Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

1one's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1one's Profile / 1one's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 71 pages)

Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 8:04am On May 17, 2015
MP

Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 8:03am On May 17, 2015
Original Pictures

Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 6:11am On May 17, 2015
bigtt76:
A.k.a........ stories that touches the heart

Ok grin
Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 12:05am On May 17, 2015
bigtt76:
Direct order plus cheesy grin I nor de how e happen o!

Lol..I no understand that part
Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 11:22pm On May 16, 2015
bigtt76:
Please where can I get the P7000 o buy?

You can preorder it from Elijah:dre
Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 10:32pm On May 16, 2015
eleko1:
See am dey talk say him dey try to release pinsure oooo.Wonda how dis one wey u put here manage get here?Maxjax,thank u jare with ur eagle eyes.I fear embarassed undecided shey nor bi fufu sad

The pictures I was able to upload, I took them from the internet, so maybe that's why there was no hassle.

My own personal pictures I snapped refused to upload. I got nothing to hide man.It's the phone I'm using presently. We are all too familiar with uploading issues on Nairaland sometimes...so if you're up to it, hit me up on whatsapp.... the pictures may not have any problem being uploaded there.
Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 10:27pm On May 16, 2015
eleko1:
undecidedWhere in Ajah?Lakowe,igando oloja,Sangotedo,Abijoh,okun Ajah,Badore,VGC, thomas estate ,victory esta?

You know this area gan oo
Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 10:02pm On May 16, 2015
maxjax:
yo own original pix not ad pix

Yeah been trying to, but it's not uploading yet.

Still trying though
Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 10:00pm On May 16, 2015
eleko1:
17k nor bi money abi? Wic area u dey for L agos

Shebi I say na money now grin

Ajah.
Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 9:59pm On May 16, 2015
Personal Pictures

The network is not allowing me to upload the real pictures.

I'd keeping trying though
Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 9:50pm On May 16, 2015
eleko1:
How much is ur last price undecided? 17k angry

Lol...why you dey squeeze face.

Sorry man...17k wouldn't cut it. But you try sha.17k na money grin
Technology Market / Re: Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 9:42pm On May 16, 2015
Picture

Technology Market / Sleek-looking Elephone G7 Is Calling Out Your Name. by 1one: 9:41pm On May 16, 2015
This Eye-Candy of a phone is just 3days old and I'm putting it up for sale to a very lucky person...Lucky because, for starters it's a beautiful sight to behold and secondly, it's going for a give-away price considering its very decent specs.

REASON FOR SALE

The senior brother of the G7, (P7000) was just recently released and I'm already falling inlove with it, so I want to sell this G7 to get its senior brother... Family matters cheesy

SPEC SUMMARY

- 5.5" Screen
- Android 4.4 (Kit Kat)
- Octacore processor running at 1.4GHZ
-Camera (Rear): 13MP. Front (8MP)
- RAM is 1GB
-ROM is 8GB

Lagos

PRICE

Whatsapp or Call: 08057176457

Feel free to call or text to ask any questions.

P:S - It's a decent phone to buy for your girl,woman,wife, sibling or any other person that loves to be seen with a really good looking phone that also doubles as one of the thinnest phones in recent times.

Pictures are attached below
Romance / Re: To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys) by 1one: 9:46pm On May 05, 2015
ireneony:
see ur weed facegrin

You really need to tone down on your stupidiity, coming on a thread and totally ignoring the purpose of the thread but instead going on to talk trash says a whole lot about how much of an idiiot you are.

It's acceptable to be stupiid every once in a while, but turning it into a habit would ultimately affect your grades in school.

If you have nothing tangible or thought provoking to add to the thread, it would do you good to take your senseless self unto another thread.

If boredom has made you make this useless comment, then please get busy, get busy reading self-help books that can improve your IQ. This is 2015 - It's not longer popular to be foolis:h

Be well.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Forget 4gig Ram's, This Beast Has An 8gig! :D by 1one: 8:29pm On May 05, 2015
There's no reason why I should be carrying a desktop computer in my back pocket.

Personally, A 2GB - ram phone is just enough for me, maybe I can stretch to accommodate a 3GB-ram phone. But anything higher than that for a phone?, for me it just doesn't make sense.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys) by 1one: 7:48pm On May 05, 2015
Strongfaze:
Guys its better to be feared than to be loved by a lady. Be her God is all i'm saying. Gbam.

Now you've thrown in another element- fear.Fear is quite different from respect on many levels. Fear is toxic, it's limiting, it's patronising and it has a whole lot of other dark connotations. But if by fear you mean "to revere" then by that implication, we are talking about the same thing- respect
Romance / Re: To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys) by 1one: 7:43pm On May 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Unless it's proven that when a lady loves someone then they eventually respect them that's when when I'll consider love over respect. But I think this is debatable.

However, if that's not the case I'll prefer respect over love. Love is manipulative. I can easily spot a person who respect me than the one who loves me. Love is conditional and can change as one's life situations changes but I think a person who respect you will always do so regardless of the circumstance.

Once there's some attraction I can live happily without love in my marriage. When there's respect we can make good decisions, understands each other, breeds and have a great deal of companionship so love isn't necessary.

Good word....People think that once a woman loves you, it automatically translates into her loving you- this is so far from the truth. We love for different self-centred reasons(many times), but respecting someone is hardly ever self centred or selfish. I will not deny and say love is not important to me, but if it came down to choosing...I will go with respect a million times over not because I'm narcissistic or because I want my wife to be my subservient slave- never, it's just that as a man( and I think I speak for most men)...There's just a way that respecting us makes us feel, that loving us will not even come close to. But if we can have the two- Ohh this is bliss!.
Romance / Re: To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys) by 1one: 7:26pm On May 05, 2015
MRBrownJ:

yes you are right, but we do love/like each and every of these things "differently". would you say that the love for your pet is the same as the love for your parents? would you love your car as much as you love your wife? LOVE and RESPECT although the same have a different level of intensity, depending on whom it is for. whether it is your parents, your partner or your children, you will/should ultimately love them 10X more than your pet/car or any of these flimsy stuff you have purchased (which you can buy another whenever you feel like it).

yes, family/marital bond is free and should never be compared to the bond you create after purchasing an object/pet. sadly you are mistaking "like" with LOVE. you like your car and how it looks, you dont love it just like you love your family. just because the word "love" has been misused here shouldnt be a reason to believe that what you feel for your family is equal to how you feel for your dog/car or best food.

Well said.
Romance / Re: To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys) by 1one: 7:24pm On May 05, 2015
missclasssy:

What is respect?

Answering a question with a question is a discussion killer
Romance / Re: To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys) by 1one: 7:13pm On May 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Help me tell am.

@poster. I think you need to be massaged thoroughly by Great Khali

LOOL!!! grin grin grin

Broken bones cometh embarassed
Romance / Re: To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys) by 1one: 7:10pm On May 05, 2015
MRBrownJ:

kai bro, did you compare the love/respect of a partner with the love of a dog (aka some pet that you bought)?!

It's worth comparing...We love everything our hearts beat for, whether bought or otherwise. "I love my car" " I love my house". " I love those shoes"... " I love the time I spend with you"....These are all common expressions we make every once and again and the common factor here is love. So you're suggesting that the love you have for something you bought shouldn't be compared to the love you have for something "for free"?
The love is coming from the same heart isn't it? so why shouldn't it be compared
Romance / Re: To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys) by 1one: 7:04pm On May 05, 2015
Logicalmind1:

Many of them want a loving husband but don't want to be submissive. grin

That's, if he's not giving it back to the lady.
It's supposed to be reciprocated.

True

1 Like

Romance / Re: To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys) by 1one: 7:01pm On May 05, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@OP
both are needed and nobody should ever settle for less in any union. that question is like asking:" what is more important, your legs or your arms?" lol!

grin Trust me, even in that question, there's no absolute pick. Some people will prefer their hands, while others will prefer their legs. For someone who is addicted to self- service, which of those options do you think he/she would pick

1 Like

Romance / Re: To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys) by 1one: 6:59pm On May 05, 2015
Logicalmind1:
I prefer a lady that love me.
Respect is over-rated and valued much by guys that have over-inflated ego.

Respect is mutual understanding that ought to be reciprocated by both gender.

So every single guy that demands to be respected in a healthy, non- condescending way has an over inflated ego?
Romance / Re: To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys) by 1one: 6:56pm On May 05, 2015
SleekyP:
Both "highly needed"

But if you were to choose one?....If there was absolutely no way you could have the two, which will you drop for the other
Romance / Re: To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys) by 1one: 6:55pm On May 05, 2015
Logicalmind1:

To be submissive. tongue

You are in the right address grin
Romance / Re: To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys) by 1one: 6:54pm On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:
When a lady respects you, she also loves you too undecided

So what are you insinuating right here?

Nahh...not so, respect does not inform love- You respect your boss but does that mean you love him?
Romance / Re: To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys) by 1one: 6:51pm On May 05, 2015
missclasssy:

You are wrong.

When someone truly loves you, the person would definitely respect you.
Not the other way round.

So op, I would go for love because respect is embedded in love.

So lets say you have a dog that you love so much, that's assuming you're into pets...Since you love your dog, would you then say you respect your dog too?
Romance / To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys) by 1one: 6:37pm On May 05, 2015
I'm guessing many of us have been painted with different shades of working, business or lecture stress today, so I will save us all the further stress in reading a lengthy post. The question is basically for guys - Which would you rather have in your relationship. A lady that truly loves you or a lady that truly respects you. Personally, I can smell a lady's disrespect from my sleep, even if I were in a chemically induced coma and a lady came to my bedside to look at me disrespectfully angry, I will jolt out of the coma and give her a piece of my mind grin. I really place a lot of weight on respect because I believe the motivations behind respect are objective, reasonable and long standing as against those behind love which are many times subjective, selfish and fleeting.

So to reiterate the question....To be respected or to be loved- Which would you rather have.
Technology Market / Re: Bluetooth Headphone Super Bass by 1one: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
KINGOZEK:
KINGOZEK MARKETING COMPANY.
Presents super bass bluetooth Headphone that plays Fm, plays from phone through bluetooth function, it also has pick call button. You can also slot your memory card and SD card to play your music. Enjoy it while it lasts. It comes with Audio cable and charger for charging the headphone. It can play music up to 8-10hours before charging. Price #3500
Contact us on 08165607797 or mail us : kingozek@gmail.com. We deliver to any part of Nigeria. KINGOZEK MARKETING COMPANY is a registered company with CAC. Trusted name with difference.

So it doesn't have an internal memory of its own?...If it doesn't, does it mean one has to buy a dedicated memory card and leave it inside the headphone in order to always have music on the go?. Does the charger have a USB cable that can be interfaced with a PC?. Pardon my numerous questions, I wouldn't mind buying it but I have to confirm all these things first. Thank you.
Romance / Re: Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. by 1one: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
maryhaam:
looool,just. Saw this,you are a clown

tongue tongue grin grin tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 71 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.