Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

1one's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1one's Profile / 1one's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 71 pages)

Romance / Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
wetin u dey do around elantracey for all d thread wey dey Nl??

Ohhh... Elantracey?

She's my sister oooo shocked

Can't you see the resemblance
Romance / Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
AgapeCharis

Name atleast two ladies here that I've "wrappereded" grin
Romance / Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Unibenstudent
Benromeo39
Chibwike
1one
Ipledge
Naijaboiy

Na dem b oga grin

Ahhhhhh shocked

Yeeeeeepas shocked

But it's only jeans I wear nau undecided

I don't tie wrapper embarassed
Romance / Re: Can You Marry No Testing? by 1one: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
rosebase:

U should tank your star that this is happening online, if its in d real world, I would have sent boys to beat out d madness in u for being a pervert. asswipe.

I'm so scared right now. angry
Romance / Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
starling:
But u are bent on deletin her, dats if u havent sef... So just go ahead nd do wat u feel is ryt

I guess this post came before or after the one I replied to.

I'm not bent on deleting her per se.

I'm just dilly dallying between two moves that's all.
Romance / Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
starling:
I understand where u are heading, and dats why I said u are placed in an awkard position cos ryt naw ur loyalty is kinda divided... Av bin dere b4 nd blive ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ deletin her isnt d best option.

Okay then

Thanks for your input smiley
Romance / Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Very wellgringrin

Zeemoor:
If it feels right and makes your bank account big and fat, by all means, delete her grin smiley
Romance / Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Zeemoor:
A gray answer?
That's a new one on me

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly does 'gray answer' mean?

A gray answer is a neither here nor there answer... It's neither a yes or no answer.

To answer your initial question, I wouldn't have thought to delete her if she and my friend were still a couple...on the other hand, I may likely have deleted her for any other reason, particularly for the fact that we only chat once or twice a month There's no point decorating your bbm with statues.... So If I eventually decide to delete her, I see it as a way to somewhat kill two birds with one stone- "To be loyal to my friend" and "To rid my bbm off people I seldom chat with"
Romance / Re: Please Help Am Still A Virgin by 1one: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Johnadams20:

Give yourself atleast 10more years.
Romance / Re: Please Help Am Still A Virgin by 1one: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
How old are you
Romance / Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Zeemoor:
You know that's not true
The mind of your own still want to stay friends with her but you can't because your friend isn't okay with it, yes?

Errrrrrm....

Well....

Errrrrrrr....

Can I give you a gray answer?
Romance / Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
countsparrow:

Yeah!!! u know y I don't part with them on a sour note

Okay then

Good for you
Romance / Re: Why So Afraid? by 1one: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2014
LordReed:

Don't be afraid of not receiving instead focus on the joy of giving. Your giving will be as seeds that when planted germinate, some take long others are quick but patience is the key to seeing your harvest.

Thank you smiley
Romance / Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by 1one: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2014
UjSizzle:

It's a happy mouth, not a speaking one tongue

Nice siggy

I see grin

Thank you.

So what type of mouth is "tongue"
Romance / Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by 1one: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2014
UjSizzle:

Lol. You took the words right out of my fingers cheesy

Out of your fingers? grin

But it's your "mouth- cheesy" that's open

1 Like

Romance / Re: 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. by 1one: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2014
This list itself looks like something from telemundo

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2014
Syphax:

LMAO,yea you are right.

You can at least use her to decorate ur friend list.I'm sure she will delete you in due time.

gringrin
Romance / Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2014
starling:
So y do u want to delete her? Its she nd ur frnd dat has isshh not d both of Ɣ☺ΰ... I know u will be feelin awkward bin in d middle but u deletin her isnt goin to be fair

Life is replete with so many seriously unfair scenarios, and I don't think deleting her comes under that "unfair heading".

Let me ask you a somewhat personal question, let's say you break up with your boyfriend, then 5days after...You see your ex boyfriend hugging your best friend....not a romantic hug, just a normal cordial hug, what would be your reaction?
Romance / Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2014
Syphax:
OP,you are a man not a woman.
Only ladies keep mallies.The babe has a problem with your friend not you,so don't delete her.

But you know, keeping malice and deleting her are two different things. If you would agree with me, there are atleast two or three people on your bbm/ whatsapp that you never talk to(which is what malice is), but there're also atleast two or three people who are not contacts on your bbm/whatsapp, yet you talk to them every once and again.
Romance / Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2014
starling:
Isnt she ur frnd?

In a manner of speaking, yes she is
Romance / Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2014
Janeify:
lol

Back to the topic.

It would be better if you try to reconcile them than deleting her,that's what shows that you're their friends + you'll be respected by both parties

Make I no lie you my sister...Their matter don pass reconciliation and quite honestly I wouldn't want them to be reconciled because she gave my friend so "much less" than he deserved, and that's a very unbiased submission, I'm not saying so because he's my friend.. When you're talking of mood swings, she's the world heavy weight champion.

I've finally decided to keep her... When she's tired, she would of herself delete me.
Romance / Re: Why So Afraid? by 1one: 5:49am On Dec 27, 2014
Very Beautiful Piece kiss.

Very Very Beautiful Piece kiss kiss

Very Very Very Beautiful Piece kiss kiss kiss

Love scares the knickers off of me, but not because of past hurt, not at all, but rather because the way my personality and heart has been cultured; I have so so so much to give in love, the fear becomes- Will she have so so so much to give me in return too. I know love is supposed to be selfless and unexpectant(atleast some versions of what loves means have these ideals as its centre piece) but at the same time, I'm human and by being human, something deep inside me craves for a "kick back".

We can't also help but realize that love, as wonderful as it is, in this present age, has become such a "political concept".

I believe in love...I believe in love alot... and in 2015, I hope love believes in me enough to find me.

Once again MizMyColi..... Very Beautiful Piece.

8 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] by 1one: 5:37am On Dec 27, 2014
countsparrow:

So deleting her in d first place doesn't make sense...

So let me ask, and I hope you can be as candid as possible, would you feel good if your buddie and your ex are [constantly] chatting up on social media?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 71 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.