Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (60080 Views)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Do I Have Big Bosoms? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Hero10001: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
farano:
Hot slim babes rock cool. Some call us boyfriend snatcher grin
Lepa bone?! Tufiakwa!
Fat a.sss with thick hips babes rocks.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dear sister my advice for you is that you should find out, if the love he has for you is true one. And dont forget sexual immorality is sin. 2Peter 2:6-18 and let's the marriage bed be undefiled Hebrew 13:4.

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Even that correction is wrong. Not just wrong but very wrong.. 90%? Mba!

In fact its even higher on the side of the flat chested. There are guys that will date them and eventually dump them for the one with big boobs.
guys who date them loves them while those who dates big boobs ladies mostly date for the boobs
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Enegod(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
farano:
Hot slim babes rock cool. Some call us boyfriend snatcher grin
so you have been snatching people's boyfriends shocked angry
Have many have you snatched?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't just like it big weda up or down
Lamispaco:
big bosom doesn't afeect if your slim or fat,even fat ladies do have small bosom,what are you telling me
farano:
undecided
at least someone got banned anyway
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by ennon92(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lamispaco:
beautiful with no bosom or yansh,what will I use to play den or rest my head on
rest ur head on the bony region.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by tosyne2much(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol

Not all ladies with big boobs are attractive though but if you're attractive and have it in the right proportion, then it's a plus.

[s] If you're flat-chested as a lady, not to worry because I've met guys that prefer the flat-chested. [/s]

There's a kind of beauty that comes with big boobs sha smiley
and what is their ratio ?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by blackjack21(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:
I don't understand why guys always drool over a woman that has big bosoms.

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance
My bosoms are not that big but I have a nice body and a pretty face

Must a woman's mammary gland have to be big before she can look pretty?
Does having big bosoms add to the beauty of a woman?

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
It might not be about you or him, Men, we are selfless, naturally. Maybe he wish for a big Milk factory to feed his babies well.

Abi wetin you go feed the children incase of quadruplet birth? Cerelact? grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

gringrin
why feeling guilty?

anyways am not flat chest but not with boobs like coast either!!!

Am moderate and I like myself that way
and who told you that you are moderate. Who has been lying to you? This is called boobs and not those lime you have on your chest

3 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Dammyjohn(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Well,well,well.I believe it's just one of the selling and attracting point of a lady but if the lady does not have it moderate and I love her for who she is and other attractiing things like the the back side,face and her shape are there then she is ok by me because of the LOVE I have for her.Thanks.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by 1ord: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

speak for yourself mister.

flat chest ladies are getting married every weekends while the those with big boobs are drinking themselves to stupor every Friday nights.

Some men are wise.
Bitter much innit?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nickymezor(f): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
sauceny:

Ok op,like seriously u hav to upload the pix of ur boobz in other to ascertain if ur boi friend is greedy or nt....Am waiting.
Hmmmmm , bad guy:p.. U miss road no be smallwink
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:
and who told you that you are moderate. Who has been lying to you?
do you know me?

well what you think is none of my business!!!

and what should I do with the picture?

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by obinnafred(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
In flavour voice.
Them say the beauty of a woman dey her back side
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance

Honestly an average guy loves it big. No offence pls. This is just an ordinary man on d street fancy. its better 2 be oneself & real abeg. The bigger d better.grin

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by adedayourt(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
Big boobz? undecided

Dos dat defines her ability to be a good mother nd d best husband.

Don't mind if it looks like groundnut or watermelon, if she got a good woman attitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

guys who date them loves them while those who dates big boobs ladies mostly date for the boobs
see lie,Y hate on those girls because they busty and your not.

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Champele(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
Women with big bosom got no brain.

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Wals234: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
To each person his own. Some like the chest, some like the back side.

I prefer the back side though
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:
To the gullible and carnally minded ones ....... yes

but to the sensible , matured and those with visions ...... Not really

I like the verb 'not really' that you used. It doesn't mean it's actually out of place.

NB:It's an added advantage.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
1ord:
Bitter much innit?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Rexsoko(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Though i luv d big boobs buh d gal in my heart has normal pointed boobs while my girls has d big ones......so u c ur position
diddydiva:

do you know me?

well what you think is none of my business!!!

and what should I do with the picture?
All I see is some bony sex starved looking chic with some thick veins like oloibiri pipeline.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by ELGREF(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:
To the gullible and carnally minded ones ....... yes

but to the sensible , matured and those with visions ...... Not really
abiooooo, na bossom go add value to my life, to my business?Weting dey brain na him concern me
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gbadegesin19:

I like the verb 'not really' that you used. It doesn't mean it's actually out of place.

NB:It's an added advantage.
Now I see the only reasonable one.

people don't understand my words. look at the way they are bashing me
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:
and who told you that you are moderate. Who has been lying to you? This is called boobs and not those lime you have on your chest
washere proper boobs,nice to grip
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by akbod02: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:
nice moderate boobs.. can u share her with me?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

of course it does!!!

The oh! am hot I can get another guy 'attitude

That attitude is more in the flat chested ladies. Take it or leave it tongue
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lamispaco:
washere proper boobs,nice to grip
no mind that jealousy geh
Kachisbarbie:

Hmmmm.
I can't imagine not having it no matter how small, but if @ all I don't have something "grabbable" - front/back...I can't kill myself na.

Life goes on.

Itz true life must go on...But you & i know pretty much that you barely would have an admirer,which in turn would make you care & bother that no guy has ever asked you out as a lady....You know that kinda feeling already¿

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:

It will be a matter of time before he moves on unless he truly appreciates your essence which I doubt. Just be prepared for it and move on after all, he needs to move out for someone who appreciates you for what you are to move in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.