Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

1one's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1one's Profile / 1one's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 71 pages)

Romance / Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by 1one: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

type yours joor , it's not so difficult tongue

Why do you want to know tongue
Romance / Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by 1one: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
luigiajah:
Its What I've been Trying To Figure Out

Honestly...The mod that locked that thread must be smoking chewing stick.... Because it beats me why he/she locked the thread, and now directing us to this one... . Or should we now become gaaay undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by 1one: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Blackeard:
typical nigerian. Just answer the damn question

And you think this is your best approach... "Just answer the damn" question.

Abeg dey your lane.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by 1one: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Which kain yeye mod go lock the other thread now.

This thread is about girls, listing thier date-able Nairalanders(guys), the other one was vice - versa... As such they are completely opposite

Some of these Mods can be really silly honestly
Romance / Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by 1one: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

i just knew you won't answer straight , crook tongue

Monitoring spirit tongue tongue
Romance / Re: Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date by 1one: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
That moment when all pink monikers would pay a visit to Ifa, asking him for power to make them fly, so that they can be effective monitoring spirits over this thread.
Romance / Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by 1one: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Blackeard:
do u have a girlfriend?

You're asking because?
Romance / Re: Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. by 1one: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Confessing your feelings over text is not always bad, for some people, that's the next best logical thing to do... The consequence of holding out too long may result in the guy/girl being put in one of those C-X(Zones).... Where C=X= any number of titles below B(oyfriend) or G(irlfriend)

The key is to know the personality of the person you're chatting with, be sensitive to their psyche and temperament. An average Melancholic would prefer that you told them how you feel instead of just dragging on and on.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by 1one: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
elantraceey:

shocked shocked

i cast and bind you

Ohhhh I see its not me... It's Nobleval

gringringrin

Issokay lipsrsealed

Just invite us to come and eat rice sha when the time is right
Romance / Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by 1one: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Just here to read comments.
Romance / Re: 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network by 1one: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
So Elantraceey is into me shocked shocked

She does all these things and more sef grin grin

Elantraceey oya come and confess lipsrsealed
Romance / Re: 4 Myths About Virginity by 1one: 1:47am On Jan 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Like I said, "your opinion is not an establish fact". Might I remind you that 'truth' is now relative. Your version of 'truth' is different from mine.

If you believe sex is bad, be it pre-marital or post-marital, its your version of truth. For me, I don't! Plain and simple.

Ok.
Romance / Re: 4 Myths About Virginity by 1one: 12:41am On Jan 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Thank goodness your opinion is not an establish fact!.

My opinion is heavily fed and informed by not just a fact but from a higher truth... What are facts compared to the truth.... Facts are always flexible, ever changing, very malleable, sensitive to times and seasons, gullible to concerted opinions... there was a time it was a fact that there were 9 planets in the solar system.

But my opinion is backed up by the truth, the one who himself created truth.... and don't suddenly get pissed if you think I'm involving God, there's no way we would talk about sex and not involve God just the same way, you can't move your head without turning your neck.

The centre piece of truth has said that premarital sex is bad... Take it or leave it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: 4 Myths About Virginity by 1one: 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
Most of the submissions in the OP's post are just useless and one of the most "uselesslesslesslesslessless" of them is the submission that having sex for the first time is on the same insignificant or trivial level with riding a bicycle for the first time.

When you ride a bicycle for the first time, do you by that action form a covenant with the bicycle?

When you make apple bread for the first time, do you inadvertently carry /share the essence of that apple bread with you.?

You can go on and on... If you like burst all the myths of virginity, if you like whip up any medically or clinically validated reason why being a virgin is inappropriate...The fact still remains.

Pre-marital sex is bad!!!

and nothing on earth, or in space would ever make it good.

Simple.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Help Me Find Him by 1one: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
There are many ladies who are single for one reason or the other, and sometimes, these reasons are avoidable, while others are not... I stand to be corrected but I really do think in your case you're still single due to a very avoidable reason and that's the issue of the caveat you stated at the tail end of your post.

As much as I'm not telling you to go back on your beliefs and spiritual convictions, at the same time I'm suggesting that you accommodate a little compromise or gray ground around that caveat.

I know there are many Jehovah witness guys in Nigeria, but it wouldn't be wrong to assume that your available pool of prospective JW men is still very small. Hypothetically speaking, if there are 5 women against every 1 man generally in Nigeria, for you and your likes in the Kingdom Hall, the number would probably be 20women to 1man...and of course that creates a very tight 'competition"

As I said before, accommodate a bit of constructive compromise in your search, but if you choose to stand your ground, I can only say May the God you serve give you your heart desire.
Romance / Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by 1one: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
elantraceey:

as if i don't you undecided

i reserve my comment jare

You sha know what i said was true tongue

tonguetonguetongue
Romance / Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by 1one: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
elantraceey:

you go fear me before na , pretty voice plus cute face and you know the rest cheesy

I wonder how the word "pretty" suddenly became a term for qualifying the sonorosity of a voice

"pretty voice"

Na wa ooo
Romance / Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by 1one: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2014
rittyben:
Abeg no vex, is Elantracey Elantraceey?

Yep
Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2014
ffo:
thanks op for this thread. it will really help me.i was showing my wife yesterday, she was just laughing. although her preg is still in d early stage, it will help me help to be at alert and b prepared for any kind of cravings. thanks

You're veeeeerrry welcome smiley

I think the common denominator for most cravings is " PEPPER " so I'd suggest you buy a bag and store.

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Apology Letter To Dorlapoh20 by 1one: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahahaha roflwkmd lwtmb grin

My belle oooo

Hihihihooohiiiiheeee gringrin
Romance / Re: My Apology Letter To Dorlapoh20 by 1one: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2014
Even on the last day of the year.

Na wa oooh

Foolishness definitely has no sabbatical day for some people undecided

4 Likes

Romance / Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by 1one: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2014
OP is 75% on point....I can say so because I've had personal experiences.

Those girls with sweet voices... Hmmm Fear them

E.g Elantraceey tonguetongue
Properties / Re: The 15 Coolest Homes From around The World by 1one: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2014
elantraceey:

Dont bother about him , he will accept the gift as long as its from his brother in law

See where your sense carry you gogringrin
Properties / Re: The 15 Coolest Homes From around The World by 1one: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2014
elantraceey:

undecided undecided undecided

So you can't buy a gift for your sister abi

Ahhh no ooo... If I buy this type of gift for you my sister... What would you want your husband to buy.... I don't want to upset him.
Properties / Re: The 15 Coolest Homes From around The World by 1one: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2014
elantraceey:
Wow i love the one surrounded with green vegatation .

1one come and buy it for me na sad

What happen to your own money sad
Romance / Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady That Doesn't Speak Good English? by 1one: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
I have personally discontinued two close friendships that could have led to serious relationships because both of the girls though very pretty, especially the first one (fresh like tomatoes) couldn't coherently communicate in what I personally deem "Basic English" (my own benchmark for Basic English may be different for others)

I can't stand it.... It may seem I'm being overly petty but hey, we all have peeves and deal breakers.

As an ordinary friend, fine, no problem... But as a potential girlfriend/wife...Naaah...I don't think I would want to put myself and her through that torture, because she would always feel insecure and I'd always feel bad that I'm making her insecure.
Romance / Re: Top 5 Most Loved Female Romancelander by 1one: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
MimeeTee:
Mizmycoli is the Most Loved and the Most Intelligent Female nairalander...Take it or leave it!..her posts garner audience..that alone shows you her strength...Ur list is Fake without including her name!.sorry to say though ..

GBAM!

1 Like

Religion / Re: Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? by 1one: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

There's a diffence between being possesed and being oppressed , paul was oppressed by the devil but it was written no where that it possesed him.

10000 likes!

How ever you came to know about this.... You've earned my respect on another level.

1 Like

Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
masties2:
My cravings ± yam head. Yes o, not yam but d head of yam. I beheaded all d yams in my store nz it up. So sweet n thick. Ofada rice was anoda, i would always carry plate to d market to buy ofada rice.but d worst of all was garri drinking. I would drink garri with every meal even eba sef . Na wa o. tongue

Hahahahahaha!!!

That's craaaaay!!!

gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 71 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.