Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

1one's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1one's Profile / 1one's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 71 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Nigerians And Slang...wots Ur Own Favourite Slang??? by 1one: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
nniero:
grin grin
Now am feeling uuuu...gbasibe!

It seems like you've spent a lot of time in Ajegunle.... Isale eko? undecided
TV/Movies / Re: The Flash Fan Page** by 1one: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
adexeli:
We lovers of the flash tv series.. Come in and discuss.. The movie is epic..

I'm still waiting for Episode 18, I can't seem to find it anywhere online... Have you watched Episode 18 yet?
Education / Re: Please Help! My Church Member Wants Me To Teach Her Sister... by 1one: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
krystal101:
God bless you abundantly

Amen.
Family / Re: That thing(s) every Guy want so much by 1one: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Dyt:
In as much as money is very important
In fact most important
Sometimes it won't just matter
smiley wink

The number of times it matters trumps the number of times it doesn't matter... So ultimately it really does matter
Education / Re: Please Help! My Church Member Wants Me To Teach Her Sister... by 1one: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2015
krystal101:
Good morning my good people,
Please I need help, my church member wants me to take her sister on english lessons. She says cos I speak good english.
Please I need help for the basics, as google wasn't helping out,I've searched

Thanks in anticipation to your comments

You don't really need Google per se.... Go to any book Shop and buy "Brighter grammar" or "First Aid in English" Text book.... If you're in lagos you can go to Tinubu area, you will see them scattered on the ground... They are mostly fairly used so it won't be expensive.

You would need those textbooks because you would constantly need a reference from which you can give the girl assignments and all that, you can also use the text book to draw out a lesson plan that you can follow effortlessly, so you won't have to start scrambling up and down looking for a topic from your head.
Phones / Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by 1one: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2015
BBM and Skype.
Travel / Re: Throwback Pics: The Days Of The Molue by 1one: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2015
VenusBetty:
thanks for the compliment

wink
Travel / Re: Throwback Pics: The Days Of The Molue by 1one: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2015
VenusBetty:
we rock

You like someone born in early 2000 though undecided
Romance / Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by 1one: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Aitee1:

Borrussia Dortmond

Ok I'm Barcelona grin

Aiteeeeeeee you and this your bweest sha shocked shocked

I thought we agreed that the next dp would be less eye popping

Choiiii.... Evuls!
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

keep on with your advert & later tell us how many have fixed their wedding date.

Since you're on the list, it's fair to say we would be getting your IV too
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

maybe!!!

What should I do to flip it from "Maybe" to "Yesbe"
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

this your advert dou hun

Is it working?
Romance / Re: Honest Advice by 1one: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Leaving a relationship of 5years for an ex-boyfriend?....Seriously?
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

smiley... Lemmie scan through the list, before Turkey finish, I nor sabi eat chicken or even smoked fish o grin

hehehehe...okay now
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:
What?

Do you want me to take you by the hand and show you where your name is? grin
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

Church tinz lipsrsealed

Nice one seriously smiley

Gracias cool
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dasher90:

Okay na check your mail cheesy

E be like say na Ghost mail you send o
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
cutepaul:

GHEN GHEN!!!

WETIN WETIN!!! tongue tongue
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
cutepaul:

to be no1 wife material is no mean feat o

I would have even done it alphabetically sef grin
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:
Lolzzz

You're late!!! angry
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dasher90:

Ya intelligent...dahz what I'm talking about,you don't need to have money brain is enough grin I owe u a pm for that grinwink

gringrin

...and it's not good to be a debtor grin
Romance / Re: Searchlight For Love by 1one: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Very nice piece OP.

Bookmarked cool

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by 1one: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Maybe Ogbanje is worrying her undecided
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dasher90:

Reallydo I have a picture btw,nice write up op u try cheesy

gringrin

Let's just say I used that statement wholistically as an umbrella of some sorts, for all the monikers on the list, instead of situating the ones that had pictures from those that don't...On the other hand, I just use faith talk am, believing say all of una for that list fine, moreoever being ready to settle with a man in a self-con shows you are beautifu, beauty is not limited to physical looks alone
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
bqlekan:
lemme start daily contribution so that by next week, i can rent my own self con and have mztega for myself grin

hahahaha

Na only am dey that list ni? undecided
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
justified19:
bro, u get tym o

Actually I get ....I dey do TGIT tinz grin
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:

can we sample before negotiating?

I believe you're already doing that grin
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
dajoaneke:
This is just one test they passed and you say send em PM? Noooo! 9 more hurdles before i even start looking for pm button.
What if she wants a man now because she's 35?

grin grin

You can only know about her age and other things if/when you send the PM
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kylez:
Oya clap for yourself.

Been doing that before you came in cool
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
kilokeys:
lol... hunting ground for boys..

but i think they are talking about self-contains in ABJ that goes for about 300k per annum

not self kons in ikare-akoko.

Hunting ground to badht!! grin

Well maybe or maybe not, if you check the other thread, you would understand better

From what I gathered, the listed monikers just want a decent place for starters, a place where their safety and privacy is guaranteed irrespective of the price
Romance / Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Background

This thread is sequel to, or a spin-off from Emusmith's thread where he asked the question-"How many ladies would be ready to start life or get married to a guy living in a self contained apartment. Personally, I found the thread really funny, enlightening and maybe to some extent inspiring, inspiring because, there were more than a handful of ladies (Nairaland ladies) who gave answers in favour of the question- In a time like this where we know many ladies sell their destinies for money, this observation is ultimately inspiring- Owing to this, I've listed out from Emusmith's thread, a number of ladies who chose love rather than money, who chose happiness rather than material gain.

Caveat

This thread is by no means an effort to malign or vilify anybody or even so any other lady on the other thread who had a different opinion about settling down with a guy in a self contained apartment. Instead, this thread is more of a light hearted one and in the midst of this light-heartedness, to also give us(Single guys) increasing hope that not all girls have gone to the gutters in search of money and material gains.

The Yardstick

The words wife-material means many things to different people, time and space would not afford me the opportunity to start considering all other submissions and opinions bordering on who/what a wife material is, but for the purpose of this thread- A lady who is ready to start small with you, who is ready to weather the storms of life with you in a self contained apartment is what this thread has deemed as one of the major yardsticks of being a wife material

So...without further ado, eligible bachelors of Nairaland, I present to you by means of collated opinions, the list of Nairaland's original wife materials.

1. MzzTega

2. Ginawest

3.doris4u

4.Ivanspring

5. Midehi

6. Bynat

7. Gracymicky

8.ToyozzieTohBad

9. Petra23

10.VenusBetty

11.Rachealb

12. Haleeberry

13.sheba222

14.ehjiwummy

15.missKiffy

16.Dasher90

17.Ulove

18.Briee

19.Maryhaam

20.Reachyrich

21.Marinel

22.Fosign

23.Graphy

24. yinqus445

We know ladies are good catfishers, but despite that, we can not help but still appreciate their good looking pictures whether it is catfished or geishafished. All the ladies in this list are soft on the eyes, which proves that it's not impossible to have a good looking woman who would love you inspite of your present "small pocket"

So once again eligible and serious minded bachelors..feast your eyes and let the PMs start rolling! grin grin grin

To know exactly what they said and how they subsequently defended their opinions, check on Emusmith's thread

Enjoy cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: by 1one: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is my 9th year on Nairaland shocked

I don suppose be Super Super Super Super MOD sef grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 71 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.