Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

1one's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1one's Profile / 1one's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 71 pages)

Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
nefertitiram:
Oh, then there was small stout! I had never tasted d ish before I got preg, but then I realised it was the only solution for that horrible taste in my mouth. Hubby got tired of picking half drunken small stout bottles all around the house.
One day my neighbour saw me buying stout, he sed madam! Na you wan drink am? I said no o! I have a visitor! Hehehehe

If I could, I would have quoted all your posts... and If there was an audible giggle button on Nairaland threads, my thumb would have turned sore right now from pressing it.... Your experiences are OMG!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha

For the doctors in the house, doesnt the intake of all this somewhat harmful and potentially harmful edibles have an effect on the baby, especially alcohol, lime, pepper, wood, chalk etcundecided

2 Likes

Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
OMG!!!

These stories are toooooo funny

Craving for soap.

Craving for Wood.

Craving for pinchy pinchy husband

gringringrin

1 Like

Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
cutiereborn:
With all the replies on this topic, I just can't wait to conceive and have my own cravings. Pregnancy is such a blessingtongue

You maybe craving Nairaland when you're pregnant tongue

1 Like

Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ishilove:

*shrugs*

Who knows. Mistakes happen wink

Who knows

*shrugs*
Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
na truth I talk nor change am for me grin

I don hear grin
Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
bros you strong for face o shocked, u resemble person Wey de smoke weed grin

I was just waiting for when you would say something stupiid grin

and see.... You didn't disappoint megrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Adaobi12:
. Lolzzz. nice answer.

wink
Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
am not talking about myselfundecided am talking about otherstongue

Others can goggle it too tongue
Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ishilove:

Talk true. You've put a woman in the family way and she is showing you pepper, abi?

Loool.... Naaah. You know me.... I'm too cool for that.grin

Why put her in the family way when I can have the family in my hands by marrying her.grin
Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
op edit your post and define the meaning of craving not everyone will understand what you are talking about, people learn every day.
Oyah go put the meaning of craving for your post

Nairaland's craziest, most volatile and troubleshooting sweetheart quotes me gringrin
How you doing ma.. Hope your ministry is moving grin

Well you know how we say on Nairaland...If you don't know the meaning of cravings... Go and do the needful grin

Google it

8 Likes

Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
BeeBeeOoh:
Just waiting 4d day she'll b doing all those things beside me & in my house will love it 2d core. It will be fun I guess. Our neighbour then crave 4 cigarette puff-up smoke.

God Bless The Women!!!

Honestly ehhn.. gringrin. I'm waiting for "my turn" too

As you rightly said.. God Bless The Women!!

2 Likes

Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
jmoore:
Craving for the smell of a hegoat- Source- caller on wazobiafm

shocked shocked shocked
Romance / Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by 1one: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Yes I tied it wit rubber

Ahhh... What type of rubber
Romance / Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by 1one: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Haba. I've repented na, I just dey talk wetin happen. Lol. grin

You mean your nyansh has stopped shaking when you walk? shocked
Romance / Re: The Things She Told Me.. by 1one: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2014
misreal:
..don't you get it.I will rather remain her friend.I am not even attracted to her.

Ayaff hia.
Romance / Re: The Things She Told Me.. by 1one: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2014
misreal:
point of correction.I don't intend dating her...

However the case, you're still going to be friendzoned if not by her but by any other random girl because this girl in question has succeeded in turning you into a "nice guy" and we all know the number one ingredient for Friendzone soup is being a Nice guy maggi

1 Like

Romance / Re: The Things She Told Me.. by 1one: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2014
What is this one saying.... undecided

I can smell Friendzone all over your body.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by 1one: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Make me sef talk *looks left and right*
One day I say make I comot na em I dey waka for my street, some men were inspecting a land so dey no know say I dey hear yoruba, cos one of dem knows my tribe.
Na em I greet dem, dem con start to d talk after I passed*interprete- chai see nyash as e dey shake oooo, na only dat one I hear somfin dat has to do wit nyash and big and shaking.
I felt like walking like a soldier but it won't stop shaking, felt like walking wit my bak cos I had to walk while dey starred. Chai dem embarass me gaaaaaan!

You never disappoint in your posts gringrin

I just knew your embarrassing moment will have nyash talk inside gringrin

2 Likes

Phones / Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by 1one: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
For me it's 1+1 all the way...Even if that phone sells for 100k...I'm still going to get it...I love the phone to pieces

All of you saying chinko this, chinko that... You really are clueless...Save yourself from avoidable ignorance and Google the 1+1 flagship phone that is "chinko"... Your Iphones and S-Series would take a humble bow.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys by 1one: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
pretydamsel1:
I don't go out with make up kit nor mirror.

Lie that you've never used the screen of your phone as a mirror tongue
Romance / Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by 1one: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Just here to read comments grin
Romance / Re: Can U Forgive A Partner Who Forgot Your Birth Date? by 1one: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Guys don really suffer embarassed

1 Like

Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
@taryour.

OMG!!! grin grin I could just picture the sight of you staring at that woman eating corn.... E go just be like say make she dissappear *poof* and leave the corn all to yourself.

Your experiences were reaaaaaally interesting and fun to read...Gave me a serious laugh grin grin grin

Thanks for sharing

11 Likes

Romance / Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nobleval:
she deactivated.

Yeah..I just found out.

Thanks.
Family / Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by 1one: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Goodness!!!

Your post has made my day yet!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahabahhhahahahahahabhahahnhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!

EfemenaXY:
Native chalk. The craving for it for ALL of my pregnancies was so bad, it nearly drove me crazy.

I did manage to coax my nan (God bless her soul) into giving me some when we travelled back to Naija during my first pregnancy. When we got back, where did I hide my stash? On top of our wardrobe, within full view. Didn't take long before hubby found out & got rid of them. cry

My midwife didn't help matters either by telling me that the mercury content in them was harmful to the unborn baby. #sigh#

So I had to improvise. Really dry, plain, unsalted rice cakes. Hubby & kids complained a lot that the whole house smelt like a pharmacy! grin grin Well,at least these were harmless cravings.

Other weird desires: you know that smell you get from the tarred road, just after it's rained on a very hot day? Ahhh... I always just wanted to lay on the ground and lick the street!

Also had this odd desire for crunching ice cubes, even in the dead of winter. Oh, and yam porridge with plantains was another favourite craving of mine. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 71 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.