or text on whatsapp. I would prefer if you can give me a particular day though,so I'd know how to adjust my schedule.
Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 8:11am On May 17, 2015
More pictures

Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 8:09am On May 17, 2015
More

Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 8:08am On May 17, 2015
More pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 71 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.