Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

1VOIZ's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1VOIZ's Profile / 1VOIZ's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Re: Man Rapes His Girlfriend’s 17-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Delta by 1VOIZ(m): 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Delta and bad news na 5&6
Car Talk / Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by 1VOIZ(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Please ensure that your comments are brief and spellings are correct, so that we from the comment readers association ( CRA ) can read quickly and move to the next comment. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Education / Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by 1VOIZ(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
No be lie, na that same Dr sale wan sleep with my friend in his office back then.
respect80:
Back then, Mr Ahmed who was a math101 lecturer once told us that we were just wasting our time that we can't answer his questions during a test.

Dr Sale, a chem 101 lecturer also told me how it took him 6 years to obtain his first degree that do I think I would just come and obtain my degree and go like that? This is simply because I insisted there must have been a mistake that there was no way I could have gotten a C in chem101 after scoring 27/30 in the test which was later confirmed to be a mistake, or perhaps deliberately just to include me among those who have to grease his palms to pass

1 Like

Education / Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by 1VOIZ(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
No be lie bro, Dr sale very stupid man. He almost raped my friend in his office back then.
Back then, Mr Ahmed who was a math101 lecturer once told us that we were just wasting our time that we can't answer his questions during a test.

Dr Sale, a chem 101 lecturer also told me how it took him 6 years to obtain his first degree that do I think I would just come and obtain my degree and go like that? This is simply because I insisted there must have been a mistake that there was no way I could have gotten a C in chem101 after scoring 27/30 in the test which was later confirmed to be a mistake, or perhaps deliberately just to include me among those who have to grease his palms to pass
[/quote]
Travel / Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by 1VOIZ(m): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin grin
emmanuelbrown26:
Some places in Borno are even more safer than afonja land. from Eko to Ogun down to ondo then ekiti to oyo or is it osun d second headquarters of skullarship
I even preferred to be kidnapped in Niger delta than getting lost in afonja land.
Celebrities / Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by 1VOIZ(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oga go and listen to (OGO FOREVER)
Romance / Re: My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage by 1VOIZ(m): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=surebona post=110858593]Ok, our relationship was not that serious because I was still bringing up my ex into conversation so she found someone that was willing to marry her, she got married and few weeks later she chatted me up that her man is not capable of getting her pregnant due to complications and that she want me to please help out, that the man agreed to her getting satisfaction outside..

Me confuse o.
Abeg which kind wahala b this one and I no even know weten I wan cap dis bani like dis o.
What if the husband kill you after, so that you no go come back come claim the pikin

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) by 1VOIZ(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
This animal came to feed on my chicks last night, luckily i was still awake i wrestled with it before i finally killed it.

At first i thought it was a dangerous animal because of the eyes reflections on torchlight.

This is the first time am seeing this animal, i thought it was a bush cat till i did google imagine search.

The search labeled it as Rusty-spotted genet.

Who else has come across this animal??
[/quote] bro everywhere don sobobo for u oo. Na OGBO Dem dey call am for my village. But God save you oo cos if that thing bite you na die. It's edible if u wan chop am u must cut the private part away before cooking
Pets / Re: Ondo Police Arrest Dog For Biting AAUA Student’s Private Parts by 1VOIZ(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2021
Vipro:
The private part must have been exposed or half exposed.

Crime / Re: Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son by 1VOIZ(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
KristaPretty:

I'm human lol but wish I was a non living thing like biro or so
dey for don use u finish teytey grin angry angry grin
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by 1VOIZ(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oponu a ra galatia
nairalandankrah:
That small child is richer than all Nairaland BMCs put together! grin

1 Like

Career / Re: Should I Forfeit My Better Paying Job, For A Fg Job. by 1VOIZ(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Like the one you living presently without job.....
Skillsnigeria:
As for me, I will prefer your current job. Save a lot of money and resign if they didn't sack me. Then launch my business, I like a life of freedom, like the one am living presently

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by 1VOIZ(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Politics / Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators by 1VOIZ(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nawa oo see person father for ground ntori oloun
Politics / Re: Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) by 1VOIZ(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.