Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

1ord's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1ord's Profile / 1ord's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by 1ord: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donmarrius:
[size=50pt] NIGERIANS ARE FEELING THE TRUE FRESHNESS OF AIR,SINCE GEJ TOOK OVER [/size]
Lol your so far way from reality tho.
Romance / Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by 1ord: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

speak for yourself mister.

flat chest ladies are getting married every weekends while the those with big boobs are drinking themselves to stupor every Friday nights.

Some men are wise.
Bitter much innit?
Religion / Re: Why Are We Captivated By Nature's Beauty? by 1ord: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Why do you people bother trying to open the eyes of those who have sworn not to see. Let the religious ilks continue in their arrant stupidity. There are more important things to discuss. I look forward to seeing progressive intellectual discussions on various subjects from politics to science and the humanities. Wasting brain cells on pseudo humans who have been brain washed by their European counterparts is a waste of higher conscience and learning.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: The Question Most Christians Fail All The Time by 1ord: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
are you a potential terrorist?I tried to avoid you but You keep on mentioning my ID why nah? Islam is from the pit of hell and it will return there in Jesus name.
Nice try but i am irreligious. Missed me with your bull..shy.t now fu.c.k off low life.
Religion / Re: The Question Most Christians Fail All The Time by 1ord: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2015
Politics / Re: Islamization Agenda... My Views by 1ord: 4:19am On Jan 19, 2015
ajoguegbe:
For the sake of clarity, we must understand that though there are moderate Muslims, there is no such thing as moderate Islam. Islam is radical.

The figures below are from seven years ago.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called "religious rights."

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to "the reasonable" Muslim demands for their "religious rights," they also get the other components under the table. Here's how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book [2007]).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:
United States – Muslim 1.0%
Australia – Muslim 1.5%
Canada – Muslim 1.9%
China – Muslim 1-2%
Italy – Muslim 1.5%
Norway – Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:
Denmark – Muslim 2%
Germany – Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom – Muslim 2.7%
Spain – Muslim 4%
Thailand – Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.
They will push for the introduction of halaal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves – along with threats for failure to comply. (United States).
France – Muslim 8%
Philippines – Muslim 5%
Sweden – Muslim 5%
Switzerland – Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands – Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago – Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% [/b]of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris – car burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).
Guyana – Muslim 10%
India – Muslim 13.4%
Israel – Muslim 16%
Kenya – Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching [b]20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia – Muslim 32.8%
At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:
Bosnia – Muslim 40%
Chad – Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon – Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:
Albania – Muslim 70%
Malaysia – Muslim 60.4%
Qatar – Muslim 77.5%
Sudan – Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:
Bangladesh – Muslim 83%
Egypt – Muslim 90%
Gaza – Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia – Muslim 86.1%
Iran – Muslim 98%
Iraq – Muslim 97%
Jordan – Muslim 92%
Morocco – Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan – Muslim 97%
Palestine – Muslim 99%
Syria – Muslim 90%
Tajikistan – Muslim 90%
Turkey – Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates – Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" – the Isla mic House of Peace – there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:
Afghanistan – Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia – Muslim 100%
Somalia – Muslim 100%
Yemen – Muslim 99.9%
Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.
"Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world. And all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, "The Haj”
It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.
Bigoted much? Your claims are unscientific and have no backing. Get more exposure .

2 Likes

Religion / Re: The Question Most Christians Fail All The Time by 1ord: 1:24am On Jan 19, 2015
Hiswordxray:

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Heb 11:1).
Faith is a tangible evidence and the greatest evidence ever. The dictionary has no idea what the Christian faith is.
What delusinal bull.s.h.yt is this?
Religion / Re: The Question Most Christians Fail All The Time by 1ord: 1:23am On Jan 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
this people you claimed God destroyed,did you care to list there evil deed?they killed the weak ones took away there food, they even rape there wife's,are they innocent?am sure 30years coming if God would send brimstone and fire on boko haram, you will called God evil,right?.

There evil deed exceed God have to took eunuch from them,the bible say eunuch was 300years when God took him,around that 300years they would have hered God message and repent but there evil deed exceed. So God judgment come upon them.
All you listed here is exactly what the Israelites did under the name of yaweh. undecided CARE TO EXPLAIN?
Religion / Re: The Question Most Christians Fail All The Time by 1ord: 1:20am On Jan 19, 2015
Hiswordxray:

God had given you the greatest proof and it lies deep in your heart.
grin grin grin jokes
Religion / Re: The Question Most Christians Fail All The Time by 1ord: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
science will support there claimed if it true, there are many scientific claimed the bible made that science did not discover until 100years later, this is things ONLY GOD COULD HAVE KNOWN read here https://www.nairaland.com/1305164/things-only-god-could-known

If this religious people present there case the way bible present it own, everyone would have known the truth.
malvisguy212 please quit this thread you are making a fool of yourself with your delusional claims. Or at least try approaching the questions from a more pragmatic and objective perspective.
Religion / Re: The Question Most Christians Fail All The Time by 1ord: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
I believe you are tired, that why you dints read my coment well.

I never said eve rebels against God, I say "satan urged rebellions against God".

God never disown his creation,God only punished them the way a father will punish his son if they did wrong.
This is one of the fundamental problems with religion.Man constantly tries to mirror himself as god. You cannot liken an omnipotent being to a man (father) It is pure delusion and one of the reasons people lack belief in religion.
Religion / Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by 1ord: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2015
benalvino2:

its you scientist that said earth was flat... bible said round which according to you is an adjective use to describe circles but not spheres... lol. do you know what 2Dcn 3D is? that's the only difference between circle n a sphere but we are talking abound round though.

so round describe only circles and not spheres? olodo !!! didn't you see the Wikipedia reference I gave? how dishonest... first you guys can't stand the original question and now you have no clue that the earth is round... since you said its not round what is the shape of a sphere? a question you guys are running away from.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/circle

then see this.

adjective, rounder, roundest.

having a flat, circular surface, as a disk.

ring-shaped, as a hoop.

curved like part of a circle, as an outline.

having a circular cross section, as a cylinder; cylindrical.

spherical or globular, as a ball.

shaped more or less like a part of a sphere; hemispherical.

free from angularity; consisting of full, curved lines or shapes, as handwriting or parts of the body.

Expand

noun

any round shape, as a circle, ring or sphere.

a circular, ring-shaped, curved, or spherical object; a rounded form.

something circular in cross section, as a rung of a ladder or chair.

Sometimes, rounds. a completed course of time, series of events or operations, etc., ending at a point corresponding to that at the beginning:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/round?s=t

whats your next excuse...
your a special kind of stupid. How do you see the ends of a sphere? your crazy prophets taught it was flat aka a circle. You get? dumbo. That is you can only see the ends if its a circle.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by 1ord: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2015
benalvino2:

am sorry you got no excuse... there is no way you can counter what I just taught you.. I know you learnt something but the shame in you is what made you call me re tar d. the earth is round = fact. sphere is round = fact. except you want to say sphere is not round STFU

maybe this should help you.
http://www.universetoday.com/26782/why-is-the-earth-round/
So My good friend is this a credible source? The website clearly doesnt know what dafuq they are doing cause they clearly used round to define the earth.You can try twisting this as you like but your dumbo prophets taught the earth was flat.And you Fu.c.kwit round is an adjective defining something shaped like a circle. A circle is a flat object and given the references i gave earlier from your myth you called religion your bigot of a God feels the earth is round and flat aka a circle.You are the definition of an inbred. Because some of your prophets claim to see the ends of a sphere only a flat circular shaped earth can have ends .Dumbo do you get the drift now fu.ec.k off. I dont know what they taught you in school but a circle is not a sphere and a cube is not a square.
Religion / Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by 1ord: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2015
benalvino2:

am sorry you got no excuse... there is no way you can counter what I just taught you.. I know you learnt something but the shame in you is what made you call me re tar d. the earth is round = fact. sphere is round = fact. except you want to say sphere is not round STFU

maybe this should help you.
http://www.universetoday.com/26782/why-is-the-earth-round/
So My good friend is this a credible source? The website clearly doesnt know what dafuq they are doing cause they clearly used round to define the earth.
Religion / Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by 1ord: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
benalvino2:

Too bad we are not on the dimensions... we are talking about the attributes both has.... when you say circle you are talking about a round object and when you talk about sphere you are talking about round object... get that into your skull

If sphere is round and the bible says the earth is round what's the problem?

When did mathematicians come up with the word sphere to describe 3d circles?
On paper the earth is always 2d therefore a circle... in reality its 3d a sphere which is a 3d circle.
OHH my God are you a r.et.a.rd. You are seriously defending your stupidity. Its like saying a square and a cube are the same. Like you are a special type of st.upi.d.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by 1ord: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
asalimpo:

That's how all christian deal with God,thru faith, reason comes later.
Factual evidence comes later.
God's word is d agency of faith, but you unbelieving folks ,one day every man will hav no excuse , faith will b done away with but you moronic guyz, atheists so called, it will b toooooooo late for ya. You'll b screaming and begging to be given another chance to believe in God but you won't be given.
You suffer from the God delusion.
Religion / Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by 1ord: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
the amalakites are since been judge but God speared themn until they fill up there measure.

God did not wipe out the nation,The LORD said to Moses, "Write this
on a scroll as something to be
remembered and make sure that
Joshua hears it, because I will
completely blot out the memory of
Amalek from under heaven."
Moses built an altar and called it The
LORD is my Banner. He said, "For
hands were lifted up to the throne of
the LORD. The LORD will be at war
against the Amalekites from
generation to generation." ( Ex
17:14-16) "Blot out the memory of. Amalek" refers to the extinction of the descendents of Amalek. Clearly God was not referring to the world's knowledge that Amalek existed, else he would not have commanded the Amalekites' defeat to be recorded. He wanted the incidents to be remembered, so that future generations would realize that God, not the Israelites, defeated the Amalekites and avenged their unjust treatment of others.
The Amalekites presumably would have
been wiped out by Saul in 1 Samuel 15 if he had followed God's instructions. He
did destroy the city of Amalek, but other
raiding parties/nomadic bands of Amalekites survived. These were
defeated by David in 1 Samuel 30 with
the exception of a few hundred who
escaped ( 30:17). The remnant of the
Amalekites were finally destroyed by the Israelites many years later ( 1 Chr 4:43).
Thus, while God did blot out the memory of Amalek by wiping out his descendents, he was at war with them for many generations.

I don't defend God, I defend the truth, God will defend himself very soon, I assure you bro, mark my word, I Moses say this.
I laugh in spanish
Religion / Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by 1ord: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
the amalakites, are they innocent? Did you read the whole story?

The Amalekites attacked the Israelites
without apparent provocation as they
were traveling during the Exodus ( Ex
17:cool. "When you were weary and worn
out, they met you on your journey and
cut off all who were lagging behind" ( Dt
25:17-18). They later attacked Israel
during the time of the Judges (Jdg 3:13)
and often raided the Israelites' land after they had planted crops, leaving them with nothing ( Jdg 6:2-5). God punished the Amalekites by ordering Saul to destroy them ( 1 Sam 15:2-3) - over 300 years after they had first attacked Israel.
During that time, the Amalekites had
contact with the Israelites and would
have heard about God. They could have
repented and changed their ways, but
they continued to raid and plunder other cities up to the time of Saul and David (1 Sam 30:1-3). The Amalekites that Saul and David warred against were clearly no better than their ancestors who had first waylaid Israel.

"It is not for your righteousness or for
the uprightness of your heart that
you are going to possess their land,
but it is because of the wickedness of
these nations that the LORD your God
is driving them out before you, in
order to confirm the oath which the
LORD swore to your fathers, to. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. ( Deuteronomy 9:5) Okay, how "wicked" could those people have been? How about killing their own sons and. daughters by burning them in sacrifices to their gods:

"You shall not behave thus toward the
LORD your God, for every abominable
act which the LORD hates they have
done for their gods; for they even
burn their sons and daughters in the
fire to their gods. ( Deuteronomy
12:31)
The wickedness of these people is
confirmed in other verses of the Bible.

https://www.nairaland.com/2032869/did-god-realy-killed-innocent
so you wipe out a nation because of sins committed 300 years ago. You agree with the principle of killing someone who doesn't bend to your will or worship your sky daddy? I see .....Thats code for bigot .

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by 1ord: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
Job 9:8
8 Who alone stretches out the heavens
And tramples down the waves of the
sea;
Psalm 104:2
2 Covering Yourself with alight as with a
cloak,
Stretching out heaven like a tent
curtain.

Obviously, there is something unusual
about these "corners." Actually, the
Hebrew word translated "corners" is
kânâph, which actually refers to the wing
of a bird (translated literally in the Literal Translation of the Holy Bible, LITV, above). So, the phrase is an idiom that refers to the four points of the. compass (north, south, east, and west). The verse has nothing to do with the earth being flat. The next thing you know, the atheists will be claiming that the Bible says the earth is a bird, since it has wings!
Isaiah 40:22: "He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.Matthew 4:8: "Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world"
Luke 4:5: "And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time."
These claims your mad prophets make about viewing all the kingdom of the earth is not possible if it was spherical only if it was round and flat Daniel 4:10-11. In Daniel, the king “saw a tree of great height at the centre of the earth… reaching with its top to the sky and visible to the earth's farthest bounds.” Only with a flat Earth could a tall tree be visible from "the Earth's farthest bounds," — this is impossible on a spherical earth i wont bother explaining or trying to prove why you can't see what is at the centre of the earth from a viewpoint regardless of how high you are. Theists: claiming to know the bible yet hasn't read it.
Religion / Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by 1ord: 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
benalvino2:

You just prove you believe in God...
How?? Theists always pulling conclusions from their arses.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by 1ord: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
benalvino2:

Circle is round right?
Triangle, rectangle are all angles right?
Sphere and circle are round right?
So what's your point? A sphere is round!!!

Dictionary for you

Geometry. a.a solid geometric figure generated by the revolution of a semicircle about its diameter; a round body whose surface is at all points equidistant from the center. Equation: x 2+ y 2+ z 2= r 2.
b.the surface of such a figure; a spherical surface.

any rounded body approximately of this form; a globular mass, shell, etc.
Wow you just compared a circle and a sphere. Pls if you cannot understand the difference between a 2d object and a 3d one then i guess there is no hope for you.
Religion / Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by 1ord: 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
cloudstar:
asala1

My point was Catholics have traditions and practices that are not Biblical i.e. Confession to priest, purgatory. If you show me where it says the earth is the center of the universe in the Bible, then you have a case. So, far - you are mis-representing the Bible.

Another ignorant statement - where in the Bible did it claim that Adam and Eve where Hebrews? grin

Your claim was that from their Exodus; they murdered innocent people. Upon closer look at the details and texts, it stated otherwise. I am not denying that their were wars in the Bible.

Stop playing pretend - the text was clear. If I was a president and someone asked for safe passage - I WILL NOT ATTACK THEM. Man up and admit if you mis-represented the text instead of playing smart.

Try and get some education, most especially on Biblical narratives - you are free to believe in whatever you like, we all are.
Fact is yaweh and his ilk are genocidal.You can try to twist the scriptures but we have all read them. They attacked many nations unprovoked either to get to their promised land or just because they had diffrent gods. Your God is a bigot.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by 1ord: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
slyfox5555:
asala1

Get your facts straight, Christianity never put Galileo under house arrest, the Catholics did. Also, the Bible never claimed that the earth was the center of our universe. Please stop stretching the facts as you are mis-representing them

So the creation story of the universe as described in the Bible is irrelevant? Care of offer your version of how we got here?

You seem not to have read the Bible very well. Let me give you examples before you choose only one side. Israel has suffered more for idolatry than any nation in the world. God has dealt with them more than their enemies. God chose to use them to reveal the true God to the world but this privilege carried a great responsibility. So, let us read the accounts:

1. The 1st war the Israelite s fought was a direct assault from the Amalekites. There was a shorter way from Egypt to Canaan, but the Amalekites were there. So God took them through a hazardous wilderness to avoid any confrontation. But while they were resting at Rephidim, the Amalekites suddenly attacked - unprovoked, determined to destroy Israel. Read Exodus 17:8-18
2. Read Moses plea to the King of Edom to pass through his borders and the King refused- Numbers 20:14-20. This account seems to contradict what you said above.
3. Here is another one - Numbers 21:21-24. Israel asked Sihon king of the Amorites for safe passage but he refused and fought Israel.

From the above, I wonder how it tallies with your account. From history; it's either the historical records as described are wrong and you are right or it's right and you are wrong - which is it?
You just pick parts of the scripture to support your view points.Fact is yaweh and his ilk are genocidal maniacs that attack people unprovoked.The guys i pity the most are the people of jericho they were in their own land in their own city yet those genocidal maniacs randomly decide to slay them.I you have read through Kings and various parts of the old testament then you know i am right.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by 1ord: 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
benalvino1:

What signs?
Bible has said the earth was round long before scientist confirm it... then their belief was flat earth... bible said the universe is expanding long before science realized that...

I don't need any sign the bible said it... and yes I belief through faith.
Correction. The bible says the earth is round and flat and not a sphere, theres a diffrence.Do not attribute a mans life work with a work of fiction. Give honours when due. The bible also says nothing about the expanding universe.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Ten Ways To Convert An Atheist To Christian by 1ord: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
sinequanon:

Oh, so now we have moved from "two people" and "geography" and "conflict" to version 2 of your hypocrisy.

Now we are talking about homozygosity because "eve would have fvcked her sons".

Still we have no maths from you. What figure have you calculated that is less than 10 billion. Show us how.

How did you factor in your homozygosity. We are waiting for you to stop yapping, and to show us your maths.

[size=15pt]And by the way, there is no direct link between inbreeding and population depression. This is a bad misunderstanding. Many species reproduce asexually and are successful[/size]. There is no mathematical model that could predict that success of 6000 years.
Like i rest my case. You compared asexual to sexual reproduction not even taking into consideration that the method of transfer of traits or genetic coding in these two reproduction processes is soo diffrent. Like who in hell does that. I just feel sorry for whoever put their life's work to understanding these fields as their ideas have been skewed by a pseudo intellectual to defend a work of fiction.Like if you dont see how wrong that stand point was then i doubt you'll have mental capability to understand anything i have to say.Like you bleeped up you know that. I just feel so sorry for you.And you also stupidly commented about how there are no negative side effects of inbreeding. Like wooow keep revealing yourself. There are so many population studies done on mices and apes to monitor development of negative recessive traits as a product of inbreeding and chances ofsurvival. Pls kill yourself you are an example of the most disgusting faction of theists. The ones who skew scientific principles to support their fiction hoping to look like an intellectual.
Religion / Re: Ten Ways To Convert An Atheist To Christian by 1ord: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
sinequanon:

You are another classic case of a spouting, illiterate atheist. LOL!

I have to say that the theists on NL tend to be more eloquent and articulate than the atheists. The theists are able to make citations from the bible and appraise their understanding of what is written in it.

You, on the other hand cannot string together a logical argument, or even make a logical point.

The OP clearly fell into the trap of thinking that 2 people could not even potentially generate 10 billion people in 6000 years. I showed him that he was way, way out.

The whole point, you illiterate, is that you can't "do the maths" as the OP has mistakenly suggested you can. There is no way you can accurately predict if environmental factors would cull 1000000000000000000000000 people down to less than or more than 10 billion. There are too many unknowns, DUH!

Got it now? DUH!

And can you now see how irrational, unscientific and empty your rhetorical style of posting is. It is a DUMBO'S style, for folk who don't have a point, can't read properly and follow other people's points, and don't get to realize their own stupidity.
Wow see who claims i am illiterate grin grin.Like thats the funniest thing i have heard all day. Now to prove you the fool your mother gave birth to.
Clearly the Op was wrong in disputing these claims. But your use of pseudo statistics and maths in a front to debunk him makes you seem rather incompetent don't you think.Your calculations make no mention of errors or plausible fallacies, this my friend shows lack of critical thinking.I am not surprised as your ilk seem to have this in common. Dont act like you know when you know nothing. Stick to your fiction. And when did the bible become a credible source of evidence in any logical argument? You sound so stupid, like take a step back and see the fool you made of yourself.
Religion / Re: What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? by 1ord: 5:38am On Dec 31, 2014
davien:
Really but won't the "tree of life" be there?( note: read Revelations 22:2 ) and then read Ezekiel 47:12;

"Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their
leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will
bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them.
Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing."

So how do you know the "tree of good and evil" isn't one of the different kinds there?...placed to run another massacre on "earth 2.0"?
This guy your good. A 1000 likes to you sir.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Ten Ways To Convert An Atheist To Christian by 1ord: 5:11am On Dec 31, 2014
sinequanon:

Oh, so now we have moved from "two people" and "geography" and "conflict" to version 2 of your hypocrisy.

Now we are talking about homozygosity because "eve would have fvcked her sons".

Still we have no maths from you. What figure have you calculated that is less than 10 billion. Show us how.

How did you factor in your homozygosity. We are waiting for you to stop yapping, and to show us your maths.

And by the way, there is no direct link between inbreeding and population depression. This is a bad misunderstanding. Many species reproduce asexually and are successful. There is no mathematical model that could predict that success of 6000 years.
Did you take basic biology. Do yo understand mitosis and myosis. LIke do you have even a basic understanding of chromosomes or transfer of genetic codes. This is the problem i have with Theist rather than stick to their bible they venture into speaking about that which they know nothing about.Like pls do not use pseudo science to defend your fiction. It is an insult to those who put effort into these fields.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Ten Ways To Convert An Atheist To Christian by 1ord: 5:02am On Dec 31, 2014
sinequanon:

LOL! Another enraged, ranting and terrified atheist.

btw, clever clogs, 6000 years is over 200 generations. If each family had 4 children surviving to have offspring, they could potentially generate over 2^200 children in 6000 years.

That would be over [size=14pt]1000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000[/size] children.

3 children per family could potentially yield..

[size=14pt]100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 children[/size]
Over to you, with your "maths"...
where does death from deplorable living conditions and ilnesses in the early centuries factor into you calculation.
Religion / Re: 7 Types Of Atheists by 1ord: 4:28am On Dec 31, 2014
Vadel:
this is the best post I've ever come across on nairaland since I joined. To put things straight, am a humanist....a religious humanist.
the best comment so far on this thread

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by 1ord: 6:10am On Sep 10, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol...because women dont innitiate sex every day...so you better appreciate it.
.Well that's a backward mentality so what. Guys get rejected every day we are deemed equal by society deal with your fair share of rejections. I recently got called gay for rejecting a girls advances at NSA sex.
Romance / Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by 1ord: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
UjSizzle:
I'm too old to play pretend undecided
Itll be fun. The igi is strong trust me grin. Creeping from day 1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.